Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin season probably won't happen like the past?  (Read 615 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:59:42 AM

If anyone says the current altcoin season may not be like 2017, that's absolutely true. Because now investors are more careful
in choosing altcoins for investment, so not all altcoins pump. And also the price increase is not as fast as 2017, some of the top
altcoins prices are rising slowly following the increase in Bitcoin price. For example, ETH, XRP, LTC and LINK have started to see
the price go up. But the increase is not as fast as Bitcoin, so you have to be more patient now if you want to make big profits
from altcoins.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 08:35:09 AM

We don't know that, but we have an expectation that 100% of the altcoins also go up when the bitcoin price goes up. This is also the same as in 2019 when the price of bitcoin went up, but it made the price of the altcoin go down. however, we need to wait for this. I'm just waiting for the bitcoin price to hit $ 20k again, and I believe altcoin season will catch up with that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 08:49:01 AM

Is there a possibility that only bitcoin will remain bullish this year? Can altcoin season be left out? The reason why I'm asking is some are already doubting, what if only very few altcoins grows higher in value and things failed to go the same way as that of 2017? What's your answer?

I think we have shared the common observation Mate, 2020 Bullish trend is not like 2017, that most of the Altcoin price is going crazy.
IMHO, today's Bullish trend is more on organic growth and not artificially induce unlike in 2017 bullish trend, thats why we can visibly notice that not all altcoins are gaining much price increased but only those cryptocurrencies that have a demand.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 09:01:16 AM

Many top altcoins have been growing in price all this year and various altcoins are still growing in price and especially Ethereum this year has grown in price and 2020 is not over yet, so the growth of altcoins will continue until the end of this year at least, and indeed I think in 2021 growth of the entire cryptocurrency market is also expected.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 09:42:00 AM

It will happen and I actually believing in trading that history repeat itself but not majority of the coins will increase like what happen in the 2017 bull run, The alts season will come and I now currently seeing a lot of opportunities in some of altcoins. Kindly look at the XRP/USD in daily timeframe, its price increased 40% in just one day and it happened yesterday. Big players are now re investing their money in altcoins that make some of them to pump like crazy. I suggest to other traders out there that you should now start to acquire potential altcoins in order to not miss this kind of opportunity because the bull run is coming and we should be prepare if we want to maximize the gains that we can get to it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:01:15 AM

Market is very unpredictable, few days back nobody expects btc to have such a spike in price, in the presence of everyone watching btc price pump so high that some people consider it as the btc bull run, such are the surprises you get in crypto,
Btc has dominated the market, alts finding it difficult to tag along, am no expert so I can say what will happen next, 90% of my portfolio is alts so I do really want to see alts price run as well, right now am just keeping my fingers crossed looking forward to any unexpected surprise  Cool

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 10:13:42 AM

Not really, XRP has gone good and it is an altcoin so I won't say that altcoin will be left though there are other altcoin I guess. The highlight of this year's coin is bitcoin because of the bullish trend and having a good market price as the year 2020 going to end. Yet, we cannot say that altcoin could be left out and I still have high confidence of some altcoin that are really doing well directly proportional to the bitcoin market. There are few and you will just be able to notice it or learn it in coinmarketcap.com. There are so many list of altcoin and try to go check with them one by one.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:42:08 AM

Is there a possibility that only bitcoin will remain bullish this year? Can altcoin season be left out? The reason why I'm asking is some are already doubting, what if only very few altcoins grows higher in value and things failed to go the same way as that of 2017? What's your answer?

when bitcoin moves smooth and slowly altcoins follow it as well. when bitcoin moves rapidly, even when it rise, all market goes down. after btc stop running perspective alts are recovering, rest alts keep falling. in 2017 not much people knew about that.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:08:51 AM

altcoins season still has a lot of opportunities to grow but it's not as crazy as 2017, for now only the top altcoins and new altcoins actually have a legitimate product, forget the altcoins craze of 2017 and remember it's 2020 and everyone is smarter.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:40:37 PM

Maybe not like the past, because we have seen coins do 10x or even 20x at times back in the day and I am not sure if we are going to see that ever again, that is way too much to increase in crypto world nowadays. However it will probably be seen once again at levels of 50% type of increases, just now XRP has increased from 25 cents or so a week ago into 40+ cents now and that type of increase is doable in crypto world.

What won't happen would be XRP going from 25 cents to 2.5 dollars or even 5 dollars, that is not going to happen and would be very unlikely. So expect coins to reach new all time highs eventually, but that won't happen quickly, first it will go from 1 to 1.4 or so, then it will drop to 1.2 then go to 1.6 then go down to 1.5 and to 1.9 and so forth up and down until it reaches a new all time high that way over course of few years.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:45:40 PM

i don't think if the altcoins will be left out. i'm not an expert to trading but if we are going to base on from before scenario i really think they wouldn't be left out maybe we could just wait for them to be bullish as i've seen on the coin marketcap some coins are started to increase now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 06:58:22 PM

Since a very good number of altcoins are shitcoins, then it is good to understand and bear in mind that only few altcoins will experience the bull run, there is no doubt about it. 2017 was different as many people were doing blind investing thinking many coins are worth it, but from 2017 till date, many things have changed, many things have happened and people have learnt a lot, investors can now differentiate between good altcoins and worthless altcoins, and hence no one will want to invest in worthless coins. Therefore, the understanding that only few altcoins will be part of the altcoin season, with a good number going to major altcoins.

lumierre

Activity: 862

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 08:11:41 PM

the possibility is still there as long as you hold the top altcoins in the market especially like Ethereum, Binance, EOs, Litecoin, Polkadot, Xrp most of them still have a chance to increase their price even higher than the current price. moreover knowing that BTC has pumped in over $ 18k I believe that this could affect the prices of other top altcoins as well.

Now the market is experiencing positive dynamics in the growth of the altcoin exchange rate. Many believe that this is only the first wave of growth for altcoins, and next year there will be a second.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2114

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:47:26 AM

Most of the altcoins that are running well in the years 2017-2018 are not moving now even I don't have much expectations from those coins. Yes, I am also thinking the same way that this time altcoins will not move like previously in 2017-2018. I believe new altcoins will rise more than old coins.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 12:03:13 PM

Yes, this is the way I see through things here in cryptocurrency. It is only bitcoin that has gone good compared to other altcoins like XRP. I have high hopes in this coin even though other members are stating that this coin does comes from a centralized and that can't be good as a digital currency. But to what I was expecting is different because of the recorded ATH on 2017 that reaches even 4$ compared now to which it does not even reach to 1$. Not only XRP but to other crypto as well like BCH and some good alt coins.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:12:20 PM

By now everyone should have known that things are going to be different this time around, in December 2017 things aren't as same they are today, what drives the bullrun of 2017 is way different from today's bullrun, I'm just hoping that Bitcoin will be able to beat 20k this time around cos it matters, I hope that will happen soon and also altcoins aren't that bullish like in the past but it's too early to tell now since the bull isn't over yet

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:13:40 PM

Most of the altcoins that are running well in the years 2017-2018 are not moving now even I don't have much expectations from those coins. Yes, I am also thinking the same way that this time altcoins will not move like previously in 2017-2018. I believe new altcoins will rise more than old coins.
They just have small kind of movement maybe because many people already learn their lesson from the past and don't want to follow hype or trend of altcoins today since they experience a lot way back then . Right now if they see a profit they already take it and they don't wait for another more months hoping for the price increase and became trap in the position they never want. As of now the difference of ath from altcoin and high compared to what it is in 2017 .
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:20:49 PM

Some of the alts have soared up already, especially XRP and DIA which both have increased their value significantly in just 24 hours. The Ripple CEO said that investors have put huge amount money on bitcoin that might lead to a bullrun.

It really is different from the last time, i mean way back 2017. It was a huge success for most alts especially eth. But now it is a downer, when btc recently finally got around 19k usd, i was hoping the rest would follow but they did not. I still got some ADA but bought it when it was around 1 dollar so waiting for it to go back or beyond that point. It's 3 years ago so I am expecting in return for some of my alts to give me profits. Well let's see and wait for some miracles.

lxiaoh

Activity: 533

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:48:36 PM

If BTC remain bullish,then my opinion is altcoin season is definitely will come, but i hope is not the same as 2017,many of the coins that soared in 2017 are moribund now, and some have even gone back to zero,that is not i wanna see.
fridrix21

Activity: 181
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:53:15 PM

The season of altcoins will definitely be, after such an increase in bitcoin, but I think that not all altcoins will grow, but only top ones, which really have some kind of product and are developing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: