Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐🚀 as.exchange ⭐🚀 Buy, Sell, Hedge ⭐🚀  (Read 922 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 05:00:44 PM

i calculated via the link and i think this may be profitable for me.
Should i invest on this project?Huh

What do you think?

The project looks valid with some rewards earned in recant times. For investing everyone should know their limit and how can invest without the worry what will happen in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adeeshaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:13:59 AM

What do you think?

The project looks valid with some rewards earned in recant times. For investing everyone should know their limit and how can invest without the worry what will happen in the future.

Yeah ,bif you were me , do you like to invest on this project ??
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 51

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 06:45:08 AM

What do you think?

Effectively you cannot invest in our project Grin we don't raise funds, neither do ICO or DeFi, but rather launch new product that is suitable for investors, traders, and anyone using crypto-currencies. With the recent Bitcoin ATH, there's a great chance it will decline soon, and with out instrument - Tranched Value Securities, you can make sure that you will not lose anything when market declines.

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 06:48:17 AM

What do you think?

Yeah ,bif you were me , do you like to invest on this project ??

As I mentioned in the previous comment, you don't invest in project Smiley we are not one of ICO/TGE/IEO/DeFi or those that ask for liquidity or investment to fund launching of the product. Rather, we self-funded all development and now kindly invite blockchain-community to test out the product, as it can be highly beneficial in volatile markets to ensure that you secure the return despite the market swings.

inverstorloisa

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:12:53 PM

Can you please explain about our Security ?  your project concepts and all other things are good , but we need a gurantee on our money
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 05:16:04 AM

Can you please explain about our Security ?  your project concepts and all other things are good , but we need a gurantee on our money

Sure, here's how it works:

---

You have 1 BTC priced at $10,000.

You're worried that BTC price will decline in the future.

You securitize 1 BTC on as.exchange and issue 2 Tranched Value Securities (TVS).

Each TVS can claim 50% of BTC market price, or a fixed value of $5,000, whichever is greater; one TVS is Senior and the other is Junior, where Junior TVS can claim anything, only if Senior TVS's claim was satisfied in full.

You sold Junior TVS because you expected BTC price to decline.
Another person bought Junior TVS from you because s/he expects BTC price to increase.

---

Next week BTC price falls to $8,000 (-20.0% return).

Senior TVS price becomes: max($8,000 x 50%, $5,000) = $5,000 (0.0% return).
The Junior TVS price becomes: max($8,000 x 50%, $5,000) = $5,000, but then the total value of TVS would be $10,000, leading to arbitrage opportunities, hence ...
Junior TVS price becomes: $8,000 - $5,000 = $3,000 (-40.0% return)

---

Next week BTC price rises to $11,000 (+37.5% return).

Senior TVS price becomes: max($11,000 x 50%, $5,000) = $5,500 (+10.0% return).
Junior TVS price becomes: max($11,000 x 50%, $5,000) = $5,500 (+83.3% return).

coin3

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 01:39:06 AM

Can you provide us more informations about your team , then i will invest on your project ..
coin3

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 01:40:12 AM

Looking good , you have replying to all the questions asked by the community , hope i will get a reply asap
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 10:29:10 AM

Looking good , you have replying to all the questions asked by the community , hope i will get a reply asap

Thank you for your appreciation, we highly value it! We do ensure to reply to all community members ASAP, as every of your opinions is very important to us.

As for the question about the team, here's some brief information:

Nikolay Zvezdin - Founder & CEO: Activist Investment Manager and Value Creation Consultant at Harmony Healthcare Fund, and Direct Investment Manager at DM Capital with cross-border PE (LBO) and VC deal experience in TMT, FIG, Healthcare, FMCG, Industrials, Diversified and T&L across the U.K., U.S., Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, and Russia. Closed strategic M&A deal (~$20 million synergies), restructured portfolio company (resulting EVs: $523 million and $57 million), and participated in Stage A fundraising (>$10M) at Envinary Group. Participated in 8 potential LBOs (buy-side) worth of ~$22 billion at Bravia Capital (HNA Group’s alternative investment arm with $10 billion AUM); and in audit of the largest commercial and state-owned banks of CIS, and advisory activities with SME clients at Grant Thornton. B.S. in Banking and Finance from Ozyegin University (Turkey). Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA). CFA Level II Candidate. Winner of CFA Research Challenge in Turkey, participant in CFA EMEA Research Challenge, winner of Credit Suisse HOLT Valuation Challenge, winner of Credit Suisse HOLT Community Competition. OSINT contributor at Bellingcat. McKinsey & Co Executive Pannel Member. MIT Technology Review Global Panel Member.

Co-founder & CTO: Advanced AI researcher focused on the classification of unstructured data. Currently working on influence maximization problems in social networks. The outcome of this work would help to quickly determine nodes (individuals, objects, locations) that boost spread of information (or disease). Previously developed a mathematical model that allows predicting time series data of a biological process that allows to extend prediction interval where current prediction models fail, giving advantage in designing long-term strategy. Apart from scientific experiences, developed DLT-based (distributed ledger technology) ecosystem architecture to securitize physical assets, created a time-series prediction model of biological processes, such that predictions can be made for the time periods where no/small data is available for the regression analysis at the leading European engineering consulting firm, and worked on process optimization of a robotic cell for Toyota Co. (ultrasonic welding of automobile doors components), and participated in all stages of TozMetal Co. project implementation involving mechanical design of robotic tools and process redesigning to decrease cycle time while with previous employer. B.S., M.S., PhD in Industrial Engineering. At the age of 15 wrote a book about calculus and mathematics which won national award in CIS country.

Eraj Ibodov - Marketing Director
Joe Zepeda - SMM Manager
Ryan Zhou - Compliance Manager
Somar Mowakket - MENA Relations Director
Dong Peng Huang - APAC Relations Director

Apart from the above listed, we also employ Senior Security Engineer, and Business Development Manager.

Some of the names are not disclosed yet, as these team-members still have obligations with old employers, however, they are quitting their jobs for as.exchange, and you will get to know everyone soon Wink

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 10:34:44 AM

Can you provide us more informations about your team , then i will invest on your project ..

While we appreciate your interest in as.exchange, please be advised that we DO NOT raise funding. Therefore, you cannot invest in as.exchange, and if anyone offers you so - it's a scam!

The sole purpose of our announcement here is to warmly invite professionals and novel users of crypto assets to as.exchange to evaluate by themselves how Tranched Value Securities can help them in managing BTC price volatility, and safeguard returns even in falling markets. And we will be launching more innovative financial derivatives in the future, so stay tuned.

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 05:50:45 PM

as.exchange: Innovative Derivatives Exchange is Launched – Now Traders Can Diversify Returns Within Single Asset

Alter Securities has officially launched as.exchange, with the first tradable product being Tranched Value Securities (patent pending) backed by Bitcoin underlying asset, which is expected to provide better solutions for traders and investors to manage price volatility and safeguard returns.

Hong Kong, 03/12/2020. Alter Securities, a developer of innovative financial products and technology, today announces launching of as.exchange trading platform. as.exchange is the only venue where Tranched Value Securities (patent pending) will be offered, alongside with other new derivatives in the near future, which are expected to enhance traders’ risk management, returns and contribute to more efficient markets.

as.exchange currently is the only company around the globe providing OTC cryptocurrency derivatives trading to retail users, as well as institutional investors. Unlike other cryptocurrency derivative exchanges, as.exchange is the only one that offers patented financial products. This sets as.exchange apart from the major competitors, making the products offered beneficial even to the other cryptocurrency exchanges for the purposes of liquidity enhancement and risk management.

According to the recent research by CoinDesk, the most popular derivatives for cryptocurrencies are perpetual swaps (invented by BitMEX), and futures, currently offered by most of the largest exchanges. In fact, as of 2020, out of 43 large exchanges, 74% of them offer perpetual swaps, 53% offer futures, and 20% offer options. There’s a small number of cryptocurrency derivative exchanges that offer novel products, among which are FTX, Delta Exchange, CoinFlex, and LedgerX, but even these “new products” are new only for cryptocurrency markets, but have existed for a long-time in other alternative asset and capital markets. Due to that, the so-marketed “innovative finance” market, was not so until the launch of as.exchange with own patented derivatives.

“Alter Securities through as.exchange is expected to bring the long-awaited true financial innovation, in the world with overhyped FinTech, where the true innovation was taking place in the technology stack, without the necessary attention for financial part, ” said Nikolay Zvezdin, Founder and CEO of Alter Securities. “As a part of as.exchange mission, we will be launching a series of innovative financial products that have not been offered by the existing exchanges in the capital markets area, as well as in the cryptocurrencies space, which is expected to improve market efficiency, and satisfy a wide range of investors’ interests”.

---

as.exchange is the first OTC cryptocurrency derivatives marketplace managed by Alter Securities, allowing traders to issue a new type of instruments - Tranched Value Securities (TVS). Our integrated platform has been designed from the ground up to offer the best trading experience for users. Only here you are able to trade innovative derivatives and other financial instruments which are unavailable anywhere else! The combination and sustainable synergy of an innovative financial instrument, advanced technological development has allowed us to bring breakthrough trading experience to a whole new level.

Alter Securities develops new financial instruments, innovative technology and derivatives to improve market efficiency, expand investment opportunities, and enhance underlying risk-return profiles. With our solutions investors can buy, sell, store, and invest in common assets in unconventional ways, and manage investments, all in one place. We aim for open, global financial system that is efficient, accessible and accommodates all investors.

Tranched Value Security (patent pending) is a new type of financial derivative offered exclusively at as.exchange, which allows traders to diversify underlying asset risks within a single underlying asset.

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 05:56:54 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk community, we are pleased to share with our our press release above, and invite everyone to start trading. As of the current date, we successfully completed public beta tests with over 1,300 registered users, and now you can start securitizing and trading actual Bitcoin BTC. Since opening up several hours ago, open interest on as.exchange is already over $50,000, and this is just a beginning!

Arch Crypton Game
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 11:48:15 AM

What can i do here??? Trading ? Huh
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 04:15:03 AM

What can i do here??? Trading ? Huh

Yes, as.exchange is OTC derivatives trading platform, which means you trade with other users directly, thus you don't need to worry about possible issues with the exchange. as.exchange serves as facilitator of the trade by providing a secure place to execute deals, and we develop financial products which you can trade with others on your own terms.

coin3

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 08:55:19 AM

Hii , How can i earn double of bitcoin  returns without leverage???
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 02:56:17 PM

Hii , How can i earn double of bitcoin  returns without leverage???

That's fairly simple as was described with example above using our Tranched Value Security (patent pending), which I will quote below:

Can you please explain about our Security ?  your project concepts and all other things are good , but we need a gurantee on our money

Sure, here's how it works:

---

You have 1 BTC priced at $10,000.

You're worried that BTC price will decline in the future.

You securitize 1 BTC on as.exchange and issue 2 Tranched Value Securities (TVS).

Each TVS can claim 50% of BTC market price, or a fixed value of $5,000, whichever is greater; one TVS is Senior and the other is Junior, where Junior TVS can claim anything, only if Senior TVS's claim was satisfied in full.

You sold Junior TVS because you expected BTC price to decline.
Another person bought Junior TVS from you because s/he expects BTC price to increase.

---

Next week BTC price falls to $8,000 (-20.0% return).

Senior TVS price becomes: max($8,000 x 50%, $5,000) = $5,000 (0.0% return).
The Junior TVS price becomes: max($8,000 x 50%, $5,000) = $5,000, but then the total value of TVS would be $10,000, leading to arbitrage opportunities, hence ...
Junior TVS price becomes: $8,000 - $5,000 = $3,000 (-40.0% return)

---

Next week BTC price rises to $11,000 (+37.5% return).

Senior TVS price becomes: max($11,000 x 50%, $5,000) = $5,500 (+10.0% return).
Junior TVS price becomes: max($11,000 x 50%, $5,000) = $5,500 (+83.3% return).

So from that example, once TVS backed by BTC declined in value, Junior TVS becomes $3,000, and the holder of it might want to sell it in the market. You can buy that Junior TVS for $3,000 which gives you the right to claim 50% of BTC market value, or $5,000 given that Senior TVS was satisfied in full.

After that if BTC increase in value to $11,000, you can claim 50% of it, as Senior TVS's claim is also fully satisfied. So your return becomes $11,000 x 50% / $3,000 - 1 = +83.3%, while BTC returned only +37.5%.

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 02:57:21 PM

Feel free to ask any questions regarding TVS or as.exchange Smiley It's our pleasure to get your feedback and help you with understanding new financial products.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 09:40:06 AM

Feel free to ask any questions regarding TVS or as.exchange Smiley It's our pleasure to get your feedback and help you with understanding new financial products.
0.00% deposit and withdrawal fee?, how is it possible, then how did you make your gain. The whole industry is a win win situation, free depositing==>trading with charges making gains==>withdrawing with fee, that's how the system works. Or will the free deposit/withdrawal close for some specific period of time?
BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 09:58:05 AM

I'm impressed with the domain name. Did it cost a ton?
BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 08:27:44 PM

So it's not only that it ends in ".exchange"... I didn't even know that's possible. But you only got two letters before the dot. How much does such a domain cost?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: