Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow a trading process.  (Read 756 times)
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:13:27 PM

In crypto currency, i suppose that there are two P's, Profit and process.

Oone core words i have for newbies  and enthusiasts in the space today is that they should follow the process. Result might not come early or sooner as you expect it to do, but it will yield in profits; if you stick to your process rather than chasing profits.

NB: This is a wake up call to all traders to develop a trading skill or perhaps strategy; and ensure to stick to the process until perfection, and you can watch the profits follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:36:07 PM

Oone core words i have for newbies  and enthusiasts in the space today is that they should follow the process. Result might not come early or sooner as you expect it to do, but it will yield in profits; if you stick to your process rather than chasing profits.

NB: This is a wake up call to all traders to develop a trading skill or perhaps strategy; and ensure to stick to the process until perfection, and you can watch the profits follow.
This is something that applies to every single aspect of our lives, people concentrate too much on the outcome and not on the process, and as an example let's look at something that probably we all know, sports. Imagine two teams, one that is playing awfully and that is winning because of their luck and another team that is losing but that is playing great, many people will demand that some change has to be done to the team that is losing despite the fact that is playing great and blind themselves to the fact that the team that is winning is simply being lucky.

But over the long term the team that is playing great as long as it is able to maintain that level is going to eventually begin to win while the team that is playing badly will begin to lose, and the same logic applies to trading and to everything else.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:15:23 PM

No need to tell that to those experienced traders. They knew the process and they are patient that you can ever imagine. But to the newbies that just started trading, they have less patience and they don't know the process unless they experience it.

Lucky are the few that just bought early at the bottom and started seeing the price to increase. Meanwhile, many other newbies are buying at the top and buying the news yet they don't sell when they get the profit because greed is what they have.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:30:47 PM

Common thing but majority of newbies do fall into thing where they do majority rush up into things and tends to chase for profits on first tries.I can say such thing because this is the feeling when i do start trading where
im in a hurry on seeing on making money or in my results which is on positive which is really a very wrong mindset but somehow you would eventually realize along the way that it isnt really the thing that supposed to happen because when reality do slap you in the face then thats the time you will surely say that trading isnt really something that you can just taken for granted because it do require lots of effort and time before
you would able to become profitable with it.

Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 09:13:30 PM

I prefer the word strategy, trading may be profitable and it may be a loser, but following the correct strategy will lead you to profit sooner or later.

Many people become terrified and lazy at the first challenge, so you find that they prefer adventure from the safe side and bemoaning when losing their money and not searching for the reason that made them lose that money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:54:17 PM

Learning how to trade is indeed a long process and there’s no shortcut for this one because if you do, then expect your money to lose.

In trading, skills and strategies matters so if you don’t have this one I suggest not to trade big and just start with a small capital while you are still learning the market. The process might too long for you and quiet hard but just keep going because its all worth it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 10:14:23 PM

There is one L that you would experience in trading, Losses. Cheesy

No matter what you do, you will lose, and you will charge it to experience, which would hurt a lot for sure. Even if you follow a trading process, there would still be a trial and error phase because of the assets' volatility, especially in crypto.

Unless you are like a robot, there would still be emotions that could cloud your judgment and possibly give you more losses. I believe that you should have a bot that would trade for you, like Gunbot.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:19:58 PM

No need to tell that to those experienced traders. They knew the process and they are patient that you can ever imagine. But to the newbies that just started trading, they have less patience and they don't know the process unless they experience it.

I agree. For anybody new to things it doesn't matter what it is, we all know that you best learn from experience rather than when you have people telling you what to do.

While it is advised to be patient and learn a strategy first, people have different learning mechanisms, risk tolerances, time etc, and so ultimately they can decide for themselves.

You can only learn once you get burnt! I think this is true in trading as much as it is anywhere else. But at least some words of wisdom are there if ever need to be looked at  Cheesy
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:12:20 AM

Process is what we should give focus especially if you are new in the market, you cannot just trade without following a process. Actually, creating a trading process is not easy because it takes a lot of time wherein it can took up to years. Look at the professional traders, they did not become good trader in just a one trade; it took them a lot of years just to become profitable. Do not become part of the traders who think rich quickly wherein keep trading because of hype and tips, if you stay like that for sure you will lose your capital over the time. Trading is not also a competition wherein you need to become first in order to win, it really takes time and it is the reason why it is hard to create a trading process that can give us consistent earnings in the market.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:50:12 AM

Learning how to trade is indeed a long process and there’s no shortcut for this one because if you do, then expect your money to lose.
Actually depends. There is shortcut but prepared to have some losses. That's normal based on my experience and every penny Id loss somehow can be regain from my past mistakes.

Strategy is always important, well different approach for traders but one thing is for sure. Do it right and youll earned a lot from it. Market now is on observation period and likely to go sideways but let's just see what would it bring for today. Can't decide either but if eth dumps expect a lot of other coins will follow.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:56:47 AM

It's when they watch Youtube videos about how they all earned money from trading that gave newbies the rush.
They suddenly jump in without thinking anymore.

Learn the process.
It doesn't need to be a big trade at the start. With little money, you could just use your eyes and brain on how things work.
I'd rather make a small mistake initially and learn from it rather than jumping in with big amounts just following what others said.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 07:38:07 AM

Honestly, it normal for all crypto traders to be after profit because the profitable part of trading improve the energy of traders but 95% of all traders don't know how to control their emotion and maturely put into consideration that the market has its own rules which the reason why so many traders complain about making lost while the price of Bitcoin will still experience pump in price in the end.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:28:49 PM

The trading process is simple, you just have to follow the direction of the market,
if it's bearish then you have to buy it when the price really dips,
if it's bullish then you have to sell it when all the indicators meet the sell criteria.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:32:43 PM

The trading process is simple, you just have to follow the direction of the market,
[...]
I think it isn't that simple when the price really dips there is no guarantee that the price would grow up in the next weeks, months or even years particularly if trade in shitcoins. It's too risky if you only follow that theory in your trading journey, I have experienced it in the past.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:29:51 AM

Actually depends. There is shortcut but prepared to have some losses. That's normal based on my experience and every penny Id loss somehow can be regain from my past mistakes.

Strategy is always important, well different approach for traders but one thing is for sure. Do it right and youll earned a lot from it. Market now is on observation period and likely to go sideways but let's just see what would it bring for today. Can't decide either but if eth dumps expect a lot of other coins will follow.
If you are a type of trader that are believing in shortcuts then do not expect that you will grow and be a profitable trader, there is no shortcuts in trading because you can never skip the learning process. If you are belong to traders who keep using trading bots then how are you going to build a process wherein you will get a lot of experiences? Do a manual trading and be the one who are experiencing every trader. We cannot avoid the losses and it is the reality in trading because it is a game of probabilities after all. Focus on learning part and forget about shortcuts because you need to allocate a lot of time to become a profitable trader. If you keep searching about searching, sorry to say but you will only become the prey in the market.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:53:46 AM

This is a valuable advice but the major problem with it lies in the impatience of learners to stick to the process. Modern people like fastfood approach, they want it quick quick and so see every opportunity as a get rich quick scheme. If only wannabe traders will start seeing Trading as a profession and then knowing that every profession comes with years of training and learning, be it formal or informal professions. One great thing about trading if got right is that one acquires a set skill for life prosperity because charts often repeats itself. Go get the skill set and be financially independent. Though it's a struggle and process acquiring that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:29:25 AM

If you are a type of trader that are believing in shortcuts then do not expect that you will grow and be a profitable trader, there is no shortcuts in trading because you can never skip the learning process.
I know the process of trading and I've learned it too mate. Not so efficient yet but I can see how it works best. Maybe I was wrong to state the term shortcut but instead an easier strategy that could be used to earn profits too. I dont used any bots by the way. I'm not expecting to be a 100%  profitable trader that's close to impossible every trader has their own loss story but I could say that I am gaining too on some of my trades. Maybe 60 to 70% chance to win but not always efficient of course.

Focus on learning part and forget about shortcuts because you need to allocate a lot of time to become a profitable trader. If you keep searching about searching, sorry to say but you will only become the prey in the market.
Yes of course this is always be the first to do. I've also learned that in a hard way that's why I knew. I wouldn't be saying that if I didn't learned my lesson on trading. Anyway we have different style on trading and lots of method but it will be depend on what we are comfortable with. Thanks for your feedback.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:33:16 AM

Before we can profit, we will start with the process, and all traders will have a different process than us. If we can enjoy the process while still learning about trading, we can surely make a profit. Following the process will be important because that can help us improve our trading skills, and that can give us the chance to make a profit. But you can't expect to make a profit after you enjoy the process because every trader will have the experience to get losses to make them have another lesson on how to avoid the big losses.
Hasmizara

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:53:37 AM

Trading means is not a profit every time I think trading is a profession and carefully work so get the positive feedback trading person is rear that professionally trade and get the profit and make new trading life, firstly you can start trading and try to learn deeply. that then make invest finally big amount.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:35:06 AM

The issue with some of these inexperience traders is that they think they have master trading after  1 or 2 profitable trades.  Like you said trading is a process and it takes time to perfect this process, another thing that people even experience traders even fail to look into is the emotional and the psychological side of trading , if you are not a discipline person it would be hard to be a very successful trader

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:40:37 PM

[...]
I think it isn't that simple when the price really dips there is no guarantee that the price would grow up in the next weeks, months or even years particularly if trade in shitcoins. It's too risky if you only follow that theory in your trading journey, I have experienced it in the past.
Yes its not so easy like he saying .Market is always a tough place a trend easily can reverse then what you will do you can just make a huge amount of losses .There are many things related with this field a strategy how you can get profit with ratio .You also need to follow of the news as well and many more .So trend not only give us profit .

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:20:55 PM

Your advice in the OP only applies to newbies, because senior traders must have followed the trading process. Actually,
following the trading process requires patience, because the success of everyone in trading takes quite a long time.
For that newbie, when trading don't expect instant results, because no success in trading is generated in a short time.
Everything needs a process, so just follow the process. Then success will be obtained.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:31:35 PM

You'll be going nowhere if you don't stick to the process, that is what I see and a reason why a few traders failed.
Having a new idea or trading strategies are just a trial and error, it can be working or possibly not. It is not a bad idea to have those things but if we are comfortable enough with the usual and common strategies we use, I think this is not necessary.

No way to think that trading is an easy job, can be soon but we need first to struggle and face the consequences of failure before we succeed.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:38:01 PM

Your advice in the OP only applies to newbies, because senior traders must have followed the trading process. Actually,
following the trading process requires patience, because the success of everyone in trading takes quite a long time.
For that newbie, when trading don't expect instant results, because no success in trading is generated in a short time.
Everything needs a process, so just follow the process. Then success will be obtained.

Those experienced traders already knew about it, they are still here simply because they overcome the process, they wait and continuously

deal with ideas that allows them to benefits in the long run, it's not just and easy access then afterwards they just succeed and enjoy all

the profits that they are getting now, they follow and simply understand how things works to favor their investment.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:43:10 PM

The issue with some of these inexperience traders is that they think they have master trading after  1 or 2 profitable trades.  Like you said trading is a process and it takes time to perfect this process, another thing that people even experience traders even fail to look into is the emotional and the psychological side of trading , if you are not a discipline person it would be hard to be a very successful trader

I think that what beginners do is quite human, in the beginning they are always overshadowed by huge profits. regardless of the process to be faced.

I agree that when they experience a one or two gain, it stimulates their emotions so that they don't feel any difficulties. but it will not be fully profitable.
and when they are faced with a dump price, they will panic and lose control of their emotions. consequently they made the decision to sell at a low price.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:16:08 PM

Online trading requires tons of discipline and may be risky if combined with inexperienced decision so as to form the work trip of the stock exchange less risky an individual must have tons of thematic knowledge and tips Follow a trading process better to follow a trading process before trading.

BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:33:28 PM

Yes, the trading process is more important than the results you achieve in trading, no doubt. But while learning the process make sure that you don't lose all the capital and by time you have learned the process and developed the ability to earn from trading you must not lose all the capital. We know the market is surprisingly volatile and I have seen traders having enormous amounts of loss, in fact by time they learn how to use stop loss and understand the different kind of charts and strategies they are already out if capital.

Also while learning the process you should always either write down your mistakes or at least analyze your mistakes such that you do not repeat them and in poor circumstances you should know how you could have reacted well in future. Like if you panicked during a bear run and sold the coins you must react better next time when price drops.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 05:00:32 PM

Follow a trading process results in the expansion and development of data and helps to urge various information about the market. Profits become easier to realize and so as to achieve success as a trader knowledge of the way to pick stocks and use successful trading techniques increases. but properly use trading technic so success but trading now sometime is hard for analysis.
cytpoway121 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 05:11:21 PM

I believe this is it; over confidence is an issue with immediate and beginner traders in the space today. Instead of working out a trading strategies that works for a long while; newbie traders take joy in little profits and get carried away. When you have a working process; a simple loss will not deter your confidence while trading.

Always do you; in the most proper way.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 06:37:25 PM

Well, if you are dedicated to learn and struggle at the same time then it will come to you no matter what. That is the results of paving your path to the success, some try it may take some months or years to master it but as long as you don't give up easily then you deserve the fruit of your hard work. Of course, process is on the way to complete your mastery of what you expect what would happen to you in the future.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:55:25 PM

The long or short process depends on the coin and what kind of project you invest in, because in the crypto market the accuracy and at least always updating the information will give you a conclusion as to whether to take a long or short process. Not all choices in your portfolio will be good for the long term and vice versa, so the most important thing is to be careful and wise in making every decision, because the process itself has many factors that must be considered.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 10:24:08 PM

We know that practice makes perfect so first try Learning anything than practice more you will be successful more. .i recommended  some topic that can be help for trading.
1.What is trading?
2.how to set a profit goal?
3. Control emotional
4.Be positive
5.Never be a panic
6.Choice the best  project
7. Keep eyes and focus on bitcoin price analysis .
8.Sell high and Buy  low..
Bitcoin and other coin price depends  on crypto news so never be disappointed  and last trust on god.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:31:44 PM

Well, if you are dedicated to learn and struggle at the same time then it will come to you no matter what. That is the results of paving your path to the success, some try it may take some months or years to master it but as long as you don't give up easily then you deserve the fruit of your hard work. Of course, process is on the way to complete your mastery of what you expect what would happen to you in the future.

This just really a matter of patience and passion or dedication to learn because if you dont have these then you would just easily quit and ran away if you do experience losses.
In dealing with this market then its just normal to have those losses the thing here is that you do able to learn with those mistakes and mold yourself to be a better trader later on.
Move forward and learn on what you must learn along the way.This wont really be just talking about several days or couple of weeks but this will take years.
The learning process is infinite because even veteran traders do still keep learning as they do let theirselves involved in the market.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 11:36:25 PM

In trading, skills and strategies matters so if you don’t have this one I suggest not to trade big and just start with a small capital while you are still learning the market. The process might too long for you and quiet hard but just keep going because its all worth it.
However, some beginners do not really understand the basics of trading they are doing, so they will only waste their money. learning trading from the basics is very important to build trading knowledge. Strategy is needed for the trading process. But another thing that is very important is the mentality of trading. mental state will have an effect on any decisions made when trading.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:32:53 AM

I have been usually when trading have loss but for spot still have chance for holding and get the moment with coin back again to higher price, I think most important process in trading is how to patient when getting coin price down and not panic for selling coin during have lower price, give chance for your altcoin time for back to higher price again because many time I faced with the moment all my assets back to higher price, just with potential altcoin holding like ethereum, ripple, stellar and BNB, but if you hold shit coin maybe less chance to get back your profit and look coin will be delist.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:42:13 AM

Follow a trading process is a requirement to survive and long-term business success. planning is the most important thing that you have to do for any step of your life. The achievement will come slowly but permanently and smartly by following the trading process.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 10:03:06 AM

We also have patience and yes it does have its role to play in trading, sometimes a little more patience does make the difference between profiting or closing a trade that hasn't gone as planned. Profit should be the last P, first should be the Process while Patience comes next. The issue with most new traders are s the lack patience in the aspect of giving the market time. The just want to start profiting from the very moment they join the trading profession.

There's more to trading than just buying and selling although that's the core aspect. Every trader needs to earn the experience and that can only be gotten from continue practice which might result to lost at some point. There's a process and any traders that don't follow then ends his journey in the industry as quick as they started.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:05:26 PM

You are saying something that most of the traders know already. Many traders so have their strategy already planned.
But there are just other things that take up their profits. As we know, profits depends on a lot of factors.
So while following the process we also have to look at the other factors to evaluate the profits.
Especially in the crypto market, luck plays a huge role as most of the times the market goes against us.
I have myself faced losses at times despite following the process. So it's better to stick to strategy and act according to the market rather than being determined with the process.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:16:31 PM

Well, process indeed is the first thing you need to work on because the outcome will always depend on the quality of your process, of course, good process yields to a better outcome and vise versa. This does not only work on trading but also in every aspect of life. Unfortunately, admit it that several of us become greedy, once we saw the amount of profit we could get, we disregard the process. Patience could also matter in this trading industry, I don't know if it will be classified on process but all I can say is that Patience is everything in trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:04:55 PM

Your point is good enough for the newbies who joined newly in trading. They need to follow and develop a strategy for themselves. But it is not efficient for the experienced traders who already relatively connected with trading. I believe that all the experienced traders already have their own strategy and policy to follow.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:59:26 PM

We also have patience and yes it does have its role to play in trading, sometimes a little more patience does make the difference between profiting or closing a trade that hasn't gone as planned. Profit should be the last P, first should be the Process while Patience comes next. The issue with most new traders are s the lack patience in the aspect of giving the market time. The just want to start profiting from the very moment they join the trading profession.

There's more to trading than just buying and selling although that's the core aspect. Every trader needs to earn the experience and that can only be gotten from continue practice which might result to lost at some point. There's a process and any traders that don't follow then ends his journey in the industry as quick as they started.

There are such decisions on where plans are meant to be broken basing up with your own gut and intuition.The important thing here is that you do know on what you're doing
and everything does indeed in a process.Dont hurry on things because if you do then that would really be prone to mistakes.Just follow on what you have learn along the way
or in the process and taking the possible experience that you would able to obtain because this would really be helpful in molding up your skills and making
you as a better trader.

Some are just too impatient and just want to be directly be good at trading in a short span of time which is really very wrong.

Oceat

Merit: 368

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:58:36 PM

This just really a matter of patience and passion or dedication to learn because if you dont have these then you would just easily quit and ran away if you do experience losses.
In dealing with this market then its just normal to have those losses the thing here is that you do able to learn with those mistakes and mold yourself to be a better trader later on.
Move forward and learn on what you must learn along the way.This wont really be just talking about several days or couple of weeks but this will take years.
The learning process is infinite because even veteran traders do still keep learning as they do let theirselves involved in the market.
Just like I said, it won't be easy but you have to persevere and extend your patience if you really want to achieve your goals in trading. Trading is not just a pump and dump then profit, trading is a very complex kind of profession. Learning through books is not enough, you also have to apply it in the market to see what level of mastery you are in trading. I would say this is a long term learning while trading at the same time.

Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:03:39 PM

Don't get trapped in tools if x do y

better to react to the situation.

and a tricky thing? don't do the same thing twice!
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:12:57 PM

Op has mentioned two P's and missed the important 'P'. Three P's are required for trading. The prime focus is the profit in my view, because on each and every trade the process is the same. Buy at a reduced price and sell at a price higher than the buying price. This process can't be followed everytime, because the market fluctuations are very big with cryptocurrencies compared to different other sources available for investing and trading. At times user needs to have patience which is the most important 'P' with trading to experience the profit 'P'

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:44:21 PM

Oone core words i have for newbies  and enthusiasts in the space today is that they should follow the process. Result might not come early or sooner as you expect it to do, but it will yield in profits; if you stick to your process rather than chasing profits.

To make a profit, the trader should wait for the complete process.Sometimes the process may delay but it will give a bulk some profit for sure.To get a good profit, you should hold your coin most of time. Holding is the key to gain a profit from trading.But people was not have a look into it.The new people should use this key to success in trading.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
nelson4lov

Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:48:52 PM

For one, I do agree with OP that every trader should have a system or process that they use to identify trading opportunities, take advantage of the said opportunities and actually profiting from them. For everyone having mixed thoughts/feelings about this, here are a couple of points:

1. Better understand your trading style: Whether we chose to believe it or not, every trader has a trading style and whenever we find ourselves trying to fit into someone's style/system, then we're setting ourselves up to fail. That us why it is important to develop our very own trading system. Developing a trading system revolves around understanding what works for us and what doesn't. Might take a few trial and errors but we'd get there.

2.  You become a profitable trader: One of the beautiful things about having a trading system is that, it does help us to escape some trading pitfalls and become more profitable. Since we don't try to force trades to fit our system, it does everything for us. That greatly increases our odds to get more winning trades.

Having a trading system goes beyond the regular technical and fundamental analysis. It helps us build the base of our trading career and thus, shouldn't be joked with.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:50:02 PM

Creating our own habit our process for trading is easy. The hard thing is that you need to be disciplined and follow strictly your rules. I have seen many people who make their own rules but fail to follow because they can not control their behaviors. Their emtion is likely to control them.

Experience and training are needed so as to understand the concept of being disciplined. You cant not be a trader in a day but after a year, with experience, discipline and efforts, you will be able to create your own rules for consistent winning
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:39:53 PM

Creating our own habit our process for trading is easy. The hard thing is that you need to be disciplined and follow strictly your rules. I have seen many people who make their own rules but fail to follow because they can not control their behaviors. Their emtion is likely to control them.

Experience and training are needed so as to understand the concept of being disciplined. You cant not be a trader in a day but after a year, with experience, discipline and efforts, you will be able to create your own rules for consistent winning
Emotion in the sense on where they do find out other strategies that they seem for it to worked then they do lost their track or to stick
with their own rules or plans and this is the primary mistake of common who do tend to trade where emotions is really a great factor that
do affect on someones mind.

Learning process do takes time and it would really be easy if you do follow up on whats to your mind and strictly sticking with it.You can apply others idea and put up to your
own but dont rely on it too much.Nothing beats out if you do create your own made system which might or not might work for you.
Its a trial and error process.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1960
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:49:34 PM

If it is about the beginner trader, it will not only those two P, but it is also important to think about one "R", that is RISK.
In trading, we do not only pay attention to the process, and also profits, attention to the risk is also important. First, the basic thing to know about trading is its profit and risks. based on those two basic things, it will drive us to decide what kind of process it will be. The process will really determine the result both profit or even the risk of losing our funds.

No need to tell that to those experienced traders.
You are right, this idea will not impact professional traders because they know more than it. They probably know that trading is not only about it. This idea may be too general for them and also actually for me. I am not a good trader, but I also know that I need the process to be good enough. But here, probably what kind of strategy and also analysis that will help us in the process to get profits or even to Los something.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 04:00:53 AM

Some are just too impatient and just want to be directly be good at trading in a short span of time which is really very wrong.

Very true and some blames are to be given to the so-called trading progressional on social media decieving people on how you can make money quickly from trading cryptocurrencies. No doubt there's money to be made here but it isn't some quick money scheme that you'll join and expect to make it in a very short time frame. If that does happen then it'll luck playing its role and shouldn't be seen as something you can replicate with another user if not you might end up losing it all due to too much confidence.

Trading takes month to master and years to perfect, you can't call yourself a pro traded if you don't have years of experience that show for it. Been profitable in a very short time frame can be very deceiving. Don't let it get into your head and make you feel invincible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 04:18:23 AM

Very true and some blames are to be given to the so-called trading progressional on social media decieving people on how you can make money quickly from trading cryptocurrencies. No doubt there's money to be made here but it isn't some quick money scheme that you'll join and expect to make it in a very short time frame. If that does happen then it'll luck playing its role and shouldn't be seen as something you can replicate with another user if not you might end up losing it all due to too much confidence.

Trading takes month to master and years to perfect, you can't call yourself a pro traded if you don't have years of experience that show for it. Been profitable in a very short time frame can be very deceiving. Don't let it get into your head and make you feel invincible.
They do not have good mindset because they are thinking quick rich wherein they want to become easily even though they are new in the market. Those kind of people are not unique anymore because they are usually the prey in the market where they keep deceiving by a lot of scammers all over the internet. There is nothing wrong with becoming rich in just months, the real problem is people do not have enough knowledge where they are too lazy to learn and to make a research about the investment that they will do and it is the reason why they keep failing.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 04:38:12 AM

When you are in crypto trading, patience is the most important thing. If you set yourself a goal and if you find a good strategy that could work, as long as you do not deviate from your path and keep grinding for a long period of time, you will eventually make a profit. In real life, there will be people who make more money, but remember there are tons who would lose money as well, so making a profit no matter how big or small should be the goal here.

If you look at people who make 10x and be upset over your 20% profit, you are going to ignore the people who lost 50% during the same period. Do not try to be like the people who made 10x, but try to avoid being like the people who lost 50% instead, if you focus on that part, you are going to be successful in crypto trading.
TheGreatPython

Merit: 329

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 01:28:40 PM

while following the process we also have to look at the other factors to evaluate the profits.
If you follow the trading process which involves making mistake, learning and improving then you don't have to think about profits actually because you will have profits automatically coming your way. That is what the OP is focusing on because once you start following the procedure the profits follow you. It is similar to working hard in the gym and maintaining the good diet routine and your body will improve itself you don't have to focus on that separately.

I have myself faced losses at times despite following the process. So it's better to stick to strategy and act according to the market rather than being determined with the process.
Loss is just part of the process and you have to improve from mistakes because that is what the learning and trading process is all about. I don't think there is a single trader even born who didn't made mistakes but quickly they learned and improved classify them.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
error08

Merit: 514

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 02:08:37 PM

When you are in crypto trading, patience is the most important thing. If you set yourself a goal and if you find a good strategy that could work, as long as you do not deviate from your path and keep grinding for a long period of time, you will eventually make a profit. In real life, there will be people who make more money, but remember there are tons who would lose money as well, so making a profit no matter how big or small should be the goal here.

If you look at people who make 10x and be upset over your 20% profit, you are going to ignore the people who lost 50% during the same period. Do not try to be like the people who made 10x, but try to avoid being like the people who lost 50% instead, if you focus on that part, you are going to be successful in crypto trading.

The typical mistake for traders is impatience, if the price of bitcoin or altcoins declining, they follow the fud to sell out even though there is still a chance for the coins price to increase in the next few weeks.
Yeah, we need to create our strategy, then create the portfolio to note the entry price, how much profit to acquire, at what point to sell. All of that is very important to improve capabilities in terms of risk management and financial management. Furthermore, the percentage of profit we get will encourage us to keep going on trading and become an experience for making further decisions.
carlisle1

Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 02:52:57 PM

Depend on your Plan in Crypto Because it is always been advice the word "HODL" but if you are not into long run and all you want is to atleast profit a little each time,then better comply with Daytrading or semi long term ,Buying Coins that has potential Movement in a week or month,if you come to Find those then That is a safe investment strategy.
Comparing our profit to others specially in trading is a bad omen because this may cause you in finding more percent of income while you are in a eagerness,This will turn you to be greedy and eventually a Loser,Just focus on your strategy and Be Calm.
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1019

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 02:57:52 PM

Some people would like to aim to get more profit regarding trading but it's worth it?
Some of them risk a large amount of money just to get more income some of them are already skilled but how about the beginners this is the misconception right here that the trading is just easy.

It depends on your capabilities if you can risk more go
If you want to play safe go

No one can stop you but again at the end of the day always profit is the goal.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
mersal

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:13:36 PM

Learn the trading process instead of following it with minimal capital is much more effective in my opinion. There are people who expect to make profits from their first trade but it is not a practical thing, so they have to accept even if they make losses which will make them learn it better and not to commit those mistakes in their future trades worth more value than their learning period.
BTCappu

Activity: 516

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 06:17:36 PM

Your point is good enough for the newbies who joined newly in trading. They need to follow and develop a strategy for themselves. But it is not efficient for the experienced traders who already relatively connected with trading. I believe that all the experienced traders already have their own strategy and policy to follow.
And all the talk about processes are useless unless you have developed patience and the ability to read the market because you may follow any process and if you are bad at times when price goes down you might end up selling your coins.

For people who trade and invest in altcoins have to be even more dynamic and active because the market is more volatile than Bitcoin and some coins are made to pump and then dump so if you miss the chance you are done.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:00:45 PM

In trading there is a necessary steps to do before starting your journey in trading. Make a trading plan than chasing a quick profits. In order for us to be successful in trading we should know the process when to enter position and when to exit. Since market conditions can be shown in down or uptrend. However, having a solid trading plan profits will follow especially to those who are newbie in this journey.
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1113

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:06:48 PM

Being emotional during trading is something you should avoid but many people can't, and it is understandable. For example during this falling period, a lot of people were scared that the bitcoin price would suddenly crash to unbelievable levels and that is why they ended up selling, I do not agree that should be something we should be afraid of, but that is what happened unfortunately for many people and they got out, some people even sold under $17k and already in a loss.

This is not something they should have done, do not be scared of the fall, but I also understand why they would be, we had a $20k to under $10k in like few months back in the day so they were afraid same thing could have happened and there were no proof that it wouldn't be like that, so I understand them too.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cytpoway121 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:22:49 PM

Some people would like to aim to get more profit regarding trading but it's worth it?
Some of them risk a large amount of money just to get more income some of them are already skilled but how about the beginners this is the misconception right here that the trading is just easy.

It depends on your capabilities if you can risk more go
If you want to play safe go

No one can stop you but again at the end of the day always profit is the goal.

Definitely, the aim of every trader or investor is to take profits but the reason why you need a trading process is to ensure that you have a way to take such profits. Remember that trading is a skill, and you can take profits consistently by the skill you trade with. So i ask again. what is your strategy ?
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:06:14 PM

You mention this is very helpful because of the rule of least that all novices need to know. Psychology and experience are therefore important to newcomers because they can panic and make wrong decisions, so we should trade with a cold mind and understanding the market.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1231

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:22:15 PM

It is really essential that things must be organized and well managed to come up into well fixed process to be able to come up into gaining success rather than failure. On trading, aside from profit and process, you must also come up into a best strategy that is based on your preference and intellectual understanding so that it would be easy for you to come up with a back up plan since we are working on a volatile market on which dealing with sudden changes must also be included on the process we are talking about. Process must be composed of strategy that is visualizing what can happen so that we are already foreseeing that can happen once certain circumstances come into the path. There is no need on chasing losses for you will end up losing more and no need to rush things up for you need to be patient and trust the process.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:22:22 PM

You mention this is very helpful because of the rule of least that all novices need to know. Psychology and experience are therefore important to newcomers because they can panic and make wrong decisions, so we should trade with a cold mind and understanding the market.
All can be attained through experience because making yourself aware with the market is the best way to learn in.

Actual hands on and experience will teach you on how things do works and what are the things you would face up and in further result neither it would be on profits
or in loss and with that you would eventually learn.

Process does take too long time and you shouldn't be on a hurry because letting yourself in a hurry will really make mistakes because
you cant really focus and trying to be profitable with very less analysis that had been made.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TitanGEL

Merit: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:27:34 AM

In trading there is a necessary steps to do before starting your journey in trading. Make a trading plan than chasing a quick profits. In order for us to be successful in trading we should know the process when to enter position and when to exit. Since market conditions can be shown in down or uptrend. However, having a solid trading plan profits will follow especially to those who are newbie in this journey.

Take baby steps if you are just in the learning phase, majority of new traders are keep failing because they keep skipping the basics of the trading. They switching quickly in the harder concepts that can make them to be confuse more. There is no shortcut in trading journey because you really need to experience a lot of things. You should also be patient trader where you should not quickly expect that you will become a professional trader by just weeks or months. Trading is a journey and it is not a race so just be sure that you will have guts to learn and to master a lot of strategies in trading.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bounceback

Activity: 2016
Merit: 281

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:24:19 AM

Without have process we can't become the first position to earn profit, right now many people try with instant way how to get much profit and always have on their mind when investing with bitcoin or altcoin they will get much profit, never have chance with investment have tw o ways loss or profit but they always faith with profit only. I know how the first time I trade coin always not lucky and have to sell after price correction but exactly price going to higher, but have to sold it.

bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:23:29 AM

the earlier process is used for trading because the process has to go through a lot of things to go through, for profit you can adjust the process if the process is good, profit will be easily obtained by whoever the trader is. so I think following the trading process is a must
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:50:36 PM

the earlier process is used for trading because the process has to go through a lot of things to go through, for profit you can adjust the process if the process is good, profit will be easily obtained by whoever the trader is. so I think following the trading process is a must
Anything does need a process because if you dont follow on that path then you would really ending up on having no plan or set of goals since you arent minding when it comes to
organizing up on things.

When trading then lots of factors that do really affect your profitability or the outcome of your trades and with that then you should really prepare up yourself yet mistakes are inevitable
and with it then you would able to learn from that and thats part of the process.

Trying to turn back? This isnt one of the qualities of a good trader..You should sustain all of these things for you to succeed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 09:20:57 AM

These two factors are very important, because the stands as the gate ways to making it big while trading. Profit and process. The two (2) P's. And I think following the normal trading process, is to think of the knowing how. Which is the process of trading. The first lesson to learn before diving into the ocean of trading that could eventual swipe you off your feet. When starting out to trade, don't be too forward of wanting to taking profit immediately. Success in trading takes time, and you have to be patient to enjoy that.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:47:34 PM

Yup true, anyone that wants to be successful in anything has to follow the process, but one problem that most people do have is with finance. Trading cryptocurrency, especially day trading requires that you have enough money to keep trading and knowing very well that as a noob you’re going to make mistakes that will lead to loss of money, it’s not going to be really easy.

So, as you’re learning you also need to not put too much of your reliance on crypto, focus more on your other job and let this one be a side hustle so you can keep getting income to invest in your side hustle.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:18:23 PM

In everything you want to achieve, there is always a process. We can't jump into the results without any sacrifices. If we want a good results, we should strive hard to reach it. Trading is really hard to understand, you need to input your time and determination just to know every factors of it. In fact, even you know it a lot there is always a chance that you may lose your trades. However, if you will be open for changes, you have to accept the fact that you commit mistakes and never did that again.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:22:12 PM

In everything you want to achieve, there is always a process. We can't jump into the results without any sacrifices. If we want a good results, we should strive hard to reach it. Trading is really hard to understand, you need to input your time and determination just to know every factors of it. In fact, even you know it a lot there is always a chance that you may lose your trades. However, if you will be open for changes, you have to accept the fact that you commit mistakes and never did that again.
Hard to say that mistakes that you had experienced on the past wont really be able to experience once again.Of course you would able to experience it out but at least you are already aware on the possible
actions  that you would made since you do already know on what would be the next plausible scenarios that will be next.

Everything needs process but majority of us are too impatient and thats why we do rush up on making decisions without even rethinking if its right or worth to be done.
Not all would really be taking off some sacrifices but instead they do make reckless decisions and when they got flopped down then thats
the time they do make out some study or doing their assignment.

Trading isnt something that you can just learn in one day.It will take lots of time and all of possible hardships for you to embrace about it everything.
Building yourself as time pass by with sufficient experience.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
marcous

Activity: 2394
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:33:04 PM

Trading must be patient ,, because patience will be rewarded.  You must enjoy every learning process.  because your trading experience will make you more and more understand how trading really is.  Risk management is very important, don't be too emotionally greedy when entering and taking profit in the market

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:23:26 AM

Your words at the opening were very wise, most people when trading only think of profit. Even though if we follow the trading
process well, profit will come by itself without us having to pursue it. Chasing profits without paying attention to the process
will only make us greedy and suffer losses. So patience in carrying out the trading process is the real key to getting profit.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:53:52 AM

Trading means is not a profit every time I think trading is a profession and carefully work so get the positive feedback trading person is rear that professionally trade and get the profit and make new trading life, firstly you can start trading and try to learn deeply. that then make invest finally big amount.
Absolutely right, It has absolutely nothing to do with crypto. It's not about taking profit every single day, but the ability to look at a chart and do your own TA has a lot to do with trading crypto. Meanwhile if you're learning deeply now it covers all the basics then it helps generate profit.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 09:41:02 AM

All come from a so-called process, this is serves as a guide to us not only in trading but has been also applied to any business.

Traders who come without a process and goals make themselves very difficult and even make them a reason to quit. That why some people do copy trading as a basis for their future sole trading and that simply they used such a thing to make his own trading process going straight to his goal and succeed.

This can be long and no shortcut.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 09:53:12 AM

Trading must be patient ,, because patience will be rewarded.  You must enjoy every learning process.  because your trading experience will make you more and more understand how trading really is.  Risk management is very important, don't be too emotionally greedy when entering and taking profit in the market
It is right. By enjoying the process, we will know that trading is not as easy as we think because we will need to know when to enter the market.
Risk management and greedy will always be at the traders, and that will not be easy to handle because if we see the price can touch the high price, our greedy will become bigger, and we want to get more profit.
If that so, there will need to control ourselves not to chase a bigger profit if the price can not increase more because that will not be available to us to want a bigger profit.
Enjoying the process will be fun, especially if we can take the lesson from every moment in the market.
Besides that, we can learn more about analyzing the market that can improve our skills.
cytpoway121 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 08:23:35 PM

Your words at the opening were very wise, most people when trading only think of profit. Even though if we follow the trading
process well, profit will come by itself without us having to pursue it. Chasing profits without paying attention to the process
will only make us greedy and suffer losses. So patience in carrying out the trading process is the real key to getting profit.

Aiming to take profits as a trader is definitely not a problem; you must aim for profits; how you target your profit and methods you use to attain it is what the main post is addressing. Also, following a process well does not guarantee that profit will come; because you might be following the wrong process unknowingly. We should just ensure we do it right purposefully.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 09:50:25 PM

Most people who fail in crypto trading are impatient with the process, to make large profits in trading the correct process is
also needed. So it is wrong to expect instant profit from trading, we have to carry out the trading process correctly, it makes
it easier to get profit. When the trading process occurs, there we can learn a lot about the right way of trading. That is what
ultimately makes someone become good traders.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:10:45 PM

Most people who fail in crypto trading are impatient with the process, to make large profits in trading the correct process is
also needed. So it is wrong to expect instant profit from trading, we have to carry out the trading process correctly, it makes
it easier to get profit. When the trading process occurs, there we can learn a lot about the right way of trading. That is what
Sometimes when we are new to trading we oftentimes get impatient with everything, we tend to make things as fast as it could or go with our plan, in trading there's no shortcut to everything, we need to learn all of it throughout the year or months, we Can never learn everything in jsut a day so profit will not get huge in a day only, aside from knowledge we should learn how to control our emotions, because that is everyone's weakness.

This is the reason why it is not advisable to rely on trading bots as you will not get the good grasp of trading if you will do so. It is better to start from scratch and learn the process, tips, tricks along the way. The longer you are in trading, the more knowledge you will have in attacking the market. Also, not every coin have the same market behaviour, so if you are following the coin, you do need to check their updates not only here but on their social media channels.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 12:43:41 AM

also needed.
The correct trading process can be done if you learn and also practice directly the theory you learn, if you only trade without the correct trading theory then the process you are doing will be in vain, so try when you want to start the trading process you have to learn trading theory and then put it into practice.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 05:35:12 AM

For process be it newbie or expert they still have to get it right. Even the expert trader will and should follow it unless those who have good money and ready for the downside risk too. Stop loss is a must else it would not take much time where you capital gets wiped out easily. Not getting too greedy at times else it can have reverse effect and profit can easily turn into losses.

True word by the OP, I actually lost a lot of trade when I started my trading journey, I didn't follow the process, I was actually after profits I kept on switching from one strategy to another without due process which culminated to streak of losses, until I stick to a particular strategy tweak and perfect it to suit my trading style, that was when I started making profits although I recorded some little losses however I am satisfied with the profits.

cytpoway121 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:41:58 AM

It is not wrong to want instant profits from crypto currency, but also it is wrong not to follow a strategy or trade method. There are many right ways to trade in crypto currency, different patterns, methods, strategies and i do not think they make one good traders.

The more you trade, the more errors and trials, your ability to turn bad trade decisions into profits, change the course of a price movement will determine how good you are in trading.
militiariko

Activity: 297

Life is beautiful !

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:54:54 AM

Having a trading process means that you are working on a strategy; following your strategy also means following your trading process, this means that you continue to trade practice, correct mistakes, and also take profits. While following your processes, i endear that you continue to do your own research too.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:48:07 PM

On the off chance that solitary wannabe merchants will begin considering Trading to be a calling and, at that point realizing that each calling accompanies long periods of preparing and learning, be it formal or casual callings. In the event that we can appreciate the cycle while as yet finding out about exchanging, we can unquestionably make a benefit. Following the cycle will be significant on the grounds that that can assist us with improving our exchanging abilities, and that can allow us to make a benefit.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:33:58 PM

It is not wrong to want instant profits from crypto currency, but also it is wrong not to follow a strategy or trade method. There are many right ways to trade in crypto currency, different patterns, methods, strategies and i do not think they make one good traders.

The more you trade, the more errors and trials, your ability to turn bad trade decisions into profits, change the course of a price movement will determine how good you are in trading.
More engagement would be the key on attaining these things because with due experience you would able to gain those knowledge and skills that you would be needing
in pursuing into this career.You wont really be a better trader if you dont follow a process and trying to rush out on making profits that you had put up into your mind.
Always set a plan or goal on which you do have some basis for you follow or some sort of inspiration.Loses is there which would be a big challenge for everyone
but doesnt mean that this would be completely a big hindrance into the path you are taking.We should think that we are dealing with moving price so its just normal.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 07:22:13 PM

Here are some process i use to trade my coins in the market that always bring me good income:
1) Observation: through the process of observing the market to know if the demand are high than supplier in the market.
2) Consideration: many professional trader follow consideration process to consider the market condition if it's good to supply or to hold for the market to change for their good.
3) Facilitator: Through the process of allow people to lecture you about supply and demand in market can help you to go far in trading system.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:50:26 PM

In general, it is. In life, we often choose the result and neglect the process itself. We forget that it is precisely because we like the process that we get the best results.
People often fall into the trap of dependence on the outcome, resulting in only disappointment in life. After all, if you enjoy the process, then the unsuccessful result will not affect your mood in any way, because you have already got yours.

That's nice perspective here. And yes, it is true. Like the saying - "the journey is better than the destination". We need to experience the actual process, like for example here, the trading, so we can gain insights and tricks that later on, we may need it. We may fail in the first, second try, but in the succeeding activities, we know already what needs to be done. And I guess, it is self-fulfilling if you learn such trick on your own. No one can steal it from you and you can use that for the rest of your life.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:42:50 AM

The cycle may excessively ache for you and calm hard however continue going on the grounds that its all justified, despite all the trouble. This doesn't just deal with exchanging yet in addition in each part of life. Shockingly let it be known that few of us become avaricious once we saw the measure of benefit we could get we ignore the cycle.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:32:20 AM

In general, it is. In life, we often choose the result and neglect the process itself. We forget that it is precisely because we like the process that we get the best results.
Most of those who who failed from any types of investment have this kind of of perceptions, thinking that they can simply jumped into something and take the shortcut hoping to achieved decent compensations, most likely they've ends failures and loses both money and time.

People often fall into the trap of dependence on the outcome, resulting in only disappointment in life.
It's highly advise to take the long way and learn the process, you'll have a better chances of surviving and succeeding if you fully understand the whole idea and the process inside the chosen venue that you take.

After all, if you enjoy the process, then the unsuccessful result will not affect your mood in any way, because you have already got yours.
Fact and it's true, even you failed your attempts if you do enjoy the process, you'll keep on trying, finding the right patterns to succeed.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:32:17 AM

The cycle may excessively ache for you and calm hard however continue going on the grounds that its all justified, despite all the trouble. This doesn't just deal with exchanging yet in addition in each part of life. Shockingly let it be known that few of us become avaricious once we saw the measure of benefit we could get we ignore the cycle.

just enjoy the process. If you are a new trader, the cycle in the market will always be the same, bulls and bears,
therefore you should never look away, you must focus on trading and don't be emotional, because it can make a disaster for yourself.
If you follow the trading rules, then you will become a successful trader.
coiner-88

Activity: 537

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:32:52 PM

They knew the cycle and they show restraint that you can actually envision. However, to the novices that just begun exchanging, they have less tolerance and they don't have a clue about the cycle except if they experience it. Exchanging isn't likewise an opposition wherein you need to turn out to be first to win, it truly requires some investment and it is the motivation behind why it is difficult to make an exchanging cycle that can give us steady profit on the lookout.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:02:25 PM

People fail to follow a process because things move so quickly and they have to keep changing their process constantly. Normally no trading process would have guessed this kind of increase, it is unheard of and unique in its situation, we have never been at these levels, so to predict what to do when bitcoin becomes something it has never become before would have been a difficult task for many.

I know so many people who sold at around $20k levels, the moment we broke over there were friends who were getting out like crazy, did that worked out for them? No obviously it didn't but they never saw above $20k so what did you expected them to do? At the end of the day following a trading process is a great suggestion if the prices are realistic and common prices, if it was between $7k-10k all year like at the start of the year, it would have made sense, but this was an exceptional year.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:58:08 PM

People fail to follow a process because things move so quickly and they have to keep changing their process constantly. Normally no trading process would have guessed this kind of increase, it is unheard of and unique in its situation, we have never been at these levels, so to predict what to do when bitcoin becomes something it has never become before would have been a difficult task for many.

I know so many people who sold at around $20k levels, the moment we broke over there were friends who were getting out like crazy, did that worked out for them? No obviously it didn't but they never saw above $20k so what did you expected them to do? At the end of the day following a trading process is a great suggestion if the prices are realistic and common prices, if it was between $7k-10k all year like at the start of the year, it would have made sense, but this was an exceptional year.
The people who follow this world know that BTC keeps breaking the highs. Now the high being 1k or 20k is not same in terms of emotions people get for thinking of that much money. If you look logical(if that is possible with this much money) it was expected to happen around this time.
ultrloa
Legendary

Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 12:03:59 PM

Failing in crypto currency trading has nothing to do with being impatient or greedy. Some times you can just be unlucky with a trade pair and this is why stop loss is important in every trade you partake in. Remember that trading deals with probability and you can't always be right, take your wrongs as a lesson and not a failure. It will help your decisions.

You fail because you became greedy and impatient, also there's no such thing as unlucky since if you put some nice discipline and learn to know when to do an exit then provably you can earn on trading for long term period. Remember the market moves faster and you need to adopt on it also the game here at this current market flow is to be contented when you earn little since you will miss those good opportunities and lose your money if you seek for more profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:56:56 PM

I think we really need to follow the process to make a good profit on trading. We need to do trading step by step with patience, Because sometimes the problem of some trader is the patience and greed, most of the trader are greedy and they wanted to earn in a very fast way that is why they dont follow trading process.
Actually it is very simple to understand this, because people who do not follow the process are people who will not get anything at any job, including in terms of trading, there is no quick term in terms of trading, especially people who do not want to follow the process and have patience in it, obviously he will get nothing in the market.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 01:07:07 PM

I think we really need to follow the process to make a good profit on trading. We need to do trading step by step with patience, Because sometimes the problem of some trader is the patience and greed, most of the trader are greedy and they wanted to earn in a very fast way that is why they dont follow trading process.

Whether we like it or not we should have to follow the process to be able to generate a profit, and its because this was the proven and tested strategies or process that will give newbies or every traders a guidelines to minimize loses. And i bet it isn't hard to follow the process, but if you develop your own strategies while on progress of learning and that you think it is much better suits to you then you can go with it as long as you know your limit and risks.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:32:12 PM

And this is because they have the wrong ideas thanks to what they read on the Internet, they read about the stories of people that made a fortune in a matter of weeks and they want to replicate that success for themselves not understanding that those people are an exception rather than the rule, in order to get those kind of profits you need enormous luck and if you depend on your luck in order to achieve those results then you are no longer a trader but a gambler.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:53:19 PM

And this is because they have the wrong ideas thanks to what they read on the Internet, they read about the stories of people that made a fortune in a matter of weeks and they want to replicate that success for themselves not understanding that those people are an exception rather than the rule, in order to get those kind of profits you need enormous luck and if you depend on your luck in order to achieve those results then you are no longer a trader but a gambler.
Indeed, we are both a gambler and a trader.
People who come into trading is just like gambling themselves for their future. What we might read on the internet saying that they are making huge money in just days, well, that be full of lies and that only to drag people to trading. If they are doing trading without knowledge of it, they are simply gambling themselves to higher chances of losing.

There is no such thing as shortcuts in trading, it should be a process, and that it takes weeks or even a month to see the result. It is so dumb to believe that they'll get money easily because, in reality, it is never like that.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:38:13 PM

~snip~
Indeed, we are both a gambler and a trader.
People who come into trading is just like gambling themselves for their future.
^ Definitely right, trading is considered gambling but this slight risk than gambling because you probably control risk if you have followed the trading process which enough for you if you have skill and knowledge about it. Trading is not just an easy way to earn money, it is a very hard task to speculate the market movement and earn profit and that is not based on luck that gambling has. In trading, there are too many factors to consider and to adjust including yourself. Nevertheless, if you will be passed all of these, consider profit will follow.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:34:56 PM

At this point, everyone knows that bitcoin is a serious business, it is not a toy that some people play with, hell crypto is a serious business. There is tens of billions of dollars moving around everyday and we are talking about such huge deals in companies and such huge corporations involved as well, binance alone is looking like they are going to be bigger than many silicon valley companies, except maybe the few 4-5 giants.

So, if you are just having fun in the crypto world you are going to end up losing a lot of money, but if you keep your focus and actually work, you could make a lot of money, trading is not a joking matter, it is a big deal and you should keep focusing on those things before you could make any profit, if you do not focus on having some serious trading system in place, you can't make any profit at all.

Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:04:46 PM

the process must be balanced with good skills, I think this will definitely be easy to benefit. sometimes in trading expectations do not match because every time changes will definitely occur in trading, especially price changes. we can respond with discipline and the process still has to run according to the manual that we created ourselves.
Definitely, you can be in trading if you don't have any trading skills and strategy, yeah, it never works as you think. That is why I urge people to improve themselves first before trying to trade, they must have to know the consequences if they commit mistakes and this is not fully understood by many, unfortunately.

For many traders that have in trading, only a few of them meant to stay and make deal with the market challenges and control their emotions.
We follow the process, we all be fine and see great results. It is just a matter of time and hard work.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:45:21 PM

the process must be balanced with good skills, I think this will definitely be easy to benefit. sometimes in trading expectations do not match because every time changes will definitely occur in trading, especially price changes. we can respond with discipline and the process still has to run according to the manual that we created ourselves.
Process on the sense that you are sticking out with your own trading rules or habits and this will really a challenge since we've been dealing with very volatile prices which
means profitability will be depending on someones capability or capacity to do trades.This is really a thing that do needs for you to follow a process and wont really be
for you to direct up or hurry on things to learn. Step by step yet lots of factors would really be considered out for you to have an effective ways of trading.
As for gaining experience you will able to find out or discover for yourself on what are things that you should really gonna do and whats not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:40:45 PM

You are absolutely correct, but I think process should have come before profit. No doubt the two are the most and of course the important things needed to make it while going into trading fully. This is always a know how to everything. You can't make it in trading without knowing the technical know how. It took my almost a year to learn everything I needed to know about trading and even till now, I'm still learning. Cause the rules changes everyday and you need to keep equipping yourself. Money will not just falls into your account without going through the due process

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Atek33

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:43:53 PM

I think if you want to trade if you want to make income from trading then you must do a good course for trading. It is important for you to do a good course before trading.  If you don't know how to trade then you can't train well
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: