May 07, 2024, 01:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: S
N
Y
M

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GiveCoin - [X11 Darkcoin descendant-KGW] CHARITY THROUGH CRYPTOGRAPHY  (Read 59468 times)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:42:43 AM

Doing what I can, but hey, my role at Zeit Community keeps me WELL busy already  Wink

HEADS-UP

give.okaypool.com

as of bedtime last night it was refusing to load the pool site (502 gateway error) - but the payouts were still coming.

this morning, same from the site, miner still shows accepted shares, but no payments since 04:30

So I've joined a different pool (miningpoolhub) & that's working fine Smiley

I even found a better config for my HD7990 on the way (Now 4.13 Mh/s, before 4.03) Grin

NOTE:- I will be "leaving you" on Sunday night, but only for around 5 days. Gonna PoW me a healthy chunk of SummerCoin, 1st X-11 PoW/PoS hybrid.

Then I'll be back.

It IS important to me not just to make a little money, but to generate some 'good' in the world too.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linked67

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:54:17 AM

P2PoolCoin.com
New P2pool node for GiveCoin located in EU

http://p2poolcoin.com:17903

Dedicated server
Xeon cpu
32Go ram
SSD
1Gbps

Fee: 0.5% ONLY !!!!
Still working and waiting for more miners  Smiley

P2Pool EU:http://p2poolcoin.com 1 % fees - Server dedicated Xeon, 32 Go Ram, Ssd, 1 Gbps - DarkCoin - HiroCoin - ExeCoin - GpuCoin - MyriadCoin Qubit - Muniti - RotoCoin - VertCoin - etc
Free Middlecoin Stats for Iphone on Apple Store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin/id795238640?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:01:56 PM

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:21:35 PM

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

We are investingating issues in the backend = We've got our heads up our arses?

Got a horrible feeling it might be a 'we got robbed so we're gone' scam brewing - the whole site is down, all pools. Glad I cash out of pools every 6 hours, don't trust 'em. Never have, never will. Same for exchanges, even before PoS.

Givatoshi_Moremoto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:22:14 AM

Got a horrible feeling it might be a 'we got robbed so we're gone' scam brewing - the whole site is down, all pools. Glad I cash out of pools every 6 hours, don't trust 'em. Never have, never will. Same for exchanges, even before PoS.

Dont worry, I've been minining there for awhile now, they have always been reliable
I get payments sent every 30 minutes and still getting paid now.
P2P might be a good option if you cant trust some pool ops, they pay every block as soon as its found.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:05:07 AM

Dont worry, I've been minining there for awhile now, they have always been reliable
P2P might be a good option if you cant trust some pool ops, they pay every block as soon as its found.

Yeah, this one sorted itself out while I slept, but for certain (after 36 hours) okaypool has gone with all the money Sad

xiaoqiao

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:43:16 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 08:56:14 AM by xiaoqiao

node!

addnode=5.250.177.28
addnode=68.80.100.44
addnode=66.172.12.54
addnode=give.x11pool.com
addnode=204.12.193.178
addnode=112.175.123.82
addnode=67.207.208.166
addnode=188.226.145.240
addnode=37.187.74.123
Givatoshi_Promo

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:17:59 AM

Hello. I am new marketing director of Givecoin dev team.

I will spread the issue about Givecoin widely and tell you about our plan more fast and easy ways  Smiley + Immpactive ways

First, I apologize to the steady supporters of the Givecoin for our late actions.

I say "Thank you"  again to your writing and interests to our coin.

We discuss and plan many things step by step.

We hope that this coin will be a good donation tool for the people and give a profit to the holders

So we remember the past opinions from yours and we prepare several stages step by step.

The givecoin is never die. Smiley

Thanks!

Givatoshi_Promo

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:27:47 AM

Yeah, this one sorted itself out while I slept, but for certain (after 36 hours) okaypool has gone with all the money Sad

The pool is something wrong. I will update the warnning sign..

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:38:13 PM

Hey someone asked me to add your coin.

You can now check it at whattomine.com. I know this coin ideals are not about profit, but it should help with advertisement. Share on official twitter Wink

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:20:55 PM

Hey someone asked me to add your coin.

You can now check it at whattomine.com. I know this coin ideals are not about profit, but it should help with advertisement. Share on official twitter Wink

Thanks, that proves we have a solid coin here.

Givatoshi_Moremoto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:11:33 PM

I will spread the issue about Givecoin widely and tell you about our plan more fast and easy ways  Smiley + Immpactive ways

First, I apologize to the steady supporters of the Givecoin for our late actions.

We hope that this coin will be a good donation tool for the people and give a profit to the holders

So we remember the past opinions from yours and we prepare several stages step by step.

Thanks!

Please welcome Givatoshi_Promo, our newest addition to the Givecoin team. He is going to be taking point on many of our promotional events in the future.  He is involved in media industry in South Korea as profession and we're planning on revamping our marketing strategy when we introduce pow/pos fork in the near future.

so stay tuned and keep mining and building your position!!

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:34:32 PM

Thanks!

Please welcome Givatoshi_Promo, our newest addition to the Givecoin team. He is going to be taking point on many of our promotional events in the future.  He is involved in media industry in South Korea as profession and we're planning on revamping our marketing strategy when we introduce pow/pos fork in the near future.

so stay tuned and keep mining and building your position!!

Cheers, Dev Cheesy

If you want a good laugh, take a look at the 'launch' of an X-11 PoW/PoS hybrid here:-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=581065.760

I only wasted 10 minutes on it, came back here, now close to a cool quarter million Cheesy

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:52:48 PM

Looking good, guys.

Mine while it's peaceful. SUCH an oasis of calm in a cray-zee crypto-world Cheesy

elizabeth00

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:11:19 PM

GiveCoin was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:26:41 PM

Sorry, but that is the WORST looking site I've seen in the crypto world. Looks like a half-finished high school project. Don't expect to see me there Sad

zodrak

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:23:57 AM

Sent give coins to 4th exchange from OP: coinopend.com and have not arrived after 4 hours.
Wrote to support. Did not answer.

Be careful using that exchange.
dellfucko

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:26:05 AM

I like the pool too. I am mining here , it works great for me .
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:37:16 AM

I like the pool too. I am mining here , it works great for me .
Yeah, it came good again & I've been happily mining there again for a few days - it was okaypool that TOTALLY did a vanishing act - rumours say maybe they got root-kitted by that dodgy 'dafuq' coin, others say it's a simple exit scam.

Just remember - no pool is there to 'serve' us - they all exist to make money from us. Full stop.

E2A - that pool has bloody close to 100% of the network rate Sad

That means possible fork in the road ahead - you know the score guys Wink

Givatoshi_Promo

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:45:46 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 02:12:25 PM by Givatoshi_Promo

http://give.okaypool.com  is  recovered. Check yout money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: