Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Joe Biden will deal with Iran  (Read 52 times)
Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:53:33 AM

I think Joe Biden administration will not deal with Iran as Trump did.  What is Most likely to happen that normal relations will be restored and it is also possible that Famous Nuclear deal scrapped by Trump will be reinstated.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:56:39 AM

Americans won't deal with iran, it's iran which will deal with americans.

I guess americans and their allies want to have iranian children in their rape resorts?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Emily Perkins

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:01:54 AM

In my opinion there won't be any major shift towards Iran, both democrats and republicans have been pretty tough on Iran for decades and I don't see any reason that Biden will stop the pressure.
VivGaming

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:10:26 AM

In my opinion there won't be any major shift towards Iran, both democrats and republicans have been pretty tough on Iran for decades and I don't see any reason that Biden will stop the pressure.
Yes I also thinking we are not going to have any good news about this issue because after revolution USA is never been happy with this current leadership and they never talk with them in any case and on other hand revolutionary leadership is also going stick with their own policies and they are not going to give any room which is really bad for them.
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:11:29 AM

state dep personals are so funny...

beyond that biden stole the election, using the unleashing of covid to sink trump economic recovery, social media censorship and military grade propaganda operation ala regime change color / revolution and voter fraud / election cheating; why would the iranians be dumb enough to follow or trust anything the americans say or do?

American run little st james island, with bill clinton going there to rape trained child sex slaves.

America is ruined as a nation, totally indebted and competing on the same market ( GAZZZZ co2...)

Furthermore america doesn't have the financial ressources necessary to help iran, contrary to China

which just did a 400 billions dollar deal with IRAN.

it's easy to regime change america, the people are dumb.

but to regime change the mullah to resinstaure the son of the shah will be a little bit more complicated.

the american msm and censorship system don't rule iran...

the mullahs find you, and your kind to be infidels.

they are right.

ps those trying to create the perception that the elections are over, are very funny :

JOIN THE RED STRIKE AGAINST THE BIG STEAL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5287773.0

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:11:02 AM

I think Joe Biden administration will not deal with Iran as Trump did.  What is Most likely to happen that normal relations will be restored and it is also possible that Famous Nuclear deal scrapped by Trump will be reinstated.

@Sayeds56 yes he’ll immediately start working on restoring the nuclear deal with Iran, because this deal was clinched during Obama’s presidential days, hence I won’t be surprised if he immediately restored it using his executive powers. Furthermore Iran’s media was already praising Biden in the run up to the elections, and there were also some claims that said that Iran was trying to make Trump look bad, but as far I know these claims were not verified.

Sources:

https://www.pri.org/stories/2020-10-23/explainer-how-biden-and-trump-would-remake-iran-nuclear-deal

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/07/joe-biden-policies-defense-433632
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:12:34 AM

and if iranians get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas? what would the mullahs do?

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:59:04 AM

Great question. Foreign policy wasn't even mentioned during the debates hardly at all (not even once iirc). *Coincidentally, Joe Biden's foreign policy under the Obama administration was terrible.

As others have mentioned, you can expect Biden to be similar to Obama on foreign policy so he'll be entering the Iran nuclear deal again.  He won't take much aggressive action and he plans to execute "diplomacy" through light hearted talks and making concessions to other countries to avoid any conflict so expect North Korea to build up their nuclear arsenals, Iran to probably develop nuclear weapons despite the deal, expect China to gain economic power untapped, and we MIGHT enter a war or dabble in politics in the middle east. Expect a rocky relationship with Israel too.

The benefit of having someone as unstable as Donald Trump as President is that while it decreases trust from allies, it increases fear from adversaries. I don't think anyone was expecting Trump to take out Baghdadi or Soleimani.

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:47:39 PM

Biden is the continuation of the regime who did 911 Smiley. you are so dumb it's amazing...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: