Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HEX is your last chance at a 10000x crypto.  (Read 2120 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:51:36 PM

Question for all of you HEX people. And I know I have been knocking the project before but this one is not a question with contempt but,,, now that all the HEX from the first year will be released, what will prevent people from dumping it all to get their bonus stakes and exit (it was free in the beginning right?).

Was HEX really the first uniswap too? Not from my memory.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:19:00 PM

If a coin exists, is actively developed and promoted for a long time by a strong and well-known team, then it is based on all the most advanced developments in this area. You must trust it with your attention. If you provide clear and open information on several points, this is good, and you can work with it.
But if the coin is an exact copy of the successful other projects, then this makes no sense.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:37:14 PM

HEX is really at the bottom, and is now up 20%, this is amazing, HEX recovery is very fast,
because their team doesn't let the HEX price fall deeper,
if you have HEX then you better hold and wait until the price might go up. $ 0.1.
Having a great team behind a great project always be the best, I’m not holding this token but I see the effort of the team through this one. If you guys really believe on HEX thing, then so be it and kudos to those who work behind it. I’ll have to look for more details about it since we are talking x1000 up next year maybe too exaggerated but maybe there’s a chance, we’ll see.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:26:56 AM

I see HEX as a risky project when i join, i like many people have received a lot of profit from buying HEX since February, but at the moment I think this is a venture investment because the project is also there's FUD and HEX has dropped a lot lately.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:11:42 AM

Last chance? I don't really think that it would hit that high and even if it does it wouldn't be the last crypto that could do it.
Like any project it would struggle to achieve it and of course there are some who would chose to take their profit than wait for it to really go that high.

bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 09:24:40 AM

HEX will be the top gaining crypto again over this next year. This is the last time to buy HEX for cheap. It has been gatekept all year and the launch phase has just ended.

You have been warned, this is your last chance to become truly wealthy.

"Started the defi/uniswap movement.
Has ethereum Genesis whales participating in it
First blockchain Certificate of Deposit on the blockchain (Trillions of dollars locked in CDs in the real world)
Has been gatekept all year long yet continues to chug along with no hiccups while all the other defi projects rugpull
has by far the best community in crypto: t.me/hexcrypto
Launch phase was a year long and literally just finished THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET IN CHEAP
Over $5billion dollars of bitcoin have claimed their hex over the launch phase"

HEX
I see this project going up a lot since the beginning of the year, i know HEX has problems from the community about its transparency and clarity. Those who have invested in it, i think they have made huge profits, with HEX i think it will increase again in the future if good news comes to it and comes to the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 09:54:10 AM

indeed there are many who say that the HEX will soon run out of some kind of expiration at the end of this year. I still don't think so. because there is still a large volume going on in the market. in fact, this actually reinforces that HEX projects have never played games in providing fresh space for investors.
indeed this is the right time for traders to buy HEX at low prices, because next year there could be a reduction in supply.

Having a large volume is not related to the reliability unless it is within CMC top 10. I have seen many projects with tons of volume is eating dust with barely $100K volume.
weren't those major coins (TOP 10 MCC) also coming from the shitty coins? I have watched so many dramas since ico became a popular method to be used for crowdfunding purposes.
There are so many projects which have been developing various utility tokens with real products but those projects are still undervalued.
Volume doesn't matter a lot but when a coin has more usability and that can bring the token to the moon anytime.
But at least not promising X1000 profit ,and obviously Who shills  here? a signature bounty hunter of HEX?

Lets hear your Support Once you got no Payments Like what happen in Many project that you supported.

And those Dramatic Shitty coins that you are pointing are the coins that gains no supporters now.

Because Investors are Brighter now and they cannot be fooled just like that.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:00:55 PM

I am so sorry to wake you up brother. There is no waybon earth Hex will be 1000x. Total supply is too much. Even ripple and tron can not going to 1000x. Tron and ripple no doubt both has a good development and innovation. Ripple make institutional investor coming in to crypto world yet it is syill not 1000x

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 12:56:56 PM

I think I've heard this kind of promotion so many times already it is a term used so much by scammers I am not saying that OP is a scammer or the project is a scam.
But we couldn't really say something insane like we are so certain about it.
I know this is just to create a FOMO to try on gaining investors but I don't think there would be any member in this forum who would fall to that trick,
Maybe you could use it to non-coiner but for those who have experience and knowledge about crypto it wouldn't work.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 11:03:51 AM

Something quite a lot has been created by topics on the forum who say that today is the last chance for everyone who wants to make money quickly and a lot thanks to HEX.
  I think that no one was surprised that the author, after creating a topic, never appeared on the forum again. This is really bad advertising for the project.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:32:03 PM

I see HEX as a risky project when i join, i like many people have received a lot of profit from buying HEX since February, but at the moment I think this is a venture investment because the project is also there's FUD and HEX has dropped a lot lately.
yes it is true HEX is too risky it seems, for now HEX is being discussed, but I see that there is no good potential for HEX yet, and this decline might make people feel hesitant about being in HEX
huiji2011

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 05:53:48 PM

I counted several times before i was sure it was four zeros. Forgive my poor math.I was shocked to see that number, 10,000 times. What a bold prediction,i am afraid nobody could have predicted bitcoin this way. To be honest,i have saw many people joined in the signature of HEX,that's all I know for HEX.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:31:29 AM

It's funny how people finds it easy to say many predictions as if they are in the future or knows what will happen in the future. Even most predictions "experts" made for Bitcoin and other top coins was not achieved and now someone is saying 10000x is possible with an altcoin (HEX), what's even the guarantee to that? I understand and clearly get that, it is good to promote whatever project you believe in but I don't think it makes sense to exaggerate on predictions because you don't know what's in the minds of the team and you can't predict the market. My suggestion is, let everyone invest in whatever coin they want not because of predictions but because of what they find within the project; predictions hardly works out in this space.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:43:28 AM

Something quite a lot has been created by topics on the forum who say that today is the last chance for everyone who wants to make money quickly and a lot thanks to HEX.
  I think that no one was surprised that the author, after creating a topic, never appeared on the forum again. This is really bad advertising for the project.
That's the point ,They only proven how cheap is their strategy and company in making real business here ,the approach is designed like what Scammers mostly do.

Not spending funds for advertisement instead doing Guerilla type of Topics to attract readers with their Nonsense advertising campaign.

And look at most supporting post,caming from accounts that wearing HEX signature and obvious Shill.

bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 09:35:07 AM

He wants to draw everyone's attention to HEX, 10000x this coin is overblown that no one will trust it. You are right, many other coins are still possible.
There were people that trusted it and even waiting for it to pump. They have full trust on this coin but you and I, obviously we don't trust it.
Don't be blindingly trusting people's high expectation with such coins.

lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 06:41:49 PM

I understand that if you can pump your coin and shill it or hype it in bitcointalk you could potentially make a lot more money. Plus even if there are people who are irritated by your presence here, if you can convince even just one person here, that means one more person you have invested in your project than you otherwise can't. However isn't it better to do it with a proper announcement topic, a very decent community person and maybe a signature campaign that pays very well to many people that lasts a long time?

I understand that costs a lot but isn't that the whole purpose of getting paid? Which is why I would rather say that the best way to advertise is not this, writing thousand topics shilling is not the way to go, it is better than nothing at all, but MUCH worse than what should be.

Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:45:25 PM

HEX is indeed a phenomenal altcoin, because HEX is a new project and can go up to 10x,
of course this makes people wonder about this project, but to say 10000x can be achieved HEX this is very redundant

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641

sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 03:11:15 AM

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I'd not say HEX is a scam, I've never traded with this coin.
But I can say that this is a leading multi-pump coin,
HEX has dumped 5x than the current price this topic was created and this will stress the holder.

Any trading predictions won't work for this coin. Even if I was a professional trader, I'd not suggest this one.
source: cmc

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████  
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒  
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄    
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░    
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 03:40:36 AM

HEX will be the top gaining crypto again over this next year. This is the last time to buy HEX for cheap. It has been gatekept all year and the launch phase has just ended.
after 20 days of posting this Yet the value decrease more than gaining is that what the "LAST TIME TO BUY HEX?" when it is much better to buy further time than you have told us?
You have been warned, this is your last chance to become truly wealthy.
Yeah Right we have been warned but at Least we have not Been FOOLED.

"Started the defi/uniswap movement.
Has ethereum Genesis whales participating in it
First blockchain Certificate of Deposit on the blockchain (Trillions of dollars locked in CDs in the real world)
HEX
So this is what you called advertising ?this is the Highest Gaining crypto of the year but using dummy accounts just to Spam the market with Promises and misleading?trillion Dollars Locked in CD? go Find someone that will buy your story.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 01:12:21 PM

So this is what you called advertising ?this is the Highest Gaining crypto of the year but using dummy accounts just to Spam the market with Promises and misleading?trillion Dollars Locked in CD? go Find someone that will buy your story.
In social networks, as well as in telegram, work is being actively carried out to disseminate HEX information, in addition, there are quite a few groups that are supposedly official and work only to attract as much attention as possible. Although in fact they are engaged in spam. But no one really provides information on the prospects. Most likely all hello to the next HYIP.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: