Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BETCONIX Cryptocurrency Exchange|► :BNIX Exchange Token ⭐️  (Read 1587 times)
aaforward (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

Advisor B&M : Blockchain | Marketing | Investments

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 08:34:28 AM

🔥Dear friends, today we have overcome another barrier.

☄️The number of active BETCONIX users is more than 50,000 thousand!!!
Our site is visited daily by more than 2 thousand people (https://a.pr-cy.ru/betconix.com)

🤝Once again, we want to say THANK YOU FOR your TRUST!
BETCONIX — " Our main value is our customers!"

DETAILS IN OUR SOCIAL NETWORKS AND TELEGRAM.

💎OUR RESOURCES
BETCONIX
BNIX Token

📡TELEGRAM
Canal Telegram
Group SUPPORT Telegram
BOT Telegrm

🧰SOCIAL NETWORK
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
VK
YouTube

Advisor B&M | Blockchain & Marketing | OSINT | DDos Stress-test | Investments  (https://www.advisor-bm.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adeeshaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 03:18:03 AM

This thread makes me quite confused and intrigued if you are really related to Betconix Exchange. Obviously it is a centralized exchange but as of now, their website is under construction. On the whitepaper, BNIX Token is truly in there and I think the best benefit of using the said token is it can reduce the trading commission by up to 50%. But since Betconix is still under construction, why they are already want to market their token? Should you built the official website first and trading platform before focusing on your token? Because it doesn't really make sense to me, why token first?

I think now they have comeback with a good website , whitepaper and also a roadmap , and they have clearly mentioned that they  can reduce the trading commission by up to 50% , thats will be a really good chance for traders and investors .
coin3

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 06:56:50 AM

Is that real buy and sell volumes in the exchange?HuhHuh
BF-Fi

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 03:55:36 AM

Is that real buy and sell volumes in the exchange?HuhHuh

I haven't seen this exchange before , but this seems to be a trusted one , because i checked their whitepaper and other things for last week ... I think this should be a popular exchange within next few months.  Just need a promotion . Am i correct Huh
gotabaya

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 08:49:53 AM

Users of BETCONIX.COM can reduce the trading commission by up to 50% while using BNIX Token. For margin trading users BETCONIX.COM will be able to reduce the interest rate by almost 50%. Anyway this is very good for investors and Traders , Our main problems were high fee for transactions and trading .
mahela

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 05:55:40 PM

"At the end of the three rounds of IEO, the BNIX Token is guaranteed to be listed on a pre-planned date."
Thats good point to all of us , but when IEO ends? Is there any fixed date?
Arch Crypton Game
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 03:30:35 AM

'Within 30 days, it is planned to expand the range of trading pairs.'

What are the other pairs you are going to introduce ? Do we have to wait for a long time ?
gotabaya

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 03:50:03 AM

And i need to know the main benefits by using BNIX platform and what are the offers for investors and traders?
aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 02:08:05 PM

This thread makes me quite confused and intrigued if you are really related to Betconix Exchange. Obviously it is a centralized exchange but as of now, their website is under construction. On the whitepaper, BNIX Token is truly in there and I think the best benefit of using the said token is it can reduce the trading commission by up to 50%. But since Betconix is still under construction, why they are already want to market their token? Should you built the official website first and trading platform before focusing on your token? Because it doesn't really make sense to me, why token first?

I think now they have comeback with a good website , whitepaper and also a roadmap , and they have clearly mentioned that they  can reduce the trading commission by up to 50% , thats will be a really good chance for traders and investors .

I will add that now, you can trade on the BETCONIX exchange, without commissions. Now the trading commission is 0%.

Advisor B&M | Blockchain & Marketing | OSINT | DDos Stress-test | Investments  (https://www.advisor-bm.com)
aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 02:11:32 PM

'Within 30 days, it is planned to expand the range of trading pairs.'

What are the other pairs you are going to introduce ? Do we have to wait for a long time ?

We will announce the list of new trading pairs as soon as possible.

But we would be very grateful to all forum participants who will write what pairs they would like to see on the exchange?
One way or another, we are working for our clients, and we want to make the changes that our clients really need.

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 02:14:34 PM

"At the end of the three rounds of IEO, the BNIX Token is guaranteed to be listed on a pre-planned date."
Thats good point to all of us , but when IEO ends? Is there any fixed date?

According to the plan, the end of the IEO is on April 25, 2021.
But the rate of distribution and purchase of BNIX is quite fast, and therefore we may finish it earlier.

Details https://betconix.com/storage/docs/bnix_white_en.pdf

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 02:17:03 PM

And i need to know the main benefits by using BNIX platform and what are the offers for investors and traders?

Details https://betconix.com/storage/docs/bnix_white_en.pdf

10. Advantages of using BNIX Token.
After the initial placement of the BNIX Token is completed, it is planned to gradually
introduce the token into the internal ecosystem BetConix.com as well as entering into
strategic partnerships with leading payment systems and cryptocurrency exchanges
regarding the integration of BNIX tokens.
In order to encourage users to actively use tokens on our platform, we plan to gradually
implement an incentive system that includes (but does not exclude) the following
options:

10.1. Reduced trading commissions.
Users of BETCONIX.COM can reduce the trading Commission by up to 50% while
using BNIX Token. The cryptocurrency platform BETCONIX.COM reserves the right to
review the terms of service, including enabling/disabling the service at its own
discretion, with prior notification to the exchange users via official communication
channels.

10.2. Reduced commissions on margin loans.
After launching the margin trading service on the BETCONIX.COM exchange users will
be able to pay a commission for using borrowed funds in BNIX tokens.
The commission for using a margin loan, when paying in BNIX tokens, will be taken into
account at a discount, compared to paying the commission in the loan currency.
The discount amount will be determined after the system is launched.
The number of BNIX tokens required to pay the margin commission will be determined
based on the market rate of the BNIX token to the loan currency.
The service will be valid from the moment the corresponding function is enabled in the
users' personal account and will be provided indefinitely.

10.3. Priority listing of new tokens on the BetConix.com platform, linked with the
BNIX Token.

When adding new coins and tokens to the listing on the BetConix.com Cryptocurrency
Platform, such coins and tokens will be available for trading in the first 3 days
exclusively in pairs with BNIX Token.
After the three-day period, new tokens or coins will be available for trading in pairs with
other currencies.

10.4. Access to the IEO platform with an exclusive discount.
Users of the BETCONIX.COM Cryptocurrency Platform will be able to participate in the
initial exchange offers of projects that will pass the selection procedure on the
exchange.
IEO will be conducted in two pairs: the first, as usual, to BTC, USDT (or other
“traditional” currency). The second one is paired with the BNIX Token. When
participating in the ICO, an additional discount is provided for this pair, this bonus is
calculated individually for each project.
BNIX Token (BNIX)

10.5. Increased referral payout rates
Users whose referrals will conduct trading operations with BNIX Tokens on the
exchange will receive increased referral payments for such operations.
The size of the referral bid will be determined additionally and revealed to users on the
platform BetConix.com.

gotabaya

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:07:13 AM

From where can i get the details of team members ? , Its very important for all the investors and traders , Smiley
gotabaya

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 06:36:13 AM

And do you have any plan to Publish an APP for trading and other things?Huh
aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 01:39:41 PM

From where can i get the details of team members ? , Its very important for all the investors and traders , Smiley

I will not agree with you. Open work is our basic principle.
You can even watch our Video Channel ( https://youtu.be/xnQD39tYpRA ) , and you can watch there, our founder of the company.

By the way, our video channel will soon have a big interview, our director, which is given to one of the most famous crypto publications in Europe

aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 01:45:11 PM

And do you have any plan to Publish an APP for trading and other things?Huh

Yes. According to our roadmap (https://betconix.com/storage/docs/bnix_white_en.pdf), the release of APP is planned for the release of the 4th square meters. 2021

sdmax2021

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:44:48 AM

Do you provide a  balanced system for
selecting promising projects, coins and tokens, strong technical support, strict legal
analysis and risk analysis, and taking into account feedback from your users ... ?
BF-Fi

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:48:51 AM

Want to know more about Demo trading  on BetConix.com. No risks ?  just need experience ?
coin3

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 04:45:56 AM

What would be happened to unsld tokens  , you are going to burn those unsold tokens or  investing for another purpose?  Smiley
aaforward (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 02:24:19 PM

Do you provide a  balanced system for
selecting promising projects, coins and tokens, strong technical support, strict legal
analysis and risk analysis, and taking into account feedback from your users ... ?

Yes, sure.
Any project planning to conduct an IEO or be listed on the BETCONIX exchange.
Such checks are under way:
  • Audit by BETCONIX Legal Service.
  • Audit in the economic service BETCONIX.
  • Audit in our risk management department.
  • Security audit.
Only after full verification, the project is presented to users.

Users (owners of BNIX tokens) with their votes, make a decision on admission or non-admission of the project to the exchange.
By voting.

The last word is always behind the BNIX token holders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: