Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BETCONIX Cryptocurrency Exchange|► :BNIX Exchange Token ⭐️  (Read 1587 times)
aaforward (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

Advisor B&M : Blockchain | Marketing | Investments

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 12:10:10 AM

It looks good, the price is just 0.15USD per token. Is it for all the IEO stages? Or it might increase?
As far as I saw the price is same for all stages. I didn't find anything about discounts for early investment. Maybe someone from team can tell more and give more inside info.

Price is same for all stages.
But if you are pre-registered on the site nix.info.After registering on the exchange, you will receive a 60 USD bonus.
Please note that the purchase of tokens is only possible after the opening of the updated betconix exchange.

Advisor B&M | Blockchain & Marketing | OSINT | DDos Stress-test | Investments  (https://www.advisor-bm.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 12:13:43 AM

I already liked the feature of your exchange. I want to enlist our coin to the BETCOINX exchange. Whats is the procedure? And How can I reach your team?

We will be glad to cooperate. Describe your project by sending an email with the information coo@bnix.info, and be sure to attach your contacts.
We will create an individual offer for you, taking into account our new program "Free listing for promising projects".

Advisor B&M | Blockchain & Marketing | OSINT | DDos Stress-test | Investments  (https://www.advisor-bm.com)
aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 12:18:06 AM

I already liked the feature of your exchange. I want to enlist our coin to the BETCOINX exchange. Whats is the procedure? And How can I reach your team?

I think the best way to contact a business like this is by email ceo@betconix.com 
Note: Their exchange isn't live yet so you have to wait a bit.

I will make a few adjustments to this contact us by e-mail: coo@bnix.info

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 12:23:30 AM

Do you guys have a plan to list the coin on a popular exchange like Binance, polonies, or yobit?

Yes, after the listing takes place on our Betconix exchange, we plan to add a token to other exchanges.
Now negotiations are underway and we are considering a number of, bybit, p2pb2b and others.
Binance and poloniex are also in the plans but a little later.
Exchanges yobit is not yet in the plans.

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 10:08:34 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2020, 07:54:04 AM by aaforward

Hello friends!

We are pleased to inform you, on December 03, 2020, the development team of the BETCONIX cryptocurrency exchange completed the final testing of the updated functionality of the exchange.
We are well aware that no developers will test the functionality of our exchange, better than users.
In this regard, we attracted more than 800 third-party traders from around the world to test the exchange.

We express our great gratitude to everyone who took part in the testing of the functionality, and we are glad to see them on our exchange as honorary members of the BETCONIX family.

To date, we are pleased to notify you: BETCONIX Exchange will be launched as planned!

The launch of the BETCONIX exchange on December 10 -12, 2020.
The start of sales of the second stage of IEO BNIX December 14, 2020.

We are ready to answer your questions, and we will be happy to see you on the BETCONIX exchange.

Andy Plath
BetConix ST s.r. o.
Managing Director of the BNIX project
coo@bnix.info
www.bnix.info
www.betconix.com

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 07:37:14 AM

Friends, hello.

We invite you to the opening of the BETCONIX cryptocurrency exchange, the opening will take place on December 12, 2020.
We remind you, we give all users of the exchange BETCONIX, a bonus on registration in the amount of 35 USD.

About IEO BNIX token.
On December 14, 2020, the first open stage of IEO BNIX starts, since the token is freely convertible and is already available for trading on the exchange, it will be available for purchase, through the usual interface of the trading exchange terminal.

If you have questions, you can ask them via the support telegram @BETCONIX _ SUPPORT _ BOT  , or by emailing SUPPORT@BETCONIX.COM..

We are waiting for you on December 12, 2020, take your bonus, trade and welcome to BETCONIX.

Andy Plath
BetConix ST sro
Project Managing Director
BNIX
coo@bnix.info
www.betconix.com

NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:26:08 PM

Amazing news from BNIX Team, They just kick off their exchange with a $35 bonus. And the IEO starts on 14th December, I am looking forward to it.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:43:21 PM

Friends, hello.

We invite you to the opening of the BETCONIX cryptocurrency exchange, the opening will take place on December 12, 2020.
We remind you, we give all users of the exchange BETCONIX, a bonus on registration in the amount of 35 USD.

About IEO BNIX token.
On December 14, 2020, the first open stage of IEO BNIX starts, since the token is freely convertible and is already available for trading on the exchange, it will be available for purchase, through the usual interface of the trading exchange terminal.

If you have questions, you can ask them via the support telegram @BETCONIX _ SUPPORT _ BOT  , or by emailing SUPPORT@BETCONIX.COM..

We are waiting for you on December 12, 2020, take your bonus, trade and welcome to BETCONIX.

Andy Plath
BetConix ST sro
Project Managing Director
BNIX
coo@bnix.info
www.betconix.com

Still, 6 hours left to open the BETCOINX exchange. I am excited to see how the BETCOINX team pulled this off.
no2kuzmy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 06:54:00 PM

BNIX Token is already traded in pairs with the main cryptocurrencies, BNIX\BTC, BNIX\ETH, BNIX\USDT, BNIX\XRP etc. But where?
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 08:03:26 PM

I want to become a part of the team of BETCOINX, How can I send my portfolio, and whom to contact?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 07:42:41 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2020, 07:59:12 AM by aaforward

If you have questions, you can ask them via the support telegram @BETCONIX _ SUPPORT _ BOT  , or by emailing SUPPORT@BETCONIX.COM..

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 07:50:54 AM

BNIX Token is already traded in pairs with the main cryptocurrencies, BNIX\BTC, BNIX\ETH, BNIX\USDT, BNIX\XRP etc. But where?

The BNIX token after the end of the IEO project, according to the plan, is available for trading at the following trading platforms BETCONIX, exrates, birake, livecoin.

We are working on increasing the number of trading partners, and we hope that by the end of the second open stage of IEO BNIX, we will be able to significantly expand the list of trading platforms.

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 07:52:31 AM

Amazing news from BNIX Team, They just kick off their exchange with a $35 bonus. And the IEO starts on 14th December, I am looking forward to it.

I'll add some news. The exchange will launch on December 14, simultaneously with the start of the first closed stage of IEO BNIX.

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 07:57:44 AM

I want to become a part of the team of BETCOINX, How can I send my portfolio, and whom to contact?

Send the information to the mail coo@bnix.info

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 08:02:37 AM

Dear friends!
We notify you about the changes in the starting date of the BETCONIX exchange.

The start of the BETCONIX exchange will take place on December 14-15, 2020, simultaneously with the start of the first open stage of sales of the BNIX token on IEO.

We are pleased to inform you of the pleasant news, BETCONIX has decided not to take the trading commission from users, for several trading periods.
Now, for BETCONIX users trading completely without commissions!!

The decision was made due to the need to distribute BNIX tokens to key large investors participating in the project under the pre-registration procedure.

We will be sure to post additional information, in open sources, and all registered users will receive an email notification.

If you have questions, you can ask them via the support telegram @BETCONIX _ SUPPORT _ BOT  , or by emailing SUPPORT@BETCONIX.COM.

Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 08:18:25 AM

The exchange is still under reconstruction. How long we have to wait?
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:13:44 PM

Do you have any plan to listed BNIX on popular exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, or Kucoin?
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:23:11 PM

Do you have any plan to listed BNIX on popular exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, or Kucoin?

That's a long way to go. It's not easy to be listed on popular exchanges like Binance. Now, BNIX has its own exchange BETCOINX, I think this is the right choice for now.
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:43:01 PM

The exchange is still under reconstruction. How long we have to wait?

The admin already said the exchange will be live around 14-15 December. So we have to wait a little bit longer.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:41:27 PM

BETCOINX won't take commissions from the traders. That's great, this is the first time I am witnessing, trade with no cost.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: