Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pain of bounty hunters  (Read 156722 times)
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 04:48:05 PM

When discussing the pain of a bounty hunter, of course, payment has no value at all in the market,
that's what makes me disappointed, but now I'm sure the bounty will grow better,
It's a risk, but if it's like that then it's useless to be a bounty hunter, that's what bounty hunter pain.
every job, of course, has a risk. And I think every bounty hunter knows all that. the risk is known and remains a bounty hunter I think it is a thought that has been done deeply. when we join the campaign we must be prepared for the risks. In fact, when there are ups and downs of projects that can be worked on, bounty campaigns are always there and are an option for those who are loyal.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 04:53:06 PM

Take it or leave it, most times the projects you promote will have a bad ending, I meant it's not every time you will get rewards from the projects you promote, most of them won't give you anything in return so take bounties as side hustle, don't take it serious like a real job
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:15:29 PM

I think everyone must be fair and respectful to all parties including the bounty hunter, bounty manager, project owner, we know that currently the situation is very difficult for bounty hunters and bounty managers, and bounty managers only obey the orders of the project owner, we also cannot judge bounty manager, and I think the bounty manager must innovate in distributing payments such as the DIA and CTSI bounty managers in the next 3 months, if they don't want to dump the tokens

Of course, I would like something to start to change for the better, but, unfortunately, this does not happen at our desire. The bounty manager does not decide how to distribute tokens. When and how much to distribute in DIA and CTSI projects was up to the project managers, not bubbalex.

Its only logical the Bounty Hunters deserve respect since everybody needs respect BUT it would be hard for Bounty Hunters to be respected if they are labeled to not be trusted. That is why we have our Trust System which is effective for most Bounty Managers to manage the hunters properly. These platforms should also start being examined by a legitimate group of reviewers so most Bounty Hunters can look for which project is to be trusted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:41:00 PM

Take it or leave it, most times the projects you promote will have a bad ending, I meant it's not every time you will get rewards from the projects you promote, most of them won't give you anything in return so take bounties as side hustle, don't take it serious like a real job
It isn't a real job, the person pursuing it probably won't have the money to cover living expenses. Most bounty hunters probably only work in their freetime because they may not get anything after a few months of work.

Daras

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 07:13:38 PM

There should be rules and regulations that will be fair to both the hunters and thee managers. Most times the managers are the ones taking most of the heat while he hunters are at the receiving end.
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 08:33:47 PM

As time has shown, there is no perfect algorithm for everyone to be happy: bounty hunters, BM and the project. And in these conditions, the only way out for us is a strict approach to the analysis of the project, although it does not give a 100% guarantee

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:02:40 PM

I have experienced many things while hunting for bounty prizes, when I joined one of the bounty projects I supported it for almost two months and when the distribution of the project was a scam I was very disappointed.

Participating in bounties is like doing a volunteer job or doing worj just to get experience or knowledge. You dont sign any contracts, no one forces you to participate, no one makes a 100% promise to pay and you can leave when ever you want.

It is weard to read posts from hunters, that they demand something from project/project must pay/they work hard/every work must be rewarded, while all they do is join telegram channel and subscribe projects medium account or have done few click in twitter.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:27:23 PM

Bounty is full of uncertainty so it's best you keep doing because the one you neglect today maybe the one to give you what you want and theost anticipated one to pay well may end up not helping out. So I always tell people to keep trying and also check group because some bounties do close without anyone's knowledge. It's kinda painful though.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:38:02 PM

blamed bounty hunters for the dumping of any coins is not reasonable for me
Most times when there's a huge token allocation to the bounty campaign, I think bounty hunters can dump the price of the token a little after their tokens are been distributed and they sell, but I feel it's not the fault of bounty hunters, cus most times the team behind the project just don't give enough to the project to make it a success,and it's really sad how most bounty hunters are treated, I think only a few number of bounty managers actually care about the participants, some bounty managers just go ahead to manage any project that comes their way, not minding if its going to be profitable for the bounty hunters or not.

FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 10:10:45 PM

Bounty hunters spend their time to promote the project. Time also costs money.
Bounty hunters should not agree to work for tokens of new projects that are not yet traded on the exchanges. Because they do not cost anything and quite often it turns out that bounty hunters work for free.
As soon as bounty hunters start to appreciate their time and stop working for tokens, they will be valued much better.

The problem is that 95 % of the bounties do offer tokens that are not listed on major exchanges. In 2017-2018, I participated in more than 30 bounties, only 1 got listed on binance ...
These days, interesting and good bounties are rarely found...

That's why so many good posters prefer to participate in bounty campaigns where payment is made in bitcoins. Payment in tokens is always a risk, primarily the risk that the tokens of the project will cost cheap. However, sometimes there are really big rewards among such projects.
Personally, I prefer not to risk working for those who pay with promises.
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 11:36:58 PM

This is not new when scammers using my profile but their ether Addrees! Sometimes they get paid cause manager fail to catch them but if found, then reject both user from the project, which is painful. Sometimes team force manager to create new bounty rules! Like "user must leave comment on telegram & annonucment thread" that's totally illegal and crime of thread bumping. User get red trust for follow those rules.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 12:37:15 AM

This is not new when scammers using my profile but their ether Addrees! Sometimes they get paid cause manager fail to catch them but if found, then reject both user from the project, which is painful. Sometimes team force manager to create new bounty rules! Like "user must leave comment on telegram & annonucment thread" that's totally illegal and crime of thread bumping. User get red trust for follow those rules.
but if users have to leave comments on telegram & announcement threads, I think this is too good in order to prevent scammers who often steal data from other bounty participants.
I think it's not just to catch scammers, but to make the group look active so it can attract lots of investors,
and actually the number of participants is not the reason BM fail in managing as long as the team that is holding the campaign anticipates every bad thing that will happen, this is something that must be done for the project to be successful.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:12:43 AM

Some very basic precautions can prevent this type of scamming. Experienced campaign managers always ask the users to put their ERC-20 address on the "Location" section of the Bitcointalk profile. This measure takes just 2 seconds and it surprises me that there are campaign managers who don't bother about it. Anyway, imposing a blanket ban is always time saving than identifying the potential cheaters.
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:49:08 AM

I have experienced many things while hunting for bounty prizes, when I joined one of the bounty projects I supported it for almost two months and when the distribution of the project was a scam I was very disappointed.
lots of people here already experienced that kind of scenario, you are lucky enough that you just participated for 2 months, unlike me I experience joining bounty program for almost 5 months and in the end I got nothing. I also experienced that I joined for a couple of months but the reward is not that much.
It's not always about how long the bounty duration lasted for, I've joined a bounty for months and still end up with few dollars, I think 12$ maybe, and there are bounties that will just take you for 4 weeks and you will get a surprising reward in the end

RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:52:22 AM

You can't keep getting positive results from every bounties you join, some will do you right and some will be so mean, you just have to accept the pain and keep trying, if you are looking for a solution to this you are wasting your time, bounties is all about luck now even if you are too good at doing research

Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:59:40 AM

1. Before promoting any bounty try to accept the fact that not all bounties will keep their promises.
2. Your research skills will bring you closer to new promising project, so don't choose bounties randomly or because of their allocations
3. It's better and safer to find bounties from high reputable bounty managers, they mostly keep their promises
You really noticed and told everything very accurately. But I can make a small amendment to your word. The Bounty manager can not always be a guarantee of the decency of the project developers. I personally encountered a problem when the TenTum project team deceived Not only the bounty hunters, but also the bounty manager.
I knew about temtum bounty campaign, I heard the team decide to implement and force bounty hunters to do KYC, those who failed to submit ID are left out, this isn't bounty managers fault, it's the project team fault for not staying true to their words
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:02:36 AM

It's called bounty hunting for a reason and that's because there is no guarantee of getting anything in return, if you can't accept this you have no place in bounty hunting space, quit and leave already, taking the task of a bounty hunter without knowing what's all about is wrong
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:07:36 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2020, 06:17:56 AM by unusualfacts30

I have said it before and I'll try to say it again. If you manage any bounty, ask owners to send you all the tokens beforehand so you can distribute it to hunters on time and there will be no issue of these kind. Most of issues you have mentioned arise due to scammers running a project that they don't really care about and they don't distribute their tokens on time which result in hunters not getting paid and managers getting blamed for it. Don't bite more than you can chew. If you can't manage 1000 people then put a limitation to the number that you can manage.

You may not get the great result from each bounty you sign up but as long as above steps are taken your reputation will be unaffected.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:08:38 AM

I think only a few number of bounty managers actually care about the participants, some bounty managers just go ahead to manage any project that comes their way, not minding if its going to be profitable for the bounty hunters or not.
Professional bounty managers will only handle potential projects and it really analyzes like an investor before investing in one. However, at the moment their current campaign seems inactive and bounty hunters will be willing to quit other campaigns if they have presented a new campaign.
You got that right, professional bounty campaign managers will never accept to manage a campaign they know it's not going to be successful, they really do think like investors,at the moment only a few bounties in are managed by reputable bounty managers, the rest are just newbies, manging campaigns that might turn out to be a scam, I have seen alot of them and the campaigns are on going now, alot of newbies are getting involved too, I just hope they don't get scammed or end up with dead tokens in their wallets.

Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:14:01 AM

When talking about pain of bounty hunters, I sometimes get emotional, because there are so many projects that don't appreciate bounty hunters.
I am most annoyed if the rewards for bounty hunters are postponed or locked, with reason that the sales of tokens have not reached the hard cap.
That's the most annoying excuse in my opinion, but nowadays there are many bounty altcoins that make payments per week. As gambling campaigns
have done, this is good news for bounty hunters.
Only Amepay bounty is paying participants per week in altcoin section, the others are bitcoin paying campaigns and we all know that they accept participants with different rules like

1. If you have no 10 merit since 120 days ago don't join
2. If you haven't been posting in gambling section don't join
3. High ranked members allowed only, no room for members and full members some times

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: