Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden team members or not make any difference?  (Read 1024 times)
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 02:16:08 PM

I will never join such a project which have team member are hidden even it is in market and trading in good exchanges as the team member are the keys for the project and if there is a silent team or hidden team then something is wrong.
Why take the risk of investing in a project with anonymous team. I am sure there are still many projects with high credibility that provide products and solutions to current problems, will not take risks by investing in projects with the Anonymous team

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:30:28 PM

Its not good hidding some members of the project its like they saying that the project will do unnecessary things thats why they need to hide of their upper members of the team.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 02:49:01 PM

Having a team who are visible in the project adds more legitimacy and it ensures investors that their money are safe and sound. With so many scam projects the first thing to look at are the team behind it. Secondly, the success also comes from the project itself on how good and strong it can be that will be able to succeed in the market. Though there are projects that the team are hidden and still succeed but its still feel uneasy feeling and always have a second thought on trust issues. Even on bounties, the first thing i looked into are the visibilty of the team. So, for me the team visibility is really important.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 04:17:00 PM

Anonymous team members will make projects far from the word trust,
I really hate that, even though the project looks promising but their team members are not visible on the web, I stay away.

ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 04:17:32 PM

Its not good hidding some members of the project its like they saying that the project will do unnecessary things thats why they need to hide of their upper members of the team.
I never liked all these "hidden" members who come out of nowhere. Crypto projects are all about transparency and if I ever find out that some of the team members of a project I invested in are not the real team members or there are additional team members which were never mentioned then I'd immediately withdraw and sell everything. No transparency is like saying fugg you to all investors.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 04:27:37 PM

Absolutely, it is hard to trust those projects that are hiding their team, because if they are really into a serious project and they want to gain more investors they would try that and securing that the money of their investors are in a good project not making them wonder if that project is really true and can help them to gain profit. When I am joining particular projects to support a few years ago, I am also considering that part aside from considering their whitepaper and website.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 05:40:31 PM

Since there were endless tricks coursing, these days individuals are continually mentioning objective facts about the group, and that is one approach to help whether the task can be trusted. Each trick has its direction and in the event that you need to put resources into a real venture at any rate they have straightforward individuals, clear task guides, quality items and the group has a positive standing overseeing past activities.
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:02:37 PM

There are various kind of old crypto projects that has no team but still they are among the best projects today, I believe this happened because many old projects followed the footstep of Bitcoin, bitcoin would have been in tougher situations if the team or ceo is public I believe but today it's a complete different story or should I say experience? Since the birth of ICO we've seen tons of scam projects that aren't scared of revealing their faces even when they knew they are going to exit scam on investors fund, so for me hidden team members or not still doesn't make a difference..

I was always annoyed by this fact, I always did not trust anonymous teams.
I prefer public teams, I want to know those who deceive me. )

Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 10:08:02 PM

In fact, I think it's true, "Hidden team members or not" it doesn't matter. So you should not focus on the team. You should search for everything like their social media, their community, their website, etc. If you think all are transparent and trustworthy, then it's your decision to join or not. Because not all hidden teams will fail, and not all transparent teams will success

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 10:18:16 PM

In fact, I think it's true, "Hidden team members or not" it doesn't matter. So you should not focus on the team. You should search for everything like their social media, their community, their website, etc. If you think all are transparent and trustworthy, then it's your decision to join or not. Because not all hidden teams will fail, and not all transparent teams will success

Everything should be checked.Im not into that ignoring kind of behavior when it comes to team identity but we had really learned our lesson that not all transparent team
will succeed because it all matters with the projects potential and functionality because even if they do look legit but if the demand isnt there then you can expect that it will surely
fail.Always stick on initially checking out if the project is worth or not or their aims or roadmap is attainable or nearly on dream like level because this is one of the
criteria ive been checking on once i do decide to invest in a project.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:04:37 PM

There are various kind of old crypto projects that has no team but still they are among the best projects today, I believe this happened because many old projects followed the footstep of Bitcoin, bitcoin would have been in tougher situations if the team or ceo is public I believe but today it's a complete different story or should I say experience? Since the birth of ICO we've seen tons of scam projects that aren't scared of revealing their faces even when they knew they are going to exit scam on investors fund, so for me hidden team members or not still doesn't make a difference..

You cannot follow the footsteps of Satoshi Nakamoto of going anonymous and asking people for money to support your project, Nakamoto did not ask for money, many projects tried to imitate Satoshi Nakamoto and tried to ask money to launch their coin, some of them succeed, but many of them failed to get money because, people have had enough of people running away after investors sending them money.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:32:08 PM

it looks like anonymous teams are becoming a trend in current projects, very much found in the Defi project,
for me the team that was not introduced to the public is a project that we should be aware,
80% of projects with anonymous teams succeeded in deceiving people at the ICO.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:58:34 AM

it looks like anonymous teams are becoming a trend in current projects, very much found in the Defi project,
for me the team that was not introduced to the public is a project that we should be aware,
80% of projects with anonymous teams succeeded in deceiving people at the ICO.

Being anonymous is one of cryptocurrency features. So it is not a trend.

Weird thing is, even if people see that the projects team is revealed, only few bother doing a real investigation who they really are. For the most - when they see "team" section on projects webpage, they just put a tick next to "team" in their imaginary list of scam check. They dont bother if team members profiles are empty, or freshly created, or are filled only with project related posts. It is unreal that a person lived for 20-30 years, but decided to create social media profile only when he decided to be a part of team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:51:17 AM

This relevance all depends on the individual, the facet to which an individual judges the situation, why so? In this space we have seen an anonymous team with project that is trading well, with proper volume and development, example is dego finance.

Also, we have seen projects with their team and all in public struggle massively, in tokoin. Core factor to consider as an investor is when and how to take profit. Either faceless or public team, you must take profits.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:12:55 PM

the difference is made from their own team, even though they are anonymous if the progress of the development always goes well then that is not a problem, because there are also many scams project who are not anonymous,
and ironic I hear many cases about the CEO of a project just running away when the ICO is over.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:04:42 PM

Anonymous team or not transparent team I think this is a red flag for you, as we know that investors will be very hesitant when trying to invest in a project when they do not know anything about the team behind it. At least when they find out who is working on the project, they will be able to decide if they will scam or not.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 03:08:51 PM

the difference is made from their own team, even though they are anonymous if the progress of the development always goes well then that is not a problem, because there are also many scams project who are not anonymous,
and ironic I hear many cases about the CEO of a project just running away when the ICO is over.
Team identity is actually an important consideration in investing, it is true that there are several successful anonymous projects and also projects with non-anonymous teams that become scams. but we also have to know that the weight of the team in it is very important, because without us knowing the weight of the team, it is like making a stupid bet

Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:19:22 PM

In the world we are in today many find it very hard to trust new crypto projects and team going anonymous is even more worse, people will have less trust on such project, even if the project use case is very good it's a wise decision for the team to come out in the open

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:46:15 PM

In the world we are in today many find it very hard to trust new crypto projects and team going anonymous is even more worse, people will have less trust on such project, even if the project use case is very good it's a wise decision for the team to come out in the open
If you trust the technology that they bring up could be success in the future I think it does not matter to involved/jump in anonymous team project. But the thing is we couldn't find such kind of project these days and beside most of them are anonymous, the project itself does not has any real usecases or new solutions to the current market.
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 10:52:28 PM

If you trust the technology that they bring up could be success in the future I think it does not matter to involved/jump in anonymous team project. But the thing is we couldn't find such kind of project these days and beside most of them are anonymous, the project itself does not has any real usecases or new solutions to the current market.
That's not easy to trust even if their technology is trusted. There is no guaranteed that it will succeed, and if the team is completely anonymous, I don't think that it is good to join with that kind of project. But yes, we couldn't find any project such that and most of the anonymous team or even if the identity of the team is in public, the project being legit still depends in their intention.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███