Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Circcash has been launched  (Read 2678 times)
Nirado

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Tullievo

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:23:35 AM

That sounds like a plan. Nobody needs to hear from people like you who constantly complain when someone asks simply for the source code of the Windows wallet for security.
I agree that not giving the wallet sc is sketchy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:31:33 AM

That sounds like a plan. Nobody needs to hear from people like you who constantly complain when someone asks simply for the source code of the Windows wallet for security.
I agree that not giving the wallet sc is sketchy

As sketchy as the developer himself not giving the wallet unless people send him money
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 705
Merit: 51

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:06:13 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2020, 01:19:20 PM by jvanname

Please learn about reversible computation and linear feedback shift registers so that you can understand Circcash. There is nothing sketchy about requiring money to operate since every single business, non-profit, and government agency requires money. If they did not, then there would not be any point to having cryptocurrencies at all. On the other hand, spamming Bitcointalk with continuous images of  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley while others are having a legitimate discussion and refusing to release the source code for anything is sketchy.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:35:19 PM

If you want to 'investigate' anything about me, I suggest you start by reading this paper https://arxiv.org/abs/1812.02761.
br0ken

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 03:14:18 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2020, 03:26:47 PM by br0ken

Please learn about reversible computation and linear feedback shift registers so that you can understand Circcash.

I don't give a shit about your math .. this is crypto my friend !! Not a uni lecture room. Learn about that and how to do things in this world.

There is nothing sketchy about requiring money to operate since every single business, non-profit, and government agency requires money.

Sure as hell is. Only, this isn't a business or gov agency or the likes. I have NEVER in my 6 years in crypto seen this, where a fancy-pants math "wizard" wants money for what should all be standard to a coin launch.

What are you needing to develop with the core alone? Other than removing the ltc icons which you couldn't even do?? And then try get funds to "sign" the executables where nowhere in cryptoland that has been a show stopper.

I can release the code, but that would help you. It would only make your lousy job easier. It would only be doing, essentially, what you are not capable of, and I refuse to.

This shit is already dead. Nice dream though
br0ken

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:06:59 PM

If you want to 'investigate' anything about me, I suggest you start by reading this paper https://arxiv.org/abs/1812.02761.

Also, thanks! does it relate to your gig here ? no .. That just doesn't "sell" you man!
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:23:11 PM

Mathematics has everything to do with cryptocurrency development. Without the kind of mathematics that originally arose from complex analysis and finite fields, there would be no cryptocurrency in the first place. For example, to get a digital signature, you will need to use ECDSA which is the digital signature algorithm arising from elliptic curves.

In complex analysis (you know, the analysis including numbers of the form a+b*i where i^2=1), there is this thing called a Riemann surface. The uniformization theorem states that every simply connected Riemann surface is conformally equivalent to either the open disk, the plane, or the Riemann sphere. In particular, every Riemann surface has one of these three Riemann surfaces as its universal cover. Other examples of Riemann surfaces include the Toruses which are the quotient groups C/L where L is a 2-dimensional sublattice of C. Now the Toruses C/L are peculiar because they not only are Riemann surfaces but they also have a group structure so they are complex Lie groups.

Now, there is no non-constant meromorphic mapping f:C/L-->C, so the most natural question is what are the meromorphic mappings f:C/L-->C\cup{infinity} where C\cup{infinity} is the Riemann sphere. Now, the Weierstrass function is the unique meromorphic function P:C/L-->C\cup{infinity} that has a unique singularity with singular part 1/(z^2) at the point z=0, and every meromorphic function f:C/L-->C\cup{infinity} can be obtained in a trivial way from the Weierstrass function.

Now, your Weierstrass function will satisfy the differential equation P'(z)^2=4P(z)^3-g*P(z)-h, so the set of all points of the form (P(z),P'(z)) will be precisely the set of all points on an elliptic curve y^2=4x^3-g*x-h. Furthermore, since C/L is an abelian group, we can make the elliptic curve y^2=4x^3-g*x-h into an abelian group such that the mapping z->(P(z),P'(z)) is an abelian group homomorphism. Now, it is not only the case that elliptic curves over the field of complex numbers can be made into abelian groups, but elliptic curves over all fields including fields of prime characteristic can be made into abelian groups (you can easily convince yourself that this is the case since the field of complex numbers is isomorphic to the ultraproduct of the algebraic closures of finite fields of infinitely many characteristics).

Now, finite abelian groups can be used as the platforms of cryptosystems including digital signature algorithms. Since the elliptic curves over finite fields are finite abelian groups, one can use these elliptic curves as platforms for digital signature algorithms, and the elliptic curve digital signature algorithm is necessary for cryptocurrencies to operate as efficiently as they do.

The novel features of Hashspin also arise from mathematics. Please read the references in the original post. Please come back to me once you have understood everything in this post.
soma909

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:12:38 AM

Hi, is there a flag to set the number of mining threads on the linux build?
Thanks
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:36:28 AM

Yes. You can set the number of threads you want to mine with. When you select help-debug window in "Circcash-qt", you can type "setgenerate true n" into the console where n is the number of CPU threads you want to mine with. For example, you can type "setgenerate true 3" into the console to mine with 3 CPU threads. Good luck mining.
soma909

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 10:05:18 PM

Thanks. Do you have a figure for the current network hashrate? getmininginfo returns "512" which if accurate I would assume to mean 512 megahashes.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 11:31:55 PM

The number 512 is accurate. The reason why it is so low is that only 1 out of 65536 attempts are counted towards the 512. Please read the whitepaper (especially the section on the SLT and related sections) for details as to why this is the case. The true hashrate should be a more reasonable 512*65536 attempts a second.
LaaMos Seeth

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:55:09 AM

I plan on releasing the Circcash wallet Windows executable soon,
How soon ? 1 month has passed since these words.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:47:56 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 04:03:41 PM by jvanname

If you want the Windows Executable to come out faster, you will need to sponsor Circcash. If everything can simply be done for free, there would be no point to having any cryptocurrency in the first place. If people continue to be cheapskates and not sponsor Circcash, then an official Windows Executable that is not flagged by anti-virus software will remain unavailable. Do you understand?

https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:04:31 PM

Usually people want donate to something, if they see this [something] have potential and already have, lets say, minimal crypto MVP pack (working wallet, basic branding, 1 official pool at least, block explorer, understanable roadmap etc etc).

You ask people donate in advance for project, which have only working wallet; thats all.

What will happen if nobody wants to donate?
You will stop development comletely?

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:32:40 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 11:03:27 PM by jvanname

No. People do not want to contribute because they are cheapskates. If everything was already developed, there would be no need for me to ask for sponsors. You get what you pay for. If you do not contribute to the development of Circcash, I will not take the effort to make sure that Circcash has a Windows Executable that is not flagged by anti-virus software. How hard is this to understand?

If people are not willing to contribute, Circcash will still run just fine (more CIRCs for me), but they get no Windows Executable that is not flagged by anti-virus software.

You should really have the decency to spell words like "understandable" CORRECTLY! You clearly have not read all the posts I have on github.com about Circcash since they describe the plans for Circcash in great detail. Did you even install Circcash?

P.S. We do not need an 'official' mining pool since it would not be good for any central authority to be in charge of both the development of Circcash and the mining.

P.P.S. And there is a block explorer. You clearly have nothing constructive to say.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:48:44 PM

I am telling you that your sponsorships will got specifically towards making the Windows executable no longer be quarantined by anti-virus software. The plans for Circcash are publicly available, and it is your fault if you do not understand what Circcash is all about (this is usually due to people who don't like math).
LaaMos Seeth

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:29:12 AM

If you want the Windows Executable to come out faster, you will need to sponsor Circcash. If everything can simply be done for free, there would be no point to having any cryptocurrency in the first place. If people continue to be cheapskates and not sponsor Circcash, then an official Windows Executable that is not flagged by anti-virus software will remain unavailable. Do you understand?

https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname
Sponsorship on GitHub is possible only through Credit card or PayPal. Not very comfortable. And they are not very popular in the cryptoworld.
Maybe you add the address of LTC, BTC, ETH (or some other cryptocurrency in which you would like to receive a donation) to your profile on this forum and also indicate these addresses on GitHub and official TG group?
LaaMos Seeth

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:44:21 AM

block explorer
Explorer is available at
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:12:33 AM

Ok. I will add a BTC or a LTC address.
LaaMos Seeth

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:20:16 AM

Ok. I will add a BTC or a LTC address.
As for me, LTC will be better because
-faster
-small fee
-people will be able to make small donations of 3-5 dollars and in BTC this amount is only a commission for a transaction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: