Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess bounty hunters really kill projects  (Read 2275 times)
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 01:51:40 PM

indeed on the one hand the bounty hunter kills the project in the short term, but in the long term, the project is getting mass adoption large enough to benefit in the long term
I hope you can see from 2 sides, not just one side

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cadaver20

Activity: 1442
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 03:15:17 PM

Falldown of projects after the ICO period is not caused by bounty hunters, always remember that the allocated coins/tokens for bounty rewards is just a smaller portion of the total supply of tokens.
You are absolutely right. Bounty hunters are not responsible for killing a project. Most bounty campaigns have a reward pool of 0.5-1% of total supply. These small amount of tokens are distributed among hundreds of Bounty Hunters. How does a project kill for this small amount of tokens? If this happen, then team can sent stablecoin to bounty hunters for their work without paying tokens. Why does everyone blame the Bounty Hunters?
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 03:29:08 PM

Dumping in a project does not mean that it is caused by bounty hunters but there are whales that are more influential to dump a project, if when the distribution of gifts you have received should be sold immediately if you do not want the value back to slump as you feel today, in fact this is often we feel every project is already underway and we can not enjoy the results.
some people always blame bounty hunter and as if this is the main and only reason for it. it depend on project quality when we want to sell reward immediately or not , some hunter prefer to convert it in usdt or eth directly without any analisys about project future.

indeed on the one hand the bounty hunter kills the project in the short term, but in the long term, the project is getting mass adoption large enough to benefit in the long term
I hope you can see from 2 sides, not just one side
if bounty kill the project in short time why dev team still held this campaign ? i think its wrong opinion , we support any project to success in market by promoting it for several months.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:53:42 PM

Token dump and pump lies on the team, they are the only one who has the power to dump and pump and not bounty hunters. Talking about YOUC, exchange volume was very low as at the time bounty reward was shared, with low volume, team should have paid bounty reward with USDT or other stable coin or better still buy back to protect their token price.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:02:15 PM

~snip
Are you sell your token already?? If yes i think you are crying now Because you engine price is good.
I just want to say that your mentally is weak bro, you just ready for big profits, and complaints if the project doesn't go your way
Profits or loss, legit or scam, pump or dump. It's normal in our life, you must ready for anything not only Profits, Legit, pump..  Smiley

The current YOUC token price has recovered with a significant volume increase, in this condition whether the trading storm of the bounty has ended, the answer is No and even the recipients of 680k YOUC tokens have not traded until now.
LOL https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/youcash

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:05:40 PM

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it, I participated in youengine bounty campaign for about a week, although it lasted for quite a while,the bounty had about 4 rounds, the bounty ended about a week ago i guess and distribution of  "youcash" started, I received about 307 youcash tokens as shown below

By 8am this morning the 307 tokens was worth $10+, i didn't sell, I held on to it, to my greatest surprise this evening I checked my wallet and I saw that the 307 tokens are now worth just 0.35$

Although it recovered later, but it's not looking good at all, I guess this dump is caused by the bounty hunters because they just keep dumping the token, what about you, what do you think is the cause of this massive dump?
Dumping isnt new and basing up into those things that you have said.Are you sure that bounty hunters are the ones who do dump and make that price go to the floor?
You cant be sure but there no doubt that they might be one of the factors specially if the coin is listed out on an exchange then the volume of trades of such coin
isnt really that too big then even with the most minimal kind of selling will really be giving out that long red candle or series of it.This is why as a bounty hunter
when you do receive your coin and if you dont like to receive pennies then be sure that you do sell it out fast.Majority of projects now arent really
worth to hold on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 11:18:20 PM

Well, it will not only be the bounty hunters for probably it could also be the private investors. They can buy coins at cheaper price and once it get listed they will going to dump it. There are so many projects like this that are being dumped. But this will all depend on the marketing team. They had so many strategy being implemented like slowly putting liquidity in the exchange that will somehow control the market price after being dumped by the small time coin holders and eventually it will be pump up by a whales. This if project is good and really working.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:20:32 PM

I think the destruction of a project is purely the fault of the developer who does not provide full support to the project being developed, if they provide support it will keep prices stable and of course the project must be a solution to an existing problem.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:28:27 PM

I personally regret that I dumped the tokens right away.  Now I would get five times more.  And, apparently, many did just that.  But the project has risen, and whoever says that projects are killed by hunters is wrong.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:42:51 PM

I think the destruction of a project is purely the fault of the developer who does not provide full support to the project being developed, if they provide support it will keep prices stable and of course the project must be a solution to an existing problem.
Not all projects are guaranteed to succeed, just like investing on a certain project, you as a realistic investor knows the risk, and that risk is that you may fail when investing, so we should be open with this possibility

Blaming bounty hunters does not change the reality, the project will fail due to many factors, as an investor as long as you are not scammed by the developers, you best option is just to accept the loss and move on so you can find a good project to invest with.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:58:53 PM

It is not a problem of support from the developer, if the price of project coins falls after the bounty is the fault of the project team, the developer has no obligation to think about it because the developer is only developing MVP, while for the issue of price is the task of marketing and project manager,
They should have thought of a way to keep the price from falling when the bounty hunters sold their coins.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:37:27 AM

I dont think that the problem of a project having a dump price should always associated and should blame the bounty hunters because knowing that the developer just allocated a very small percentage for bounty and airdrops. A good project has a plans for this scenario for them to overcome this dumping scheme which I think several project doesn't have.

SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:48:32 AM

We all know that cryptocurrency is a new entity of money. So if the project made a campaign with a huge reward if this project does't have vision or use-case or utility of course they will dump its while still have value. If not, Like elrond because of a lot of use case participant who participated in their campaign wasn't dump the reward instead.
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:45:39 AM

The dumping in prices of a token doesn't necessarily comes from Bounty hunters, most of the times it occurs when the token has been listed on the exchange and can trade with it and people that have the token will want to sell, this period is when you can get the highest price. So since you didn't meet up with the very first trading it's better to hold it and wait till the volume increases.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 12:49:33 PM

The dumping in prices of a token doesn't necessarily comes from Bounty hunters, most of the times it occurs when the token has been listed on the exchange and can trade with it and people that have the token will want to sell, this period is when you can get the highest price. So since you didn't meet up with the very first trading it's better to hold it and wait till the volume increases.

Useless shitcoins without any real usage will be dumped in the market, and I don't think that there is much you can do about it. If the project is good, then no one will dump the token. Even if someone dumps it, the prices will quickly recover. The project team must look in to their own failures, rather than blaming the hard working bounty hunters, who toiled hard to advertise their project.
prosperoustop

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:36:54 PM

Did you see how much YOUc cost now? or costed last week?? If project is serious they will support their coin and any bounty hunters will not kills it!

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 06:35:19 PM

This is actually really interesting topic, my thought about it has not changed a bit. When we said hunters killed project. What do you expect when a coin distribute today and in less than 24 hours the price has come so down that it won't be useful anymore. I have also had my share of this issue. It's was NTK token worth $20 when it was first distributed. But presently the price is less down $2 now. Can use see the huge difference. And I have more of such coins in my wallet that has almost reduced to $0 now. So, when hunters dumped their coin after distribution don't ever blame them, maybe I should say is because I'm also included.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:35:21 PM

of course bounty hunters can't dump the token price because they have small amounts. but developers can and usually they are the main reason of dumping the token price. it's funny to see how bounty hunter with his $100 can dump the price )

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:42:10 PM

of course bounty hunters can't dump the token price because they have small amounts. but developers can and usually they are the main reason of dumping the token price. it's funny to see how bounty hunter with his $100 can dump the price )
the reason is simple. because there is no strong demand in their market yet. When every $ 100 bounty hunter wants to sell everything but there is no big demand with a high value then of course the bounty hunter will sell it quickly by lowering the price. the problem is their market is not really ready to manage a good and profitable trade.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:57:32 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 11:47:41 PM by StephenJH

What if the bounty rewards are 3% of the total token supply? Of course, the unity of bounty hunters can keep the price stable or dump it to the hell in a short timeframe. The teams don't distribute the bounty tokens all in a single transaction, they don't want to see the huge sell pressure created by greedy bounty hunters together. Greed is the driver of the volatile crypto markets and staying safe is not possible if all market participants have made their decisions before the start price of the market trend. The higher the bounty reward, the higher chance of getting deceived by bounty hunters who have no idea why project exists at the first place for investors who believe in the future of the project.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████