Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is NFT?  (Read 1101 times)
LongStand

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:15:57 PM

NFT is the abbreviation for Non Fungible Token. NFT is essential data that is kept in Blockchain and performs  a unique asset. NFT can depict a work of art, Music album or other forms of digital assets. It is usually programmed in the same way as the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridi

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:19:36 PM

NFT is the abbreviation for Non Fungible Token. NFT is essential data that is kept in Blockchain and performs  a unique asset. NFT can depict a work of art, Music album or other forms of digital assets. It is usually programmed in the same way as the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum
Well i have been away from bitcoin and crypto world for over a year now due to being busy in real life. I just started crypto few days ago and have been hearing this term NFT every where. Well reading all the comments gave me a decent idea. It would be good to invest some in these non fungible tokens i think.

AliceinCrypto.com                                                           
Progressive Free 2 Play + Play 2 Earn Fantasy Fight Game with its own Exclusive NFT Collection
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 03:30:59 PM

A non-Fungible Token (NFT) is a digital asset, which can represent any Art or Music. It is also used for staking means you can stake any NFT to earn something. Now many projects are launching NFT marketplace and gaming system, so now the trend is of NFTs coin so guys don't miss this trend and buy some good coins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:39:47 PM

Your statement is absolutely correct, and it will be very helpful for those who don't know it, because there may be some people who have heard of NFT, but don't know what NFT really is in the crypto space.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:30:59 PM

Opportunities for NFTs are good and you can find many sources and references on the internet as zasad@ mentions. If we refer to it basically nothing but a bridge for people to get to know and be more familiar about the crypto world.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:33:31 PM

Great Interview - "Building an NFT marketplace with OpenSea co-founder Alex Atallah":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpKTYxnT19Y

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Ridi

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 03:41:57 PM

NFT (Non-fungible token)is a digital asset that represents rea world objects like art, music, game and videos, non-fungible token (NFT) is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain and performs a unique assets. 🙏

AliceinCrypto.com                                                           
Progressive Free 2 Play + Play 2 Earn Fantasy Fight Game with its own Exclusive NFT Collection
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
cricketkhampion

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 05:23:09 PM

Nft is non Fungible token. It is a cryptocurrency type and tokens, it can be in the form of cards, it can be in the form of an image, mostly nfts can use by playing games, for farming, mining, etc. Except this nfts has many more use cases and it also depends on the project.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Rakeshten

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 07:39:37 PM

The NFT(Non-Fungible Token) is a Digital Asset, Which may contain Art, Music, or other artwork. There are a lot of NFT, and many of them are unique which cost expensive. People love to buy these unique NFTs. Its just like a painting. As you know that people invest millions for a painting. So people also invest a lot moeny in NFTs.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:00:09 PM

NFT is a digital asset that represents real-world objects such as paintings, music art, in-game items, to short videos.

They are bought and sold online, are often paid for with cryptocurrencies, and are generally coded using the same basic software as other crypto assets.

However, the market arena is still new, investment and buying and selling of NFT is still quite risky.

In fact, a large part of the NFT market is still speculative and there may be massive price swings similar to what other digital assets have experienced over the past few years.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:02:31 PM

The NFT(Non-Fungible Token) is a Digital Asset, Which may contain Art, Music, or other artwork. There are a lot of NFT, and many of them are unique which cost expensive. People love to buy these unique NFTs. Its just like a painting. As you know that people invest millions for a painting. So people also invest a lot moeny in NFTs.
And it is because they are limited.

Aside from that, you forgot to mention about NFT in the games, you can use those NFT assets in a certain game that's a feature where you can play those in play to earn.

It's becoming the popular thing in NFT today aside from the arts.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Orange89

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2

I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 01:45:21 PM

Well NFT is type of digital signature assest that may be in the form of Artwork music or it may be anything where people can show their creativity , Nft had the limited edition and that's really make the craze for the people to buy the NFT's nowdays many gaming platform is also introducing NFT's in which only the person who had NFT's can play the game they are buy and sell in online market like opensea treasureland and many other platform

Hello TheSe is Christiano RONALDO
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 04:58:37 PM

utility NFTs are here to stay/will be the future

10X flour in 20 days and growing:
https://niftygateway.com/marketplace?collection=0x290ec8c839a8e6992319f5e3efd2de069c43080d&niftyType=1&page=1&type=1

20X:
https://niftygateway.com/marketplace?collection=0x290ec8c839a8e6992319f5e3efd2de069c43080d&filters[onSale]=true&niftyType=2&page=1&sortBy=lowest&type=1

Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 05:17:42 PM

In my opinion, NFT is a digital asset that represents unique real-world objects to express all creative ideas, thoughts, and works of art in the form of images, music, game play and even short videos. Currently NFT is very booming among crypto users because  used as access to play games that can make money.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
void_dot_games

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 02:15:02 PM

Non-Fungible Tokens (or NFT) are digital assets that represent real-world collectibles recorded in smart contracts. They are unique and are irreplaceable by the other token.

Users sold some of the popular NFTs for millions of dollars! The reason was either they were associated with celebrities, or the hype around them made the prices soar real high. One such example is musician Grimes, who sold her digital art for more than $6m.

There is also a new trend of Play-to-Earn revolving in the market that incentivizes players for playing the games. The game also has characters, weapons, armor, etc., all built as NFTs. It allows users to upgrade their weapons and trade them for a higher price.

VOID is one such multiplayer online game that comes up with the concept of Play-to-Earn and has all gaming utilities built as NFTs. Some of the premium NFTs include Etna Arena, Armx, Harpoon Gun, Lootbox, etc. Void harnesses the Solana blockchain and has gained trust from a majority of industry players. http://void.games
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:37:09 PM

Introducing The Sandbox Alpha
https://medium.com/sandbox-game/introducing-the-sandbox-alpha-2052db44a9f9

jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 09:17:27 PM

For me, this is some graphic information that is drawn and must be unique and limited to buying and selling. Only for a full-fledged system in which it will be worth real money should be the system of control and respect for the rights of intelexible universities, which would not be copied and it would be illegal.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 708

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 05:25:01 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2021, 05:37:24 PM by Sayeds56
Merited by syedakhlaque (1)

For me, this is some graphic information that is drawn and must be unique and limited to buying and selling. Only for a full-fledged system in which it will be worth real money should be the system of control and respect for the rights of intelexible universities, which would not be copied and it would be illegal.

True, it is Digital art with unique Block chain address. NFT Market making Headlines in all social media and is growing very fast. NFTs are now being used in gaming as cards. Many NFT platforms are now launching their own coins which will be used for buying/selling NFTs and as well for staking to earn passive income. The use of NFT is as follows:

Fashion and Dresses
DeFi NFTs
Events and ticketing
NFT community Platform
Metaverse
Virtual land.
Digital identity.

https://www.google.com/search?q=use+case+of+nfts&oq=use+case+of+nfts&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512.7591j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:51:28 PM

I have been watching the term NFT in different projects listed on uniswap but I can't figure out what actually does it mean. There's something like NFT price which is probably greater than the token price. So, what's it exactly? How it is related to the project token?
NFT can't keep up being this big. I believe that there is going to be NFT hype this much and for this long, there is nothing that could be happening that can sustain this for long term. Think about how much money is involved in the NFT world, that would be awesome if it happened for any other thing because it would definitely make a great profit for it and could be sustained if it was done to something that was already good and it just added on top of it instead of taking NFT from zero to this high level.

Let people spend their money on pictures for now, if there is no utility then there is no money for me, it could be coin or token or NFT or anything if there is no way that you could use it then there is no profit to be made for me.

Pahom

Activity: 356
Merit: 252

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 05:38:57 PM

I have been watching the term NFT in different projects listed on uniswap but I can't figure out what actually does it mean. There's something like NFT price which is probably greater than the token price. So, what's it exactly? How it is related to the project token?

Non-fungible token (ERC721 standart) is a type of token, each sample of which is unique and cannot be exchanged or replaced by another similar token, although tokens are usually interchangeable. Projects release their own NFTs so as to reward community members and attract attention. If the project that you have an NFT of is successful, you will be able to sell it then for a good price.

▄█▄
                  ▄█████
             ▀██▄▀▀▀▀██ 
            █████▀▀▄███
        ▄██ ██▀▀▄██▀▄█████
      ▄███ ██▌▄▄████▀ █████
     ▀███ ███▌█████▀ █████
       ████▌█████ █████
     ▄▄ █████▌████▀▄▄▀▀█
   ▄████▄▀███▌▐███ ████
 ▄█████▀▀▀ ███▐██ █████
▀▀▀▀        ▀█▐█ ▄████▀