Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto behave during a Biden presidency?  (Read 487 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 09:19:16 AM

Changing President of USA doesn't change basically their foreign and financial policy But Donald Trump was openly against Bitcoin. Hence, Biden is a experienced politician and i believe he will not openly say against Bitcoin but their policy may remain same. If he supports or don't take any action against Bitcoin or crypto, it will better for crypto lovers.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 09:33:04 AM

This makes me wonder how will a Biden presidency impact crypto? Will crypto continue to soar towards new heights? Do you think that a Democratic administration will be much more friendly towards the crypto/Blockchain industry in general?

Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Smiley

I'm sure those with huge stakes in the Cryptocurrency or who are planning, will lobby with the administration to be Crypto friendly, we have a good momentum, the market is showing strength, and companies are now in adoption mode, we don't want any strict restriction coming from a strong president like the United States of America.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 09:33:53 AM

I have heard a lot of people talking about this, the election developments are very stressful and I think it is still unclear who will be president of the USA. But i think the economic policies of both are good for our market, people are expecting Biden Win to get $ 7000B in the market in the near future. But i think with what they are as we have been going through the past time, it is quite possible to be optimistic that big countries like the USA and China will not give up this market and I also see that they are working as much as possible on a crypto war.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 10:26:30 AM

I think the crypto market will stay the same during Joe Biden's presidency because the authorities usually ignore bitcoin and blockchain technology; that is why Biden didn't mention any cryptocurrency issue during his presidential campaign. But if Joe Biden starts to recognize it and makes a crypto policy, I think it would be a good sign for the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wildwest

Activity: 1774
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 11:43:00 AM

If the Biden presidency has any effect on the crypto world it will be very interesting, because the price of bitcoin is rising so fast after Biden in the current U.S. presidential election,maybe the influence of democrats related to the movement of stocks so that crypto developments also feel that way, and we just wait for the next surprise from the cryptocurrency world for the foreseeable future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:06:46 PM

So far it is difficult to say something about this, because before Biden did not said anything special about cryptocurrencies because he did not care about it, but now Biden has become the President of the United States and now he will have to do something with cryptocurrencies and of course I would like Biden to be on the side of cryptocurrencies, or at least I hope Biden has neutral opinion about cryptocurrencies.
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 04:10:29 PM

This is not easy to speak about this topic but Biden is an experienced politician so probably he will not do anything that goes against of crypto. Hopefully it will be a great year and the result will be on favour of crypto.
And bitcoin is not a burning topic such that he needs to do anything different. Yeah there have been times when the crypto topic is hot and everyone talks about it but the laws regarding bitcoins and crypto in general are already made and there are more important topics than to get involved with bitcoins for Biden.

There are pandemic times for everyone and he would better do something about that as we all know Trump created a mess, sorry to the Trump fans/followers but that is the truth because Trump did nothing apart from lashing out at China and calling it a Chinese Virus so hopefully now Biden does something to life the economy.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 01:53:52 PM

Unfortunately, we depend on political interests to improve and leverage the market and some interests for each project. In my opinion, I believe that in the near future the world of crypto will be separated from political updates and the interests of governments and large institutions.
Not sure about that but there were news that if Biden actually wins which he did then the stocks market will be influenced negatively and people will sell their shares once Trump loses but all those news evaporated now as he won and I haven't heard any news of their market falling down or anything like that.

From all indications, Joe Biden administration will be favorable to crypto. Some people were in the opinion that if Trump lost, BTC will dump massively but the reverse is the case.
I do not understand why people are so insecure and worried about crypto because the US already has assigned SEC for the crypto exchanges and there is no reason to shut everything suddenly and ban Bitcoins.
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:24:29 PM

So far it is difficult to say something about this, because before Biden did not said anything special about cryptocurrencies because he did not care about it, but now Biden has become the President of the United States and now he will have to do something with cryptocurrencies and of course I would like Biden to be on the side of cryptocurrencies, or at least I hope Biden has neutral opinion about cryptocurrencies.

I haven't seen him said anything about cryptocurrency or BTC but who knows may be his policy might be inviting. He was vice president and during Obama tenure they were never anti crypto or Btc. Crypto was in existence then and was never threatened perhaps it was still gaining traction.
Unlike Mr Trump that will tweet anything from his office on how he so much hate bitcoin and never believe bitcoin as currency built on thin air.
But come to think of it, now that PayPal has opened gate for BTC, do Americans has choice ( the big investors wouldn't want to loose this opportunity to be the next big players)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:45:55 PM

I think it has nothing to do with crypto currency, US doesn't control this technology and no one has the power to control as well and that's how it was developed. However as a powerful countries president Biden will come with some regulations on how to use crypto currency and I believe it may not affect crypto currency.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:04:16 PM

My though is that the new President aka Biden will not have any dramatical impact on the price of bitcoin or any other cryptos. Numerous of issues are waiting for him to solve. Voters expect him to care more about other problems not just the economy

US president never make a clear statement about cryptoccurencies since it was created in 2008 and i believe the situation will be the same for the next 4 years. Our decentralized blockchain will continue to develop without having any restraints
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:19:19 PM

After Biden has been declared the winner of the US presidency, there's a lot of uncertainty regarding to crypto's (and the mainstream economy) behavior during the next 4 years. At times, it's been shown that crypto prices move either up or down depending on certain events in the mainstream world. Some people say that in a Democratic administration, the stock market (and crypto too) will experience a constant uptrend in price. Others say the contrary when Republicans are in power. Since 2020 has been filled with uncertainty, anything could happen in the following months.

The uncertainty will come after he made an announcement that he is against Cryptocurrency, I'm sure, the administration team will do a study of Cryptocurrency if it is beneficial to everybody, and of course it is beneficial, we should not speculate this early, the market is bouncing back we must not feed negative on it, we'll wait for his announcement while waiting, it's business as usual for us.
Yes, because there hasn't been an official decision that states Biden is against or supporting him. perhaps right now the challenges that will be taken up by the new president are the real economy in America and the handling of Covid 19. As for cryptocurrency, Biden will form a special team to make a mutual agreement. if this provides a big advantage for the American economy, automatically Biden's alignments with crypto will be even better. the most important thing is to wait for the strategies and solutions that Biden will take.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:27:26 PM

After Biden has been declared the winner of the US presidency, there's a lot of uncertainty regarding to crypto's (and the mainstream economy) behavior during the next 4 years. At times, it's been shown that crypto prices move either up or down depending on certain events in the mainstream world. Some people say that in a Democratic administration, the stock market (and crypto too) will experience a constant uptrend in price. Others say the contrary when Republicans are in power. Since 2020 has been filled with uncertainty, anything could happen in the following months.

This makes me wonder how will a Biden presidency impact crypto? Will crypto continue to soar towards new heights? Do you think that a Democratic administration will be much more friendly towards the crypto/Blockchain industry in general?

I'd like to be positive Biden uses common sense and the right decision based on his policy of wearing a mask and addressing the issue of CoVid, I hope I am right in my assessment that Biden will let things as it should and protect that is already well established like Cryptocurrency.
I have no idea if he is pro or against Cryptocurrency and does not want to speculate although some people are already doing this.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:29:25 PM

I have heard that his financial team will be lead by some pro crypto people also due to a lot of strong voices in the US congress to encourage and promote crypto I think good times for crypto are coming soon in US.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:32:51 PM

I am not from US neither i live there but i have heard many positive things about the new president Joe Biden, he seems to be calm, positive, friendly and a good human being. I am sure when the topic of crypto will be on his table he will not disappoint because there no other option than to support this tech.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:31:41 PM

Biden is a very experienced politician, with a track record of decades in politics. He can definitely make the best decisions including in the crypto world to improve the current economy of USA. Isn't it that America has been friendly enough towards crypto? But I'm sure it won't be too influential because of the current popularity of crypto that many people have accepted.

I agree with you that the current popularity of crypto which has been accepted by many people is the most important and influential for crypto, so we don't need to be afraid of the effects that will occur on crypto during the Biden presidency (whether negative or positive), if we take the worst case scenario, that is Biden prohibits and gives negative opinion on crypto (although this is very difficult to happen), but it will not affect the confidence of investors to invest in crypto, because crypto has often received negative news and until now crypto still survives, this happens because the popularity of crypto, so there are still many investors who believe to investing in crypto and I'm sure crypto will survive until whenever, because the most important thing for crypto is investor confidence, so whoever the president in America or any Country has a negative impact on crypto, then I believe it will not affect the popularity of crypto.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:44:17 PM

Why does the Bitcoin future seem like be controlled/determined by US president? Is Bitcoin not decentralized anymore?
As far as I learn about Bitcoin, it should be decentralized. Even if many countries in the world experienced a crisis in the economy, but crypto market can keep growing. So why we must be afraid of the policies made by the US president? Moreover, many Americans are using crypto as their business now. As a new president, I doubt if Biden will risk his reputation by making worse policies for crypto users.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 12:36:27 AM

This depends a lot on Biden's ideology but I think he is not too opposed to cryptocurrencies. in the near future he will even nominate Gary Gensler (one of the people who studied Cryptocurrency in the early years) to lead the Financial Policy Transition Team. This is the good news that I read on 11/11.
https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/curse-or-blessing-for-bitcoin-and-ripple-biden-confirms-gary-gensler/
In addition, there has been no government action when major tech funds such as Square or MicroStrategy participated in buying Bitcoin in bulk. This means that they are easing the investment limit for businesses. I think the government has been too friendly with Crypto these days. Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████