Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about day trading Eth?  (Read 967 times)
kentrolla (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 12:16:46 PM

I just tried day trading in eth and the price fluctuations which happens continuously is something where we can make profit in daily basis, guys from today morning to evening I could have earned nearly 15 to 20$. Buying low and selling in a reasonable profit, again when it comes to my price I use to buy and sell for a reasonable margin this will work only if there's continuously fluctuation, just have a try and make daily profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 03:01:06 PM

I just tried day trading in eth and the price fluctuations which happens continuously is something where we can make profit in daily basis, guys from today morning to evening I could have earned nearly 15 to 20$. Buying low and selling in a reasonable profit, again when it comes to my price I use to buy and sell for a reasonable margin this will work only if there's continuously fluctuation, just have a try and make daily profit.
How much the capital you had for that trade? in every possible cryptocurrency, you can have your day trading.
As long as the coin is not a stable coin, you can do day trading on it. But it does requires patience and most of the time, if you don't have it, you will lose your trades. Congratulations for making a profit with your try.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 03:36:57 PM

All this sounds so attractive for only one reason - because now the market is showing signs of a flat. Until Bitcoin surpasses the level of 14,000, it will be possible to play these games and make money on intraday trading. But when this barrier will be taken, then intraday trading can become too risky.
Mauser

Activity: 1848
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:11:22 PM

Day trading can definitely be fun, I started years back when I was in university with some friends in trading futures on a daily basis. The risk involved can be quite high, but if you stick to good risk management you can minimise these. In the crypto world I only did some day trading in Bitcoins but after transactions fees the profit wasn't so big anymore. ETH is such a huge market these days that it is a good start for anyone who wants to try himself in trading.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:15:14 PM

Good for you that you made $15 to $20 of profit in just one day. I hope I can earn also a good profit everyday in trading ethereum. Anyway, may I know if how much your initial capital for that profit?

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 04:18:44 PM

Honestly, doing it consistently would be hard. It's going to be an emotional ride whenever it comes away out of your favor. It's going to need a mental discipline in which you would continue your trading without getting carried away. It’s essential for your goal.

One good thing is to have a goal per day in which you could trade and many hours of it too. For the best experience of trading, I still believe that using a trading bot like Gunbot would be beneficial.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:25:14 PM

market trend is unknown at the moment. you can do it only in bull market. you can buy from lower high and sell at higher high. but in bear it is extremely dangerous, since there is n exact dip point.
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:31:32 PM

Buying low and selling high is only for the patience ones, that's the problem many traders are having, if you don't have enough patience you will end up in losses, you will make some bad choices you will regret, I don't use ethereum though as I prefer bitcoin more, it's more stable and predictable for me

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:44:33 PM

I don't know why you mentioning ETH so specifically because day trading is big fish if played in proper manner. One observation is prime here, almost all the coins move in the same harmony. Its always advisable to play in the "bulk" quantities rather than low qty with high priced coins such as ETH. I mean bulk qty gets multiplied heavily with smaller changes while high priced coins doesn't.

You surely we miss the trusted coin like ETH in the foreground of day trading but idk why but it's far safer to play the lower priced coins in this trading market. You get ensured safety with low risk of loosing lot of money at once / investing lot of money at once.

That's just my opinion though.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:56:52 PM

We are on a huge green trend for a while so any crypto can give you good profits if you are doing day trade with it but don't forget you also could lose more in no time.Better use the stop loss and stable coin pair to minimize your losses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:02:46 PM

Extremely with ethereum trading because allow with bitcoin price only when bitcoin going down, you can ration after bitcoin going down ethereum allow with bitcoin and down too. Later you can check when bitcoin going up and stable on higher price very difficulty for ethereum back to higher price. Vitalik is not serious how to get new partner for ethereum and become most worth coin for the future, just take profit for him self and never care other investor will ethereum back to higher price or not, I miss with ethereum ever reached above $1,5k last there years ago.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:18:58 PM

How much the capital you had for that trade? in every possible cryptocurrency, you can have your day trading.
As long as the coin is not a stable coin, you can do day trading on it. But it does requires patience and most of the time, if you don't have it, you will lose your trades. Congratulations for making a profit with your try.

Let me guess base on what he earn daily I think his capital is around 100-300$ to earn that amount daily.

We are on a huge green trend for a while so any crypto can give you good profits if you are doing day trade with it but don't forget you also could lose more in no time.Better use the stop loss and stable coin pair to minimize your losses.

I do this kind of trading before  you can earn 5 upto 15% daily if we are in bull run what ever coins it is just make sure you are only trading  popular crypto currency and not only base on market cap of the coins or tokens since it can be faked.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:48:29 PM

I think that is still possible because of the way bitcoin is moving and it’s showing trends like fiat which is making the market more stable for day trading and there are still lots of crypto you can day trade with just watch yourself for now because when bitcoin actually breaks the $14,000 barrier then day trading would become risky
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:50:20 PM

Yes, I have traded eth for usdt and it does work but due to my work offline i am not able to trade continuously and im also now holding for parabolic run to take profit and i do not want to miss out on it.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:12:20 PM

I do this kind of trading before  you can earn 5 upto 15% daily if we are in bull run what ever coins it is just make sure you are only trading  popular crypto currency and not only base on market cap of the coins or tokens since it can be faked.
Even if you don't trade at all you might have made 3 to 4% profit when it is in bull run with no risk.And when it comes to day trading we can't just go with the popular crypto currency alone if you want maximum profits, you should also go with the trending coin it could be a shit coin but still can generate hue profits in the 24 hours time frame.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:33:24 PM

What was your capital amount ? Please share the details as this question has been asked multiple times because this will help other users in their trading as it will give them an idea, it's always good to sell at reasonable price rather than waiting for peak value as one might end up losing the capital if they miss the timings.

All the best and hope to see more users getting into day trading a sits bit challenging as well as profitable.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:55:28 PM

Day trading is good but i feel really stressed up while day trading, it kinds of gives me un ending anxiety and i cannot focus on anything else and i nust kept checking charts and prices everyother minute which just lead me to give up active trading because of the amount of stress i was feeling due to trading.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

We know that day trading can be profitable, that is not really new, the issue is if you are good enough to get those profits in a consistent way and this depends on your strategy and your capital, if you only have 100 dollars then I can tell you that earning 15% to 20% daily is simply not going to happen, however if your capital is 10k then you only need to earn 0.15% to 0.20% daily which is a very realistic goal if you ask me and a decent trader should have no problems earning that kind of money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Quidat

Activity: 2632
Merit: 540

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:29:06 PM

Stick with high liquidity or volume coins then you're good to go when it comes to day trading.I have tried mainly with Btc of course and also with ETH as well.
Price do move in some percentage on an entire day which would be sufficient for you to deal with.There are times where btc price isnt really that moving much
thats why you do always have the option to look for some alternative which is mostly on top altcoins for you to deal with.
Sounds simple eh? but day trading isnt for everybody and thats why for those who do tend this kind of way then better to prepare yourself
and its much better if you do switch up if you do already had that kind of knowledge.

articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:48:40 PM

If one is increasing its total eth as a result of trading then it is awesome for the person but i have seen people getting trapped and missing out on big bull runs just because they were trading and they kept holding stablecoin while the price of eth grew to new highs. So trading is not that simple as it seems.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: