Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess bounty hunters really kill projects  (Read 2275 times)
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 193

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:24:37 PM

Who planned all of this? Bounty hunters? No, the team projects.
I don't think bounty hunters to blame in this case. If the bounty hunters want to sell their tokens, it is their right.
For me, who makes a mistake is the team of Youengine. They make too many rounds of the bounty program. And they also allocate too many tokens for the bounty. Even worse, they distributed the payment of the bounty program in a bad way. They should distribute it like the distribution of DIA bounty rewards done by bubbalex. The dump is real but not so severely like YOUC because the distribution is divided into some phases.
This is the good answers and OP should read it properly, OP join in the campaign and at the end, he regrets his earning because it was so far from his expectations. This not bounty hunters fault, they just do what he wants, sell their token to enjoy the profits, and this is not wrong.

The real wrong is from the team, They distributed it in the wrong way. So no one should be blamed except yourself, For Op why you join in the campaign?? your own decision, so be responsible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:33:30 AM

Bounty hunters will surely kill a project that have too low volume on exchanges for sure, that doesn't mean bounty hunters are to be blame, the team did another mistake by giving away too many tokens to bounty hunters, now the distribution is over but I don't think token will recover any time soon

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 01:25:19 PM

I will never accept this, sometimes project owners dumps it before distributing to bounty hunters So do not accuse hunters and some project will list on an exchange without volumes which isn't good at all. I have seen projects that bounty didn't shake their tokens on the Exchange.

This is what happens all the time, and in the end the bounty hunters get the blame. Even if the bounty hunters are dumping their tokens, you can't blame them. They got the tokens as reward for their hard work, and it is their property. They can do whatever they want to do with those tokens. If the project teams is that concerned, then they should provide the payment in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:32:37 PM

You can't force bounty hunters to hold tokens, they get paid for their work and they have the right to do anything you want with their token, if a token lose value it's because the project is not gaining enough attention, lack of volume and liquidity is why YOUC Token is down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:37:23 PM

Bounty hunters will surely kill a project that have too low volume on exchanges for sure, that doesn't mean bounty hunters are to be blame, the team did another mistake by giving away too many tokens to bounty hunters, now the distribution is over but I don't think token will recover any time soon
There may be another scenario - the project is not so interesting to people that only soft cup was collected, but the amount of tokens for the bounty campaign was allocated a fixed amount. hence, there will be a large skew in the number of tokens for hunters. But without advertising, the project would have even fewer clients, so what angle is there to look at?

Advertising budget always part of any business, the team knows about that and they provide allocation, and you are correct there are lots of possible reason why project didn't materialized, it's the developers take and not the hunters. Hunters got small part of the actual numbers of coins and they can't bring good project down, while developers can buy it all and continue the project to stay surviving.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:40:33 PM

Dump is inevitable especially if a certain project have a bounty program, there are bounty hunters who are dumping after they received the coin and after the coin listed in an exchange. Usually bounty hunters have a bad reputation in the market but in reality bounty hunters are good because they are the one who promotes the project that can be a factor to the success of the project.

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:51:44 PM

Most of the Bounty Hunters during distribution immediately threw away their tokens because most of them did not understand the project and did not understand the project's future. So that's why they flocked to sell the tokens he got from their work, thus causing a dump.

Usually, if the project is really an expert, he will provide buyback funds to fix the market price but sometimes there are also no buyback funds so the market price crashes. And if the project is really good, then the price will slowly recover again with good news and news about the project's future.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:15:56 PM

Although it recovered later, but it's not looking good at all, I guess this dump is caused by the bounty hunters because they just keep dumping the token, what about you, what do you think is the cause of this massive dump?
I think it would be absurd to leave it to the bounty hunter when the price is dumped.  Think about it, is the total pool for the bounty enough for them to dump the price of a good token? you guys should look back on the project that you have invested in.  a good project would never let bounty hunters dump the price of a token Smiley
Take a look at the bounty of Injective project, HEX and DIA.  they always paid the bounty hunters on time and never let the price dump at that point in time.
It is the responsibility of investors like you to predict the price of the token when the token is paid for the bounty hunters and other costs for marketing the project.  If you cannot anticipate it, you are not good investors.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:24:16 PM

It seems that the topic of the Youengine or YOUC project is now hotly discussed,
because the price has fallen by almost -99% making the bounty hunter to blame, even though I think this is not the fault of the bounty hunter,
try to think, if the bounty manager distributes Youc gradually, I'm sure the price of Youc in the market will also be maintained.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:38:05 PM

There may be another scenario - the project is not so interesting to people that only soft cup was collected, but the amount of tokens for the bounty campaign was allocated a fixed amount. hence, there will be a large skew in the number of tokens for hunters. But without advertising, the project would have even fewer clients, so what angle is there to look at?

Advertising budget always part of any business, the team knows about that and they provide allocation, and you are correct there are lots of possible reason why project didn't materialized, it's the developers take and not the hunters. Hunters got small part of the actual numbers of coins and they can't bring good project down, while developers can buy it all and continue the project to stay surviving.
But you must agree, because it is more convenient(more profitable) for them to blame bounty hunters for this than to figure out what went wrong at the start of the project. And the hunters will not be particularly indignant because everyone is for himself. There is no single cohesive team and leaders of the movement.
And what do you suggest? So that all the bountists unite and elect a leader? This is almost impossible to do. Even if it is possible, what can a bounty army do? Write angry comments?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
FloridaKid

Activity: 375

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:02:59 PM

How did bounty hunters kill projects? They are simply paid for their work and whatever bounty hunters do after payment is none of the team business if their project is good enough they don't have to worry because there will be unlimited trading volumes on listed exchanges, only bad or not too good project teams blame bounty hunters for selling their tokens

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:47:05 PM

How did bounty hunters kill projects? They are simply paid for their work and whatever bounty hunters do after payment is none of the team business if their project is good enough they don't have to worry because there will be unlimited trading volumes on listed exchanges, only bad or not too good project teams blame bounty hunters for selling their tokens
Unsuccessful projects only blames all of their failures to bounty hunters because they never come up a great solution or idea to keep their investors who holds a large amount of their tokens. It is obviously not the bounty hunters fault because they only received a small percentage of the total circulation of supply in a project, so even bounty hunters sell all of their rewards it will only create a small changes in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pelumi20

Activity: 712

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:26:50 PM

It is nothing unexpected that dumping comes regularly when the project was simply newly  launched. What's more, dump is being finished by nearly every individual who have purchased the project, who made the project, who took an interest with the project. It's a mix of each one of those individuals who holds the token. Be that as it may, generally, it's brought about by the whales who are holding those tokens. This is turning into the standard for the recently launched projects, you become late to sell it then you'll miss the more exorbitant cost that you ought to going to sell it. Additionally, check what amount is the percentage of tokens from the complete supply of the project is distributed to that bounty to feel that the dump is brought about by bounty hunters

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:28:58 PM

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it, I participated in youengine bounty campaign for about a week, although it lasted for quite a while,the bounty had about 4 rounds, the bounty ended about a week ago i guess and distribution of  "youcash" started, I received about 307 youcash tokens as shown below

By 8am this morning the 307 tokens was worth $10+, i didn't sell, I held on to it, to my greatest surprise this evening I checked my wallet and I saw that the 307 tokens are now worth just 0.35$

Although it recovered later, but it's not looking good at all, I guess this dump is caused by the bounty hunters because they just keep dumping the token, what about you, what do you think is the cause of this massive dump?

I'm also a bounty hunter!

But it is not the bounty hunter who lowers the prices of the project, it is the administration and part of those who invest in the project and who sell immediately to recover in profits.

The bounty hunter is sometimes paid 30 days after the markets open and the garbage dump is over ...
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 07:36:48 PM

No way! Hunter can't killed a project at this time because many projects want distribution rewards long time later. Although many investors killing a project if those projects have huge bonus offer in processing there token sales. If there has no comfortable volume and popular exchange then who buy hunter token? If a project said that hunter kill a project target then they should paid USDT rewards then everything is fresh.
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:40:53 PM

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it, I participated in youengine bounty campaign for about a week, although it lasted for quite a while,the bounty had about 4 rounds, the bounty ended about a week ago i guess and distribution of  "youcash" started, I received about 307 youcash tokens as shown below

By 8am this morning the 307 tokens was worth $10+, i didn't sell, I held on to it, to my greatest surprise this evening I checked my wallet and I saw that the 307 tokens are now worth just 0.35$

of course there will be a dump, have you seen the trading volumes of these tokens ? they are scanty, what did you want from such volumes ? is it the hunters ' fault that the bidding is so small ?? this was to be expected, it's already a matter of the project itself, not the hunters, you first follow the projects, their trades and volumes, and then blame the hunters

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:10:29 PM

You are right, but apparently topic starter thinks differently. Although he was repeatedly explained in this topic whether or not bounty hunter coins affect the rate drawdown

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
meser#

Activity: 1260
Merit: 957

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:32:22 PM

There is an idiom in Turkish. Two-edged sword. You must hold it no matter what. If you are strong no problem but if you are not it will hurt you badly. Strong project wont effected, if its happen they will recover their injures. But if they not; investors will lose, hunters will win the game.
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:10:12 PM

We are already tired of these whiners with their eternal accusations towards the hunters, leave us alone, we work and get tokens (salary) for this, which we decide how to sell or not, and so we only hear "divide them by a year payment" "divide by 3-4 months" and why don't investors do this ? to freeze the tokens, and every month, what is the percentage to defrost !  After all, the investors themselves are even more of a threat to the listing price than the hunters themselves !

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:28:21 PM

Unsuccessful projects only blames all of their failures to bounty hunters because they never come up a great solution or idea to keep their investors who holds a large amount of their tokens. It is obviously not the bounty hunters fault because they only received a small percentage of the total circulation of supply in a project, so even bounty hunters sell all of their rewards it will only create a small changes in the market.

So I also think about it, why such a small percentage allocated to the bounty can affect the whole project.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: