Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to get in or not  (Read 2582 times)
joseyphil82 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:01:31 AM

Can one still dare to invest in Bitcoin when price is skyrocketing this high? I remember that some invested in Bitcoin at 20,000$ and the whole market started crashing on them, before they could pull out their money it's already too late and till today they haven't recovered their money, is this a good time to get in or it's already too late?

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:35:32 AM

Can one still dare to invest in Bitcoin when price is skyrocketing this high? I remember that some invested in Bitcoin at 20,000$ and the whole market started crashing on them, before they could pull out their money it's already too late and till today they haven't recovered their money, is this a good time to get in or it's already too late?

It's not too late to get in ...

But it's not early either!

To invest safely was when it was kept at 10k USD for a long time ...

BTC I wait for you a long time ...

BTC is going to hit 20k and will continue, maybe 33k ...
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:46:15 AM

It's more safer to invest in bear market but now it's a bit risky because you are buying at a high price but Bitcoin is still very bullish so the uptrend will still continue, if I were you I'd toy with money that I can afford to lose, the more bitcoin climbs up the riskier it gets to invest, the choice is on you
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:46:53 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

I'm sure people are aware of that, but it's the risk people will have to take now, either they get it now or they wait for the next dip that sometimes will not come at all, but I believe the scenario is very much different today than the last time all-time high, investors have different motivation and they are more supportive, they already proved that Bitcoin will not die even on pandemic..
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:02:01 AM

we don't know what happens in the next market, it could be that it will continue to grow and it could fall over time, this is the right time or not for you to decide for yourself, if you are sure bitcoin will break $ 20k then now is the right time because it is still $ 18k . but if in doubt you should not make any investments

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:08:11 AM

The market is now harder to predict because we can't tell if Bitcoin will keep pumping or not, the best time to invest in crypto is red market for sure because you will be buying at cheaper price but now I'm not so sure what will happen, just know that you are at your own risk investing in Bitcoin right now, I've already filled my bags before the bull takes over. I think it's best to consider top altcoins instead since they are still gearing up for altcoin season
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:47:57 AM

In my opinion, it is not right time to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin already hit ATH point after 3 years. So, no new investment is good decision. You can just wait and see what bitcoin behaves in the next few days. But in the long time investment, i think it isn't bad if you hold.

Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 12:06:58 PM

Of course, everyone still has the courage to invest their funds into Bitcoin, because the current price increase is too early and there is a possibility that at the end of 2020 to 2021 Bitcoin will touch the price of 1 million dollars, because there are many speculations and predictions that it will happen at the beginning of the year 2021, so we'll see the predictions ..
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 12:11:00 PM

It's very risky at least you can deal with the risk. Bitcoin is not yet touching its ATH and we are only a few thousand dollar less than ATH. The chance for bitcoin to surpass its ATH is so high consider more and more institutional have started to consider bitcoin to be a part of their product.
Recently there's a big company from US tries to offer bitcoin a part of their service. Bet it when you are beliving with bitcoin.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 12:14:53 PM

Not until it breaks it ATH level. I think people will dump the market once it get close to it all time ATH level. So i think we should wait now to buy in dip or we can wait it for to break its ATH level. If it breaks that level i expect it to be around 25k level. But it will not be very easy to achieve because extream greed is on the market right now.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 12:16:38 PM

It's not safe to invest on bitcoin right now but it's not too late for altcoins as their present value isn't that big from their old values, go for stronger altcoins like BNB, Chainlink etc, the choice is yours to make, if you think you are up for the risk then go for Bitcoin but altcoins aren't a bad choice right now

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 12:19:50 PM

Personally I believe, the current price is somewhat inflated and it would correct itself to something lower than 15K and if you want to play safe, you can wait but if you are to make profit on trade, there are several technical analysis that's pointing at a new all time high for bitcoin. The best way would be to play safe and keeping your stable coin and bitcoin both ready for any price movement.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 12:24:51 PM

The market today is strong enough to grab those seller that want to take profit if take chance we will break the ATH. Unlike in 2017 market that is obvious manipulated and have big movement .now Bitcoin  is slowly growing and steddy market increase .

Just make sure to always watch the market if you think the it's in favor to your prediction you can set your cut loss anytime.  Don't do the same mistake that other traders done  before they forget to take profit when they have time to.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 12:31:30 PM

I can't say it the good time but you must careful to buy bitcoin now because next month is Christmas and New Year. Maybe in this time Bitcoin price will more up and down. This is always happen in every last year.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 12:32:27 PM

It isn't too late if you invest in bitcoin right now or after the price goes stable but just as every investment, there's always a risk and it's up to you on how you manage that risk. Right now, you can make a few easy bucks on how the market on bitcoin is going on. Just make sure you keep watch on it's price and be on alert about it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 01:08:32 PM

I can't say it the good time but you must careful to buy bitcoin now because next month is Christmas and New Year. Maybe in this time Bitcoin price will more up and down. This is always happen in every last year.

That's right, I also anticipated this to happen and have already sold some of the Bitcoin that I have,
now I'm trying to accumulate Bitcoin at a low price again, hopefully it will happen.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 01:38:56 PM

It's not too late for anyone looking to invest in Bitcoin as the price of bitcoin will continue to rise in the future.  My proof says so because in the next year the Paypal company will use the services on their site with Bitcoin.  Of course this is great news which will bring bitcoin prices past $ 20,000 by the beginning of next year.  It's up to you to think slow to own bitcoin at this time.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:07:55 PM

If we see the historic cyclic pattern of the market we will see that the real bullrun will start only after bitcoin breaks 20k with dominant bulls then there may be some good corrections but market can really take off after that and the run could take bitcoin price to such highs that no one is expecting at the moment but in the end it is your own decision as it is your money.

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:13:22 PM

isn't bitcoin currently experiencing a 2.5% correction, and in my opinion this is a good opportunity to pick up the price immediately, because bitcoin is gathering energy to pump back
if I'm not mistaken a few minutes ago I saw a correction.

maybe you have a chance. waiting for Bitcoin to fall to the current $ 15,000 rating is less potential.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:26:36 PM

It is never too late. What's your thought about bitcoin surpassing the $20k all-time high? If you think that it's likely to happen soon and it's going to reach another ATH, invest. But if that's what you think that you'll be ending up the same as those investors who bought at the peak of ATH at $20k, simply don't invest. That's the answer to your thought if it's a good time to buy bitcoin. Have time to study bitcoin's price by this time and think before buying so you won't be regretting it. But for us holders, no regrets as most of us are doing dollar cost average.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀