Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow a trading process.  (Read 756 times)
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:13:27 PM

In crypto currency, i suppose that there are two P's, Profit and process.

Oone core words i have for newbies  and enthusiasts in the space today is that they should follow the process. Result might not come early or sooner as you expect it to do, but it will yield in profits; if you stick to your process rather than chasing profits.

NB: This is a wake up call to all traders to develop a trading skill or perhaps strategy; and ensure to stick to the process until perfection, and you can watch the profits follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:36:07 PM

Oone core words i have for newbies  and enthusiasts in the space today is that they should follow the process. Result might not come early or sooner as you expect it to do, but it will yield in profits; if you stick to your process rather than chasing profits.

NB: This is a wake up call to all traders to develop a trading skill or perhaps strategy; and ensure to stick to the process until perfection, and you can watch the profits follow.
This is something that applies to every single aspect of our lives, people concentrate too much on the outcome and not on the process, and as an example let's look at something that probably we all know, sports. Imagine two teams, one that is playing awfully and that is winning because of their luck and another team that is losing but that is playing great, many people will demand that some change has to be done to the team that is losing despite the fact that is playing great and blind themselves to the fact that the team that is winning is simply being lucky.

But over the long term the team that is playing great as long as it is able to maintain that level is going to eventually begin to win while the team that is playing badly will begin to lose, and the same logic applies to trading and to everything else.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:15:23 PM

No need to tell that to those experienced traders. They knew the process and they are patient that you can ever imagine. But to the newbies that just started trading, they have less patience and they don't know the process unless they experience it.

Lucky are the few that just bought early at the bottom and started seeing the price to increase. Meanwhile, many other newbies are buying at the top and buying the news yet they don't sell when they get the profit because greed is what they have.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:30:47 PM

Common thing but majority of newbies do fall into thing where they do majority rush up into things and tends to chase for profits on first tries.I can say such thing because this is the feeling when i do start trading where
im in a hurry on seeing on making money or in my results which is on positive which is really a very wrong mindset but somehow you would eventually realize along the way that it isnt really the thing that supposed to happen because when reality do slap you in the face then thats the time you will surely say that trading isnt really something that you can just taken for granted because it do require lots of effort and time before
you would able to become profitable with it.

Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 09:13:30 PM

I prefer the word strategy, trading may be profitable and it may be a loser, but following the correct strategy will lead you to profit sooner or later.

Many people become terrified and lazy at the first challenge, so you find that they prefer adventure from the safe side and bemoaning when losing their money and not searching for the reason that made them lose that money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:54:17 PM

Learning how to trade is indeed a long process and there’s no shortcut for this one because if you do, then expect your money to lose.

In trading, skills and strategies matters so if you don’t have this one I suggest not to trade big and just start with a small capital while you are still learning the market. The process might too long for you and quiet hard but just keep going because its all worth it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 10:14:23 PM

There is one L that you would experience in trading, Losses. Cheesy

No matter what you do, you will lose, and you will charge it to experience, which would hurt a lot for sure. Even if you follow a trading process, there would still be a trial and error phase because of the assets' volatility, especially in crypto.

Unless you are like a robot, there would still be emotions that could cloud your judgment and possibly give you more losses. I believe that you should have a bot that would trade for you, like Gunbot.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:19:58 PM

No need to tell that to those experienced traders. They knew the process and they are patient that you can ever imagine. But to the newbies that just started trading, they have less patience and they don't know the process unless they experience it.

I agree. For anybody new to things it doesn't matter what it is, we all know that you best learn from experience rather than when you have people telling you what to do.

While it is advised to be patient and learn a strategy first, people have different learning mechanisms, risk tolerances, time etc, and so ultimately they can decide for themselves.

You can only learn once you get burnt! I think this is true in trading as much as it is anywhere else. But at least some words of wisdom are there if ever need to be looked at  Cheesy
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:12:20 AM

Process is what we should give focus especially if you are new in the market, you cannot just trade without following a process. Actually, creating a trading process is not easy because it takes a lot of time wherein it can took up to years. Look at the professional traders, they did not become good trader in just a one trade; it took them a lot of years just to become profitable. Do not become part of the traders who think rich quickly wherein keep trading because of hype and tips, if you stay like that for sure you will lose your capital over the time. Trading is not also a competition wherein you need to become first in order to win, it really takes time and it is the reason why it is hard to create a trading process that can give us consistent earnings in the market.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:50:12 AM

Learning how to trade is indeed a long process and there’s no shortcut for this one because if you do, then expect your money to lose.
Actually depends. There is shortcut but prepared to have some losses. That's normal based on my experience and every penny Id loss somehow can be regain from my past mistakes.

Strategy is always important, well different approach for traders but one thing is for sure. Do it right and youll earned a lot from it. Market now is on observation period and likely to go sideways but let's just see what would it bring for today. Can't decide either but if eth dumps expect a lot of other coins will follow.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:56:47 AM

It's when they watch Youtube videos about how they all earned money from trading that gave newbies the rush.
They suddenly jump in without thinking anymore.

Learn the process.
It doesn't need to be a big trade at the start. With little money, you could just use your eyes and brain on how things work.
I'd rather make a small mistake initially and learn from it rather than jumping in with big amounts just following what others said.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 07:38:07 AM

Honestly, it normal for all crypto traders to be after profit because the profitable part of trading improve the energy of traders but 95% of all traders don't know how to control their emotion and maturely put into consideration that the market has its own rules which the reason why so many traders complain about making lost while the price of Bitcoin will still experience pump in price in the end.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:28:49 PM

The trading process is simple, you just have to follow the direction of the market,
if it's bearish then you have to buy it when the price really dips,
if it's bullish then you have to sell it when all the indicators meet the sell criteria.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:32:43 PM

The trading process is simple, you just have to follow the direction of the market,
if it's bearish then you have to buy it when the price really dips,
[...]
I think it isn't that simple when the price really dips there is no guarantee that the price would grow up in the next weeks, months or even years particularly if trade in shitcoins. It's too risky if you only follow that theory in your trading journey, I have experienced it in the past.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:29:51 AM

Actually depends. There is shortcut but prepared to have some losses. That's normal based on my experience and every penny Id loss somehow can be regain from my past mistakes.

Strategy is always important, well different approach for traders but one thing is for sure. Do it right and youll earned a lot from it. Market now is on observation period and likely to go sideways but let's just see what would it bring for today. Can't decide either but if eth dumps expect a lot of other coins will follow.
If you are a type of trader that are believing in shortcuts then do not expect that you will grow and be a profitable trader, there is no shortcuts in trading because you can never skip the learning process. If you are belong to traders who keep using trading bots then how are you going to build a process wherein you will get a lot of experiences? Do a manual trading and be the one who are experiencing every trader. We cannot avoid the losses and it is the reality in trading because it is a game of probabilities after all. Focus on learning part and forget about shortcuts because you need to allocate a lot of time to become a profitable trader. If you keep searching about searching, sorry to say but you will only become the prey in the market.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:53:46 AM

This is a valuable advice but the major problem with it lies in the impatience of learners to stick to the process. Modern people like fastfood approach, they want it quick quick and so see every opportunity as a get rich quick scheme. If only wannabe traders will start seeing Trading as a profession and then knowing that every profession comes with years of training and learning, be it formal or informal professions. One great thing about trading if got right is that one acquires a set skill for life prosperity because charts often repeats itself. Go get the skill set and be financially independent. Though it's a struggle and process acquiring that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:29:25 AM

If you are a type of trader that are believing in shortcuts then do not expect that you will grow and be a profitable trader, there is no shortcuts in trading because you can never skip the learning process.
I know the process of trading and I've learned it too mate. Not so efficient yet but I can see how it works best. Maybe I was wrong to state the term shortcut but instead an easier strategy that could be used to earn profits too. I dont used any bots by the way. I'm not expecting to be a 100%  profitable trader that's close to impossible every trader has their own loss story but I could say that I am gaining too on some of my trades. Maybe 60 to 70% chance to win but not always efficient of course.

Focus on learning part and forget about shortcuts because you need to allocate a lot of time to become a profitable trader. If you keep searching about searching, sorry to say but you will only become the prey in the market.
Yes of course this is always be the first to do. I've also learned that in a hard way that's why I knew. I wouldn't be saying that if I didn't learned my lesson on trading. Anyway we have different style on trading and lots of method but it will be depend on what we are comfortable with. Thanks for your feedback.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:33:16 AM

Before we can profit, we will start with the process, and all traders will have a different process than us. If we can enjoy the process while still learning about trading, we can surely make a profit. Following the process will be important because that can help us improve our trading skills, and that can give us the chance to make a profit. But you can't expect to make a profit after you enjoy the process because every trader will have the experience to get losses to make them have another lesson on how to avoid the big losses.
Hasmizara

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:53:37 AM

Trading means is not a profit every time I think trading is a profession and carefully work so get the positive feedback trading person is rear that professionally trade and get the profit and make new trading life, firstly you can start trading and try to learn deeply. that then make invest finally big amount.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:35:06 AM

The issue with some of these inexperience traders is that they think they have master trading after  1 or 2 profitable trades.  Like you said trading is a process and it takes time to perfect this process, another thing that people even experience traders even fail to look into is the emotional and the psychological side of trading , if you are not a discipline person it would be hard to be a very successful trader

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████