Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are people dying from Covid19 or from reaction of the wrong medication or from any other reason?  (Voting closed: November 20, 2021, 05:24:17 PM)
People are dying from corona virus - 11 (68.8%)
People are dying from reaction of wrong medicines - 2 (12.5%)
People are being killed deliberately for population control and political control by some organisations (I don't understand logic behind this accusation) - 1 (6.3%)
Many people are being killed for organ trafficking as you are not allowed to see body (I don't understand this reason too) - 0 (0%)
Virus is spread to reshape economical and political status of countries (may be :-/ ) - 1 (6.3%)
I don't have any idea about this! And you wasted my time!! :-D - 1 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are people dying from Covid19 or from reaction of the wrong medication?  (Read 499 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:34:54 AM

People have decided to not die any longer from the lockdowns...

The stats for the covid-19 infections are rising every day and the current stats are almost equal to the ones which were at the peak time of covid-19 in April / June 2020 but no one is locked down this time and even if government are asking people to isolate themselves, no one is giving any importance at these notices. Most of the people have understand this drama and they won't stop their businesses this time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shagufta3 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:24:24 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 05:48:20 AM by mprep

People are dying from all kinds of things, including medication. But nobody is sure that anybody is dying from Covid. I wouldn't want to go to the hospital these days. Loads of hospital workers don't really care about human life. All they want is a good time and a good paycheck.

Cool
U r 1000% correct. How can they give any other medicine to patients until they have exact formula for corona and we all know we don't hv curative medicine for corona. How can be people so dumb that they believe these experimental medicines won't have any side effect on patients. In my locality every1 is living normal life not quarantined but still why don't most of us got infected? Many unanswered questions make corona questionable.

People have decided to not die any longer from the lockdowns...
The stats for the covid-19 infections are rising every day and the current stats are almost equal to the ones which were at the peak time of covid-19 in April / June 2020 but no one is locked down this time and even if government are asking people to isolate themselves, no one is giving any importance at these notices. Most of the people have understand this drama and they won't stop their businesses this time.
Corona will fill many agendas like to weaken common people, to strengthen medical agencies n corporates, to change economical graph of globe n to try to change equations among countries and many more + with this flowing wind (I don't know exact proverb for this  Cry ) of corona organ trafficking will also get a new boost bcz no one is allowed to touch or check the body.

The truth is I don’t know what to believe anymore regarding the issues of Covid19 because over the months we have heard of different stories about the virus. Many says it’s from China so many Americans call it the Chinese virus. I personally have read many articles about the virus from different sources and they all saying a different thing, so I don’t know what to believe again!

If people are actually dying from Covid19 I don’t know how true it is because since the pandemic uptill now I don’t know of anyone who died of the virus. I mean I don’t know of anyone who knows anyone that knows anyone that has Covid19 but the government claims its real and billions of dollars where released for Covid19 funding. I honestly still don’t know what to believe but I only know our government as scams.
I believe there is much less effective virus which affects only severely ill people but wrong medication is gifting death to normally healthy people bcz we all know up till now we don't hv any medicine for corona but we r being experimented in hospitals...

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 06:26:51 AM

well in the UK
you cant have breakfast with more then 6 people this month. but UK leader boris knows that more then 6 people can sit at a table at work. sooo.. boris had a 'breakfast' business meeting

and now he has to self isolate because someone with covid had breakfast with him.
guess he learned the hard way not to try twisting the rules

trump couldnt get near groups of people indoors. soo. had a garden party..
he got covid and ended up needing oxygen and lots of medications.
hmm even covid denier realises its more then just a cough
guess he learned the hard way not to twist the rules

now he just plays golf by himself with everyone else standing at a distance

How come there are no news of any African presidents getting the virus? I have continuously asked myself this question and do not have an answer yet. Is it that Africans are secretive and not reporting it or the virus does not survive in Africa like in Europe or the Europeans are just making politics about the outbreak. It is this that have placed doubts about the virus in some people.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:52:34 AM

So far no cure for corona virus  medicine has been found in our country all the people are taking action as per the advice of the doctor in case of high fever and respiratory problems including social distance its prevalence is seen in the poorest countries of the world. Lack of money they could not take the advice of the doctor which resulted in the effects of such wrong drug reactions among them later and many people died most of the elderly patients are also affected by this mistake their immunity has already become very weak, they have an incurable disease and they have to take more than one medicine every day.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 09:06:13 AM

I think most of them died while taking some wrong medicine since the cure is not yet discovered
That isn't true -  Corona Viruses have been around since the 1930s and natural immunity has cured most of us through the epidemics and pandemics. It is different now because of changes in dietary and social habits, and an increase in destructive pharmaceuticals such as the 'flu vaccine. Government misinformation to ramp up the disease has caused further problems. For example, face masks do little to stop the spread of immunity, but they do increase the risk of re-infection, and this extends the recovery period, and creates the risk of a virus storm. Staying indoors to reduce vitamin "D" intake can block the creation of "T" cells producing antibodies in people who have already developed immunity.

There is more, and research into the so-called "long covid" raises some interesting questions about current pharmaceuticals.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 03:11:29 AM

I've been watching right-wing media lately and found this theory that "people died with covid, not because of covid."
They said the elderly would die naturally (because of old age), so when you hear that many older people died because of covid, you should ask: is it really because of Covid? How can you prove that they died because of covid, not because of, well, the time is up?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:30:38 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2020, 02:44:55 PM by Tash

I've been watching right-wing media lately and found this theory that "people died with covid, not because of covid."
They said the elderly would die naturally (because of old age), so when you hear that many older people died because of covid, you should ask: is it really because of Covid? How can you prove that they died because of covid, not because of, well, the time is up?

It must exist before you can die form it.
Like to see scientific proof (link) of its isolation not media propaganda.
Anyone disputing it is fee to provide a link, cough it up.
A test not made for virus dedection providing a positive result does not proof someone died because of a "virus".
And yes early one just about anyone who was put on ventilator died, fakt, wrong treatment.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:14:02 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (1)

Like to see scientific proof (link) of its isolation not media propaganda.
https://lmddgtfy.net/?q=sars-cov-2%20microscopy
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:15:03 PM

The drugs and vaccines developed during the virus period are carried out by going through many trial and error tests and continuing to work until a successful result. It is obvious that many people with the disease trigger their chronic ailments and make it feel permanent and long. I think people may be dying due to these permanent ailments, especially in certain age groups, this seems critical.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:27:40 PM

Its a decease so brutal, you actually have to test, to find out if you sick. A planed scamdemic.
Its so bad now they need to bribe people, pay $1500 to take the vaccine to have more sic.
Anyone taking the “mark of the beast” deserve it anyway.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:36:02 PM

share your opinion
Opinions are irrelevant. All that matters are facts.

I wish that were the case. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people who not only hold opinions that are in absolute contradiction to established facts, but also spread this misinformation and keep it in circulation. Which then, using CV19 as an example, leads to the mask-shunning freedom-warriors who help to keep R>1.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 09:34:48 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Unfortunately, there are plenty of people who not only hold opinions that are in absolute contradiction to established facts, but also spread this misinformation and keep it in circulation. Which then, using CV19 as an example, leads to the mask-shunning freedom-warriors who help to keep R>1.
It's just so difficult to know who to believe! The global scientific community, each individual with years of education and experience, with solid evidence, randomized control trials, meta-analyses, the world's most cutting edge technology and equipment, who have literally examined this virus at the molecular level, or the high school drop outs who read a blog post and shared a YouTube video!

I mean, while we have isolated it, sequenced its genetic code, and are now modifying and reproducing parts of it, there are morons in this thread saying "Hurr durr does it even exist?"
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:36:13 PM

Unfortunately, there are plenty of people who not only hold opinions that are in absolute contradiction to established facts, but also spread this misinformation and keep it in circulation. Which then, using CV19 as an example, leads to the mask-shunning freedom-warriors who help to keep R>1.
It's just so difficult to know who to believe! The global scientific community, each individual with years of education and experience, with solid evidence, randomized control trials, meta-analyses, the world's most cutting edge technology and equipment, who have literally examined this virus at the molecular level, or the high school drop outs who read a blog post and shared a YouTube video!

I mean, while we have isolated it, sequenced its genetic code, and are now modifying and reproducing parts of it, there are morons in this thread saying "Hurr durr does it even exist?"

So, how many doctors/researchers have isolated it? And how many are simply repeating what they heard from others. Has Fauci actually isolated it? Or is he simply telling us something, while some honest doctors are screaming, "No, no, Fauci's lying," but they can't be heard past Fauci's censoring of them.

I mean, with all your experience, you could get us a copy of the detailed wording of the study report where the actual sequencing has been properly done. Would it show the whole virus sequence? Would it include the test subjects that were injected to see if they would get sick?

What do you actually, really have, besides a bunch of blab?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:35:38 PM

And how many are simply repeating what they heard from others.
Right, because if you haven't observed something yourself, then there is no possible way it can be true, which is why you think the Bible is factual. Lmao.

Would it show the whole virus sequence?
Yes. Not just from a single sample. Or a couple of samples. Here is the complete viral genome for over 38,000 different isolated samples: https://www.viprbrc.org/brc/vipr_genome_search.spg?method=SubmitForm&decorator=corona&selectionContext=1607124677703

But the virus isn't even real, right? Roll Eyes
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 01:09:05 AM

And how many are simply repeating what they heard from others.
Right, because if you haven't observed something yourself, then there is no possible way it can be true, which is why you think the Bible is factual. Lmao.
It's not as simple as that. Anybody can observe something and make a mistake about what he has observed. But if the observation hasn't been proven, there isn't any knowledge except by accident. There is only belief. Since there are various anomalies regarding Covid - PCR tests being used when they aren't made for this kind of usage, the lies about comorbidities, the lies about deaths that are attributed to Covid but are really caused by something else - we really need proof for the virus.

The Bible isn't about proof. The Ancient Hebrews were a race that lived to record many things that happened with their nation. You can study about them to see that they have strong tradition regarding Bible accuracy. This isn't proof, yet God doesn't ask that you have or show proof. Even Jesus said regarding His own resurrection, "Blessed is he who has not seen and yet has believed." But Jesus was talking about God. We are talking about a fake virus.

Would it show the whole virus sequence?
Yes. Not just from a single sample. Or a couple of samples. Here is the complete viral genome for over 38,000 different isolated samples: https://www.viprbrc.org/brc/vipr_genome_search.spg?method=SubmitForm&decorator=corona&selectionContext=1607124677703

But the virus isn't even real, right? Roll Eyes

Thanks for the website. I like it. Is Covid listed in there? Where? Could you also go the next step, and show where the Covid report(s) listed in there have actual proof listed of the way that they were isolated... you know, not the statement that such and such process was used, but the research notebook step-by-step that shows the process being done, and all about it.

More important is the part that the tested substance came from a sick or dead subject, and that this isolated "stuff" was injected to test subjects, who then got sick. How sick were they? Did any of them die? Was a substance extracted from any them and isolated to be the same substance that was injected and supposedly made them them sick, and was the same substance that sickened or killed the first person? You know. Simple little proof.

Now I realize that if you can find such info, that such report, even signed, isn't proof in a court of law, until there are witnesses who attest under threat of perjury. But that's a step we can go to next, after we have a suggestion of proof.

But your link is fascinating stuff.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7867

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 01:12:55 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

So I push an 80 year old down a flight of stairs he dies cause he was old.
Then its not murder he was old his time was up.
Lets push every 80 year old down a flight of stairs.

That is the basic logic used in your example of right-wing media above.

So don't wear a mask break all the social distancing rules  and keep spreading the disease  so what if a person over 80 catches it and dies.

For that matter so what if they are 70

for that matter so what if they are 60

better yet so what if they are 40 but have diabetes.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 01:29:40 AM

That is the basic logic used in your example of right-wing media above.

So don't wear a mask break all the social distancing rules  and keep spreading the disease  so what if a person over 80 catches it and dies.

For that matter so what if they are 70

for that matter so what if they are 60

I shoot back.     Cool

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:11:39 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 05:48:58 AM by mprep

I shoot back.     Cool

badecker. already dead at the bottom of the stairs. ..
.. he thinks he can then shoot back.. um. .. badecker your already dead.
badeckers illogic and not understanding reality is funny.
many months ago someone said a scenario where a medical incident caused someones death.. he replied if it hapenned to him he would take them to court.
not realising he is dead already in that scenario. thus no BODY to stand in court and address his attacker.
because badecker does not believe in having representation

if elderly people before getting covid. had a diagnoses that they had 5-10 years left if they continue as they are. and then suddenly they died within 3 weeks. then obviously something is up
then when looking at what the attributary cause of the sudden change was. where it was not a fall down the stairs, nor a car accident. but getting sick from covid that overwhelmed their body.. then guess what covid overwhelmed their body causing their death.
if they would have lived another 5-10 years if they didnt get covid. then its hard to ignore covid as the cause

its like someone with osteoporosis(weak bones) where any hard impact will cause death.
if someone threw them down the stairs. the death would be attributed to being thrown down the stairs.
and the person that threw them down the stairs would be investigated as a murderer

it wouldnt be 'death by natural causes'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:37:48 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 08:30:10 PM by mprep

I shoot back.     Cool

badecker. already dead at the bottom of the stairs. ..
.. he thinks he can then shoot back.. um. .. badecker your already dead.
badeckers illogic and not understanding reality is funny.
many months ago someone said a scenario where a medical incident caused someones death.. he replied if it hapenned to him he would take them to court.
not realising he is dead already in that scenario. thus no BODY to stand in court and address his attacker.
because badecker does not believe in having representation

Jesus said, "He that lives and believes in Me will never die." So, even if it appears that I am dead at the bottom of the stairs, I shoot back.

The point isn't to harm anyone. The point is to bring them to faith in Jesus so that they can never die as well.

Cool

if elderly people before getting covid. had a diagnoses that they had 5-10 years left if they continue as they are. and then suddenly they died within 3 weeks. then obviously something is up
then when looking at what the attributary cause of the sudden change was. where it was not a fall down the stairs, nor a car accident. but getting sick from covid that overwhelmed their body.. then guess what covid overwhelmed their body causing their death.
if they would have lived another 5-10 years if they didnt get covid. then its hard to ignore covid as the cause

its like someone with osteoporosis(weak bones) where any hard impact will cause death.
if someone threw them down the stairs. the death would be attributed to being thrown down the stairs.
and the person that threw them down the stairs would be investigated as a murderer

it wouldnt be 'death by natural causes'

Notice that all of this is judgment calls. We don't have the technology available to determine exactly, for sure, what anybody died of.

20% Covid, 10% heart disease, 70% hospital operations. I mean, they were in the hospital, weren't they? And that doesn't even include what the hospital people did to cover up what really happened.

Cool

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 08:36:37 AM

Its a decease so brutal, you actually have to test, to find out if you sick. A planed scamdemic.
Its so bad now they need to bribe people, pay $1500 to take the vaccine to have more sic.
Anyone taking the “mark of the beast” deserve it anyway.

I really wish all those people are are taking bribe to give vaccine or taking advantage from this covid-19 pandemic should get infected themselves so they know what it look like to be in such a situation. These people don't deserve to be called humans as their behavior is like animals.  Angry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: