Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Circcash [unofficial :: unmoderated]  (Read 2554 times)
jvanname

Activity: 702
Merit: 51

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 11:35:33 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2021, 01:13:34 PM by mprep

No. People are not free to chat on the Circcash Discord server because there are Nazi images there and also because I refuse to have any positive interactions with anyone who communicates on the Circcash Discord server. You claim to be "anti-censorship" when you really want people to just be free to post Nazi images. You also want everyone who is not a sociopath to feel very uncomfortable in such an environment. The purpose of open communication is not to post Nazi images and act like the most terrible people ever.

And yes, if I open the Circcash Telegram group again, then I will immediately ban anyone there who is on the Circcash Discord server.

"He's the one banned from Twitter. Curious."-Traxo about me being banned from Twitter. This shows that Traxo and the entire Discord server is really pro-censorship.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traxo (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 12:04:56 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (50)

No. People are not free to chat on the Circcash Discord server because there are Nazi images there and also because I refuse to have any positive interactions with anyone who communicates on the Circcash Discord server. You claim to be "anti-censorship" when you really want people to just be free to post Nazi images. You also want everyone who is not a sociopath to feel very uncomfortable in such an environment. The purpose of open communication is not to post Nazi images and act like the most terrible people ever.

And yes, if I open the Circcash Telegram group again, then I will immediately ban anyone there who is on the Circcash Discord server.

Again, there are no "Nazi images". It's all about the context - which was "Grammar Nazi" - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grammar%20Nazi
Are you seriously that stubborn, Anne? Or is it too hard for you to comprehend?

"He's the one banned from Twitter. Curious."-Traxo about me being banned from Twitter. This shows that Traxo and the entire Discord server is really pro-censorship.

Again you take it out of the context - you were the one asking people to post about Circcash on social media, while at the same time you are "proudly banned" from Twitter.
Besides, even out of the context it does not indicate that I am pro-censorship. What's the matter for you?

Your hypocrisy is off the charts!  

Kindly go dwell back to your pro-censorship echo-chamber and let our anti-censorship community talk freely.  
And stop polluting this thread with off-topic whining.
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:18:19 PM

I will take on this guy when his shift is over and he goes home. I will ambush him in the public park with a spade wherewith I plan to tuck some good sense into him to trigger him to attend Discord room as requested by people of the Earth. Certainly circcash, the most talked about coin of the millennium, will have the relevant chat room there where everything including price moves will be talked over.
minerbaba

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 05:22:37 PM

This is a friendly reminder to Scryt community: you can trade SCRYT on BitSails.com Exchange with a super low fee of 0.15% on each trading pair and no KYC nor trading limits.

You can find the market here: https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-CIRC

Thanks!

How many confirmations are required to reflect balance on exchange?
Ngenah Euy

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:14:39 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/199fab38590e825018a73f7db1264755862b4bc349b30ed22f849a8e4e879dc2/detection

so lot malware/trojan etc.  Huh
Traxo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 01:21:53 PM

You can now mine Circcash using your GPU: 

https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases/tag/0.7.8

Added algorithm 'circcash' for GPU mining, fee 0.85%
jvanname

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:54:13 PM

Vlad. I would rather talk about reversible computation with intelligent people than talk about baloney. Come back to me when you know things about reversible computation.
Traxo (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 09:55:14 PM

You can now mine Circcash using your GPU

Once difficulty stabilizes there might be another attack on difficulty unless people start mining.
So everybody who is planning on mining should be ready to turn on the miner after the next difficulty reset.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 10:54:11 AM

Vlad. I would rather talk about reversible computation with intelligent people than talk about baloney. Come back to me when you know things about reversible computation.

That won’t ever happen my friend, my way is always forward, and always redlined.  

You wanna have an IQ competition, my friend, most of the stuff I post is trolling.  I get bored easily.  I’ve never been short on IQ and especially hidden things.  That’s where the real knowledge is.  Come back to me when you know how to unlock those doors.  

Vlad - The Knowitall

Edit:  I would entertain a chat on the fifth dimension since you’re so enlightened on things that go backwards.  That’s where the real secrets and science is yet nobody studies it.  It’s as bad as walking around not knowing what gravity is yet that’s what this world does. 

Or what is the secret of the 369 that would unlock the mystery to the universe, Tesla referred to?  It’s all connected. 

But let’s go in reverse instead.  New decade new theoretical misinformation.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jvanname

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 11:21:30 AM

"fifth dimension"-Real mathematicians deal with infinite dimensional spaces. In my dissertation, I have worked with zero-dimensional spaces too. But then again, you need to see a psychiatrist. Please turn yourself in to the nearest mental institution. You are a science denier and a very nasty person.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 11:59:50 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 04:38:11 PM by mprep

"fifth dimension"-Real mathematicians deal with infinite dimensional spaces. In my dissertation, I have worked with zero-dimensional spaces too. But then again, you need to see a psychiatrist. Please turn yourself in to the nearest mental institution. You are a science denier and a very nasty person.

A) I’m not nasty I’m an A- hole

B) how do you know me so well, I never post here

C) there are only 10 dimensions and we live in 5.  There are however infinite lines of paths or realities each person can take but only one is meant for them.  Free will creates this negative anomaly. 

D) Zero dimensions.  Haha.  I bet you believe in absolute zero and the smallest things in the universe were protons and neutrons (depending when you went to school).  Lol, I tried debating my science teachers there can only be one absolute and that’s not freezing a gerbil or water, and the atom goes to infinity if you go beyond protons and neutrons, but he laughed.  And there is only thing absolute in this universe, ahd it’s not ice cubes.  I figured this out on my own in 9th grade without books because knowledge comes from above. 

E) dissertation.  Sounds so important.  I can theorize string [cheese] theory and how from cheese creating friction as they create interwaves - this heat created the Big Bang so we didn’t come volcanic single cell turds but cheese.

Prove me wrong.  Lol

It’s a theory, an idea backed by enough logic and math to sell it to kids, most are faith based science, Big Bang, evolution, string theory, infinite dimensions, are utter shit cause they’re outrageously wrong and so far out of reality and real science that most people just accept them because it’s impossible to prove a negative. 

Except for me.  I think and I wait and my own theories which so far have been decades ahead of the geniuses with dissertations.  You just regurgitate the latest faith based “science” which cannot be proved and add some crap to it so you can vomit 40 pages for a B.  You’re better off playing in a sand box. 

That’s how you see what can’t be seen.  All knowledge, understanding and wisdom is out there for anyone to ask for.  Like gravity you can’t see it so you just ignore it. 

You’re just another muppet brainwashed joke, on the college assembly line with no original ideas ahead of their time.  I’ll be waiting for scientists to prove your zero dimension theory, the way they proved my 9th grade theories 15-20 years later.  Lol

BTW, I never read a book on science, economics, or any other topic.  In school i took notes and set the curve almost every time cause it was math and logic. I did the whole Read the Bible once and a book on every dog breed when I was around 12.  I figured I had it all figured out after that huge dog book.  Ha. 

Vlad - Mr. Knowitall

I wonder how these mathematical geniuses work with faith based infinite dimensional spaces when it’s really just something you imagine.  Like unicorns.  You can’t even see the 5th dimension and it’s all around us having an impact on, just like gravity.   Try that then go to infinite.  Lol.   Man that’s a lot of faith.  You guys should all be deeply religious cause I can’t match your faith based science.

~  VladyMcVladFace

Truth to Power

image hosting

Go read more science books which are outdated and revised every 7 years and pretend you learned something True.  If you ever took premed you’d know this absurd fact about your “science”. 

~  Vlad

jvanname

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 12:24:18 PM

Vlad. You are stupid. But then again, Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science, should we be surprised when Bitcoin attracts such lowlifes? Furthermore, Traxo and the Circcash Discord community are attracting very hateful people who cannot even communicate legitimate thoughts.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 12:37:37 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 04:38:50 PM by mprep

Man, you showed me.  You showed me how much faith you have in made up mortal theories.  You win. 

Vlad. You are stupid. But then again, Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science, should we be surprised when Bitcoin attracts such lowlifes? Furthermore, Traxo and the Circcash Discord community are attracting very hateful people who cannot even communicate legitimate thoughts.

Wrong again. 

From day 1, 8-9 years ago I said btc was flawed and would die or be a cheap niche coin, so I have never had an attraction to Bitcoin.  I think for myself.  I just didn’t think it would take this long.  Secondly, sha256d was designed by the NSA so no back doors there.  Lol

Bitcoin/crypto was designed to replace cash and take control of your wealth.  You think your keys or cold wallet mean anything.  Haha. 

Crypto was created for: in order

1) Government

2) Banks

3) Corporation

4 Plebs -  like you shouting kill the fed for a decade.  Haha

You got played.  At least get rich but I doubt you will, you lack insight. 

Thank you for playing...

jvanname

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 12:59:47 PM

You are a science denier because you lack intelligence.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 01:16:21 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 08:19:15 PM by mprep

You are a science denier because you lack intelligence.

Or maybe you don’t know the difference between science and faith. 

Ive always had a problem intelligence, that’s why I’ve almost always been in the 1% or .1% with maybe 50% effort.  Ahd I didn’t major in psychology or siciology.  More fake science there.

When the next crypto boom comes we’ll see who the genius is, brah. 

~  VladyMcGenius

Edit:  I was the first non expert to call Bitcoin to match gold in 3 months and it happened.  That was the 2013 bull run.  In 2013 I also said anyone with a few hundred buck can become a millionaire in a few years.  Got laughed At by hero members.  Then I said in 1-2 years, took a bit longer, $10,000 would look cheap and people would boast about buying sats.  Lol

Then at $6,000 while crashing I said it’s going to $50k.  It hit $62k.  Now it’s a toss up - I think they’re crash it end of summer then run it to $100,000+.  Can’t call the top cause the global FOMO is unpredictable.  Then btc will freeze and collapse well below $10k with Soros shorting it. 

Out of the ashes you’ll find out which coin is the real Bitcoin. 

Oh yeah, many more unreal calls but my fave is joke meme coin, 2-3 weeks in I said this is a hedge fund coin.  At $10 million I said it was going to $1 billion, only btc and ripple ever hit that mark or close to it.  It hit $60 billion.  Of course I was called crazy.  Crazy now means I’m right so thanks.

You wanna know what the real Bitcoin is?  It’s really cheap.  Darkhorse.  Argh, you wrote a dissertation and we live in zero dimensions which means zero space which means we don’t really exist - just like your bitcoins soon.  Lol.

You’ll figure out the real Bitcoin.  I give you 1 in 5,000 chances.  Ha

It’s been fun debating a genius like you while loaded on downers.  Imagine me at 25 and awake.  I’d eat you alive, homie.  Lol

~  Vlady out

OP cried to the mods like a baby and had my posts deleted.  Clear sign of confidence, integrity and a true genius.

You had no scientific comebacks, in fact you think the science they teach in schools today is actual science.

Supposedly you’re the smartest guy here.  I’m honest guy.  You’re a monkey like the forefathers you believe you came from.  Hey, more faith science.  Another genius like idiot Pastor Darwin. 

I mowed you today using actual proven science while the best you had was infinite dimensions and zero dimensions.  Seems legit.

You don’t even know why there are 10 dimensions and where the other 5 are.  Man, don’t boast about writing a 1 page essay, you never know, you might into a guy smarter than you who didn’t his understanding from dead books. 

And I’m still not telling the real Bitcoin.  Haha. 

Take care, this thread is for toads and wannabe geniuses, except for Traxo.  He’s incredibly smart.   You’re luck to have him.  I’m surprised he didn’t stomp you straight already.  Oh, yiu wrote a dissertation on a universe existing in nothing.  Hey prove a negative wrong.  You win.  We live in dimension zero while the 5th dimension, meanwhile, is wrecking your mind with idiots you. 

Take care.  Try not to be so sevsitivr if you’re so smart.  I welcome all debates.  I never censor anyone.  That’s weak. 

Correction:  looks like I have stalking mod that just combines my replies.  Saving electrons I guess.  Lol. Categorically I take back what I said about you being weak for deleting posts.  Cheers. 

Vlad

Traxo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 07:45:02 PM

But then again, Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science, should we be surprised when Bitcoin attracts such lowlifes? Furthermore, Traxo and the Circcash Discord community are attracting very hateful people who cannot even communicate legitimate thoughts.

Funny you say that, because you are attracted to MY thread and MY Discord server like bees to honey. You literally read whole Discord server chat more than few times, and still continually read it (presumably 24/7).
For such a smart, moral and holy man, perhaps you should stop reading "hateful" and "stupid" threads and servers?  
Don't you have better things to do than spam, insult and troll us as I had already suggested?  

Hahaha, the developer of "the only cryptocurrency mining algorithm that is designed to solve an extremely important scientific problem" can barely write a post which does not include me or my Discord server, and he thinks somebody else has issues. How sad.
jvanname

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 07:57:09 PM

Traxo. It is very sad that you have very low quality associates. It is even more sad that you defend those people even though they are clearly SCIENCE HATERS WHO DENY ALL SCIENTIFIC FACTS! THEY ARE CRACKPOTS!!!
Traxo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:13:44 PM

Traxo. It is very sad that you have very low quality associates.

That is because all the high qualities ones such as yourself blocked me.

It is even more sad that you defend those people even though they are clearly SCIENCE HATERS WHO DENY ALL SCIENTIFIC FACTS! THEY ARE CRACKPOTS!!!

That man sent me 50 merits. What can I say, I can be bought and I'm cheap!!! Gaining random Internet numbers is my niche.
jvanname

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:19:08 PM

That is very unfortunate. Maybe you should study more mathematics in order to attract more high quality people.

"That man sent me 50 merits."-And what is the merit/CIRC trade ratio?

I don't know why someone would delete my post about how Vlad is being delusional and needs to see a psychiatrist when Vlad is clearly denying nearly every scientific fact that he has ever heard. There as nothing wrong with what I said.
Traxo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:24:04 PM

That is very unfortunate. Maybe you should study more mathematics in order to attract more high quality people.

If people who are attracted to mathematics would not be thinking and writing about me 24/7 like creeps, maybe I would consider your proposal.

"That man sent me 50 merits."-And what is the merit/CIRC trade ratio?

Unfortunately, merits are in higher demand at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: