Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading signal become a smart scam!!!  (Read 254 times)
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

I don't trust those trading signals of a things i have once fell into the trap and learnt from it it is cheap manipulation for crypto baby who knows nothing about crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

Yes this is so true that the trading signals become scam and there are a lot of peoples doing this. They charge some fee for giving signals and they give us fake signals, some are provoke us to be a part of a pump group in alt coins and we missed all signals and losses our money as well. my personal experience is very bad in pump group and signals as well.
Almost all signaling groups are a way to entice new investors to buy so news people will put up selling coins that they have bought for a long time. This is the way many news groups nowadays, if you join and invest in newsgroups, you are becoming prey to them.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

Most of my profitable trade are as a result of my own diligent research and since then I have vowed to always review project on my own taking some important information into consideration. This has helped me to reduce loss on trade greatly.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

I don't trust those trading signals of a things i have once fell into the trap and learnt from it it is cheap manipulation for crypto baby who knows nothing about crypto.
We should not only rely on trading signals alone, there are times that its not appropriate to use that we need to take considerations more of what is happening in news same with the status of the market.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

Don't go for the trading signal. Those all are a scam, and they make people fool. I have experienced it. When I was starting a trade, I was looking for signals, because I knew trade signals are beneficial. Then I joined in two telegram group. That signal was for cryptopia and binance. I was just shocked how they took profits from the people like us. After that, I never followed trade signals. So, I would suggest you, try to learn yourself, read senior traders post from here or anywhere. But don't go for the message. Good Luck.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

Most of my profitable trade are as a result of my own diligent research and since then I have vowed to always review project on my own taking some important information into consideration. This has helped me to reduce loss on trade greatly.

Good for you because you do your own analysis but unfortunately, there are many people who thought that crypto is a get rich quick scheme that's why they participate in those groups that give signals and even pay to get them but eventually getting rekt because they just depend on the admin of the group. There may have been some groups that are the exception to this but most of them just take advantage of their members or subscribers to get profit. I have seen some though that show a chart and suggest a buy or sell level but why pay for it when you can see a bunch of it in twitter posting their TAs.

Don't go for the trading signal. Those all are a scam, and they make people fool. I have experienced it. When I was starting a trade, I was looking for signals, because I knew trade signals are beneficial. Then I joined in two telegram group. That signal was for cryptopia and binance. I was just shocked how they took profits from the people like us. After that, I never followed trade signals. So, I would suggest you, try to learn yourself, read senior traders post from here or anywhere. But don't go for the message. Good Luck.

I admit that I was one who joined the signals group before and even paid for it but I learned my lesson because instead of gaining, I am losing always late to buy the coin resulted to being dumped so I just do my own charting now and analyze coins that has potential. The one who are following those signals will only learn their lesson when they lose and experience it themselves.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

We should not only rely on trading signals alone, there are times that its not appropriate to use that we need to take considerations more of what is happening in news same with the status of the market.

why not? believe it or not those trading signals or other crypto related signals are still verry useful because they can provide us an appropriate signals whenever or wherever they see a news or a sudden price change from the market of crypto. these signals are built only for one purpose and that is to help our fellow crypto enthusiast to make their lives more easy .

Yet we should also be aware that there are also scams  , mostly you can get scam in the form a paid subscription  . That is why much better if you can avoid these kind of signals that offers premium or paid subscription because they can be oftenly prone to scams
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:30:50 AM

I don't know how many people got benifite from paid trading signal. Yes, there is best and legit trading signal. But it's very rare. Most of them are smart scammer or silent scammer. It's normal that if any one have huge paid member's on his group. He can simply give signal to buy some coin. Because they will give signal only single exchange. Once they give signal people start buy. Then automatically price will go up. Then who is give signal they sold their coin on good price. Yes that time may be some people get profit and some people can loss. Those are in loss, they think our bad luck so we loss. No it's not only loss it's one kind of scam. Signal giver show success by those are on profits. Specially on day trade happened this kind of scam.

We get scam because we are very lazy. We didn't try to research or analyse crypto market. We only depend on other.

My question is if some one know whice coin will pump then why they need get paid for signal ? Why they didn't trade huge themself? Because they are not sure. Main reones to get paid for signal is pump a coin and get profit.

My suggestion is even you pay for signal, you should research yourself too. They just make fool us.
Why joining in that kind of signals, the reason is they gave a coin from itself and you wait for it to pump and its your choice to make a research and when you will sell in your position. I have found this signals not actually a scam, it is more on strategy so that when they got many followers to that coin the coin will suddenly go up and the new traders is more probably to crash because of lack of knowledge.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

I do have bad opinion towards trading signals but there are very few signal provide which seems to be legit. I think their fees is very high in the market. Don't fall for all the signal provider it might help you to loose your money. So we have to be very careful with the signal providers.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

Yes most of the kriptocurrancy traders understand what you mean and what you want to say. You are sure that experienced traders will not fall for this trap. You do not believe in good signals because I think that someone should do some research on their own before investing in coins. signals to their channel, claiming it will give many advantages, so group members can buy the coins, boost demand and price and they end up getting out of the trade and get the biggest profit from buying it at the lowest. Most of these trade signal channels are just groups of pumps and dumps using trade signal experts as facades.
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

Yes that is true, sadly there are a lot of people who are trying to buy signals packages and they end up losing a bunch of money because of that (a friend of mine got scammed like this)

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

I do advice people to trade by analyzing the market themselves and be able to to learn through experience on how to invest and buy cryptocurrencies and sell them at the right time.  Signal provider make they money selling the signal to they customers and your success depends of if the market favour you. 
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

If they were so good at trading they didn't need to create a group and asking people money to join it , I never trust any of them , no matter how good they are .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

For trading signals, it is much better if you understand technical analysis than relying on others, since at the end, it will be your own risk, though trafing signals are great for notifying you what is happening with the market, you still need to understand the volatility of it, there is no way in which you could predict the.market is making a break through, the same goes with trading signals, it doesn't predict anything, it will just notify you, but it is not a guarantee that it is a good time to enter, just make.sure to only rely on yourself Nd your experiences, since it will only benefit you for a long term, which is a good thing.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

There are a lot of people who really think that signals are good enough and profitable, but they are not.
You need to be serious about it, because most of them are pump and dumps.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

I don't know how many people got benifite from paid trading signal. Yes, there is best and legit trading signal. But it's very rare. Most of them are smart scammer or silent scammer. It's normal that if any one have huge paid member's on his group. He can simply give signal to buy some coin. Because they will give signal only single exchange. Once they give signal people start buy. Then automatically price will go up. Then who is give signal they sold their coin on good price. Yes that time may be some people get profit and some people can loss. Those are in loss, they think our bad luck so we loss. No it's not only loss it's one kind of scam. Signal giver show success by those are on profits. Specially on day trade happened this kind of scam.

We get scam because we are very lazy. We didn't try to research or analyse crypto market. We only depend on other.

My question is if some one know whice coin will pump then why they need get paid for signal ? Why they didn't trade huge themself? Because they are not sure. Main reones to get paid for signal is pump a coin and get profit.

My suggestion is even you pay for signal, you should research yourself too. They just make fool us.
You would need to get rid of the fake sites and scammers are those who betray and clinch all your wealth in the form of investment. Google and many other social media communicating systems have removed these scammers up to large extent but still exist in the market.

Now be aware of such places and think 10 times before making any decision as this is the place you need to have knowledge ad handle your trading and investment so that you may get benefit and profit.
kujaroth

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

I don't how trade signal works. But it seems to me that if you are trading your bitcoins or altcoins, there is no definite time frame to trade it to it maximum potential. It's just up to the trader on how will he profit into the trading.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Yes that is true, sadly there are a lot of people who are trying to buy signals packages and they end up losing a bunch of money because of that (a friend of mine got scammed like this)

our decision to follow the premium signal should understand the risk that they are not always right, but as long as I follow it, the profits generated are the majority and it's not a complicated issue, all signals can be useless when the market is downtrend, that's where we should take decisions, not all the signals that appear should be followed, we must have own logic in doing so, they are just a support tool.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

our decision to follow the premium signal should understand the risk that they are not always right, but as long as I follow it, the profits generated are the majority and it's not a complicated issue, all signals can be useless when the market is downtrend, that's where we should take decisions, not all the signals that appear should be followed, we must have own logic in doing so, they are just a support tool.

Then why people are still falling for this kind of trap when we can used our own logic, make a decision and not totally rely on them? The reason? they think that they can earn a lot of money without exercising too much of their brain. LOL. I don't know but its already 2018 so I'm still quite surprise to see members still being suckered by this so called trading signals or pump-and-dump groups. They are totally scam and the promise profit will not be realized in matter of days and months.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀