Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are new to crypto this is for you  (Read 1029 times)
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:45:57 PM

1. Learn to control your greed
2. Money making should come last, learning is the first thing to do

I agree that newbies should try to learn and control their greed.
The majority of new entrants to the crypto market are overwhelmed by the returns that cryptocurrencies can bring, so they do not foresee the risks involved and it is easy to fall into FOMO. Most of the people who succeed in this market are those who can control greed.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:02:08 AM

3. Do research on exchanges as there are many bad eggs among the good exchanges
4. Follow the crypto investment rule, don't invest more than you can afford to lose
5. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, diversity is the way of winners in crypto space

If only newbies will implement and remember all of these pointers we will have lesser or no scammed investors in the community, scammers can scam because of a lack of education and guidance from those people who know.
And if newbies give time to read everything about investing in Cryptocurrency and take to heart what he read and watch it will save him from all the scammers that are lurking everywhere.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:26:42 AM

2 things that need to be prioritized are patience and research. this will make other conditions follow. however, people who are new to crypto are sometimes impatient, always investing beyond their limits. besides, they also do very little research or are just looking for the success of a project, not its failure.
however, these two aspects will make us understand the conditions and will influence what decisions we make in investing. it is great advice for new people.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:57:45 AM

Everybody is desperate for money, most especially those who are in very bad shapes, the possibility of having a settled mind to learn will be low, if you are this type of person I suggest you invest in binance IEO, this is the surest way to double your money but binance launchpads don't occur every month, it takes time

I don't understand what you are thinking, your argument has no relevance or basis at all. Even joining the IEO binance right now is not as profitable as you think it is, as the engagement processes change and the IEO acquisition rate is more difficult, so I don't see it as a solution to help. Look at Stanlo, OP come up with a few things that i think are very plausible in this space.

Many are complaining about the last IEO launchpad on binance exchange because it only gives 2x to investors, how is this not a big profit? Why saying binance IEO is not as profitable as we think when the success of the IEOs depend on the project's use case itself? One project giving 2x doesn't mean all projects will start bringing 2x from now on, ROI varies

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:00:11 AM

Many are complaining about the last IEO launchpad on binance exchange because it only gives 2x to investors, how is this not a big profit? Why saying binance IEO is not as profitable as we think when the success of the IEOs depend on the project's use case itself? One project giving 2x doesn't mean all projects will start bringing 2x from now on, ROI varies

Lol only 2x is too poor a return? What has this world come to Buffett would give everyting to get 100% returns. But anyway Binance launchpad does NOT give 2x my friend,,, it has not given that for a long time, which is why it is so hugely disappointing. I would never complain about 2x, what are these people that you talking about thinking?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rowenta

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:00:47 AM

Someone have to do this from time to time, I believe that many newbies are still victims to scam projects till this days, we gotta keep warning them, not all can be safe but as for those who want to learn, here you go

4. Follow the crypto investment rule, don't invest more than you can afford to lose
5. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, diversity is the way of winners in crypto space

All the best.
Good job, this is the best advice for everyone not just the newbies, some are old in crypto space but still make unnecessary mistakes just like any newbie would and few newbies are smart, they always ask questions here and there before doing anything or buying any tokens, I hope many will learn from this quality post OP, thanks for sharing

Swaap | Nova Bank
Rowenta

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:04:47 AM

Lol only 2x is too poor a return? What has this world come to Buffett would give everyting to get 100% returns. But anyway Binance launchpad does NOT give 2x my friend,,, it has not given that for a long time, which is why it is so hugely disappointing. I would never complain about 2x, what are these people that you talking about thinking?
You heard that right, this year so far I believe that only Axie infinity launchpad that take place on binance gives 2x return to investors, other IEOs on binance gives more than 2x this year, Axie infinity is the lowest and people are judging binance IEO launchpad because of the 2x ROI, it's plain greediness honestly

Swaap | Nova Bank
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:24:21 AM

Everyone talks against greed and fomo where as we can't do without them  Cheesy , greed and fomo can help you in some cases, they are very useful if you know the perfect timing to use them, FOMO was the reason why I invested in Chainlink, I end up holding my bag and from 2$ the token is now 12$, FOMO is only bad when you don't do your own research first. Most times pump and dump project creates the higher hypes and FOMO
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:13:51 AM

You heard that right, this year so far I believe that only Axie infinity launchpad that take place on binance gives 2x return to investors, other IEOs on binance gives more than 2x this year, Axie infinity is the lowest and people are judging binance IEO launchpad because of the 2x ROI, it's plain greediness honestly

remember not all IEOs will give you 10x -100x profit, being able to give 2x is already very good,
investors or traders also analyze the project before buying, so don't blame Binance if you only make a small profit on IEO.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:14:28 AM

Someone have to do this from time to time, I believe that many newbies are still victims to scam projects till this days, we gotta keep warning them, not all can be safe but as for those who want to learn, here you go

All the best.

I agree with the points above. Studying in advance of a project will make us make the right decisions, whether for the short term or the long term. In addition, we should use unused funds so that we are psychologically awake when the market is volatile
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:12:01 AM

If you are new in the crypto you should be careful enough before doing things. First, need to learn all the things about crypto, like wallet, exchange, basic trading, etc. You must also research the projects you want to put your investment. You must be aware also that scammers are just everywhere around the corner. So be careful.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:18:45 AM

All the best.
Greed can't be controlled and it could be triggers at any time, do you know that you can be greedy and still gains favour out if it? I can be greedy to invest in a very good altcoin and make some big profits out of it, been over greedy is making huge profit and still wanting more when we all understand that crypto is volatility best friend
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:24:23 PM

yes, I often hear suggestions like that and it's a good thing to do before investing our money in crypto projects. especially for newcomers and old users not to be greedy, to be able to manage financial management properly, not to invest in a single coin or invest in some of the top coins to get a good return on investment.

kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 12:52:11 PM

All the best.

I really love it, well that's how you need to educate the newbies because they are investing their hard-earned money this desperately needs to paid. Yes there are people's who use to invest without any knowledge and lose it the reason is believing others, that's the saddest part. Crypto need to be played smartly and patience is the key for good returns either you invest or sell wait for your turn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:12:02 PM

Do your own research and if you find good projects don't invest what you can't afford to lose because crypto is so unpredictable, those projects that looks so good in your eye can be worthless tomorrow and those projects you ignore can be very big tomorrow, that's why it's good to consider diversification

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 02:22:08 PM

Everybody is desperate for money, most especially those who are in very bad shapes, the possibility of having a settled mind to learn will be low, if you are this type of person I suggest you invest in binance IEO, this is the surest way to double your money but binance launchpads don't occur every month, it takes time

Do you mean Binance launchpad?
It's very difficult to get there, it's a lottery, and you need to have a lot of Binance tokens on your balance - bnb
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 02:52:53 PM

Do your own research and if you find good projects don't invest what you can't afford to lose because crypto is so unpredictable, those projects that looks so good in your eye can be worthless tomorrow and those projects you ignore can be very big tomorrow, that's why it's good to consider diversification
That's right, because what you say has happened to several projects in the previous year and there are even things that we can see this year, so everyone who wants to invest in crypto must really consider this through research and analysis that must be done in depth on all projects.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:46:54 PM

This is the first thing you really need to control. Your greed is one of the main aspect that will lead you to profit but also on the other side this will probably may lead you to bankruptcy. Once you are so very greedy to earn profit you will invest all of your holdings in order for you to earn more profit, but always remember that there is a negative side of this always.

learn first about the world of crypto, altcoin, exchange, investment and trading. the most appropriate place is in this forum and follow the existing bounties. if you get paid, then you can continue your career into investing, I think that's good advice if it goes well.
World of crypto is very big and it really needs time in order for you to understand what this is all about. To be honest there are a lot of things you can earn here but there are so many things you need to consider, just like what you have been said. Trading, bounties, signature campaigns, investments and more so you need to learn this things and what really crypto is.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:35:46 PM

This one is easier said than done. Human being is naturally greedy, myself included  Smiley.

I really don't like the word 'greed'. I think it's just a fancy way of saying 'selfish'.
A distinction should be made between greed, selfishness and self-care. Just because we like to take care of ourselves doesn't mean we're greedy or selfish by nature. That would imply exploiting others for personal gain and putting yourself ahead of everyone. In my eyes, everyone deserves something for their hard work and sacrifice!

You are maybe correct as the word "greedy is just too harsh a word  Smiley.

Just like in gambling where you are winning on this day and yet you don't stop until you lose everything, that's the perfect example of this greed/selfish adjective to a person. If you are gaining profit then better to take it then look for another good crypto to invest in.

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:43:48 PM

All the best.

There are fundamental risks in this world.

But it is thanks to mistakes that one learns and is filled with experiences.

It is not bad to make mistakes once and almost twice.

But do you learn or just leave forever having lost ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: