Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounty hunters  (Read 1007 times)
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1476

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:47:41 PM

In that case, the easiest solution is to be prepared for the fact that at the end of each bounty campaign to which we join, we will have to pass KYC verification. I know it's not fair, but I think it's the best way to avoid disappointment.
We can also ask the bounty manager and dev team very carefully before joining campaign. If they avoid responding, then we may suspect that they will attempt to make such change in rules at the time of distribution and they will request verification. Then we just leave such campaign.
Possibly this is the temporary solution, giving KYC details is not fair though but when you know what those rewards are worth to take then its time to compromise the privacy over the money.

KYC verification completely contradicts the basic principle of cryptocurrencies, i.e. anonymity. So I do not support it either. However, I do understand project developers who do not want to "feed" cheaters who apply with multiple accounts.
Alternatively, in those campaigns where KYC verification is necessary, there should be higher rates.
Bounties can increase the rewards with single click because they are not paying a real cryptos ( because it doesn't have any value yet). Higher rewards may lure people but still it is not going to change the fate of bounty campaign cheats either hunters should move to bitcoin campaigns or they have to choose their project more cautiously.

Whatever the reasons, KYC is an option that should be taken at start campaign in a clear rule. Some people don't care that much about privacy and it's their choice and we can't blame them for this. In the other side, compagnies running campaigns have a legit reason to ask for personal docs because they don't want to pay abusers using multiple accounts without the need to mention that those personal docs can be used for other purposes.

Lately, we saw several campaigns mentioned in op bounties that its mandatory or not to submit personal docs for verifications before rewards distrubution. And this is fair enough imo for both hunters and the campaign.

Usually campaign paid btc don't ask for KYC docs but they are only running for signature campaigns in Services sub-board.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 02:02:33 PM

I have seen so many bounty people make multiple accounts and cheat bounty campaign, is it not possible for forum or bounty managers to make kyc compulsory for bounty guys?
Those who have done kyc will get instant approval

Only project team can make KYC compulsory for every bounty hunters, many crypto projects are open source either finance or other, they serve as decentralized, these projects have no used for KYC, not even bounty manager can compulsory KYC for bounty hunters

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 02:59:47 PM

In that case, the easiest solution is to be prepared for the fact that at the end of each bounty campaign to which we join, we will have to pass KYC verification. I know it's not fair, but I think it's the best way to avoid disappointment.
We can also ask the bounty manager and dev team very carefully before joining campaign. If they avoid responding, then we may suspect that they will attempt to make such change in rules at the time of distribution and they will request verification. Then we just leave such campaign.
Possibly this is the temporary solution, giving KYC details is not fair though but when you know what those rewards are worth to take then its time to compromise the privacy over the money.

KYC verification completely contradicts the basic principle of cryptocurrencies, i.e. anonymity. So I do not support it either. However, I do understand project developers who do not want to "feed" cheaters who apply with multiple accounts.
Alternatively, in those campaigns where KYC verification is necessary, there should be higher rates.
Bounties can increase the rewards with single click because they are not paying a real cryptos ( because it doesn't have any value yet). Higher rewards may lure people but still it is not going to change the fate of bounty campaign cheats either hunters should move to bitcoin campaigns or they have to choose their project more cautiously.

Because responsibility and "fears" are on both sides. Developers are worried that if a large number of scammers join the campaign, it will be ineffective and will give away a large amount of tokens for nothing, and bounty hunters are worried that if the project is a scam, their personal data will be sold and used for online crimes.
In my opinion, there are two options:
1. The developer will hire a professional manager to eliminate the scamers and then no KYC will be required.
2. Bounty hunters will do very thorough project research and only do KYC verification if they themselves decide that project is credible and legit.
Everyone should decide individually what suits him best.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:09:21 PM

We are terribly vulnerable with the release of our details in this space, most submission are unnecessary and I expect reaction to this selfish request. Bounty hunters most times hold very insignificant amount of the token released and the reward are base on the job demanded, they might not actually be an investor. Same token will start its trade on DEX where most holders information are not known. In the past few years in cryptocurrency they have not defended the request of KYC from bounty hunters and sometimes investors.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:16:34 PM

Because responsibility and "fears" are on both sides. Developers are worried that if a large number of scammers join the campaign, it will be ineffective and will give away a large amount of tokens for nothing, and bounty hunters are worried that if the project is a scam, their personal data will be sold and used for online crimes.
1. The developer will hire a professional manager to eliminate the scamers and then no KYC will be required.
2. Bounty hunters will do very thorough project research and only do KYC verification if they themselves decide that project is credible and legit.
If you are saying people using multiple accounts to get more rewards as scammers then its nit really affecting the campaign because they also do the same work as everyone do to get the rewards. Even campaign from reputed manager asks KYC at the time of token distribution because manager is not in the position to control it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:04:32 PM

If you are saying people using multiple accounts to get more rewards as scammers then its nit really affecting the campaign because they also do the same work as everyone do to get the rewards. Even campaign from reputed manager asks KYC at the time of token distribution because manager is not in the position to control it.
Everything is in control by the team and manager do only follow orders on whats being said.Ive seen lots of complaints back in the past where bounty hunters being required to pass
up some KYC for them to gain their tokens that they had earn on the task that they had done.It isnt really right no matter what angle do you try to look at.
It isnt really just right that they would really be asked out for something personal for just receiving out those shit tokens in the end of the day.
Only investors should really be the one to be asked out.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 05:09:48 AM

merrit system are already introduced and its now hard to just create account and rank up but you really need to put up alot of effort to get merrits to be able to rank up your account and then for what ? just to cheat a bounty campaign ? what if you got caught , you can get neg or banned instantly and all the effort that you pour on creating a dummy account will all be wasted greatly . its possible to make a newbie accounts but newbie accounts are mostly obsolete as they cant carry a signature so how can they be accepted in a campaign? and you see bounty cheaters are always gets busted . why worry ?
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:11:23 PM

Only investors should really be the one to be asked out.
That is why project consider the hunters as share holders of their projects so they are liable to obey everything what the project team offers/orders.

That is why I keep saying that project should pay in bitcoin so they will not going to face any dump or regulation issues.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 12:24:41 PM

It's really unavoidable I don't think KYC would be the solution to it I assume only few participants are going to participate and for sure most of them will going to use a fake documents and the like yet better the manage or the project should think some extra security to lessen the cheating in campaign.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:14:39 PM

Bounty hunters are protecting their privacies not because they are cheating, though some are but as for me I don't join bounties that ask for KYC information because identification details aren't safe online, they can be leaked and use for illegal stuffs that can put one in trouble some days

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 11:24:13 PM
Merited by Oasisman (1)

Bounty hunters are protecting their privacies not because they are cheating, though some are but as for me I don't join bounties that ask for KYC information because identification details aren't safe online, they can be leaked and use for illegal stuffs that can put one in trouble some days
I agree with your argument that it is not safe to share your personal data online because they use this data for other purposes. So I think it's very unreasonable to set kyc for bounty hunters. there are many project want kyc because to reduce and distribute tokens.

Several alibis on where a team could imply or alter on;

-KYC
-Bounty rewards distribution composed in several months.
-Distributed but tokens are locked.
-Delay due to several reason.
-Waiting up for some license or operational or getting listed before they do make some distribution
of rewards

and so on. This is why it do sucks when you are a bounty hunter and just waiting to get paid up yet you would
really feel that youre like a beggar.
Lycan70

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 02:43:31 AM

This wont do for me personally if I am a bounty hunter. A few dollars worth of tokens in exchange to my personal information is not worth it. Why oh why someone will full for kyc if they are not investing on the projects they are just promoting.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:38:42 AM

Isn't it better to have KYC verified forum account? We will be able to get rid of all the hassles we have gone through on detecting multi account. /s

However, what is your plan for those users who buys fake IDs and have accounts against those IDs?

Full discloser, there is a ""/s"" next to my first line :-P
I fully support it, I also want to verify the forum account, many existing problems have been resolved.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3950

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 02:40:35 PM

Isn't it better to have KYC verified forum account? We will be able to get rid of all the hassles we have gone through on detecting multi account. /s

However, what is your plan for those users who buys fake IDs and have accounts against those IDs?

I fully support it, I also want to verify the forum account, many existing problems have been resolved.
You do? :-D
Full support to what?
KYC on the forum or KYC for the bounty hunters?

By the way have you missed "/s"?

and so on. This is why it do sucks when you are a bounty hunter and just waiting to get paid up yet you would
Don't join the bounties. All those tokens are worthless and I do not understand why people runs after those tokens. There were a time when ICOs were at their pick and some tokens had some value but these days, I do not see any such exists.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:21:48 PM

I think Royse777 just sarcastically saying it or not? Even founder of this forum doesn't show his identity so what more of us. I don't think any idiots who will sacrifice their personal details just to join a bounty campaign with rewarding you of worthless coins and tokens.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:58:25 PM

I agree with your argument that it is not safe to share your personal data online because they use this data for other purposes. So I think it's very unreasonable to set kyc for bounty hunters. there are many project want kyc because to reduce and distribute tokens.

Several alibis on where a team could imply or alter on;

-KYC
-Bounty rewards distribution composed in several months.
-Distributed but tokens are locked.
-Delay due to several reason.
-Waiting up for some license or operational or getting listed before they do make some distribution
of rewards

I faced all you mention above during joined with many bounty campaign project, at the early when joining bounty campaign reward is easy distribution without have complicated rule like KYC, send several phase, coin locked and delay distribution. Why right now when many ICO not worth but bounty campaign most difficulty for joining with many added rule from KYC until distribution 10% each month until one year later and distributed only twice then bounty manager forget with their reward. Right now bounty campaign manager have change the rule and allow the same payment with signature campaign weekly payment, when reach minimum post every week payment will sent on friday depend when bounty manager update for day payment.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:12:36 PM

Indeed, but it is not what OP mean. The OP just give a suggestion for the forum moderator should obligate for those user to give their KYC. So as bounty hunter never try to cheat bounty program because they only have one account to promote bounty campaign.

But, it is impossible in my opinion. The forum moderator here will never try to accept it. Just wondering, do you have an exchange account? I guess you will have and as far as I know most all centralized exchange will ask your personal identity, did you give to them? If you did, your personal identity isn't safe although you choose a reputable exchange.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:41:41 PM

But, it is impossible in my opinion. The forum moderator here will never try to accept it. Just wondering, do you have an exchange account? I guess you will have and as far as I know most all centralized exchange will ask your personal identity, did you give to them? If you did, your personal identity isn't safe although you choose a reputable exchange.
Only a few exchange sites that have made KYC be mandatory for the new users before they will able to use the service offered by such exchange site. afaik, gate.io is the only exchange site who has been putting KYC as the first requirement for its users.

i rarely saw another exchange was doing it. KYC is supposedly to be an option for the hunters. It's too risky to exchange your personal information for a few tokens that you didn't know whether it will worth something or no.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:30:53 PM

it's no fair for bounty hunter if they will be asked for kyc and the project is a scam. actually both the bounty project and the participants are cheating both so i really don't think its necessary for the bounty hunters to conduct kyc in my opinion.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:33:02 PM

KYC seems unnecessary, because what developers need is that we can introduce the products they develop,
for bounty hunters their job is only to advertise products and for investors, KYC may be really needed
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: