Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Circcash has been launched  (Read 2678 times)
LaaMos Seeth

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:04:51 AM

Could you please tell us, the first two addresses on the rich list are your official addresses?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/#!rich
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:24:29 AM

Could you please tell us, the first two addresses on the rich list are your official addresses?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/#!rich
Thank you.

yep, i really want to know this too.

Because if first 2 wallets not devs (with more than a 50% of all circs), this guy will dump really heavily on any buy support at exchange  Undecided

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
rplant8

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:50:02 PM

Circcash coin added to cpu-coins pool https://pool.rplant.xyz

Pool fee 1%, payments every hour from 1 CIRC

Download optimized cpuminer-opt for windows/linux/macos https://pool.rplant.xyz/#circcash#connect

vardiff ports 7050 and 17050(SSL)

Code:
cpuminer -a circcash -o stratum+tcps://stratum-ru.rplant.xyz:17050 -u WALLET.WORKER
cpuminer -a circcash -o stratum+tcps://stratum-eu.rplant.xyz:17050 -u WALLET.WORKER
cpuminer -a circcash -o stratum+tcps://stratum-asia.rplant.xyz:17050 -u WALLET.WORKER
cpuminer -a circcash -o stratum+tcps://stratum-na.rplant.xyz:17050 -u WALLET.WORKER

pool support: https://discord.gg/eHzNXmp  https://t.me/RPLANT_POOL

jvanname (OP)

Activity: 701
Merit: 51

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:14:18 AM

One of the top two wallets, Wallet CZM9CzT6J4ZEivuRfB817X7yzcGuRN3UqM is the temporary official developers wallet which is used to promote and develop Circcash (I have not opened this yet, but I will open this soon so that I do not have to badger people about sponsoring Circcash).

Hmm. It looks like someone has obtained a majority of mining power. Furthermore, this entity has even optimized the code to obtain
8.75 CIRCs as the mining reward instead of 8.7 CIRCs (a 0.5% boost). I am glad to see someone is serious about mining, but we need other miners to compete with that entity.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:06:57 AM

Block #112227 has hash 5f34a4e5a66a4d528c2067ec8b22d877cf856bfe5d8eb50697981a17f5ba479e
EXCHALTGE

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 06:42:35 AM

Hi all,

I'm pleased to pre-announce my first big project, after 6 months of hard work: exchaltge.com

Exchaltge will be an altcoin exchange focused on small cryptocoin communities, and we are offering some faucets, claimable every 12 hours and based on the random number generator of one coin that will be tradeable on the exchange.

Markets will be opened on 6th January, and we will offer 10-12 markets. But for the moment, we are finishing the development of the withdraw automated system, and we have already opened the wallet with 3 cryptocurrencies (STLX , SUGAR, CPU and CIRC) that have a faucet available and a low minimum of withdraw to be able to test the system.

You are all invited to register and try the faucets: https://exchaltge.com

For any comment, I'll be here!

Best regards!
neguinho1

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 03:02:38 PM

some mining by GPU
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:40:19 PM

The miner with the majority hash power is actually the mining pool https://pool.rplant.xyz/ that was mentioned before. I have been testing this mining pool by mining on a cheap laptop. I got about 1 CIRC after a few hours of farming YAY!!! I do not see any evidence of GPU farming yet.
LaaMos Seeth

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:33:27 AM

What is your next step in coin development, jvanname?
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 07:00:16 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2020, 02:05:40 AM by jvanname

There are a few things that I want to do in the near future (this list is not exhaustive).

1. I need to contact anti-virus corporations to figure out why the Circcash Windows wallet executable is still quarantined by anti-virus software. When this problem is fixed, we can all start using an official Windows Circcash wallet.

2. Circcash is already listed on bitsails, but I will inquire about additional exchanges. Is it good for a new currency to be on multiple exchanges, or will the fact that Circcash is on multiple exchanges dilute the volume too much? Edited: One exchange that was recommended to me recently got hacked. I therefore cannot recommend any exchanges unless I know the inner workings of the exchange. I am certainly unwilling to pay anything to be on an exchange that could easily be hacked.

3. I want to create a second block explorer for Circcash (yes, there is already a block explorer. I just think it is a good idea for me to try making a different one myself since I am the core developer).

4. I need to add at least one checkpoint to the Circcash source code for security (this is listed as an issue on Github; a mining pool now has majority hash power, so I probably should have thought about doing this earlier; I am unsure of what to write for the time and total number of transactions, so please message me if you know what I should write for these entries in the source code). Checkpoints are good for relatively new cryptocurrencies.

5. I will probably conduct a little bit of cryptographic research into Laver table based cryptography when I have any spare time and/or computing power to do so. I am the only mathematician who has been working on the Laver tables recently, and Laver tables may be useful in cryptography (I want to remain up to speed on Laver tables).

The online job that I was working on the the past few months is going away (no, I did not get fired.), so I should have much more time to work on Circcash.

Please sponsor Circcash so that I can actually develop these nice things and so that I do not consider you a cheapskate.

https://github.com/jvanname/circcash/wiki/How-you-can-help
jardine

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:01:19 AM

I can be wrong, but in my 5 year crypto experience, i see many donate-based projects, and catch one intresting moment:

- projects, where people willing to donate, it s projects where dev (s) working some time for free, until they can show to community minimal mvp (wallet, basic website, basic branding, basic pool, roadmap) and can show that - with donates - it s really room to grow.

- projects, where devs say - guys, let s donate me fixed amount in month (5-10-20k $) and i wrote you a new ETH. But donate first.
It can be worked, but only if you experienced crypto dev, with reputation and nice track record.
If not - this model in 99% of time not work.

I dont want to discourage you and i really wish to success to circcash, but i see you dont understand how things work in cryptoworld.
To make it simple - work first, people will donate after (if they see your work is good and have room to grow).

Naming people "cheapskates" and asking support you with donates - really, not a brilliant idea.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:49:36 AM

You seriously need to proofread what you write before you post. Your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are terrible. I have absolutely no respect for people like you who refuse to communicate properly. I already have most of the features you have mentioned. Have you even been to the Circcash website and Github website? We have a mining pool. We have a block explorer. We have a logo. You clearly do not know anything about Circcash. Have you even read the whitepaper? If not, then please go back and read the whitepaper so that you can understand Circcash. In your 5 year crypto experience, have you ever learned that maybe you should demonstrate a certain level of mastery of the English language?
jardine

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 07:22:36 AM

I think you care too much about spelling and grammar - it s not most important part in development, believe me;
better spent your energy elsewhere.

You create an official pool? No, it s rplant do.

You create an explorer? No, it s some (asian?) guys do.

Say me, if i m wrong.

You create only website on wordpress, with less info about coin than, literally! Cheesy, this my message and not even bothering remove [default] posts from blog section.

And yeah, biggest problem to be solved right now is:

1) write to all antivirus company to ask them why circcash wallet is detecting as threat; like it s rocket science for users just click one button and push [exclude this file from threats]. But only after half a year, when this question will be solved, all win users get official win qt, great.

2) tell people in internet to spelling correctly, with proper grammar

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 05:46:59 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2020, 06:15:16 PM by jvanname

1. Windows users can do other things like learn how to use Linux. I hope you know that learning to install Ubuntu or use it as a virtual machine is part of the work in proof-of-work. And if they really want to use Circcash on Windows, they can always sponsor Circcash and tell me that their sponsorship is meant to pay me to pick up the phone and call the anti-virus companies. Search engines for obvious reasons really do not like websites that may contain malware, so I cannot publicly post a Windows Circcash executable until I have contacted the anti-virus companies.

2. And you still need to use correct grammar. I need people like you to communicate properly. Using poor grammar if offensive and it makes your communication unclear. If you use bad grammar and I cannot understand what you are trying to say, I promise to interpret what you say in the worst possible way.

Do you think that having an official mining pool that takes mining fees from everyone makes a cryptocurrency more decentralized? No. It does not. You clearly do not know the first thing about cryptocurrencies.

Please come back after you have read the Circcash whitepaper and after you understand reversible computation and why it is significant.

P.S. Why do you say the creators of the explorer are Asian? It is also quite racist to neglect to capitalize "Asian". Now do you see why using good capitalization is important?

P.P.S. If you rail on cryptocurrency developers for asking for a modest sponsorship before continuing to develop inessential features for the coin, you will only get cryptocurrencies like Ethereum (70% pre-mined) and all the ICO scams (100% pre-mined). Why don't you spend your time railing on those scamcoins? You do not believe in the idea of cryptocurrencies in the first place since you are offended whenever someone asks to get paid.
jardine

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:54:39 AM

I ll say short - if you will see amount of donation is growing, you on right way.

If not - maybe you should thinking "why?" Smiley

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:09:29 PM

If people do not want to be early investors in Circcash, then there will be more CIRCs for me and the few others who have enough sense to invest early. If people do not want to contribute early on, this just means that there will be less advertising and flashy glamour early on to attract people who are unwilling to read the whitepaper and install Linux Ubuntu (or contribute enough so that I will be willing to actually contact the anti-virus company to see how to fix the problem). Later more people will come along and invest in Circcash when everything is presented perfectly, but it will be much more difficult for them to obtain CIRCs. This is why people should care more about ideas so that they do not simply fall into advertising gimmicks.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 05:01:55 AM

I have updated the source code on Github to enable much faster Circcash farming.
jardine

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 01:33:17 PM

wow, what happens with hashrate? Shocked it s fpga mining now or what

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 04:30:38 PM

99.9% of the work in Circcash mining is simply running the following piece of code which runs the linear feedback shift registers (LFSRs).

Code:
for (i=0; i <32; i++) {
point=hash[i];
for (j=0; j <4;j++) {

lar=point&3;
if (lar>1){lar^=18;}

cc=((cc<<8)|(cc>>7))&32767;
dd=((dd<<8)|(dd>>9))&131071;
ccc=cc<<24;
ddd=dd<<24;
cc^=(ccc>>23)^((ccc>>21)&(ddd>>21));
dd^=(ddd>>21)^(ccc>>23);
cc^=lar<<2;
point=(point>>2);
}
}

This code is far simpler than SHA-256 or any other cryptocurrency mining algorithm especially when it comes to building ASICs. The simplicity of this part of the algorithm is probably what made it so easy to configure GPUs or even FPGAs to obtain a high hash rate.
neguinho1

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 04:56:32 PM

99.9% of the work in Circcash mining is simply running the following piece of code which runs the linear feedback shift registers (LFSRs).

Code:
for (i=0; i <32; i++) {
point=hash[i];
for (j=0; j <4;j++) {

lar=point&3;
if (lar>1){lar^=18;}

cc=((cc<<8)|(cc>>7))&32767;
dd=((dd<<8)|(dd>>9))&131071;
ccc=cc<<24;
ddd=dd<<24;
cc^=(ccc>>23)^((ccc>>21)&(ddd>>21));
dd^=(ddd>>21)^(ccc>>23);
cc^=lar<<2;
point=(point>>2);
}
}
and for windows?

This code is far simpler than SHA-256 or any other cryptocurrency mining algorithm especially when it comes to building ASICs. The simplicity of this part of the algorithm is probably what made it so easy to configure GPUs or even FPGAs to obtain a high hash rate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: