Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are people dying from Covid19 or from reaction of the wrong medication or from any other reason?  (Voting closed: November 20, 2021, 05:24:17 PM)
People are dying from corona virus - 11 (68.8%)
People are dying from reaction of wrong medicines - 2 (12.5%)
People are being killed deliberately for population control and political control by some organisations (I don't understand logic behind this accusation) - 1 (6.3%)
Many people are being killed for organ trafficking as you are not allowed to see body (I don't understand this reason too) - 0 (0%)
Virus is spread to reshape economical and political status of countries (may be :-/ ) - 1 (6.3%)
I don't have any idea about this! And you wasted my time!! :-D - 1 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are people dying from Covid19 or from reaction of the wrong medication?  (Read 499 times)
Shagufta3 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:24:18 PM

Are people dying from Covid 19 or from reaction of wrong medicines? As whole world has become an experiment lab for corona virus and we are using trial and error method which is quite obvious for treating any new disease but how can we be so sure that virus is killing people and not reaction/negative effect of wrong medicine? We even don't know what exactly will be after effects of this virus.. Many other opinions are also being circulated now a days about any conspiracy by unknown corporates which I really don't understand such as people say organ trafficking will b boost behind this virus as others are not allowed to see dead body of corona patients or population control is the reason behind spreading this virus... Lol it's seems a joke to me but what you guys think about it, share your opinion... If your opinion doesn't match with given options , kindly share in comment/reply box. Thank you in advance guys for giving your time on this post Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:21:02 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (2)

People have decided to not die any longer from the lockdowns...

"We've been told that only 6 people are allowed to meet for Thanksgiving, but 30 for a funeral. With this, I announce that we will be holding a funeral for our pet turkey that will pass away on Nov. 26. Refreshments provided."

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4469

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:29:44 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2020, 07:00:39 PM by franky1

well in the UK
you cant have breakfast with more then 6 people this month. but UK leader boris knows that more then 6 people can sit at a table at work. sooo.. boris had a 'breakfast' business meeting

and now he has to self isolate because someone with covid had breakfast with him.
guess he learned the hard way not to try twisting the rules

trump couldnt get near groups of people indoors. soo. had a garden party..
he got covid and ended up needing oxygen and lots of medications.
hmm even covid denier realises its more then just a cough
guess he learned the hard way not to twist the rules

now he just plays golf by himself with everyone else standing at a distance

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:26:08 PM

Are people dying from Covid 19 or from reaction of wrong medicines? As whole world has become an experiment lab for corona virus and we are using trial and error method which is quite obvious for treating any new disease but how can we be so sure that virus is killing people and not reaction/negative effect of wrong medicine? We even don't know what exactly will be after effects of this virus.. Many other opinions are also being circulated now a days about any conspiracy by unknown corporates which I really don't understand such as people say organ trafficking will b boost behind this virus as others are not allowed to see dead body of corona patients or population control is the reason behind spreading this virus... Lol it's seems a joke to me but what you guys think about it, share your opinion... If your opinion doesn't match with given options , kindly share in comment/reply box. Thank you in advance guys for giving your time on this post Roll Eyes

People are dying because of the other implications brought by the virus to their body, it will be just a simple virus to those healthier ones, I don't see any proof or studies that the medications has something to do with the death of others. If you would think, a lot of the survivors are treated with medications, those who died with it have other implications that is attacked by the virus.

It's almost normal here in my country even though the virus still infects other people, we just learned to live with the safety precautions impose by the officials, there are 2 leading vaccines as of now that are seen to be useful by 2020

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:03:20 AM

"We've been told that only 6 people are allowed to meet for Thanksgiving, but 30 for a funeral. With this, I announce that we will be holding a funeral for our pet turkey that will pass away on Nov. 26. Refreshments provided."

Grin

From one end of the country to the other, people are rising up to defy the stupid pandemic rules. If government officials don't respond to the wishes of the people, government will be replaced... one way or the other.

"Burn That Mask! Burn That Mask!" - Huntington Beach Protesters March In Defiance...

According to CBS Los Angeles, non-essential work and all social gatherings must stop at 2200 hours to 0500 hours. The demonstration billed as "Curfew Breakers" began at 2201 hours, precisely one minute after the new curfew went into effect on the beachside community. The curfew was also imposed on 41 of California's 58 counties to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.

Despite the protest's modest size, RT News said it began "trending on Twitter, as both supporters and critics weighed in on the small act of civil disobedience."

Lee Greenwood's patriotic song, "God Bless the USA," could be heard playing in one video as patriotic flags were waved.

Demonstrators also burned coronavirus masks as a crowd was heard chanting: "Burn that mask! Burn that mask!" Folks at the rally must have read the latest study from Denmark, outlining how masks do very little to stop COVID-19.

Huntington Beach,California is still supporting our President Donald Trump ?? ?? ?? ?? ?'? pic.twitter.com/umJOwEmX7e

— Jolanta Jemiola-YOLA (@JJemiola) November 22, 2020.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:43:52 AM

If government officials don't respond to the wishes of the people, government will be replaced... one way or the other.

yep people had enough of trump. he'll be gone by january
accept that fact. the wishes of the people, via votes of the nation have decided it

time for a change
you need to accept the wishes of the people not the wishes of trump

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:35:38 PM

I've always heard of that 3rd option in the poll. I don't think that it is the reason and that's just a conspiracy that you'll see in the internet. There were stats that even not covid19 patients who died were recorded that they've died due to the virus.

There's discrepancy in data that were being sent to the high officials that broadcasts the situation of active cases and number of deaths.

Signature for rent
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:53:16 AM

I also thought that Covid-19 was made up or being used to kill or control the population,
But I haven't thought that it would/could be used to do a human organ trafficking.
Now that you say it I also think that it could be true since people who had been stated that died due to covid-19 should be cremated ASAP,
So we wouldn't know if they've taken some organ before he died.

Grin
LOL this is a good one maybe I would also use this excuse as well.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 12:43:19 PM

I think most of them died while taking some wrong medicine since the cure is not yet discovered and they have to undergo so many options including drinking alcohol at some point. It really happens to some countries when the Virus was in its early stage, there are lots of people taking medicine that hasn't been prescribed by the doctors some of them are harmful and some are not. In the southern part of the Philippines, people ate boiled eggs because of some kind of legends telling them to do so which is obviously not true at all.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 01:15:06 PM

in a certain amount of cases of covid deaths it was not that they got the wrong medication. it is that they are so elderly that they were already on a do not resuscitate order. meaning no intubation/ventilation.. meaning no 'wrong medication/treatment due to no medication/treatment aimed at helping fight covid' but just palliative care the ease the pain and strain.

this is shown in the majority that had a co-morbidity of 'dementia'

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 01:52:25 PM

People are dying due to their weak immune system and actually there is no treatment was done by the hospital even if you are infected with covid 19, all they give is the medication needed to boost the immunity and help us to breath if there is difficulty in that apart from that they try to save themselves all the times. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:05:06 PM

share your opinion
Opinions are irrelevant. All that matters are facts.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 07:24:43 PM

share your opinion
the fact is that currently no one can be trusted...  Cheesy
I do not know whether it is true or not, but many say that in many corona positive patients who die, the cause is kidney disease. the medicine that is given is too hard and can destroy the kidneys. cmiiw

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:43:36 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

the medicine that is given is too hard and can destroy the kidneys.
Renal failure is common, but it is primarily due to septic shock, cytokine storm, hypoxia, and the general procoagulant state we see in COVID patients as opposed to having an iatrogenic cause. There is a risk of propofol infusion syndrome (which can cause renal failure) given that these patients are often on high doses of propofol for weeks at a time, but that is a very rare complication. I have seen no evidence that any standard drug treatment used in ICU is causing such high levels of renal failure in these patients.
gmakaveli

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:28:53 AM

Countries with little access to medication suffer as bad as 1st world countries. I don't think there's "bad medication" involved
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:10:24 PM

I don't know how is it in other countries, but in my country there are no real medications available yet against the corona virus. People with severe symptoms are hospitalised and when it gets especially bad they are put on life support. Breathing machines are used by many ICUs and in some cases the patience need to put in a coma. Some people then have problems breathing again on their own after getting off life support,but this doesn't count as wrong medication.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 11:52:30 PM

share your opinion

Nonsense!

Please share your opinion in my new poll!

everybody is entitled to an opinion

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:54:33 PM

If government officials don't respond to the wishes of the people, government will be replaced... one way or the other.

yep people had enough of trump. he'll be gone by january
accept that fact. the wishes of the people, via votes of the nation have decided it

time for a change
you need to accept the wishes of the people not the wishes of trump

Neither of us knows the future. As it stands right now, because of the massive vote fraud, the Supreme Court will be judging the States to have one new vote each, and it will be the States that determine who will be President. All the old votes will be thrown out. The difference this time will be, because we understand the massive vote fraud, and how it works, ALL the states will be carefully watched to make sure that they don't cheat.

When this is done, Trump will win by a landslide.

Cool

Crptomagma

Activity: 350
Merit: 37

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 04:44:33 PM

The truth is I don’t know what to believe anymore regarding the issues of Covid19 because over the months we have heard of different stories about the virus. Many says it’s from China so many Americans call it the Chinese virus. I personally have read many articles about the virus from different sources and they all saying a different thing, so I don’t know what to believe again!

If people are actually dying from Covid19 I don’t know how true it is because since the pandemic uptill now I don’t know of anyone who died of the virus. I mean I don’t know of anyone who knows anyone that knows anyone that has Covid19 but the government claims its real and billions of dollars where released for Covid19 funding. I honestly still don’t know what to believe but I only know our government as scams.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:42:16 PM

People are dying from all kinds of things, including medication. But nobody is sure that anybody is dying from Covid. I wouldn't want to go to the hospital these days. Loads of hospital workers don't really care about human life. All they want is a good time and a good paycheck.

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: