Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Circcash has been launched  (Read 2678 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 51

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:37:12 PM

So this theorem can probably be used to very easily show that Hashspin's round functions generate the alternating group.

Theorem: Let G be a transitive permutation group on a finite set X with |X|>7. If there is an element g in G that contains its cycle representation a cycle of prime length p with |X|/2<p<|X|-2, then G is the alternating group or the symmetric group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 06:38:36 PM

I am looking for text testimonials from Circcash users. These testimonials will be posted on the Circcash website.

1. The testimonials must be digitally signed using your Circcash wallet. You therefore need to post your digital signature and your address.

2. Please include your first and last name and where you are from in your testimonial. Also include the date that the testimonial was produced.

3. Your testimonial must be grammatically correct.

4. If you are a part of the Circcash Discord Server that pretty much has nothing good to say about me, then your testimonial probably will not be used, so you should probably keep it to yourself.

Please send your testimonials about your experience with Circcash and what you like about Circcash to circcash9192020@protonmail.com

Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 10:42:18 AM

It is math time again. Let $n$ be a large natural number. Let us now calculate the probability that a randomly selected permutation g in S_n has a cycle of prime length p with
n/2<p<n-2.

Fact: The expected number of cycles of length k in g is 1/k. In particular, if k>n/2, then the probability that there is a cycle in g of length k is 1/k.

From this fact, we obtain the code that returns the probability that there is a cycle in g of length 1/k.

test:=function(x) local i,c; c:=0; for i in [1..x] do if i<=x/2 then continue; fi; if i>x-2 then continue; fi; if IsPrime(i) then c:=c+1/i; fi; od; return Float(c); end;

We observe that test(n) is approximately 1/n, and we can easily prove this.

Fact: The probability that a randomly selected number x is prime is approximately 1/ln(x).

Therefore, the probability that there is some cycle of prime length p with n/2<p<n-2 is approximately

\sum_{x=n/2}^{n}(1/x)*(1/ln(x))=\sum_{x=n/2}^{n}(2/n)*(n/x)*(1/ln(x)).

This sum can be turned into an integral. Our probability is therefore approximately

int_{1/2}^{t}dt/(t*(n+t))=(1/(ln(n)))*ln((2\ln(n)+1)/(\ln(n)+1))

which is approximately 1/ln(n).

In the case of Hashspin, we have n=2^32, so the probability that a cycle is of prime length is approximately 1/32.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:00:34 PM

Ok. So I have just ran the calculations. I have shown that the two LFSR based round permutations for Circcash's mining algorithm Hashspin do in fact generate the alternating group on 2^32 elements. The proof was routine for mathematicians. In the meantime, Circcash is now very inexpensive which means that it is a very good deal. Please do not respond to me with hatred just because you hate mathematics. That is very bad.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 12:13:44 PM

People are not investing in Circcash for one reason! THEY HATE SCIENCE! THEY HATE MATHEMATICS!
LaaMos Seeth

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:48:52 AM

People are not investing in Circcash for one reason! THEY HATE SCIENCE! THEY HATE MATHEMATICS!
No.
This exchange Bitsails.com does not cause confidence.
And we need more pools.

Have you contacted other pools/exchanges to list Circcash?
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 12:39:31 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2021, 11:20:25 PM by jvanname

I have personally used Bitsails. No. Bitsails is not perfect, and it has its quirks, but it gets the job of trading done (as long as people don't store their money on the exchange and only use the exchange for trading; exchanges do not replace wallets). ​No Circcash user has come to me with a legitimate complaint against the Bitsails exchange. ​I do not think that splitting the trading volume of Circcash over several exchanges will make any of the traders happy.

I have contacted some mining pools, but I am not very motivated to contact more pools when the Circcash hash rate is 13,000 h/s. Pools would be much less likely to respond if the hash rate for Circcash is low.

I have instead been using most of my time to let as many people know that Circcash exists. Unfortunately, most people are worthless anti-intellectuals (they are quite hateful too) who would rather waste as much energy as possible than learn something new (you can see this by looking at how many people love buying into scams).

A low hash rate is good for potential buyers and miners, but it is not so good for exchanges and mining pools.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 02:41:19 PM

The Circcash Discord Server is a hate group. What a shame! How sad! People are making a much stronger effort hating Circcash because they hate science. They are worthless anti-intellectuals!!!
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 03:25:52 AM

Here is a link to the new Circcash Telegram chat group. I deleted the old group since nobody was posting there and because I did not have very many nice things to say (and I still don't have very many nice things to say to people).

https://t.me/circcashchat
minerbaba

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 04:59:54 PM

is this coin still alive?
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:39:41 AM

Minerbaba. The problem of reversible computation is still the most important scientific problem, and Circcash is still a very good strategy towards solving this problem. The reason people don't buy Circcash is because they are too ****ing stupid and worthless to understand anything about anything. Don't be stupid. Buy Circcash. Oh wait. That dinosaur Elizabeth Holmes just got convicted because all the investors were too ***ing stupid to know anything about anything, so I don't think there is much hope for anyone to do the right thing.
LaaMos Seeth

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 08:11:36 AM

It's all over ? No updates or something new in your research ?
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:34:35 AM

"It's all over ? No updates or something new in your research ?"-Why are you so negative? There is absolutely no reason to be this negative. Oh wait. The cryptocurrency community absolutely hates science because the cryptocurrency community is full of sociopaths and evil people. Before you ask if it is all over, please read and understand this post. Until you understand this post, please shut the fuck up and stop being a stupid idiot!

https://wordpress.com/post/circcashcore.com/638
LaaMos Seeth

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 12:57:28 AM

The only pool we have delisted us.
Find another one please.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 12:59:36 PM

Should I find another pool just so it gets unexpectedly delisted from that one as well? It would have been better not to have a mining pool in the first place since mining pools do not serve any purpose whatsoever for Circcash at the moment and they only do harm.

At the rate that we are going, it will take a very reasonable 47 days for the difficulty to readjust itself.
LaaMos Seeth

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 01:30:17 AM

Should I find another pool just so it gets unexpectedly delisted from that one as well? It would have been better not to have a mining pool in the first place since mining pools do not serve any purpose whatsoever for Circcash at the moment and they only do harm.

At the rate that we are going, it will take a very reasonable 47 days for the difficulty to readjust itself.
Then connect with rplant pool Dev and ask him why he delisted your coin.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 04:26:42 AM

I will try connect with the Rplant Dev after the ~47 days. People need to learn a lesson. People need to learn that mining pools suck.
unnamed0simple

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 12:56:31 PM

bitsails Error 522

Where can I buy Circcash?
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 10:02:27 AM

There are plenty of exchanges, but as long as people are only willing to pay 0.00000001 BTC/CIRC, I am not willing to pay the fee to put Circcash on any exchange nor will I expect anyone from any exchange to be able to understand Circcash well enough to realize that maybe we should use cryptocurrency mining to solve the most important scientific problem.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2022, 02:52:24 AM

Here is a new research post that I have made about the L_{2,d}-spectral radius.

https://circcashcore.com/2022/07/24/lower-dimensional-approximations-to-the-l_2-spectral-radius/

If 1<=p<=infinity, then the L_p-spectral radius is a generalization of the notion of the spectral radius to multiple operators. The L_{2,d}-spectral radius is an approximation to the L_2-spectral radius. I originally intended for the L_{2,d}-spectral radius to be a measure of security for block cipher round functions with very small round key size and small message size, but the L_{2,d}-spectral radius seems to have a coherent mathematical theory behind it that is based on quantum information theory.

In case you were wondering, reading this post is MANDATORY for all Circcash owners. The content of this post will be on the test, and the test is cumulative, so you also need to have read my previous mathematical posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: