Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitOfTrade — Instrument for passive income and profit accumulation.  (Read 582 times)
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:21:57 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2020, 12:17:17 PM by bitoftrade.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:11:28 PM

So this BitofTrade Project has been running since October. Not too much volume but I like how the price just keep rising despite of the weekly rewards that  you've been giving out to your loyal investors. I am very interested to know what would be the next steps for BTF? If you can provide the whitepaper or roadmap that would be awesome.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:19:21 PM

So what's the other use case of BTF token unless as currency for the investment in your platform/website?

Every BTF generates a weekly profit, which depends on the balance and the holding time.
Once a week, an additional random bonus (up to 100% of the balance!) is added to a randomly choosen BTF account.
100% returns of investment weekly, don't you think is too good to be true (seems like a Ponzi)?
How the way you will guarantee investors able to receive it and sustain your platform in the future?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 09:10:47 PM

So this BitofTrade Project has been running since October. Not too much volume but I like how the price just keep rising despite of the weekly rewards that  you've been giving out to your loyal investors. I am very interested to know what would be the next steps for BTF? If you can provide the whitepaper or roadmap that would be awesome.
Anyway it is not bad for the newly emerging token, at least they have some volume. What I'm afraid of is that the OP is simply showing it here without responding to what some people have asked, yeah like usually happen.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 09:31:07 PM

So what's the other use case of BTF token unless as currency for the investment in your platform/website?

Every BTF generates a weekly profit, which depends on the balance and the holding time.
Once a week, an additional random bonus (up to 100% of the balance!) is added to a randomly choosen BTF account.
100% returns of investment weekly, don't you think is too good to be true (seems like a Ponzi)?
How the way you will guarantee investors able to receive it and sustain your platform in the future?

I haven't seen any use case for this token unless  I am missing something. Passive income is only true most of the time at the early phase of the project. But once the project is getting old, I don't think investor can have their passive income as agreed. Without actual business backing this project, it is hard to sustain the passive income offered to the users. So yes, how are they going to sustain this platform if they are relying only on users that will buy their token?
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:34:39 AM

The whitepaper’s goal is to prepare an ICO or another kind of  fund rising for a project. We have other plans, so there is no need for such document. However, we plan to publish the project strategy declaration within 1-1.5 months after the concept is finalized.
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:36:34 AM

BTF token is created as a financial instrument for money saving and accumulation. Limited supply and a number of services, based on smart contracts will constantly increase its value, as well as the trust of the community. The more investors use the token for accumulation, the greater the excess of demand over supply, which will create a constant price growth factor. Together with the liquidity on exchanges, this model has the right to be successful.

It’s not a Ponzi model, because of the limited supply and smart contracts based services (like limited Bounty based distribution at the first stages of the project).
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:54:48 AM
Merited by keplernetwork (1)

I haven't seen any use case for this token unless  I am missing something. Passive income is only true most of the time at the early phase of the project. But once the project is getting old, I don't think investor can have their passive income as agreed. Without actual business backing this project, it is hard to sustain the passive income offered to the users. So yes, how are they going to sustain this platform if they are relying only on users that will buy their token?

People use money to exchange and save. These two functions are discredited by current system of central banks and governments. Due to the constant uncontrolled printing of money (by central banks) and the total control of banks over money transactions, we have ceased to be the owners of our money.  At the same time, our savings are depreciating every day faster and faster due to inflation hidden from us, which is being created by governments and central banks.
Bitcoin has proven that the problem has an effective solution and people can again become owners of their money, and the price of savings can rise independently of governments' and banks' predatory policy.
Let's imagine a token that, thanks to the Blockchain, has all the properties of cryptocurrency (transparency of transactions, independence from intermediaries, the impossibility of falsifying transactions, etc.). But in addition, the token is associated with a large number of services that allow holders to accumulate the value of their portfolios, through growth (like bonds) and through price increases. This should be the ideal financial instrument for accumulating savings.
The goal of the BitOfTrade project is to create a token that:
•   will combine the advantages of cryptocurrency and savings instruments (such as bonds),
•   it is profitable to store it for a long time
•   it is more profitable to buy than to sell
BTF token is created as a financial instrument for money saving and accumulation. Limited supply and a number of services, based on smart contracts will constantly increase its value, as well as the trust of the community. The more investors use the token for accumulation, the greater the excess of demand over supply, which will create a constant price growth factor. On the other hand, this will increase the token   liquidity on the exchanges, which will attract new investors.
cryelekea

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:52:51 PM

As I see this project was already listed at Coinsbit cryptocurrency exchange, which is ranked in top 35 by CoinMarketCap with daily volume more than 250 million USD. Big step for the project
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:41:28 PM

As I see this project was already listed at Coinsbit cryptocurrency exchange, which is ranked in top 35 by CoinMarketCap with daily volume more than 250 million USD. Big step for the project

yes, BTF tokens already tradeable on coinsbit, but not only coinsbit, you can trade BTF token at uniswap too my friend
hopefully we can see this BTF tokens in others exchange in the near time
regards
AhmadM

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:42:47 PM

The whitepaper’s goal is to prepare an ICO or another kind of  fund rising for a project. We have other plans, so there is no need for such document. However, we plan to publish the project strategy declaration within 1-1.5 months after the concept is finalized.
I don't think the goal of the whitepaper is only to prepare an ICO nor any kind of fundraising, IMO it can be used to give a better understanding of the whole model of your business/project for anyone who wants to involved in it. Although you don't even gonna publish an ICO I think it's still important to have a whitepaper since most people don't easily put their money into an unknown business/project.

BTF token is created as a financial instrument for money saving and accumulation. Limited supply and a number of services, based on smart contracts will constantly increase its value, as well as the trust of the community. The more investors use the token for accumulation, the greater the excess of demand over supply, which will create a constant price growth factor. Together with the liquidity on exchanges, this model has the right to be successful.

It’s not a Ponzi model, because of the limited supply and smart contracts based services (like limited Bounty based distribution at the first stages of the project).
That's the basic theory of demand and supply, which does not explain how the way you will pay investor's rewards.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:26:42 PM

To quote probably almost everybody here as this will be related to their concern and (some were, surprisingly) support of your business model, where does the fund to pay passive income come from?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:06:12 PM

I don't think the goal of the whitepaper is only to prepare an ICO nor any kind of fundraising, IMO it can be used to give a better understanding of the whole model of your business/project for anyone who wants to involved in it. Although you don't even gonna publish an ICO I think it's still important to have a whitepaper since most people don't easily put their money into an unknown business/project.
For me it's strange a project that did not have a whitepaper, because in whitepaper everything is explain deitaled. but he seems didn't care, even he already make a new step in this forum by hold some campaign on this forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290918.0

AhmadM

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:35:23 PM

For me it's strange a project that did not have a whitepaper, because in whitepaper everything is explain deitaled. but he seems didn't care, even he already make a new step in this forum by hold some campaign on this forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290918.0
Every individual has their own opinions on it and yes you can call it a strange one. But for me, it's something like the project doesn't have a strong foundation, just offering nonsense.

Since BTF tokens already tradeable on some various exchanges I guess most hunters would ignoring the legitimacy of the project and grab it as much as they can.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:23:22 AM

Every individual has their own opinions on it and yes you can call it a strange one. But for me, it's something like the project doesn't have a strong foundation, just offering nonsense.

Since BTF tokens already tradeable on some various exchanges I guess most hunters would ignoring the legitimacy of the project and grab it as much as they can.

You both aware that your view about whitepaper is not contradicting each other, right? One said this project still need WP because it give a better understanding of project, the other said this project is strange because they didn't have WP that explain details (about the project).

And yes, WP is not just for ICO, it's not a mere offering letter that can be removed just because someone didn't ask for funds, it was an official in-depth documents explaining about the current issue, your plan, and everything related to your project
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:48:52 AM

The whitepaper’s goal is to prepare an ICO or another kind of  fund rising for a project. We have other plans, so there is no need for such document. However, we plan to publish the project strategy declaration within 1-1.5 months after the concept is finalized.

That's the basic theory of demand and supply, which does not explain how the way you will pay investor's rewards.
To quote probably almost everybody here as this will be related to their concern and (some were, surprisingly) support of your business model, where does the fund to pay passive income come from?

Almost 40% of issued BTFs are closed on special accounts, from where they can only be obtained under the terms of relative smart contracts. See for example BTF_deposit smart contract (https://github.com/alexvirtech/bitoftrade/tree/master/contracts). It has closed about 200,000 BTF. Deposits are the only way to get a part of the funds closed on this smart contract. Moreover, the less funds remain in this contract, the lower the deposit profit. It's like a mining process that brings in less and less bitcoins to miners.
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:54:51 AM

Fortunately, there are different opinions in the market. With your approach, most cryptocurrencies have no right to life. This is the opinion of those who do not take into account the power and unique properties of the blockchain, which is behind all cryptocurrencies. And that's 90% of the value of any ERC20 token. All additional properties of tokens (like DeFi) based on smart contracts can only enhance its attractiveness.
St.D1

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 12:36:58 PM

Have you planned a bounty campaign, where can I study the rules of the participants?
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:43:08 AM

Have you planned a bounty campaign, where can I study the rules of the participants?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290918.msg55626590#msg55626590 -  yes!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:05:24 PM

The whitepaper’s goal is to prepare an ICO or another kind of  fund rising for a project. We have other plans, so there is no need for such document. However, we plan to publish the project strategy declaration within 1-1.5 months after the concept is finalized.

Almost 40% of issued BTFs are closed on special accounts, from where they can only be obtained under the terms of relative smart contracts. See for example BTF_deposit smart contract (https://github.com/alexvirtech/bitoftrade/tree/master/contracts). It has closed about 200,000 BTF. Deposits are the only way to get a part of the funds closed on this smart contract. Moreover, the less funds remain in this contract, the lower the deposit profit. It's like a mining process that brings in less and less bitcoins to miners.

Perhaps I should re-word my question: how do you plan to power the passive income activity? Sure you have some reservoir to distribute the token for stake holders (the literal stake-holders, not stakeholders), but what will you do to ensure the value of each of those token?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: