Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is NFT?  (Read 1107 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 08:43:56 AM

Is interest in NFT declining or is it just evidence of a decline in hype around NFT? The average price of NFT tokens fell by 67% compared to February, here is what Bloomderg writes about this, Chris Wilmer, an academic at the University of Pittsburgh, expressed his opinion to the publication:

"If you are an inexperienced user who does not know how to reliably authenticate a work of art yourself, then you can easily be deceived by a fake. A lot of scammers will try to use this to their advantage"
Opulous-bct

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:35:53 AM

So the NFT hype seems to be dying down, at least for many projects and marketplaces in the industry. Do you think it will see real growth among actual musicians and creatives, instead of just in crypto spaces (so traction the other way around).
pangu

Activity: 2800
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:07:17 AM

So the NFT hype seems to be dying down, at least for many projects and marketplaces in the industry. Do you think it will see real growth among actual musicians and creatives, instead of just in crypto spaces (so traction the other way around).
NFT hasn't even started yet, now ebay is joining the game!!!
https://twitter.com/viewfromhk/status/1392218219373645834

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Opulous-bct

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 07:27:43 AM

To be fair, NFTs started several years ago, and it saw a huge spike of interest earlier in the year. Now the market seems to have cooled down a lot, but that's really because the fomo fuelling it has died down. The actual underlying use cases are still there, as your ebay news shows;)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 10:44:57 PM

Physical money and cryptocurrencies are "commensurate", meaning they can be traded or exchanged for each other. They are also of the same value — one thousand rupiah is always worth one thousand rupiah; one Bitcoin is always the same as another Bitcoin. Crypto Compatibility makes it a trusted tool for making transactions on the blockchain.

However, the NFT is different. Each has a digital signature which does not allow the NFTs to be exchanged or equivalent (hence, not interchangeable). One NFT clip, for example, is not the same as another NFT simply because they are both NFTs.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1344
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 04:08:22 PM

To be fair, NFTs started several years ago, and it saw a huge spike of interest earlier in the year. Now the market seems to have cooled down a lot, but that's really because the fomo fuelling it has died down. The actual underlying use cases are still there, as your ebay news shows;)

True. I think NFT market is passing through consolidation phase and long term investors are accumulating good pieces to art. Everybody invloved in NFTs business is waiting for Launching of NFT Market on Binance that can trigger new boom.

https://www.coindesk.com/covering-nft-hype

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 02:47:11 PM

Michael Bramlage, CEO of Quidd - NFT Marketplace | Blockchain Interviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDT_zuPodzs

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 03:25:40 PM

DeFi Summit Day 1 - NFT DAY - Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71CB7RG68O8

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1344
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 01:18:50 PM

I have been watching the term NFT in different projects listed on uniswap but I can't figure out what actually does it mean. There's something like NFT price which is probably greater than the token price. So, what's it exactly? How it is related to the project token?
NFT-non-interchangeable tokens, tokens that can not be replaced with another they are in this kind of unique, unique!

And since the NFT market is very complex and strict, there you need to seriously think about it in order to come to a normal conclusion and understand

NFT market is very new and still going through development process but it is great opportunity for creators and traders to make earning. Now Binance has launched NFT Market and made it easy to trade but it is not like trading crypto currencies where you have selling and buying order books,it is a bit different.  I have given two links at the bottom of this post to find detailed information about NFT trading. The simplest and most obvious way to get involved with NFT trading is to simply buy and sell NFTs. To find an NFT for sale, you need to visit a dedicated marketplace or app. There are many marketplaces available online, most with slightly different focuses or benefits.

https://www.binance.com/en/nft

https://www.daytrading.com/nft

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 02:10:20 PM

NFT is a non-fungible token meaning they can be used basically as a symbol of ownership of a particular item. The share similar open source just like any other cryto currency. Just imagine owning a coin tied to an art work or possibly a song it doesn't necessarily mean you own the song or art work its could be said you purchased a share of the work for a small token more like investing in a project

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 03:01:40 PM

NFT stands for non-fungible tokens. In economics, an exchangeable asset is something with units that can be easily exchanged – an example is money. For example like this, you can exchange a $20 note for two $10 bills and have the same value. However, if something is not interchangeable, it means that this tool has unique properties so that it is not interchangeable with anything else.
NFTs are the "only" assets in the digital world that can be bought and sold like any other property, but they have no tangible form. Digital tokens can be thought of as certificates of ownership for virtual or physical assets.

RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:29:15 AM

Have you heard about such project as Deedy Digital? They are going to launch an NTF platform in the nearest time where you can buy, sell, trade rent out, enter NFT lotteries and so on. I think it is beautiful.
Ticketly.me
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 12:44:18 PM

Store of value, hobby, investment, preservtion of memories, you name it Smiley

Ticketly ♦♦♦ Buy live events tickets with crypto - receive bonuses and NFT rewards
                                          ▬▬ https://ticketly.me/ ▬▬
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 04:09:53 PM

NFT Marketplace CEO Explains Why The Industry Is Moving Beyond Ideological Purists
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenehrlich/2021/07/06/nft-marketplace-ceo-explains-why-the-industry-is-moving-beyond-ideological-purists/

Interview mit Yat Siu from Blockchain game and NFT creator Animoca Brands
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2021-07-08/animoca-brands-yat-siu-on-recent-fundraising-video

CaptainDeFi

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:26:26 PM

I have been watching the term NFT in different projects listed on uniswap but I can't figure out what actually does it mean. There's something like NFT price which is probably greater than the token price. So, what's it exactly? How it is related to the project token?
Have you heard of DEEDY? Deedy Digital created this token and very soon they will have an NFT platform. they have a lot of interesting things that they want to promote, so I think this could be a big win for all of us.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:32:53 PM

nowdays it's just people riding the trend.

Want to boast ur token price? launch a special nft.

Want to project still relevant in this era? Launch a nft.

Even big exchange like binance or ftt launch their own NFT.

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:37:53 PM

Meet Axie Infinity, the Deceptively Cute Game with Huge Growth and a Huger Vision:
https://www.notboring.co/p/infinity-revenue-infinity-possibilities

Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:22:46 PM

NFT stands for non-fungible token, this digital asset is a single entity and the only asset that can be traded like other properties, the exchange rate is commensurate so that NFT will be very unique in the future, maybe NFT is the right solution in the future, considering that NFT offers a way new to buy or sell.

NFTs are different, they have their own digital signature and are not the same as each other, this is what distinguishes NFT from other tokens, for now NFT is not an option, but I believe that in the future NFT will be the best choice for people.

However, to find out more about this NFT you can visit the web page, or you can look at various media currently available, I only know a little about this NFT, for how it works and others maybe you can look for more details on the web, so that what you want to know answered everything.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:46:59 PM

nowdays it's just people riding the trend.

Want to boast ur token price? launch a special nft.

Want to project still relevant in this era? Launch a nft.

Even big exchange like binance or ftt launch their own NFT.

There are those who use NFT world that way, and there are things that turn the NFT into something much much bigger. I have seen some games that could blow your mind, it is basically just a web game but it is powered with blockchain and NFT technologies and it is seriously amazing, I am trying to play one right now but I suck big time at it for now, hopefully I will get better eventually and it does actually make you earn money as well.

I am not at that level yet, if I sell everything I have there right now I would be 13 cents richer than I started, and yeah that is not good at all considering I spent few days (just like maybe 5 hours) on it but normally I pay game companies money to play a game, here it was free and I earned money while gaming, so it is really fun idea. I am not saying what you said is wrong, it is right there are companies who use NFT that way, but there are these types as well that you should definitely check out.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CaptainDeFi

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 09:50:54 PM

You should know about Deedy Digital. If interested in NFT. I really like the platform that is coming out soon - Deedy Digital. Deedy will serve the growing world of digital artists, authors and collectors. Aiming to create the first cross-network marketplace for NFT and digital content, where artists do not have to pay huge commissions and rely on intermediaries.  There are many benefits. Wanna know more?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: