Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Circcash [unofficial :: unmoderated]  (Read 2554 times)
jvanname

Activity: 705
Merit: 51

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:31:49 PM

Wow. Merits must be really great. Do merits have a mining algorithm that is designed to advance science?

I think the real reason why you don't want to study mathematics is because you do not have much of an appreciation for mathematics.

"If people who are attracted to mathematics would not be thinking and writing about me 24/7 like creeps, maybe I would consider your proposal."-Don't worry. I try not to think about people like you very often. But if you are so disinterested in Circcash, you should probably dissociate yourself from Circcash. But I will give you 15 merits for 1000 CIRCs that you can send to this address: CQXPorGEXJnkBPtR1KAu8oejka3uD2SJGj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traxo (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:39:58 PM

I try not to think about people like you very often.

Try harder. Your will power does not seem to be enviable.

But if you are so disinterested in Circcash, you should probably dissociate yourself from Circcash.

Orrr maybe you should stop writing about me and my server which you hate. Move on.

But I will give you 15 merits for 1000 CIRCs

Interesting proposal. Would you settle for 100 CIRC? And I get to pick the posts you merit?
jvanname

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:45:37 PM

I will not settle for 100 CIRCs since you said the merits were in higher demand. In fact, now that I think of it, since merits are in such high demand, I will do 1500 CIRCs for the 15 merits. If you continue to try to negotiate down a lower price, I will continue to increase the number of CIRCs I demand for the 15 merits. Can you please pick the comment that I should give merit to? I don't want to give merit to any comment that denies any scientific facts or which disparages mathematics in any way. And as a bonus, I will give all of these 1500 CIRCs to people as a free sample as long as they download the software to run Circcash.
Traxo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:54:13 PM

I will not settle for 100 CIRCs since you said the merits were in higher demand. In fact, now that I think of it, since merits are in such high demand, I will do 1500 CIRCs for the 15 merits. If you continue to try to negotiate down a lower price, I will continue to increase the number of CIRCs I demand for the 15 merits. Can you please pick the comment that I should give merit to? I don't want to give merit to any comment that denies any scientific facts or which disparages mathematics in any way. And as a bonus, I will give all of these 1500 CIRCs to people as a free sample as long as they download the software to run Circcash.

That was a shit-test, merit trading is against the forum rules. You should not do it unless you want to get banned. Or perhaps worst case scenario would be traded merits get vanished.
jvanname

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:59:46 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 09:17:39 PM by jvanname

Or maybe I was s***-testing you? Anyways, thanks for reminding everyone what the rules are, but next time you should give a source.
Traxo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:02:49 PM

Or maybe I was s***-testing you?

Maybe... I'm sure you will put more thought into it tonight. 
Either way, you spammed the s*** out of this thread.
jvanname

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:08:13 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 09:37:06 PM by jvanname

And the people who are constantly denying scientific facts are not the spammers? Most people here CANNOT EVEN SAY A SINGLE THING THAT MAKES SENSE!!!

"It’s a theory, an idea backed by enough logic and math to sell it to kids, most are faith based science, Big Bang, evolution, string theory, infinite dimensions, are utter shit cause they’re outrageously wrong and so far out of reality and real science that most people just accept them because it’s impossible to prove a negative."-Your friend Vlad. Yes. He is automatically denying scientific theories. Infinite dimensional spaces called HILBERT SPACES are used in physics. If you take a course called FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS (I have taken these courses), you will learn all about Hilbert spaces.

In any case, I would rather finish writing the code that proves that the group generated by the round permutations in the Circcash round function is actually the alternating group in order to help justify the security of Hashspin. There is no point in anyone continuing to talk to me here.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 10:08:11 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2021, 10:50:31 AM by mprep

Or maybe I was s***-testing you?

Maybe... I'm sure you will put more thought into it tonight. 
Either way, you spammed the s*** out of this thread.

Spam isn’t a scientific Experience. Well I was posting now proven factual science while he only posted made up fake science - that’s why he had no rebuttals.  I’m sure many had no idea what we were talking about so it wasn’t spam.  He started with come talk to me when you’re a genius like me.  I hit him with facts and he has scientific responses related to his own dissertation. 

And something else offtopic to think about tonight: science related.  Where’s evolution.   First evolution and now a an anal cancer epidemic in the loving gay community.  When will Mother Earth stop punishing them?  That doesn’t sound normal but we learned in biology (science) it was normal.  I’m confused, maybe OP can help with his knowledge of evolution.  How much longer do I have to worry about getting butt cancer cause I love my butt buddy.  Thanks

Wow, I wish that were legal.  I regularly drop 50 merits on single posts I like.  Dag, you maffs geniuses. 

BTW, I’m feeling claustrophobic cause I can’t get your genius zero dimension out of my head.  Thanks. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:19:29 PM

First evolution and now a an anal cancer epidemic in the loving gay community.  When will Mother Earth stop punishing them?  That doesn’t sound normal but we learned in biology (science) it was normal.  I’m confused, maybe OP can help with his knowledge of evolution.  How much longer do I have to worry about getting butt cancer cause I love my butt buddy.  Thanks

Hey and if you put ze letter J before the word anus you can also find a solution to all this time reversal shizzle .Win win Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jvanname

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:26:09 PM

Sorry. Janus is pronounced differently. But while you are at it, you should learn to program in the time reversible programming language Janus.

http://topps.diku.dk/pirc/janus-playground/
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:37:56 PM

Sorry. Janus is pronounced differently. But while you are at it, you should learn to program in the time reversible programming language Janus.

http://topps.diku.dk/pirc/janus-playground/

Yes I was hinting at ze reversible programming language Janus you dummy Smiley

https://writingexplained.org/tomatos-or-tomatoes

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jvanname

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:46:02 PM

Sorry. I do not do figurative language or unclear references. Unlike most people on this site, I prefer to use clear English. Oh. And unlike everyone else here, I have actually written a bit of code in Janus. Just look at the Circcash whitepaper to see. This means that everyone else on this site knows less about the language Janus than I do.
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:59:46 PM

Sorry. I do not do figurative language or unclear references. Unlike most people on this site, I prefer to use clear English.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: