Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AirSwap: Peer-to-peer DEX [Backed by Consensys] $AST  (Read 1385 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:11:33 AM

The new Smart Contract gaining all the swaps from Metamask, I think that would increase Volume in Big Time on Airswap. Was trying to make a trade on Uniswap High Gas fees & Price Slippage cost me $30 in one Trade. AirSwap is truly a game-changer here. low gas fee no price slippage. I am ready to lock my token for the fees coming to AST+ Pool. Volume already near 1k ETH day, Mind you they haven't made it public yet. Very Excited time ahead, I am ready to move my trades from Uniswap to Airswap.

This will be their big advantage over uniswap. Fees are big deal nowadays especially for small traders like me. That $30 sometimes is already the total amount of the tokens that you want to trade with. So nothing is left if you will just spend that for gas fees. That's ridiculously not acceptable. Airswap will be a good alternative in the making. Hope they will not change the fees later on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 04:14:31 PM

OP updated!

MM at #5 https://etherscan.io/gastracker

khudro

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 09:06:13 AM

Good to see that AirSwap team is working very well so far, they are creating a new marketing website which is going to get published, another important thing is that AirSwap new token treasury is almost ready to develop, growth for new wallet. not only that but also the team is working very enthusiastically on the marketing issue, I think is this way AirSwap is going to create another milestone in the coming days.  
Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 11:29:06 AM

Good to see that AirSwap team is working very well so far, they are creating a new marketing website which is going to get published, another important thing is that AirSwap new token treasury is almost ready to develop, growth for new wallet. not only that but also the team is working very enthusiastically on the marketing issue, I think is this way AirSwap is going to create another milestone in the coming days.  
And where have you seen them work? Maybe you have a link to their github?
Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:29:09 PM

And where have you seen them work? Maybe you have a link to their github?

https://github.com/airswap/AIPs

More news expected this week.

https://consensys.net/blog/blockchain-development/airswap-launching-phase-ii-in-january-2021/

Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:19:02 AM

Hey all, update for this week

1. Daily volume consistently increasing, looks like 1,590 ETH ($2M+) yesterday. We have potential improvements to the swap “light” contract that we’re working out today and will share a timeline if we decide to move forward with the changes.
2. New website is up and being iterated on, thanks everyone for feedback. @Murat (Tokensfund.io)  has been managing a bitcointalk thread that is being updated with the latest content now, which we’ll share when it’s ready to go.
3. Online presence is being continuously reviewed and updated. DeFi Pulse does not charge anything, it’s just a directory, we’ve been waiting to get things cleaned up before providing them the latest project info. Will update when it’s been updated. Unfortunately they rank by “value locked” instead of volume though.
4. Channel for #holders has been created and we’re going to share instructions today. Actually you just need to type “!join” in any channel and confirm that you hold at least 100 AirSwap tokens.
5. Getting Telegram ready and will update here when it’s flipped on. Just want to make sure it's configured properly and we’ve got a nice welcome message set up and a spam management plan.
6. AST+ is on track and we’re doing an internal demo with the Activate team on Thursday, after which we will announce release plans. Looking forward to it!

Have a great week everyone! Stay tuned in here for the latest.

- dmosites

Thysdrus

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 01:14:38 AM

Yeah ! Let's go. Good project with Consensys behind.
Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 02:11:39 AM

Exciting news!

Starting Feb 9th, you'll be able to stake your AST to participate in AirSwap governance. Several AIPs are awaiting votes, which will start once staking is live. Stay on top of the latest on Discord! Large blue diamond https://chat.airswap.io

https://twitter.com/airswap/status/1355223372104396804

clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 05:14:49 AM

Hey, is there one who knows about the issue of AirSwap is going to get integrated in MetaMask? is it really going to happen?
One more thing is the price of AST is going down, it's like the pattern of other alt coin, is there any good news regarding AST price? should I be patience about the price issue.?

Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 01:54:28 PM

Happy Monday everyone, exciting week ahead!

New stuff launches on Feb 9th.

1. Staking on the new Activate governance portal (formerly AST+) is on track for launch; upcoming AIP votes will begin shortly thereafter. Looking to publish a user guide for this process.
2. Launch will include new marketing content that we’re pushing out with tweets this week. The story is that AirSwap is an open organization with good incentives and a strong mission.
3. Presence is shaping up and we’re still rolling out updates to make sure the latest project info is correct on ecosystem tools and aggregators.
4. Swag is coming along nicely and we hope to have it up on MetaFactory as early as a couple of weeks. In addition to the classic pullover, we’ve got a zip-up hoodie that looks pretty cool.
5. #holders channel is live! If you hold AST please type “!join” and you’ll be prompted to confirm that you hold at least 100 AST to join in.

Stay tuned as things rollout throughout the week.

Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 01:36:56 AM
Merited by Bordijo (1)

Thanks for the links

According to Git statistics, the latest updates were added Oct 27, 2020

Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 02:57:08 AM

I am ready to start staking AST on FEB 9, But in recent time too many contracts got hacked which were audited by top audit farms. how does AirSwap will assure users about hacking or token loss? is there any pool to cover the losses in case of hacking?
latumac1

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 03:13:47 AM

That's good, Team AirSwap is working very well both Marketing and promotional issues, in this way, they are creating some sort of marketing content which will show their development progress, so day by day they are getting more organised than before, hope to see their more develop in the coming days.

jedisnarf

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 02:22:43 AM

more exciting news is coming to this platform, the team AirSwap is working in order to ensure to be established as an open organisation where it should check the transparency inside. moreover this platform will be recognised as to be accessible to anyone who can wish. except this, AirSwap is going to provide the facilities to vote, to propose new idea about development and process.

kaleid

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 03:09:08 AM

Good Going, In comparison to other cryptocurrency, AirSwap is doing well, Doing the work to move and maintain the communication via every Channel like Twitter, Discord. not only that but also AirSwap is improving day by day so it looks really a promising platform for the up coming days.

clownisme

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:17:59 AM

Good Going, In comparison to other cryptocurrency, AirSwap is doing well, Doing the work to move and maintain the communication via every Channel like Twitter, Discord. not only that but also AirSwap is improving day by day so it looks really a promising platform for the up coming days.

Agreed, Also some special features been included here, There is no chance of slippage because AirSwap is not like AMM, AST (AirSwap) is fully  Peer-to-peer RFQ which refers the one party  sets price and cryptographically signs terms off-chain, then delivers it to the counter-party, who accepts the exact terms and sends to ETH for on-chain settlement.
Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:40:45 AM

lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:33:49 AM

what's the main product of this AST? do you know anybody about this? what actually are they doing behind this? is it still under developing or not?
another thing is that, After 9th February what actually will happen? suppose I am going to participate in the AirSwap governance then what will happen to my AST?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
clownisme

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:49:15 AM

what's the main product of this AST? do you know anybody about this? what actually are they doing behind this? is it still under developing or not?
another thing is that, After 9th February what actually will happen? suppose I am going to participate in the AirSwap governance then what will happen to my AST?
They are not developing yet any product, still it's in progress, one thing, after 9th February, some expected thing could happen, the price and AirSwap governance both could bring a good hype in this platform in the coming days.
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:31:45 AM

So the activity of Elon Musk on this cryptocurrency industry does bring any negative impact on AST price in the coming days? AirSwap community is waiting for this week but yesterday's event push me in panic regarding the price falling of AST. Don't know what will happen in the coming days.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: