Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A gambler living in England makes a $5M bet on Trump  (Read 1920 times)
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:09:38 PM

Or maybe he had bet another few bets for Joe Biden to hedge with better courses.. So as you say looking only at a dry facts is not enought to judge about whole situation

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:25:26 PM

Or maybe he had bet another few bets for Joe Biden to hedge with better courses.. So as you say looking only at a dry facts is not enought to judge about whole situation

Not enough time to hedge, and Biden when he was leading only had a betting odds of 1.20 or 1.10, if I'm with Trump who knows from the very beginning that I bet on the underdog, I would not hedge anymore as it's not a good idea to spend more money just to get back a little amount and still resulted with a big loss.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:58:50 PM

Any update on this guy? I am seriously worried about his welfare and status since the election was against his favor.

Man, imagine losing $5 million dollars in a political bet and sleeping afterwards thinking the amount of money that you just lost. This will seriously kill my conscience and drown me in regret/guilt for my entire life. But the fact that this guy managed to put a $5 million dollar bet implies that he has a rich and wild lifestyle. I just hope everything turns out to be relatively okay despite the election result.

Maybe he got money from his parents, or he inherited it? Or he won on a lottery?
I wonder if Trump fraud accusation will come suprisingly true -what will  be response of bookmachers?

What I learned throughout the years on elections, there will always be: (1) a winner; and (2) the one who got cheated. I hope the fraud and cheating accusation be settled as election processes are relatively difficult to cheat.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:38:09 AM

I've heard nothing after losses his bet. I feel regrets about him, he got that courage and risk to make $5million, not a crazy thing but a very supportive person who thinks he can benefits once Trump still won the election. I think it wasn't all about money but there is something behind it, no one will have that shot without prompting more returns more than that $5mil.

Well, let's see how Biden takes action in a growing market, either to seek support from him, and from the new leaderships.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:46:24 AM

Not enough time to hedge, and Biden when he was leading only had a betting odds of 1.20 or 1.10, if I'm with Trump who knows from the very beginning that I bet on the underdog, I would not hedge anymore as it's not a good idea to spend more money just to get back a little amount and still resulted with a big loss.

There's  a chance that I've seen Biden odd went up to 1.60.

Seems those who able to penetrate from that position are really enjoying the amount of money that they've got from this election. Not sure if how many did manage to catch it up but most probably it's between 1.20-1.35 for those who bets earlier.
Moving back to this topic, it's time to move forward to whoever who place this huge amount of money. It's gamble and losing is always
part of it.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:57:47 AM

With 290 votes, Joe Biden ended Donald Trump’s four-year presidency. This is very sad news for the British gambler who has already bet $5 million
on Trump’s victory in the 46th American presidential election. I don’t think it will frustrate these British gamblers with losing that $5m.
Maybe the gambler’s income is huge, so for him to lose that much money to bet won’t be a problem.
This is only natural because England's economic growth is very good. And England is also one of the highest-paid countries in the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:31:47 AM

With 290 votes, Joe Biden ended Donald Trump’s four-year presidency. This is very sad news for the British gambler who has already bet $5 million
on Trump’s victory in the 46th American presidential election. I don’t think it will frustrate these British gamblers with losing that $5m.
Maybe the gambler’s income is huge, so for him to lose that much money to bet won’t be a problem.
This is only natural because England's economic growth is very good. And England is also one of the highest-paid countries in the world.

290 Electoral votes for Biden is not yet confirmed. A lot of ballots remain to be counted across the United States. In states such as Alaska, up to 40% of the ballots remain to be counted. And counting provisional ballots is going to take a lot of time, because the authorities first need to check their eligibility. On top of that, states such as Wisconsin are about to start their recount process.
yeah i don't know where that news come from as Biden seemingly winning completely.

but if this really the counting then it must be Trump is leaving his Seat and give way to the new elected president.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:32:24 AM

290 Electoral votes for Biden is not yet confirmed. A lot of ballots remain to be counted across the United States. In states such as Alaska, up to 40% of the ballots remain to be counted. And counting provisional ballots is going to take a lot of time, because the authorities first need to check their eligibility. On top of that, states such as Wisconsin are about to start their recount process.
yeah i don't know where that news come from as Biden seemingly winning completely.

but if this really the counting then it must be Trump is leaving his Seat and give way to the new elected president.

Biden is going to win, he is on the lead now, Trump are just influencing everything to get some sympathy because he is already losing the battle.  It's only the Trump's camp who did not concede but the people already know that Biden is already winning the election and it's not impossible as it's not an upset.

Trump needs to wake up from dreaming, damn, accusing Biden's camp of cheating does not do good for him, he must be hiding something.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:00:36 AM

sayaya17, the banker the wage the $5M is definitely a whales no common individual will dare there such a thing on an arrogant president but I was amazed that the overall wager on the election was $1B.
Sithara007, the banker have already lost the bet because Biden won the election and will begin his transition plans while Trump dont agree to the election result and he challenges the election result in court.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:43:25 AM

Any update on this guy? I am seriously worried about his welfare and status since the election was against his favor.

Man, imagine losing $5 million dollars in a political bet and sleeping afterwards thinking the amount of money that you just lost. This will seriously kill my conscience and drown me in regret/guilt for my entire life. But the fact that this guy managed to put a $5 million dollar bet implies that he has a rich and wild lifestyle. I just hope everything turns out to be relatively okay despite the election result.

Maybe he got money from his parents, or he inherited it? Or he won on a lottery?
I wonder if Trump fraud accusation will come suprisingly true -what will  be response of bookmachers?

What I learned throughout the years on elections, there will always be: (1) a winner; and (2) the one who got cheated. I hope the fraud and cheating accusation be settled as election processes are relatively difficult to cheat.
He is anonymous after all so for sure he/she will not reveal his/her identity and we do not have chance to know how well he/she right now. But for me he/she aware that there is only 2 probabilities whether to win big because of his big capital and to lose all of the $5 million dollars in a one single bet. Sadly, the result is against with him/her so he/she lose the $5 million dollars. Even if I became a millionaire, I do not think that I have a guts to bet a huge money like that. Actually I'm having doubts and uncertainty whenever I bet more than $100. It's funny but I think I need to develop my confidence a little bit more for me to become a wise bettor.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 12:50:56 PM

Crazy to bet such a huge amount when you were not even sure Trump would win,,, and all the polls suggested otherwise. I mean, credit to the guy, he pulled off a huge upset in 2016 but it was impossible to hold on to his seat when all the liberals and millennials on Twitter and Reddit are fighting back. Bet he is going to have sleepless nights for many weeks.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 12:56:55 PM

He is anonymous after all so for sure he/she will not reveal his/her identity and we do not have chance to know how well he/she right now. But for me he/she aware that there is only 2 probabilities whether to win big because of his big capital and to lose all of the $5 million dollars in a one single bet. Sadly, the result is against with him/her so he/she lose the $5 million dollars. Even if I became a millionaire, I do not think that I have a guts to bet a huge money like that. Actually I'm having doubts and uncertainty whenever I bet more than $100. It's funny but I think I need to develop my confidence a little bit more for me to become a wise bettor.

It's a big shame if he reveal his identity since sure his story will became viral once many person will know his real name. And I guess he should remain anonymous since remember things could add more to his stress and might he will end up chase by many questions if he decide to came out.

Maybe OP should lock this thread since election is done and its nonsense to talk about trump losers anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:10:20 PM

Too bad he choose the wrong one. However I don't think it will bother him no one will place $5M on a single bet for sure this person is really rich that he can manage to lose that $5M easily.
I think it would no matter how rich you are after losing a bet like that it would surely affect you.
Maybe not the money but your dignify or personality specially if there are people who knew that you lost that much in a single bet.

Of course it will affect him $5 million is $5 million unless he is filthy rich or a multi millionaire where he can make a million in a matter of week, the result could go the other way around because the fight is to close and Trump is 100% confident that he will win, maybe that's what this gambler saw that is why he bet on Trump, let's see if he will make a statement on his loss, Trump do not want to accept the loss.
I know that the money wouldn't affect him because it is obvious that he is loaded with it no one would bet that much if they couldn't cover it.
It is his pride that would surely be affected by his lost but I think it wouldn't really bother much or it would just pas away like a normal bet for him.
bounceback

Activity: 2044
Merit: 281

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:30:22 PM

Joe Bidden managed to beat Donald Trump and it is clear that the 5M bet that was paired just floated away, why was that much money used to bet on Donald Trump? Even though at the beginning Donald Trump seemed to have won, the team behind Joe Bidden's victory were also many big figures and businessmen who launched large enough funds to win Joe Bidden. In terms of the stakes in the presidential election, it is better if we have deeper political knowledge, we don't know who will be the winning team for each presidential candidate.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:54:33 PM

This has been considered the biggest political bet ever.

A British gambler has reportedly staked $5 million on President Trump winning Tuesday’s election — a wager believed to be the largest ever political bet.

The former banker used private bookmakers registered on the Caribbean island Curacao for the bet at odds of 37/20 — meaning he could get a $15 million payout, sources told The Sun.

In a few more hours, we will be announced the results of the presidential race. First, there was a $1M bet, now, $5M has been made. Politics aside, I love to see how people enjoy their happiness with gambling. No matter what the aspect is, they can always make an entertaining bet. Do our cryptocurrency gambling sites have a big wager like this?

Source: British gambler bets $5M on Trump in biggest-ever political wager

OMG! that's a very large amount, but sad to say Biden was declared as the 46th President of the United State of America this person loss his 5M$, perhaps this gambler is one of the politician or rich businessman I could consider Him as one of the whale gambler and lucky for the bankroll owner of the gambling site.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:33:56 PM

Joe Bidden managed to beat Donald Trump and it is clear that the 5M bet that was paired just floated away, why was that much money used to bet on Donald Trump? Even though at the beginning Donald Trump seemed to have won, the team behind Joe Bidden's victory were also many big figures and businessmen who launched large enough funds to win Joe Bidden. In terms of the stakes in the presidential election, it is better if we have deeper political knowledge, we don't know who will be the winning team for each presidential candidate.

When it comes to presidency type of event then you cant really tell on who would really be the clear winner yet you cant be sure on whats the other actions of the oppositions.
It doesnt matter if you are backed with big figures or somewhat because votes neither can be bought or not.So it  all matters on the trust and confidence into the citizens itself.
This is why its called gambling because you do have 50-50 chance for that bet to win.Doesnt really matter if he bet out 5m since its his money after all.Its just that he had the
confidence that Trump would won but we know that things can turn upside down and its been part of gambling neither you do win or lose and this one do really hurts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:23:31 PM

Maybe he really feels down, but if he can bet a huge amount of money like that, I'm sure this one is multi millionaire or even a billionaire, and that amount of money is just a piece of cake. I think he's more down because of the fact that his beloved president lose compared to the money he lose. I think he's one of those people who believes that the election is rigged. As we can see, he's bet was on the 50-50 side, we all know trump has a lot of followers and he's more on the safe side before betting, but just like what every other people say, voters who decided to have a change in their country will be unpredictable. I hope no dirty works in this election, I wanted to believe that a lot of people really voted this time.
We do not know about that, while it will be irrational for a person to bet every single dollar he has on his life on a single bet we know that humans are not rational all the time and can be very irrational, so it is entirely possible he put all his money on this bet hoping that he will multiply it in a single night, in fact this is no different than what I have seen many times in physical casinos years ago, in which a person lost a great deal of money to the casino and as soon as he got his pay instead of buying his basic necessities he went to the casino to try to recover some of the money he had lost there.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:30:53 PM

We do not know about that, while it will be irrational for a person to bet every single dollar he has on his life on a single bet we know that humans are not rational all the time and can be very irrational, so it is entirely possible he put all his money on this bet hoping that he will multiply it in a single night
If anyone is having the audacity to make a bet that would destroy his entire wealth like that then he is in for a real awakening and the amount of time he might need to spend to accumulate the lost wealth will be a hard task and that could destroy his life forever.

The person behind the bet will be praying that once the votes are recounted Trump wins Grin.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 05:24:08 AM

If anyone is having the audacity to make a bet that would destroy his entire wealth like that then he is in for a real awakening and the amount of time he might need to spend to accumulate the lost wealth will be a hard task and that could destroy his life forever.

The person behind the bet will be praying that once the votes are recounted Trump wins Grin.

He might have made this bet because he could afford to lose that amount. Each and every bet involves a certain amount of risk. And the greater the risk, that much greater will be the potential returns. In this case, the gambler did the right thing. Trump had a very large probability of winning the elections and the opinion polls were underestimating his support levels. And the results are not yet announced, as legal fights are going on.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 05:58:34 AM

~

He might have made this bet because he could afford to lose that amount. Each and every bet involves a certain amount of risk. And the greater the risk, that much greater will be the potential returns.~
If that's the case, then he might be a very wealthy man. $5M is no joke. It's a huge amount of money even without converting it to my country's currency. I really do hope that he can afford to lose such amount 'cause from what I've heard, Biden has already won the election. Goodbye $5M, then.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌