Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AirSwap: Peer-to-peer DEX [Backed by Consensys] $AST  (Read 1385 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:27:57 PM

Some benefits of AirSwap sounds pretty attractive. For example there are no fees baked into any trades on the AirSwap network, users do not require to sign up and more. I think it's big pluses in any case Smiley

As I have browsed the listed tokens in this platform, I noticed one particular token with warning -

It is good to see that there is this kind of notification so the trader will check its authenticity as it is very obvious a red signal.
Haven't had the chance to use this platform yet, but interesting to try this one out.
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 12:31:53 AM

How is this better than/different to Uniswap?

Airswap uses a peer-to-peer design (RFQ), Uniswap a peer-to-contract (AMM). You can watch the video I posted above. From minute 20, Don explains it. https://youtu.be/0CIdJj5Ngx4?t=1206

Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:23:24 AM

Among benefits of AirSwap I saw that AirSwap was rated the #1 safest Ethereum decentralized exchange. Can you please show this list? Interesting to see the whole list of exchanges Wink

If you don't require to register with personal info & no need to deposit your coin, you're safe to trade on any dex. I don't know where did you see the ranking of the decentralized exchanges. Airswap backed by Consensys which is big in crypto & makes it easier for crypto traders to execute their traders in such a platform. A lot of new updates coming in Airswap in late December & Q1 2021.

Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:58:38 PM

The DeFi by ConsenSys webinar last week was a hit. AirSwap co-founder @dmosites joined speakers from @ConsenSysCodefi and @metamask_io for project updates and Q&A (Don starts at 20:00)

https://t.co/mzcGWWQye0

Calling vote on AIP 10 tomorrow, with AIP 11 shortly afterward. AIP 12 should be adjusted prior to calling a vote as mentioned in #🏦airswap-vaults so please take a look.

Added progress updates to #🛠token-system and #🎨web-design

Chat.airswap.io

Usern@me

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 07:19:18 PM

I saw in the whitepaper that airswap protects against front running attack. Can somebody explain me how's this been achieved?

I acknowledge that it's based on a P2P architecture but ultimately the  transaction will be set on Ethereum's mempool where everything is publicly visible. So how is it works?
Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:48:47 PM

I saw in the whitepaper that airswap protects against front running attack. Can somebody explain me how's this been achieved?

I acknowledge that it's based on a P2P architecture but ultimately the  transaction will be set on Ethereum's mempool where everything is publicly visible. So how is it works?

Once it's in the mempool it's publicly visible but there's nothing to "front run" because each order is for specific counter-parties at a specific price.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:19:27 PM

What is the difference between PHASE 1 and PHASE 2 Launches
new governance, new tokenomics, a new treasury plan, refreshed website, core principles, and launch goals for the new year

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
veivodea

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 03:36:07 PM

As I see Phase 2 is a very big step and changes a lot of the project. Many updates and improvements is done with second Phase
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 09:52:32 PM

As I see Phase 2 is a very big step and changes a lot of the project. Many updates and improvements is done with second Phase

I haven't used this DEX yet. What is the major advantage of this over Uniswap? I know, fees in Uni are quite expensive. Are fees lower here and how about the liquidity? Can you get good deals here?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:44:19 AM

I haven't used this DEX yet. What is the major advantage of this over Uniswap? I know, fees in Uni are quite expensive. Are fees lower here and how about the liquidity? Can you get good deals here?

I don't think uniswap rates are that high, but lower rates are much better. Will the rates on AirSwap not be based on the network?
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:45:21 AM

True, trading fees on Uniswap are quite expensive, especially when the ETH network is busy. AirSwap offers trading without fees, but I didn't quite get it yet. I hope anyone can explain how it is possible to trade on DEX / swap without fees.
they say "Fast and free peer-to-peer trading"
Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:38:24 AM

RFQ (like AirSwap) will beat out AMMs (like Uniswap) for a certain class of trades, usually larger trades. There is no slippage with RFQ. Some of the largest trades in DeFi have been done on AirSwap: https://twitter.com/airswap/status/1286318508754829312

New updates coming out today, Stay tuned Smiley

Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 01:36:40 PM

New year, new AirSwap! 🔥 Three launches this month: new contracts, new tokenomics, and a brand new website.

aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:52:57 PM

The development of AirSwap has been quite extensive, and this is happening at the right time, as cryptocurrency is rediscovering its path. Happy AirSwap, be the best of the crowd

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 11:03:22 PM

The development of AirSwap has been quite extensive, and this is happening at the right time, as cryptocurrency is rediscovering its path. Happy AirSwap, be the best of the crowd
So then, I hope with the newly display of Airswap will make it be able to compete with Uniswap and his token, AST will always going crazy on market. Like happen at this time, statistic say trade volume 24h is green 85%.
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:53:13 AM

So then, I hope with the newly display of Airswap will make it be able to compete with Uniswap and his token, AST will always going crazy on market. Like happen at this time, statistic say trade volume 24h is green 85%.
True, the old look is also very fresh, very different from its competitors. AirSwap will be a new challenge in the future, and this is the goal

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 08:35:53 AM

You can now Earn AST tokens by Submitting AIP if this AIP gets accepted by the community.

More details - https://github.com/airswap/AIPs/issues/15

Make sure to input your thoughts to make this issues even better. You can post your thoughts here too Smiley I can pass them to the team.

Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:05:15 PM

New “light” swap contract is up! ⚡ Over $3M volume in the first 3 days. Efficient RFQ with even more improvements and features on the way. Track activity and metrics on AirSwap Explorer! 🔷

Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 03:09:22 PM

Airswap website looks like new one, it looks like the site has been completely redesigned. Why does such decision was made?

In particular, AirSwap is releasing new contracts this week that use the least gas possible, making it the most efficient RFQ protocol available. This means better prices for users and more trades won by AirSwap liquidity providers.

On that volume, a protocol fee is being assessed on AirSwap trades that go through MetaMask (@metamask_io). 100% of those fees go to a pool to be later collected by participants in the AIP open development and governance process.

With the pool in place, we are launching the new AirSwap governance portal in collaboration with @ConsenSys #CodefiActivate. This will be your new destination to browse and learn about proposals, vote, and claim rewards for voting. Look out for launch later this month.

Finally, we’re launching a new website to simplify the AirSwap story around trading, voting, and building. It will primarily serve as a starting point for other network destinations and activities with some helpful content to learn about AirSwap and how it works.

https://twitter.com/airswap

Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 08:36:36 AM

The new Smart Contract gaining all the swaps from Metamask, I think that would increase Volume in Big Time on Airswap. Was trying to make a trade on Uniswap High Gas fees & Price Slippage cost me $30 in one Trade. AirSwap is truly a game-changer here. low gas fee no price slippage. I am ready to lock my token for the fees coming to AST+ Pool. Volume already near 1k ETH day, Mind you they haven't made it public yet. Very Excited time ahead, I am ready to move my trades from Uniswap to Airswap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: