Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AEC] ALTER EGO COIN - LAUNCH April 26 MINER DOWNLOAD READY  (Read 23140 times)
KarmaPoliceT2

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:39:43 AM

I don't mean to disparage other people's work, but the pools listed on the front page right now all look pretty shady in visiting their site... can we maybe get some better pools?

Newbie account.... The lack of an escrow... new miner... new algo... its blaring alarm bells. Can't believe people are still sending money after the Edge Coin fiasco!!

https://i.imgur.com/qY28CAG.jpg
KarmaPoliceT2

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:00:06 AM

A little early valuation math (ignoring that there would need to be someone buying in order for there to be any value at all)

1.30758582 BTC invested thus far
95000 AEC in the IPO

1.30758582 / 95000 = 0.00001376 BTC/AEC

Which would put it a little behind YaCoing @ 0.00001396 and a little ahead of FlutterCoin @ 0.00001280

and at current 496.596 US$/BTC would value 1 AEC @ $0.00683316 or SEK 0.04543937

We'll see where it really lands, but this would be a pretty solid valuation for a brand new coin on launch day.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:37:40 AM

I don't mean to disparage other people's work, but the pools listed on the front page right now all look pretty shady in visiting their site... can we maybe get some better pools?

Newbie account.... The lack of an escrow... new miner... new algo... its blaring alarm bells. Can't believe people are still sending money after the Edge Coin fiasco!!

LOL... I meant newbie account of the "dev", not you... though you are too  Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:31:07 AM

A little early valuation math (ignoring that there would need to be someone buying in order for there to be any value at all)

95000 AEC in the IPO

Which would put it a little behind YaCoing @ 0.00001396 and a little ahead of FlutterCoin @ 0.00001280

and at current 496.596 US$/BTC would value 1 AEC @ $0.00683316 or SEK 0.04543937

We'll see where it really lands, but this would be a pretty solid valuation for a brand new coin on launch day.
Perhaps I miss some details but doesn't op state 950000 AEC for IPO?

Change...is in the air.
You know why
AlterEgoCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:14:13 AM

95000 AEC in the IPO

Perhaps I miss some details but doesn't op state 950000 AEC for IPO?

950000 is correct!

Darktt confirmed!
Datum: 2014-04-21 23:19
Från: okänd
Till: 1uNnWfU681S24gwNpJuuJoxRSM44sjCsH (egen adress)
Kredit: 0.015 BTC
Nettobelopp: +0.015 BTC
Transaktions-ID: 8645e58c4e6b3d4ff7d1b91d2f757e423851e0471729dc0b8930e5ee8eeb205d-000
AlterEgoCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:21:51 AM

There is no lack of escrow, please read our reply to your old post.
If you are allergic to innovation there is plenty of other coins out there to mine.
We have the opportunity to live in a country where it is easy to start a venture like this and we are eager to take advantage of it.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 09:27:51 AM

If you are allergic to innovation there is plenty of other coins out there to mine.
We have the opportunity to live in a country where it is easy to start a venture like this and we are eager to take advantage of it.

Of course.... and If I was a scammer, I would make sure to not post that in the OP and for the few that ask about it, you tell them to find their own fellow. If you are serious about the entire venture, you would understand that having the escrow is to your benefit and advertising it works for you more than for the investor. You would come to an agreement with Escrow about the terms of coin release and whether all the features are implemented. Some would be bold enough to even add a clause that the BTC will no be released till a certain block has reached and the coin has attained stability and the wrinkles have been ironed out. It would become "official" when the Escrow posts on the thread all the  agreement terms with a signed address and stuff. But that's not the way you are going about. In fact the way you are behaving it looks like you know if you if you go the escrow route, you will not get the money, but do not openly say no Escrow because that would completely expose you.  So is there any reason you are not willing to post any info about any escrow on the OP? Why do you make that the exception and not the norm?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
AlterEgoCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:34:41 AM

Of course.... and If I was a scammer, I would make sure to not post that in the OP and for the few that ask about it, you tell them to find their own fellow. If you are serious about the entire venture, you would understand that having the escrow is to your benefit and advertising it works for you more than for the investor. You would come to an agreement with Escrow about the terms of coin release and whether all the features are implemented. Some would be bold enough to even add a clause that the BTC will no be released till a certain block has reached and the coin has attained stability and the wrinkles have been ironed out. It would become "official" when the Escrow posts on the thread all the  agreement terms with a signed address and stuff. But that's not the way you are going about. In fact the way you are behaving it looks like you know if you if you go the escrow route, you will not get the money, but do not openly say no Escrow because that would completely expose you.  So is there any reason you are not willing to post any info about any escrow on the OP? Why do you make that the exception and not the norm?

This thread is 6 pages long, not alot to read if one like to keep themself informed.
As you have already been informed, if you choose a reptuable escrow we have absolutley no objections.
We made a decision before the PREANN was posted to not clinch with any trolls popping up in this thread so this will be our last reply to your posts.
You always have the possibility to mine AEC if not interested in the IPO.
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:44:55 PM

This thread is 6 pages long, not alot to read if one like to keep themself informed.
As you have already been informed, if you choose a reptuable escrow we have absolutley no objections.
We made a decision before the PREANN was posted to not clinch with any trolls popping up in this thread so this will be our last reply to your posts.

He's not trolling. He's just asking why there isn't an official escrow service. And that's a good question.
An escrow service would be an advantage for both sides. Investors would have more secure and your coin would get much more investments because of that.
I really don't get it why you didn't choose an escrow service in a time, in which a lot of IPOs are scams. If you're honest, your coin will definitely benefit from that.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 01:16:28 PM

Dude.... stop making this about "me" as an "individual" who is outside the system having doubts whether or not to buy your "IPO". You knew that when you started this thread, it would be 6 pages long, so that's why you did not bother to mention any escrow info? What the hell are you even saying? Typical scammer mentality to start talking BS when cornered with good reasonable questions.

So let me get this straight. You got the authorization from the Finansinspektionen for trading in AEC? The AEC that does not exist and does not belong to the list of recognized currencies? Well, that's some achievement I tell you. Congratulations man! Now even if you haven't and are waiting for the results, I believe its a 90 day waiting period to get the results right? So you obviously must've submitted early itself, since you plan on opening the website and exchange a few weeks after launching. Do you have a receipt of the application submission along with the application fees? If you could just take a snap of it with your phone and post it here for everyone to see, that would be awesome.

AlterEgoCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:26:05 PM

Reply to Sonysankan:
Bitcoin have been considered by Finansinspektionen as a means of payment since 2012, Litecoin is not and other cryptos are no either.
The AEC only "exist on paper" yet, it is not launched so it is impossible to have it on that list, you should realize that.
If we would start a Bitcoin exchange we would be forced to meet requirements by financial institutions like Finansinspektionen.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 04:29:17 PM

Reply to Sonysankan:
Bitcoin have been considered by Finansinspektionen as a means of payment since 2012, Litecoin is not and other cryptos are no either.
The AEC only "exist on paper" yet, it is not launched so it is impossible to have it on that list, you should realize that.
If we would start a Bitcoin exchange we would be forced to meet requirements by financial institutions like Finansinspektionen.

So what is this BS you have on the OP about AEC / Fiat exchange then?

AlterEgoCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:32:55 PM

He's not trolling. He's just asking why there isn't an official escrow service. And that's a good question.
An escrow service would be an advantage for both sides. Investors would have more secure and your coin would get much more investments because of that.
I really don't get it why you didn't choose an escrow service in a time, in which a lot of IPOs are scams. If you're honest, your coin will definitely benefit from that.

Actually from the start we did not anticipate the demand for a offical escrow service, true that might have been a mistake.
IPO size is also a double edged sword since we intent to buy into the IPO ourself.
tweminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:34:00 PM

anyway what is the algo?
AlterEgoCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:36:54 PM

Reply to Sonysankan:

AEC / FIAT not BTC / FIAT
We are allowed to buy/sell virtual assets as long as we dont trade Bitcoin for online payments.
Legal wise you can compare it with buying or selling WoW gold or similar, that is not regualted by Finansinspektionen because they are not considered means of payment.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

Actually from the start we did not anticipate the demand for a offical escrow service, true that might have been a mistake.
IPO size is also a double edged sword since we intent to buy into the IPO ourself.

Oh so then do one thing. All the IPO that you have collected so far, hand it over to an Escrow and let him keep it. You want any good references? In fact these last few days is when the IPO really picks up. You could earn quite a bit and continue your "development" and meet your expenses, because I guarantee you, if there is an escrow, the IPO you collect will be ten times greater. Its never too late Smiley

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:18:19 PM

Reply to Sonysankan:

AEC / FIAT not BTC / FIAT
We are allowed to buy/sell virtual assets as long as we dont trade Bitcoin for online payments.
Legal wise you can compare it with buying or selling WoW gold or similar, that is not regualted by Finansinspektionen because they are not considered means of payment.

Oh... I see  Roll Eyes  So then under what category are you registering / have registered the company in? Its not under "Financial Institution"? then how are you going to process the SEK payouts? When you are applying for the tax registration, which category do you belong to?

AlterEgoCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:33:09 PM

Oh... I see  Roll Eyes  So then under what category are you registering / have registered the company in? Its not under "Financial Institution"? then how are you going to process the SEK payouts? When you are applying for the tax registration, which category do you belong to?

ESN96090 &  ESN620
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:39:01 PM

hi to all
l m new here and want to purchase Alter Ego Coin but l have no ldea how to purchase and dont have a wallet yet. if someone help me how to purchase and download wallet.
many thanks to all
idandeal

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:40:44 PM

fb .com/ alteregocoin
for sale!

█                        ripaex                          █
Hybrid-decentralized exchange
Twitter Facebook Github Slack Telegram Bitcointalk Forum Whitepaper Reddit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All