Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess bounty hunters really kill projects  (Read 2275 times)
Traderbtcc (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:17:47 PM

Although it recovered later, but it's not looking good at all, I guess this dump is caused by the bounty hunters because they just keep dumping the token, what about you, what do you think is the cause of this massive dump?
I know you have received your bounty tokens from youengine that are dumped and the value of your reward has gone down multifold but if you believe in the concept of the project and you think that it can make a difference then keep holding and if they deliver what they promised the price of their token will definitely increase.
Believe?
Just so you know, I hold a very small amount of the tokens just 307,i saw some bounty hunters on the spreadsheet having 600k tokens, I think they are the ones who need to start believing in the project not me, because for me as soon as it's rises and the total tokens I'm holding is worth $10, I am going to dump it and walka away.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:19:48 PM

I also joined you engine project in round 4, I received 1k tokens but I thought its value would increase so I did not sell it immediately, now its value is too low so I have no other choice but to hold it and wait until it reach the good price to sell. We can't blame bounty hunters for killing a project, because if this is what they always blame, why would they hire bounty hunters to promote them if they think it will be the cause to bring them down, as a matter of fact only small allocation of tokens are given to them.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:24:07 PM

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it, I participated in youengine bounty campaign for about a week, although it lasted for quite a while,the bounty had about 4 rounds, the bounty ended about a week ago i guess and distribution of  "youcash" started, I received about 307 youcash tokens as shown below

By 8am this morning the 307 tokens was worth $10+, i didn't sell, I held on to it, to my greatest surprise this evening I checked my wallet and I saw that the 307 tokens are now worth just 0.35$

Although it recovered later, but it's not looking good at all, I guess this dump is caused by the bounty hunters because they just keep dumping the token, what about you, what do you think is the cause of this massive dump?
This statement is not always true as over the years i have seen projects that distributed bounty reward tokens with minimal impact on price because there are many factors involved, so if a token has good volume and is in demand even the bounty tokens will be quickly bought from the market without causing significant dump. If the spread or gap is big which indicates low volume then someone selling even a few tokens will result in dump in price.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:32:18 PM

OP should know that YOUengine has been running for the last 28 weeks. Even though Bounty hunters supported this project because this project had a good allocation for bounty hunters. But I didn't see this kind of volume and price. Now YOUengine has only fake volume because of low volume exchange. After listed a good exchange like Uniswap exchange maybe the real price will be revealed.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:51:58 AM

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it, I participated in youengine bounty campaign for about a week, although it lasted for quite a while,the bounty had about 4 rounds, the bounty ended about a week ago i guess and distribution of  "youcash" started, I received about 307 youcash tokens as shown below

By 8am this morning the 307 tokens was worth $10+, i didn't sell, I held on to it, to my greatest surprise this evening I checked my wallet and I saw that the 307 tokens are now worth just 0.35$

Usually happen for bounty campaign participants because when you received coin and have lower price, I think you get mistake when joining some project already on the exchange. I join many time with bounty campaign have listed coin but always failed with received lower price after listing. Better join bounty campaign still running an ICO time because have potential later for back to higher price and never take less risk with getting coin ready on the exchange market and joined bounty campaign. I remember with terracredit have lower price after distributing for bounty campaign participants.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 01:00:41 AM

its common happen in project that have bounty campaign. i see investors now very clever, before bounty distribution they prefer to quit from project to avoid big loss when bounty reward dumped in market. but if this project have good quality it will be good opportunity for us to buy in lowest price.

OP should know that YOUengine has been running for the last 28 weeks. Even though Bounty hunters supported this project because this project had a good allocation for bounty hunters. But I didn't see this kind of volume and price. Now YOUengine has only fake volume because of low volume exchange. After listed a good exchange like Uniswap exchange maybe the real price will be revealed.
youc team need to do breakthrough in market so investors will come back with high liquidity.
Festac

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:03:04 AM

I've been following this project since distribution begins, yesterday it was a big mess and almost all available volumes are nearly zero but today the coin recovers with 72%, I think that's huge, it shows that the team knew what they are doing, it seems like this project will stand up on its feet once the distribution is finally over

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:29:17 AM

Bounty Hunters are basically the scapegoat of the projects that do not make a great project and end up failing. It is easy to tell the world that your project was awesome but everyone just took the money and left and they didn't wait for it to be awesome, they only cared about money and not the project.

Well, for starters everyone should care about the money, we are not doing bounty hunting because we would like to make you happy, who cares about your project and your team, we only care about our money and how much we make. However on top of that, if you were a good project and people actually believed that you will be a huge thing one day, we would have waited and not dumped our tokens on first day, because holding it would mean more money for us in the future, but you didn't give any impression of being good in the future so we sold.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:30:27 AM

It doesn't look like it's over yet for this project, the team are damn serious and active, I'm sure in short period of time after the distribution is completed the token will recover, honestly it should be dead right now but I'm surprised it's back to 0.0017$, very far away from its ATH but anything is still possible

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:47:00 AM

I don't agree with you. Back in the days, there was once a project (can't remember the name) that gave out many bonuses to their investors without putting things in place to curtail dumping, on the day of listing the token dumped terribly until it became worthless to the extent that the team had to quit the project, bounty hunters were not able to sell because they got their reward late; so in this case who killed the project? The actual truth is, many of this scenario keeps happening and most times bounty hunters are left with nothing than a useless token. What about those that locked up bounty hunters rewards and yet the price dumped, are bounty hunters the cause too? What is the difference between projects that distributed bounty reward and still had a good price and their counterparts? The team is the answer.
So my opinion is, bounty hunters do not kill any project because their allocation is always very small, the success and death of a project depends on the team and their ability to build their project.

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:47:28 PM

I really don't understand what this YouEngine team are thinking, since they failed to raise enough fund why can't they cut some percentages of the bounty allocation to avoid this dump? Few bounty projects did same thing in the past like Gowithmi.

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 02:00:33 PM

that depend about project it self, how many coin they distribute for bounty, how long their vesting on bounty alocation,

if they dump prety hard because the bounty, than is actualy scam project, just passing by and create other project

like defi clone these day

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:07:03 PM

The calculations presented by TS are uninformative and I can't even call it an analysis. Well, the conclusions are so far-fetched at all, since anyone could dump the coin rate, but it's always more convenient to blame bounty hunters.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 11:39:13 PM

The calculations presented by TS are uninformative and I can't even call it an analysis. Well, the conclusions are so far-fetched at all, since anyone could dump the coin rate, but it's always more convenient to blame bounty hunters.
volume and other indicators should also be displayed if you want deeper analysis. whereas what is currently available is only an outline, it is not in-depth.
Bounty hunters are often the scapegoats. Even though there are many factors that make the coin or token holder very weak in the market. So that the price can be dumped just because of the bounty hunter. I have encountered many other strong projects, which can still maintain prices even though bounty hunters sell a lot of rewards, even if they go down, the price can go up immediately.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:49:54 PM

You can't blame bounty hunters. They are working for money and not to become a lifetime supporter of a certain project. They probably expecting that money so they will sell it immediately after they receive it. It is not to kill the project but that is their payment for their work, you can't ask or please them to hold it forever until it reaches the amount you expect. Most of the time, the project is the one who is responsible in this kind of issue, if they don't make a move, then it is also their intention.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 12:08:59 AM

This can only happen if the volume is very low and not able to sustain the sell off from bounty hunters, you already know that most hunters don't do hold, they sell as quickly as it arrives on their wallet, between the market is generally down, many alts have tank alot in price, YOU is not the only project affected, and don't forget anyone with huge amount of YOU can also dump the price including the team.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:20:46 AM

We cannot really deny that there are few bounty hunters who are really greedy and just thinking about themselves after getting their bounty rewards, they tend to dump it but don't generalized all the bounty hunters which do you think they are the reason for killing a project because still there are several bounty hunters that tend to think of a long-term and what is good to the them as well as for the project that they have been participated. I, myself is a bounty hunter that tend to hodl what I have received from a bounty campaign that I have participated rather than dumping it because I know that it will not only destroy the project but also the potential that I could earn much better profit when holding it for a good time.
lifeinmountain

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:09:19 AM

same i also participate in youc bounty, project looks so promising but bounty hunters are so impatients they immediately dump the token for few bucks. which create negative impacts on project. i really admire Youengine is good project and they already have working product their product launch in January 2021. i request every bounty Hunters please HOLD your YOUC token It will give you Good Profit.
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:30:35 AM

I also joined you engine project in round 4, I received 1k tokens but I thought its value would increase so I did not sell it immediately, now its value is too low so I have no other choice but to hold it and wait until it reach the good price to sell. We can't blame bounty hunters for killing a project, because if this is what they always blame, why would they hire bounty hunters to promote them if they think it will be the cause to bring them down, as a matter of fact only small allocation of tokens are given to them.
Bounty hunters should not be blame for the dumping of tokens. In fact, they should be given more gratitude and good amount of tokens as a reward from their efforts and hardwork in promoting the project. I guess dumping of tokens is a natural thing and if the project really has its high potentials, it will surely recover its value.

Right, there are many more factors that we need to consider as to why the tokens price suddenly drops. It's like the bitcoin crash from 20k dollars to 4k in 2018. If the project is as good as it advertises and it has good product, good management, then the price will increase in time and investors will be able to see if their investment is worth it. Bounty hunters who dump the said tokens they earn only gives very minimal effect on a coins price in my opinion. Many factors are in play here and these other factors will decide what price the token or coin should have.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:46:43 AM

same i also participate in youc bounty, project looks so promising but bounty hunters are so impatients they immediately dump the token for few bucks. which create negative impacts on project. i really admire Youengine is good project and they already have working product their product launch in January 2021. i request every bounty Hunters please HOLD your YOUC token It will give you Good Profit.
Do you know how much Youengine (YOUC) token supply is? If you know how much the supply is then you will also hesitate to hold it, regardless of the product launch they will do in January next year, but for now they alone are not able to make their token price last in the market, so if the product they launch is not anyone likes it or uses it, it is not impossible that the Youengine project will die by itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: