Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be very cautious with your alts this period, you either sell early or hold.  (Read 674 times)
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:06:23 AM

Now we are seeing a good rise in Bitcoin, which everyone has been waiting for for a long time. But unlike in 2017, altcoins do not follow it up. It remains only to wait for the moment of their progress. Selling altcoins right now is probably not the best time.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:21:24 AM

Whales at in action on bitcoin right now, if you are smart you'd put your money on bitcoin right now, there will be good timing for altcoins too but now isn't the best time atleast not until bitcoin hits it's old All time high of 2017 again
Now? I think we are currently in a bullish period, and maybe if you invested now it would be a little too late. but who knows, many predictions that bitcoin could be $25k by the end of the year and bitcoin has also proven to be a profitable investment

Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:31:54 AM

I agree with you ,, selling their tokens at a low price during this difficult time, will only hurt you, try to hold onto your assets because soon the altcoins will bounce back ... because the effect of bitcoin goes up altcoins are also affected ... but it won't be long.  back to normal.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 11:47:02 AM

Bitcoin bull run has a sad occurrence that sees alts dumping in price which leads to many noobs panic selling their bags to the whales and smarter investors who knows how the market operates. While many will be advising you to dump your coins, do know they're those waiting patiently to steal those bags off you as there's another occurrence that not many tends to highlight, which is the fact that alts bounced back after the bitcoin rally are over. Don't be that user that'll regret selling their bags during the rough times instead hold unto your investment. You holding unto your investments has to have some very strong backing like the project has to be really worth it and not the hyped shitcoins getting listed on all exchanges this days. Do your due diligence and get the coins now that they're cheap because a bounce will be coming immediately bitcoin rally is paused.
Those are people that New to this kind of season,they are getting panic seeing Bitcoin alone is moving up but altcoin he holds are dumping bad.

But if you have been here in the last Bullrun,then for sure you know what to do on this as after Bitcoin goes up Altcoin will come next and making their own ATH for the following months.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:02:07 PM

I agree with you ,, selling their tokens at a low price during this difficult time, will only hurt you, try to hold onto your assets because soon the altcoins will bounce back ... because the effect of bitcoin goes up altcoins are also affected ... but it won't be long.  back to normal.
selling cheap or expensive assets that we have all depending on the need. everyone also has a different assessment of the progress of the project. there is no problem selling cheaply if in the future there is no hope for the project to continue. it all depends on our own speculation.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:37:32 PM

Bitcoin bull run has a sad occurrence that sees alts dumping in price which leads to many noobs panic selling their bags to the whales and smarter investors who knows how the market operates. While many will be advising you to dump your coins, do know they're those waiting patiently to steal those bags off you as there's another occurrence that not many tends to highlight, which is the fact that alts bounced back after the bitcoin rally are over. Don't be that user that'll regret selling their bags during the rough times instead hold unto your investment. You holding unto your investments has to have some very strong backing like the project has to be really worth it and not the hyped shitcoins getting listed on all exchanges this days. Do your due diligence and get the coins now that they're cheap because a bounce will be coming immediately bitcoin rally is paused.
Seeing altcoins now it is down is the best opportunity to procure but be wary of the coins you are going to procure though choose those coins that will guarantee a profit. It may not a good season for altcoins but it will come sooner so if you are a smart trader you probably know what to do. Panicking will not do anything good, this will only give an opportunity for whales to procure your holdings. Keep your cool.

selling cheap or expensive assets that we have all depending on the need. everyone also has a different assessment of the progress of the project. there is no problem selling cheaply if in the future there is no hope for the project to continue. it all depends on our own speculation.
That is why you need to choose the coins you were going to procure so that you don't need to sell them cheaply in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:48:31 PM

for me, if it is a good alt then I would rather not sell it instead holding it just for the time of bull run. Reminders that after the ATH will be recorded all things will go to normal like bitcoin market price drop and many people will go look for altcoin to invest again and see if they ca  earn where other altcoins getting pump up especially the whales that has already convertes their bitcoin to altcoin. Meaning after bitcoin bull run will be the time for altcoin run.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:04:06 PM

The lesson for alts is always to sell, from a bounty hunter perspective anyway,,, which is the entire reason ICOs failed and will be the entire reason Defi will eventually fail (outside of REAL defi).

Ask me about coins I hodled until today and they are still not even 10% of ATH even with the rally hehe;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:07:49 PM

If any altcoins in your portfolio brings good profits don't wait around, take your profit and do whatever you want, there is no guarantee that altcoin season will start, don't make unnecessary moves because Bitcoin is surging, watch the market closely and hold few coins that failed to surge but if surge do come do not wait

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:21:25 PM

yes, I understand what you mean. for me personally, of course, know what I have to do. Even seeing the current situation of the bitcoin market makes most of the altcoin investors panic selling cheaply. I don't think so, I will hold on for a while while monitoring market movements and waiting for the right opportunity to sell.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:08:42 AM

I absolutely agree that bitcoin will go down sooner or later, then there will be a correction. But at the expense of altcoins I don't quite agree, today we can see that the whole market is going up, some more, some less, but all are going up. Last time it was clear that people just sold altcoins and bought BTC, which was reflected in the price of altcoins, now the whole market is on the rise, and I think this is a great time to sell your assets, soon in any case there will be a rebound down, and you can re-buy.
Kaspudin55

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:10:51 AM

ts
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:29:12 AM

I don't want to rush to sell it at least waiting for the real moment, if all the altcoin prices have started to rise then I will prepare it because I keep some altcoins in my wallet and until now I still hold them, because I believe that at the end of the year there will be price movements which is significant in all the altcoin market, for now I still refrain from dumping it, I am more focused on continuing to look for from the bounty campaign ..
Thavash

Activity: 54
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:31:09 AM

I've said it before , all your "mistakes" from the previous years , this bullrun will be an opportunity to correct them
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:43:26 AM

As far as I make Profit I have nothing to be sad about, we are all here to make gains from crypto investments so no profit is bad because profit is profit and half bread is better than none, have a price target and sell when your price target becomes a reality, do not be greedy, wait for bear market because it's certain that bears will be back and do some buyback, I believe this is the way

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: