Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoclub300 uses bitcoin as an option to withdraw money, A ponzi platform!  (Read 61 times)
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 02:36:58 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2020, 03:03:12 PM by jademaxsuy

Another ponzi scheme that is rampant here in our place. My friend ask me to join and invited into crypto investment (crypto trading platform). The process is that you will going to link your btc wallet and buy crypto pack in the platform. Little by little you have to sell your crypto pack until such you will get a 150% total accumulated from the money you invested.

However, you need to be quick to sell not getting your money stuck that can happen during their reset of their platform. All unclaim money will be given to you little by little over a longer period of days like it takes a year to accumulate the money that was not claim or withdrawn during the reset by deligently claim it in daily basis.

Of course if you are new and able to join this platform you will not be told and most likely everyone will going to lose first in the process of earning profit in the later part of the investment. I do believe that it will going to collapse sooner or later.

image loading...

image loading...

image loading...

They are even making an official announcement in their facebook.page. All it explain that their platform is really a ponzi invesment scheme.

image loading...

The Link to their site.

https://crypto300club.is/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: