Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow a trading process.  (Read 756 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:34:56 PM

At this point, everyone knows that bitcoin is a serious business, it is not a toy that some people play with, hell crypto is a serious business. There is tens of billions of dollars moving around everyday and we are talking about such huge deals in companies and such huge corporations involved as well, binance alone is looking like they are going to be bigger than many silicon valley companies, except maybe the few 4-5 giants.

So, if you are just having fun in the crypto world you are going to end up losing a lot of money, but if you keep your focus and actually work, you could make a lot of money, trading is not a joking matter, it is a big deal and you should keep focusing on those things before you could make any profit, if you do not focus on having some serious trading system in place, you can't make any profit at all.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:04:46 PM

In crypto currency, i suppose that there are two P's, Profit and process.

Oone core words i have for newbies  and enthusiasts in the space today is that they should follow the process. Result might not come early or sooner as you expect it to do, but it will yield in profits; if you stick to your process rather than chasing profits.

NB: This is a wake up call to all traders to develop a trading skill or perhaps strategy; and ensure to stick to the process until perfection, and you can watch the profits follow.
the process must be balanced with good skills, I think this will definitely be easy to benefit. sometimes in trading expectations do not match because every time changes will definitely occur in trading, especially price changes. we can respond with discipline and the process still has to run according to the manual that we created ourselves.
Definitely, you can be in trading if you don't have any trading skills and strategy, yeah, it never works as you think. That is why I urge people to improve themselves first before trying to trade, they must have to know the consequences if they commit mistakes and this is not fully understood by many, unfortunately.

For many traders that have in trading, only a few of them meant to stay and make deal with the market challenges and control their emotions.
We follow the process, we all be fine and see great results. It is just a matter of time and hard work.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:45:21 PM

In crypto currency, i suppose that there are two P's, Profit and process.

Oone core words i have for newbies  and enthusiasts in the space today is that they should follow the process. Result might not come early or sooner as you expect it to do, but it will yield in profits; if you stick to your process rather than chasing profits.

NB: This is a wake up call to all traders to develop a trading skill or perhaps strategy; and ensure to stick to the process until perfection, and you can watch the profits follow.
the process must be balanced with good skills, I think this will definitely be easy to benefit. sometimes in trading expectations do not match because every time changes will definitely occur in trading, especially price changes. we can respond with discipline and the process still has to run according to the manual that we created ourselves.
Process on the sense that you are sticking out with your own trading rules or habits and this will really a challenge since we've been dealing with very volatile prices which
means profitability will be depending on someones capability or capacity to do trades.This is really a thing that do needs for you to follow a process and wont really be
for you to direct up or hurry on things to learn. Step by step yet lots of factors would really be considered out for you to have an effective ways of trading.
As for gaining experience you will able to find out or discover for yourself on what are things that you should really gonna do and whats not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:40:45 PM

You are absolutely correct, but I think process should have come before profit. No doubt the two are the most and of course the important things needed to make it while going into trading fully. This is always a know how to everything. You can't make it in trading without knowing the technical know how. It took my almost a year to learn everything I needed to know about trading and even till now, I'm still learning. Cause the rules changes everyday and you need to keep equipping yourself. Money will not just falls into your account without going through the due process

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Atek33

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:43:53 PM

I think if you want to trade if you want to make income from trading then you must do a good course for trading. It is important for you to do a good course before trading.  If you don't know how to trade then you can't train well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: