Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitOfTrade — Instrument for passive income and profit accumulation.  (Read 582 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 06:03:20 PM

a very extraordinary increase of 196% in just a month which is a very extraordinary achievement, and hopefully in the future the BTF token will also be able to enter the top market, not only that all missions and developments must be achieved
I guess there is nothing special with it since we are on the bullish trends at the moment furthermore there are no new updates from the team itself unless the bounty campaign that they launched lately, there is a chance it just another pump and dump scenario.

we're keeping moving forward, stay tuned!
Can you tell us clearly all of the token allocations in this project?

When I browsed their website, I don't think this passive income will last long.  When most users stop using this platform, where will they get the dividends payout? How are they earning just by deposits of their users? They need to have at least backup business that will provide real revenue to them. Because if they will just rely on users that will deposit on their platform, this will just die on its own.

My point exactly. Without anything to power up or give meaning to those token, their token and all of the staked "prize" will just be a worthless token that no one was interested to hold. And ultimately, this project died, contributing to another junk token. But well, the only answer they gave were:

The project is at a very early stage. The team is working hard to make the token more attractive to potential holders. Everyone can decide whether the BTF concept is interesting or not. But we are sure that the owners of the first wave will be glad that they believed in the project.

Been waiting for their further explanation and answers for my comment about this, but as they were online today and keep silent, I think we all know what it means and how (not)worthy this project is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 07:26:46 PM

When I browsed their website, I don't think this passive income will last long.  When most users stop using this platform, where will they get the dividends payout? How are they earning just by deposits of their users? They need to have at least backup business that will provide real revenue to them. Because if they will just rely on users that will deposit on their platform, this will just die on its own.
That's my point from the start if you look at my previous post I have asked the question above to them already and their answer is only spinning around about supply and smart contract which it wasn't satisfied my curiosity at all.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: