Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins will reach all time high on 2021  (Read 1753 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 11:47:07 AM

I can believe a little, because currently the Bitcoin price is also still above $ 16k,
and the price of the Bitcoin Altcoin pair is very cheap, of course this makes whales enter in altcoins easily,
and makes the price on the Fiat pair experience a high surge, hopefully the 2021 altcoin season.
Even if the bitcoin and altcoin pair's price is cheap, you need to find out which coin can increase not too long.
If you make a wrong analysis, you will wait for a long time or not make a profit.
These situations are still unpredictable, whether the bitcoin price will go down or go up, and the altcoin will be behind bitcoin movements. The altcoin season will come again, and we need to be ready for that before we are too late to realize that the price already increases so high.
We all waiting for the altcoin season because we can make a big profit from the altcoin.
Besides that, we have many altcoins that can increase later, so we need to select the coin to buy.
As long as you can select the top of the altcoin, the chance to make a profit will be bigger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 01:23:15 PM

Yes it is highly expected that altcoins will be making new all time highs with big peaks by end 2021 or start 2022. Ethereum could pump over 5k, ada over $5 and trx over $2, atleast this is what i am personally expecting.

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 02:36:51 PM

Many people are still hoping that next year will be the year of altcoins. There are so many altcoins out there that are very promising. I have some in my wallet. And if they will go up high next year. It will be a good payday for me.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:52:17 PM

Right now the altcoin market is in a fairly positive trend and hopefully it will continue until 2021, but I don't dare say that 2021, is the year of alt coins because learning from the experience there are many people who predict that 2019 will be the golden year of crypto like This was the case in 2017, but in fact we can see how 2019 seems to be a nightmare for traders as well as investors who continue to experience losses because most of the years the market is red. Instead of assuming that is not certain, of course it is better for us to prepare with all the possibilities that will occur in 2021. Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 09:12:31 PM

Celsius network has had an excellent performance in the last few months, lots of users have come to join them too. Chainlink and Polkadot will also be a very good value coin, they both have very significant performance and devlopment. 2021 will be the year for altcoins if all the projects show a real use case

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:59:57 PM

It seems like everyone is talking about this and agreeing that 2021 is the new ATH for all altcoins, after the previous ATH happened in 2017. I've been anticipating before next year happens and now it seems like just a little more patience to achieve my goals.
But people shouldnt really expect that much because altcoin market neither would show up some light on next year or on next next years to come.No one really knows but
for those people who do tend to make some allocation into altcoins then it isnt really a bad choice but be sure that you had chosen the best ones or to those whom you
saw that has really the potential.
Market can switch up because bitcoin market might really be going on the flip side and then it flows through alts or both would correlate to each other
where btc rise then so as with alts too but this is just really a rare thing to happen.For us who do invest then we should make ourselves wise
into our own decisions as long it would able to benefit us.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:35:41 PM

2021 indeed many talk about altcoin season, yup if 2021 is altcoin season,
of course this can happen, Bitcoin price has also reached more than $ 16000, so bulls still dominate the market,
but remember the price might dump again, and you must observe it before buying.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:18:28 AM

Before altcoin season it will be BTC bullish first. Its indicated by some good news on twitter that someone twitted about institusional entity will enter the market, even though the buying is not BTC spot price but they buting GBTC it's still give the market movement. And of course bullish. And after btc bullish we will see another Alt season.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 08:23:55 AM

it looks like bitcoin and altcoin will continue to increase until 2021 and only experience a slight decline as a correction. Many people and investors believe 2021 is the peak of the bitcoin price and they are starting to buy now.

If according to all experts, Bitcoin price could reach its peak next year,
but Bitcoin price must reach a new all time high this year, otherwise it will be difficult for bitcoin to get there next year,
hopefully by the end of this year bitcoin can reach $ 20k.
I think it will be difficult to predict, many believe it will overtake ATH this year and i also believe in this because the whole market is going up, even if the market has fallen for the last few days i think the uptrend is still going on. And our beliefs can come true in 2021 when altcoins will overtake ATH and create new ATH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:44:25 AM

It seems like everyone is talking about this and agreeing that 2021 is the new ATH for all altcoins, after the previous ATH happened in 2017. I've been anticipating before next year happens and now it seems like just a little more patience to achieve my goals.
But people shouldnt really expect that much because altcoin market neither would show up some light on next year or on next next years to come.No one really knows but
for those people who do tend to make some allocation into altcoins then it isnt really a bad choice but be sure that you had chosen the best ones or to those whom you
saw that has really the potential.
Market can switch up because bitcoin market might really be going on the flip side and then it flows through alts or both would correlate to each other
where btc rise then so as with alts too but this is just really a rare thing to happen.For us who do invest then we should make ourselves wise
into our own decisions as long it would able to benefit us.
Expectations are not actually bad thing as long as the expectation should be attainable and not considered as impossible because there are some people out there who keep thinking being rich quickly where they want to see their coins to be x100 in just weeks or months. ATH for the altcoins are possible as long as the current trend will stay intact, there are now few altcoins that are making move so be careful and be a good watcher because the altcoin season are suddenly coming so for me it is now better to prepare strategies if you want to grab those rare chances.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:32:03 PM

Many believes that altcoins will reach their all time high in 2021. But there are only few altcoins that has the potential to grow. Many altcoins are too bad. They cannot last long in the market.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:57:32 PM

Too many altcoins in the market. And many of them are not showing good sign that they can grow up high. There are only few altcoins that can reach their all time high next year.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:47:53 PM

Yes it is highly expected that altcoins will be making new all time highs with big peaks by end 2021 or start 2022. Ethereum could pump over 5k, ada over $5 and trx over $2, atleast this is what i am personally expecting.
Is it too greedy? I don't think the top altcoins will grow that much in a period of such massive devastation.
Letting Ethereum break its ATH was also a miracle, let alone that it would rise to $ 5,000k in such a short time. Everything takes time to develop and so does top coins. So my advice is to sell it when your profits are high and not greedy.
We need to take it back and pour it into good projects to grow the money faster than holding ETH and wait for it to grow to $ 5k to sell Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████