Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto behave during a Biden presidency?  (Read 487 times)
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:12:15 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2020, 09:22:30 PM by Kupid002

I'm sure nothing's gonna change since as I've seen the Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is still a threat to USA it can be use to frauds and other illegal acts however we might not know what will happen during his term maybe there's something good happen.

Same thing as if Biden announce that they are going to support any crypto currency . They know it will have big affect to us dollar if ever they will going to support it so idont expect so much with Biden presidency.

they may even be more strict in using crypto currency it because they want to restore their economy to its former vitality which has been severely affected by the pandemic.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:27:36 PM

After Biden has been declared the winner of the US presidency, there's a lot of uncertainty regarding to crypto's (and the mainstream economy) behavior during the next 4 years. At times, it's been shown that crypto prices move either up or down depending on certain events in the mainstream world. Some people say that in a Democratic administration, the stock market (and crypto too) will experience a constant uptrend in price. Others say the contrary when Republicans are in power. Since 2020 has been filled with uncertainty, anything could happen in the following months.

This makes me wonder how will a Biden presidency impact crypto? Will crypto continue to soar towards new heights? Do you think that a Democratic administration will be much more friendly towards the crypto/Blockchain industry in general?

Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Smiley
Do you remember Trumps statements that were against crypto as he believed that crypto does not have real value so it should not be encouraged so being his political opponent i am quite sure that Joe Biden will be in favor of crypto and i am sure there are good times coming ahead for crypto.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 02:18:15 AM

Biden is a very experienced politician, with a track record of decades in politics. He can definitely make the best decisions including in the crypto world to improve the current economy of USA. Isn't it that America has been friendly enough towards crypto? But I'm sure it won't be too influential because of the current popularity of crypto that many people have accepted.

I agree with you that the current popularity of crypto which has been accepted by many people is the most important and influential for crypto, so we don't need to be afraid of the effects that will occur on crypto during the Biden presidency (whether negative or positive), if we take the worst case scenario, that is Biden prohibits and gives negative opinion on crypto (although this is very difficult to happen), but it will not affect the confidence of investors to invest in crypto, because crypto has often received negative news and until now crypto still survives, this happens because the popularity of crypto, so there are still many investors who believe to investing in crypto and I'm sure crypto will survive until whenever, because the most important thing for crypto is investor confidence, so whoever the president in America or any Country has a negative impact on crypto, then I believe it will not affect the popularity of crypto.
yes, but there are few things that we have to be aware of. Every little bad information is very influential in the world of crypto

However, you should take into account his age. If I am not mistaken, Mr. President (the elected one) is 78. Nevertheless, he is from Democrats, and many powerful people there support cryptocurrencies. Crypto might see the best times soon.
Don't look at the age because if you open your mind you will definitely accept the current fact that crypto is very popular and the USA will definitely not want to be left behind in this regard.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 08:55:51 AM

First I would like to congratulate Bitcoin investors, and they should be happy, because the price of Bitcoin has continued to skyrocket during the 2020 United States Presidential election period. according to the Cointelegraph report, Crypto traders and analysts have started looking for information to determine Biden policy moves for the cryptocurrency sector. It looks like the crypto community agrees that a president who says nothing about cryptos is preferable to a president who has underestimated cryptocurrency. Trump defeat is supported by Qiao Wang (leader in the DeFi Alliance's decentralized financial accelerator), because Trump had said negative things about BITCOIN and LIBRA some time ago, So we will see how the cryptocurrency continues after Biden is inaugurated next year.

Bitcoin skyrocketed not because of the US presidential election. The US presidential election was held on November 3.
While Bitcoin had already seen a rise before November, even before a large PayPal company announced it would adopt bitcoin,
bitcoin had already ridden high.
Actually, whoever serves as President of the United States, bitcoin can’t be set up. If Bidden is pro against bitcoin,
perhaps Biden is just a pusher factor for his time adopting bitcoin. But bitcoins can’t be under the president’s monitoring.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:20:44 AM

I'm sure nothing's gonna change since as I've seen the Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is still a threat to USA it can be use to frauds and other illegal acts however we might not know what will happen during his term maybe there's something good happen.

So far bitcoins are rallying since Biden won the election. I hope we are seeing similar results in the next 4 years. In my opinion is Biden pro Trade compared to Trump. Trump tried to protect his country and reduce free trade all around the world. Now Biden will hopefully change the stand of USA and create free trade agreements with more countries. Higher trade means higher currency flows around the globe and likely a surge in crypto trade too.
Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 08:25:07 PM

In the leadership of Biden, bitcoin will be fine, not as many people worry about, just after Biden was elected bitcoin soared.  even though many seniors say, if Biden is chosen then it will have a bad impact on bitcoin, and it turns out that this is not true.
In any case, under the Biden presidency, it will not get worse with regard to cryptocurrency.  Trump was openly opposed to Bitcoin and spoke out negatively about it.  And it is unlikely that the presidents of the United States can already greatly influence the situation with the popularity and distribution of cryptocurrency.  The process has started and it is already irreversible.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 08:33:51 PM

In the leadership of Biden, bitcoin will be fine, not as many people worry about, just after Biden was elected bitcoin soared.  even though many seniors say, if Biden is chosen then it will have a bad impact on bitcoin, and it turns out that this is not true.
In any case, under the Biden presidency, it will not get worse with regard to cryptocurrency.  Trump was openly opposed to Bitcoin and spoke out negatively about it.  And it is unlikely that the presidents of the United States can already greatly influence the situation with the popularity and distribution of cryptocurrency.  The process has started and it is already irreversible.

We need to wait if what this new leader see this market, even Trump is very vocal under this new admin there are assessments that may take place,

we are still hoping that there are no major issue with Biden and how his government will take this crypto industry, for now it's all about how the market

shows in order to bring good images to this leader it's still better to think positively while waiting for it.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 08:36:26 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2020, 08:51:01 PM by qwizzie

As long as the Senate stays in the hands of the Republicans and the House in the hands of the Democrats, i don't think Wallstreet will have much of a problem with it and will not dump stocks on a large scale
(which could affect the crypto market, depending on how attached the crypto market still is to the stock market).

If both the House and the Senate comes in hands of the Democrats (depending on two runoff races in Georgia, January 2021), then Wallstreet could see it more as a threat (more chance of new higher tax laws from Democrats passing both the House and the senate), and maybe bearish sentiment will start to flow into the US stock market, perhaps extending to the crypto market as well.

I suspect though this will only have a short term impact, Bitcoin seems pretty bullish at the moment and should have no problem recovering from that.
I don't think the Biden presidency itself, will have much effect on crypto.

Just remember though, every bull run will come to an end at some point, often when least expected.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:07:50 PM

I don't think that the election of biden has a big impact on the crypto scene.
Maybe if he gives a clear statement that he wants to help cryptocurrecies to become established in traditional institutions maybe that would have an impact.
I'm not sure if something like this is to be expected from a 77 year old.  Roll Eyes
Recently it was announced that Gary Gensler a Wall strett veteran who is close to the crypto market will lead a financial policy transition team, let's see what comes out of that.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:44:18 PM

He just got elected and we can't judge him now. It is true that the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a pump at the moment, but that's not necessarily the impact of it. But I hope the cryptocurrency market will get better even though something bad could happen.

Agree. We may have to wait at least 2 years from Biden's presidency to be able to determine how the crypto market will react according to US regulations. My guess is that crypto will react positively to a Biden Administration, due to its friendly stance towards crypto/Blockchain tech. After all, it was shown that the Trump Administration was largely against crypto. With Biden declared as President-Elect, the next 4 years might be very exciting for the growth of the Blockchain industry. A huge pump will follow soon, as more people are investing into crypto like crazy. PayPal's latest announcement of adopting crypto into its platform will further contribute towards crypto's demand in the mainstream world.

All in all, I hope that a Biden presidency turns out to be quite beneficial for crypto in the long run. It's still too early to tell what the outcome will be, since Mr. Biden has recently been elected. Things could start kicking after inauguration day (January 20, 2021). The Biden Administration will focus on tackling the coronavirus pandemic first, as it's their utmost priority. After we beat COVID-19, we can talk about a prosperous growth in both the mainstream and decentralized economies. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: