Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the price of Bitcoin now? Take profit or greed?  (Read 744 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 06:57:50 PM

We have our resolution now, book the profit along with the market and then wait for the market to settle down, it is really promising to see that the price of bitcoin tried to touch the all time high valuation but it did not hold that much and hence we have a huge correction now as the market fell over 11% in the past few hours and lets see where it will settle and take this as an opportunity for anyone who missed the boat and be positive.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:59:37 PM

The current Bitcoin price is actually quite high. If you really want to sell, I think you can get a big profit. However, if you really want to hold until the end of this year, that is fine, because it is likely that the price will still go up again.
Your right, we'll waited from around 2018 till 2020 for a good way to take profit from our various investment but here it come; but there are series of confusion among members, on when to take their profit. As for me, am good for a profit at this time when Bitcoin almost hit the $18.9k+ becasue some of my holdings were back in 2019 when Bitcoin was low in it price, compare to now which is impressive. There are people who don't want to take profit now but wait for Bitcoin to hit $20k+ before they do, this can be risky becasue the price of Bitcoin can rollback again.

Greed isn't wrong at all as long as we calculate the risk, $18,9k is safe for sure but it's too early in my perspective, if bitcoin predicted to fall after hit $20k, why not sell at $19,8k+? Bitcoin may encounter resistance level at $19,5k-$19,8k but if it manages to surpass $20k by the end of this month or in early next month, bitcoin should be able to reach up to $30k by the end of the year, so for me it is an obvious choice, keep holding until the end of December.
Now it is already obvious that those who sold at least part of their bitcoins yesterday at about $ 19,000, already have a decent profit today.  But bitcoin may continue to fall in price further.  Many people really thought that Bitcoin would first reach its previous price record of $ 20,000, and only then it would go to correct its price.  So I think: how will the price of bitcoin grow to the predicted one hundred thousand dollars and even three hundred thousand dollars next year, if in this case it has to go to correction many times along the way.  For this, probably several years will not be enough.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:15:42 PM

A bad day when Bitcoin dropped so fast $3,000 evaporates, in my opinion, cut loss at this stage and buy it and altcoins at a low price and wait for a return. unpredictable if we hold the loss will be high.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:19:13 PM

A bad day when Bitcoin dropped so fast $3,000 evaporates, in my opinion, cut loss at this stage and buy it and altcoins at a low price and wait for a return. unpredictable if we hold the loss will be high.

If there's no actions that take place net week then it surely a big loss for those who are still holding their assets, you better assess how things

may go with this current situation, cut your loss and buy it back when uptrend show up once more. It's  a test for each traders on how to manage

their investment with the movements like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: