Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any project with coin distribution??  (Read 2193 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 02:42:08 PM

What do you do with free coins?  Free coins of Airdrops is worthless. The price of these free tokens is so low that your exchange fee will not meet except one or two. Better, pay attention to the rank up of your profile. If your profile ranks up, you can earn some worthy coins or tokens by participating in the signature campaign.

You're wrong. In fact, there are many airdrops that bring several hundred dollars for filling out a simple form. I can give you an example from my own experience. On October 30, I received 25 NodeRunners (NDR) tokens, which are currently trading on Uniswap for $225. In addition, we can recall such a successful airdrop from Uniswap, which brought participants more than a thousand dollars.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 02:42:34 PM

Is there any current project distributing free coins or having Airdrops?

Or anyone giving free coins as start up.. let me know I will message the address
some airdrops have to wait and other important things have to follow the conditions they make to get prizes in the form of tokens because most new projects they usually want many participants to join and follow their social media accounts to make marketing easier and the attraction to invite many investors this is very needed to make their tokens or projects famous.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:55:00 PM

I think better you active with telegram channel because right now many flash airdrop, you need fill form only and give your wallet depend which one needed because some time wallet need by airdrop bsc and erc20. why I said with flash airdrop because only available for few minutes and if you late form close and you can't participated any more. I have try with many flash airdrop but always failed because net faster when filling my wallet and my twitter link and telegram username.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:51:47 PM

I am also an Airdrops hunter, although most of the coins I get from Airdrops are worthless. But I hope that one day I can get big profits
from Airdrops. For me, the most important thing is that Airdrops are not required to do KYC, because I don't want my personal documents
to be misused. So I always avoid Airdrops which require KYC procedures. If you want to join Airdrops, you can search this forum in the bounty
section, or we can searching from the telegram group.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 07:23:17 PM

Or anyone giving free coins as start up.. let me know I will message the address
Make a transaction. Maybe you will earn 888k Kick tokens. Free tokens value is always low, you will find so many posts that hunters tried to send all invaluable tokens from their wallet. There some people have over 200 ERC-20 tokens, all are valueless. Follow bounty detective telegram group.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:59:38 AM

There are so many projects here in the forum that are giving away free airdrops, but you cannot earn coins from all of them. You can join their bounty for airdrops, but some of it are scam. You'll be lucky enough to have one out of twenty coins to have value.

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:58:37 AM

You can choose which project you will join, there's a lot of airdrop you can find at bounty section but there's no assurance that you will get a profitable coins, you can try and find some that will give you a good payment but you should have to exert more effort and patience in doing that.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:55:11 AM

You might see some threads pop up now and then about airdrops. Probably in the bounty section. But most of them don't give you free coins. You will have to perform certain tasks in order to receive those coins. Again, some will ask for your IDs for receiving coins (just don't.. Not worth risking your identity. You never know what they are going to do with those IDs after scamming people. Probably sell those in the blackmarket?).
It is not even worth collecting those free coins. At least 99.5% coins you have collected will have a value altogether of few cents.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:33:59 PM

Many projects distribute coin for free.  But you only follow the Airdrop that is being held.  A few days ago the Lattice Exchange project held an airdrop program.  If you follow it, of course you will get Ltx token.  If interested you can follow several Airdrop Channels on telegram.
flagpara

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:53:24 PM

I'm sorry either you're a newbies about crypto knowledge or I didn't understand your point. Why will any projects give you their valuable tokens or coins? If your wallet is very new, sometimes you can receive free tokens but those will be zero value. Don't waste your time receiving free tokens. Always trying to be active in this forum that could help you in the future.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:59:03 PM

So far only Airdrop or Bounty has given free coins to cryptocurrency enthusiasts, it's just that now there are a lot of scam projects, so you have to be careful,
especially airdrops, avoid airdrops that require you to send a certain amount of BTC to withdraw your prize, most likely airdrops like this are scams.
The OP seems new so he should definitely take this advice. If there's an airdrop requiring you to send any amount of BTC, that's definitely a scam and BS. If it also requiring you your private address, don't give it.

prosperoustop

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:03:26 PM

sometime distributing, one of the last profitable was YOUengine with token YOUC, a lot of people earn good money

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:07:42 AM

There are so many projects giving free coin, some requires you to join the telegram group and you will be entitled to some amount of coin. But the problem lies when you want to withdraw, most of the time, the condition for you to withdraw is for you to deposit some amount of eth before you can withdraw. Just no that no real airdrop will ask you to deposit eth before you can withdraw. Be careful about all this free coin project.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:30:51 AM

Yes there are few real airdrop sources, mind you don't join or send money to any airdrop asking you to make deposit first, scammers are into this trick nowadays, no matter how small the payment is do not send anything, it's a big scamming strategy, Airdrops are supposed to be free, here is reliable airdrop sources I use

Airdropbob.com
Airdrops.io
Airdroprating.io

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:12:58 AM

Yes there are few real airdrop sources, mind you don't join or send money to any airdrop asking you to make deposit first, scammers are into this trick nowadays, no matter how small the payment is do not send anything, it's a big scamming strategy, Airdrops are supposed to be free, here is reliable airdrop sources I use

Airdropbob.com
Airdrops.io
Airdroprating.io
Of the three sites, how much money have you got through the Airdrop that they have presented in the past and today? if indeed more than the bounty income, then I will also follow all the airdrops on the three sites.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:21:52 AM

I have never participated in the airdrop program anymore. If you are looking for airdrops to get free coins or tokens, you can visit the site https://airdropalert.com/ Many projects make airdrop programs to be distributed to airdrop participants there. I used to use the platform it to get free tokens.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:45:30 AM

I have never participated in the airdrop program anymore. If you are looking for airdrops to get free coins or tokens, you can visit the site https://airdropalert.com/ Many projects make airdrop programs to be distributed to airdrop participants there. I used to use the platform it to get free tokens.

Even so, following the airdrop sometimes has no value, besides that many are not listed on the market. It is better to join the bounty campaign even though there are many scam projects, but there are also many that are legitimate and at least listed on exchangers

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:09:16 AM

I don't think if there is a project distributing free coins without doing task. Try to go the bounties section and check one of those bounties maybe you can find some launching airdrop but if not, how about try to join some campaigns like telegram, social media campaigns, I know you have those accounts so use it.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:18:21 AM

Even so, following the airdrop sometimes has no value, besides that many are not listed on the market. It is better to join the bounty campaign even though there are many scam projects, but there are also many that are legitimate and at least listed on exchangers
That I agree with. Especially joining the bounty campaigning for projects with a signature. the rewards given through the bounty program are much greater than the rewards from the airdrop program. However, the OP is still a beginner and does not yet understand the rules for bounty participants. We recommend that the OP start by joining the airdrop program.
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 08:40:56 AM

I think instead of waiting for money from airdrops and free money from projects you can find different bounty options, bounty projects will give you more money than airdrop. I think airdrops at this point are no longer popular to introduce a project, i have encountered very few paid airdrops this year. And here is the link you can get the job done here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀