Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess bounty hunters really kill projects  (Read 2275 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:00:52 PM

That is the reason why hunters are labelled dumpers. Most bounty hunters do hunting for their daily need and that is the reason majority go to exchange to dump token. However, I will like to tell you that not all hunters dump tokens. Some still keep token for a while especially if the project is believable. There is no guarantee on anything. Investors that received a huge bonus too dump token too. If you want to clear my doubt, check out the currently ongoing kingswap
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:08:43 PM

That is the reason why hunters are labelled dumpers. Most bounty hunters do hunting for their daily need and that is the reason majority go to exchange to dump token. However, I will like to tell you that not all hunters dump tokens. Some still keep token for a while especially if the project is believable. There is no guarantee on anything. Investors that received a huge bonus too dump token too. If you want to clear my doubt, check out the currently ongoing kingswap

Some yes, as they believe that something will work out with the projects and in long term process once the team continue to develop then the hope of getting much higher profits will come to them, but most are just dumpers seeking for bounties and after receiving rewards they will completely dumped everything as they think that it's an open opportunities for them to get some value of their work.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:11:57 PM

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it, I participated in youengine bounty campaign for about a week, although it lasted for quite a while,the bounty had about 4 rounds, the bounty ended about a week ago i guess and distribution of  "youcash" started, I received about 307 youcash tokens as shown below

By 8am this morning the 307 tokens was worth $10+, i didn't sell, I held on to it, to my greatest surprise this evening I checked my wallet and I saw that the 307 tokens are now worth just 0.35$

Although it recovered later, but it's not looking good at all, I guess this dump is caused by the bounty hunters because they just keep dumping the token, what about you, what do you think is the cause of this massive dump?

What happened was just normal since most tokens are expected to drop in value once users bought a lot of it. That also happened to past Airdrops like HAWALA. Even without Bounties, the token value was high but when their second wave of Airdrop commenced, the value suddenly dropped. Its just like that so its just safe to assume that most tokens can possibly lose its value in a small amount of time.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:13:57 PM

Bounty hunters destroying projects?
I think projects themselves are the problem. They don't make a good product and they can't generate demand from users,

I agree on you, OP do not have any idea on how a project evolves it's not up to the bounty hunters it's the developers who makes things possible, they are the one who build everything bounty hunters are just promoters, if they want hunters dumping their token then why not pay with Bitcoin, or other tradeable coin/token.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:15:54 PM

It is true that the YOUC tokens dump bounty was caused by hunters when the tokens were distributed, all the people who had received to sell their tokens, of course, this is what made the price fall even more allocation to the bounty hunters and made prices lower I think this is all the bounties' doing hunters who threw away all their tokens.
What else do we think should happen on the side of the bounty hunters?, After carried out a reasonable task for almost some good months before get paid. The purpose of we doing this hustling is for profit taking when it comes, for the hunters to dump their earned tokens is their right and shouldn't be an issue. If the project developers or team seriously have passion on their project; the project won't crumble or drop even when hunters dump their tokens. I think Bounty Hunters don't kill projects but developers does.  

terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 05:16:22 PM

How you can said that if you are the one of the bounty hunters ?
Bounty hunters aren't the killing project, dump of token isn't the false of bounty hunters. They just want the rewards from do task.
If the project fear their token dump, why they give payment the bounty hunters their token ?
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:29:02 PM

kill the project? pffft most of the supply for the bounty of the average project I have seen never exceed 5%, and when the tokens are distributed are you sure all the bounty hunters are selling them simultaneously? I don't think so, your second thought is not that great. So if they don't want that they shouldn't create a bounty campaign, there is a price to pay for each action, you want your project to be promoted, of course you have to pay. or alternatively you pay with other coins so that there is no reason like this.lol.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:47:11 PM

The project never allocates supply for a bounty of more than 2%, and so you are a bounty hunter and say so. the ones who hold the most tokens are investors so if there is someone to blame they are the main actors and you say that the bounty hunter destroyed the project Huh Imagine there are so many hunters say 500 people and the total of the tokens they all hold does not exceed 2%, whereas for 1 person investor can hold 0.5% of the total supply. I hope you won't have too much trouble thinking about the comparisons Grin
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:57:59 PM

Although it recovered later, but it's not looking good at all, I guess this dump is caused by the bounty hunters because they just keep dumping the token, what about you, what do you think is the cause of this massive dump?

Well, bounty hunters need to convert their reward into something that they can spend.  So it is not surprising that Bounty hunters will sell their token.  So, don't blame bounty hunters if the price of a certain token crashed because they sold their holdings, rather accept the fact that the project does not have enough buy support to resist the drop in price.  That goes to the project owner's fault of not planning way ahead on how to control the flow of token so that it won't crash the token's price.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 07:16:15 PM

they need money and there is no other way but to exchange their tokens to exchange for money. and why do you blame the bounty hunter for this incident. You are also a bounty hunter, you should understand this. if indeed the project has dropped dramatically then it is indeed a bad project. You saw the DIA project a few years ago they held a bounty too and guess there was no decrease above 90% like the project you are promoting, that means you choose a bad project to promote.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 07:45:16 PM

Youengine held a bounty for 28 weeks and after that, they start distributing their token. It's still running by I was tracking this project price before the bounty ended. Its 24-hour trading volume was less the $10k. But they are distributing millions of dollars worth of token for bounty as their IEO price. How you think the market will be stable with this tiny volume. Please stop blaming bounty hunters because of some low-quality projects. Looks at its 24 hour volume now and I saw it cross $20k for the first time.
If your token is list on the above exchanges with exception of coinbene, you might likely struggle with high volume, asides the fake volume and scam counterpart coin the exchanges also have a bad reputation among serious traders that keep them away. Sometimes am not attracted to high reward token if am not sure of the partners and possible exchanges it can be listed, ethereum token has the opportunity of DEX trade.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:19:21 AM

The project never allocates supply for a bounty of more than 2%, and so you are a bounty hunter and say so. the ones who hold the most tokens are investors so if there is someone to blame they are the main actors and you say that the bounty hunter destroyed the project Huh
~snip~
I'm not following the YouCash bounty, but if the allocation is only 2% then the price shouldn't fall very deep.
but either the investor or everyone is not to blame,
that should be blamed is team that does not buy back, if the project does an ICO, IEO or Presale of course they have the capital for buyback, and this must be done by every project to maintain its value.
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:52:48 AM

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it
By 8am this morning the 307 tokens was worth $10+, i didn't sell, I held on to it, to my greatest surprise this evening I checked my wallet and I saw that the 307 tokens are now worth just 0.35$
Do you understand that it is literally the point of bounty hunters?
They're not justice hunters or cryptocurrency success hunters, they seek for profits and thats it.
If a project can't provide high liquidity apart from bounty hunters on its start - its destined to lose value really fast

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 03:45:13 AM

I've seen projects which suffered the same problem. I tried to buy coins before believing that the project is actually promising, the price actually rise and the value went good but all of a sudden because of hunters dumping their coins, its value went in its rock bottom, until now the price has not yet recovered. Bounty hunters benefit a lot from the project, this time I've seen projects how they regulate the distribution of stakes to avoid the effect on coins value.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 03:52:06 AM

This is normal, i think you can't really blame on bounty hunters

They are not accounted for like what, 10-20% supply?
Bounty hunters are usually only accounted for 1-3%

If Bounty hunters could affect the price so much
On the other perspective, meaning no one wanted to buy when people dump because it has no VALUE

If the coin had Value and people think that it could be performing in long run
They should thanks to bounty hunter for selling cheap
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:11:32 AM

Hou could say that bounty hunters are killing the project as the bounty payments are only 1% or 2% of the total project. The guesswork will not be done here in the project only the full proof idea can run the project forever and make it viable for the investors. BUt, but hunters are only helping the project for no reward or very nominal reward.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:51:57 AM

In terms of selling tokens that might be the problem because some of the bounty hunters are selling even at a low price and they cannot wait until the price pumps, it can affect the value of the tokens. But in terms of their work while the project is running, I think they are also helpful by doing their tasks in the campaign, it is either they are promoting here or in other platform like social media which is helpful to the campaign because they can gain more investors.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:57:41 AM

People shouldn't always blame bounty hunters for dumping. The amount of bounty pool is just a small chunk or portion of the total supply which I think has a little significance to the market if dumped all together.  There are whales, presale investors who had a huge discount, the team that has bigger amounts of holding who most likely had taken their profit. Most dump their coins before the bounty is released due to the perception that the price will drop eventually once the bounty had been distributed.
New_order

Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:28:14 AM

It's over for Youengine, the volume is not more than 500$ now, what a big disaster, I hope the team have learnt their lessons, when you are trying to make a project team do the right thing just because you like the project they think you are just ranting, I do warned the team about those exchanges
New_order

Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:31:44 AM

Listing on one good exchange is better than listing on many low exchanges with fake volumes, if the token get listed on upbit, kucoin, coinone, it will be better than listing on p2pb2b, coinbene, tokpie, bitforex, latoken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: