Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about day trading Eth?  (Read 967 times)
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:50:00 AM

Of course it's a good idea to day trading eth.You can earn handsome money by day trading. But in order to do that you should have a good Knowledge about day trading or you can loose money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kasakola

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:58:43 AM

I think trading is an important job and you need to know about it well before you can earn income by trading. Now because of pumping BTc, one thing you have to keep in mind here is that btc will now go upwards, you will remember that one day the price will go down, so it will not be good to trade long time. And EHT Jodi trades there, you have to remember these things, thank you

Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:24:39 AM

Of course it's a good idea to day trading eth.You can earn handsome money by day trading. But in order to do that you should have a good Knowledge about day trading or you can loose money.
Its true, doing day trading is not a straightforward thing because it is not uncommon for many traders to experience losses in each of their trades due to a lack of knowledge in reading a chart of alt coin price movements in the market, it is very risky if we do daily trading only relying on instinct because we don't know when to sell, buy or hold is right.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aarif123

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:40:49 AM

As I have some experience in trading I will highly recommend you to don't forget to put stoploss because this market is highly fluctuated nobody knows when you lose big money or make big money so don't take too much risk
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:26:03 PM

If you don't have a real job it becomes a great activity but if you have another job it will be difficult for you to divide your time. That's in my opinion.
split your time for what? day trading only takes time when we are satisfied with the results we get. market moments and determining assets are very important in day trading. we don't need to see the market for a whole day. I do daily trades in just 1-2 hours a day. but what we should know is not every day all coins have a moment for a proper day trading to make a profit.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:58:11 PM

Day trading for me is not really good because market isnvery unpredictable and that only can waste your effort in making a lot of eth when trading. Short term and long term trading (short term or long term). This is the kind of a  good strategy or plan in investing in my own opinion. ETH is one of the best altcoins of bitcoin and if you think you can earn in day trading then go for it.
The problem is that the price does not change much from what I have seen and for day trading you need a par of coins that changes a lot and you basically earn by the fluctuation that happens within the pair. I would rather go with a less stable coin maybe even XRP because it's price changes more than ETH if I am not wrong. But then again, I am not a expert and maybe when I saw market it behaved like that and now it has changed.

Its not bad to trade ETH/USDT, the price volatility is also mirroring BTC/USDT. But you might have to trade a lot of ETH to substantially profit. I have tried it many times with just 5ETH but eventually, move to BTCUSDT.
ETH/BTC pair moves more than BTC/USD? that is my only concern because you need to have a pair that fluctuates all day. I will try this myself as so many people are saying it s worth it.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:58:35 PM

If you don't have a real job it becomes a great activity but if you have another job it will be difficult for you to divide your time. That's in my opinion.
In trading we have easy to handle the each and every changes because  we have more options to fix the trade level so once it is reach the enough range automatically it will be trade and store our wallet. But If we need more profits in trading we must check the trade limit in every hour. Number of ETH groups are available in many social media so we must sign up and monitor the conversation is better make a good profit for all the investors.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:04:58 PM

In trading we have easy to handle the each and every changes because  we have more options to fix the trade level so once it is reach the enough range automatically it will be trade and store our wallet. But If we need more profits in trading we must check the trade limit in every hour. Number of ETH groups are available in many social media so we must sign up and monitor the conversation is better make a good profit for all the investors.
For me what you just said is not good idea and that is one that a trader should avoid which is by listening to the groups of traders because opinions of others cannot help us to make money in trading, we should become dependent only in ourselves where we should do manual trade and avoid rumors and opinions of other people. Day trading ETH is not that easy because mastering the short term time frames are required there wherein the price are so unstable and there are so many fake signals.

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:22:04 PM

Who said it would be difficult to divide time if a person had two jobs that he had to complete every day? I personally always work in two different things, the first is real work and the second is work in forums, but I can always divide my time on each of my work and even have more time so I can spend it on my family too, this all depends on someone in managing his time, except for the lazy people, it is clear that he will always waste his time so that he is unable to share it.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 04:26:32 PM

As I have some experience in trading I will highly recommend you to don't forget to put stoploss because this market is highly fluctuated nobody knows when you lose big money or make big money so don't take too much risk
Yeah I mean ethereum has quite low fluctuations when compared to other top coins. but it doesn't matter, in my opinion eth trading is less profitable, that's all. it's better to look for good coins (top 20 or top 30) with decent fluctuations but capable of making good profits

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:28:28 PM

Trading is profitable because you can earn a personal job by trading in altcoins, even for beginners in trading, they can start with a small amount for those who want to learn how to trade altcoins it is not easy because you can lose a lot because the price of altcoins falls fast it is better to look at altcoins with a stable price and not just the price falling and the volume of the token or coin you choose to trade should be large.

oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 05:29:59 PM

The idea is old but cool and this is actually a topic to think.If  the analyzation is ok and luck fevers then it is good actually of course experienced person will get the  best ting with eth trading.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:17:36 AM

I just tried day trading in eth and the price fluctuations which happens continuously is something where we can make profit in daily basis, guys from today morning to evening I could have earned nearly 15 to 20$. Buying low and selling in a reasonable profit, again when it comes to my price I use to buy and sell for a reasonable margin this will work only if there's continuously fluctuation, just have a try and make daily profit.

I never try that, but since you did a day trade for ETH 15$ and 20$ is not that bad at all for the earnings in one day.
But how many hours that you are in the front of your monitor or desktop? Aside from that,  you were also right if the fluctuation
continuously moving due to there is a probable cause that we can able to earn several times for sure.

RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:48:20 AM

I just tried day trading in eth and the price fluctuations which happens continuously is something where we can make profit in daily basis, guys from today morning to evening I could have earned nearly 15 to 20$. Buying low and selling in a reasonable profit, again when it comes to my price I use to buy and sell for a reasonable margin this will work only if there's continuously fluctuation, just have a try and make daily profit.
It's all about timing, if you are trading right now there should be less losses because the market is more stable now due to bull season, buy low and sell high sounds like piece of cake but there is more to it, your order can take hours or even days to get approved so you will need more patience

opeku

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 06:34:50 AM

I did that for the past days and it work perfectly well but with spare cash because I personally believe the run of eth will be higher then. That of bitcoin. So I was buying from 453- 466 and selling at 471 but I think now I need to reset that range
Tomiwa_akin

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:15:35 AM

Of course day trading can be profitable but you will need good capital because you only need to be scalping little little profits and also be careful so that you don't get stucked in the process and become a holder.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:25:34 PM

Currently the Ethereum price movement is so fast, therefore we can get quite a lot of profit there, but because the price of Ethereum is expensive, of course you have to use large funds, on the other hand if you trade only relying on signals from other people it will not be able to provide profit. , because signals from other people are usually wrong, if you want to profit from trading results, you have to learn how to trade properly, and always observe market movements

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
kentrolla (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 02:05:03 PM

Day trading crypto has boomed in recent months, and when it comes to eth trading the reality is never as bright and simple otherwise everyone would be rich and famous in trading.

The risk factor will be low if you do day trading also plan for short term profit even in day trading buy/sell again buy/sell do it multiple times trust me you will be benefited but fluctuations would be the key factor else it would be hard.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
best123

Activity: 644

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 03:44:49 PM

Day trading of Ethereum is okay. There are also other coins/tokens that are also profitable. In trading, one need a good capital not $50 -$100 trading capital.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:03:24 PM

Many trader are waiting to see Ethereum rising in the exchange market for them to make a good profit to celebrate the Christmas and new year. since Ethereum was dumping during the pandemic, where many investors where loses profit day by day in the market. According to some research Ethereum is about to rise as never before to help all Ethereum investors to make a good profit before the end of this year 2020.
Bitcoin was rising through out the pandemic where other cryptocurrencies where reducing in price from the market which was causing their investors loss in their business. The way Ethereum is preparing to rise show it will rise more than bitcoin soon.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: