Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe I made the right choice  (Read 824 times)
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:24:10 PM

I ended up selling all my mining rigs to to advantage of this altcoin season, some could say it's a stupid move but I did this because it's the best option right now, the profits I'm making from my miners are not that much anymore, it's more like my setups can't keep up anymore, instead of investing on new miners i decide to buy top altcoins like Ethereum, LTC, XRP, BNB, Chainlink among the rest

If you have some old rigs or about to go obsolete setups I suggest you do the same before altcoins reach a new all time high

altcoin season won't last forever but I can make ROI faster than waiting for months or even years to recover my invested money on miners and electricity

I fully support you and encourage you to have good look at top alts and believe me if you hold good initial bags of one or two good alts then there is high chance you will make huge gains once markets go north because alts do push massively and often they yield higher percentage profits.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:33:21 PM

the choice you made I think  correct selling altcoins and buying top coins it's a very good step because top coins have a high degree of stability compared to altcoins that don't have a name the price goes up easily when the bull run arrives moreover, the development of crypto looks very good bull run is easy to come by and makes top coin price easy to go up
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:42:01 PM

I ended up selling all my mining rigs to to advantage of this altcoin season, some could say it's a stupid move but I did this because it's the best option right now, the profits I'm making from my miners are not that much anymore, it's more like my setups can't keep up anymore, instead of investing on new miners i decide to buy top altcoins like Ethereum, LTC, XRP, BNB, Chainlink among the rest

If you have some old rigs or about to go obsolete setups I suggest you do the same before altcoins reach a new all time high

altcoin season won't last forever but I can make ROI faster than waiting for months or even years to recover my invested money on miners and electricity

Well, this one work for you well and to say that you are bit lucky that you had able to make roi or profits with those alts and i cant really deny the possibility of situation or outcome.
You did really make the right choice because as long you do able to make profits which do really satisfy you then that would really be enough and also its your own money
and theres no one can stop you if you do decide to sell those rigs of yours and just simply buying altcoins.If im on the same situation where i do find my rigs arent feasible
or worth to mine anymore then why would continue? Better to sell and invest it and it might give a better outcome than doing mining operation.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:12:32 PM

If your investment is based on ROI or for a short term return on investment then some of the top altcoins that you have mentioned are good investment options, especially considering that significant BTC price movements can certainly affect the prices of other altcoins especially the top altcoins. be patient now that it's approaching the end of the year, hold on to your investment and wait for the right time to sell it.

pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:53:56 PM

It's great that you're happy with your choice OP. Everything is subjective and while you feel good somebody could say that for them it wouldn't be a good choice so you rarely can tell if something is good or bad.

I'd also like you resign from mining at this time because if your ROI hits next year it's possible that you will miss the peak of the bull run. It's much easier to make money investing than mining when coins are pumping.
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:45:09 AM

Nothing lasts forever and mind you mining season will come again so once you made more money from altcoin bull market it's a wise choice to buy some graphics card back and start mining once again because we can never tell, mining can also become very profitable again in near future, it happened few months ago and it's still possible

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 04:05:34 PM

I think you made the right choice, we all know that things have gotten really difficult for miners this time around. When Bitcoin was halved this year on May the mining of Bitcoin got really difficult for miners that are making use of the old miners , only those that had the best and new miners are able to compete this time around. So, you did the right thing than having to struggle and still getting enough profit from your struggles. And plus you will have to be paying for electricity and all those expenses you’re going to be increasing as time goes on.

coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 04:19:37 PM

I'm certain you will have the option to purchase better diggers that will last you for quite a long time and furthermore have some cash left as well, I like the way that top altcoins are your decision, XRP is as of now bullish at the present time. In the event that you accept that this is something that you will never lament ever again, you don't have anything to stress over your choice any longer. You have settled on the correct decision by understanding that you can have more benefit on the off chance that you will exploit this altcoin season.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 04:35:20 PM

If you think it's the best decision then it's good for you, Op. As you have mentioned, you're not earning that much from mining so I guess it isn't a stupid decision but rather a wise choice to sell your mining rigs in exchange for altcoin investment. However, it will be worth it if you'll buy altcoins at the best time and sell it in a profitable season. Sometimes sacrificing something for a better opportunity to earn is the best choice that we can do.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:01:23 PM

If you think it's the best decision then it's good for you, Op. As you have mentioned, you're not earning that much from mining so I guess it isn't a stupid decision but rather a wise choice to sell your mining rigs in exchange for altcoin investment. However, it will be worth it if you'll buy altcoins at the best time and sell it in a profitable season. Sometimes sacrificing something for a better opportunity to earn is the best choice that we can do.

Actually if something doesn't work for you or stop being profitable, it's wise to switch to a new option. Investing in top altcoins especially the ones mentioned by OP isn't a bad idea, but getting good entries is important. Well, presently some of the top altcoins are still undervalued in my opinion. However, this doesn't mean he might not regret selling his old rigs for altcoins, since anything can happen in crypto market.
goddess116

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:17:19 PM

Good for you,make decision indeed is must by oneself,your own coin is, of course, up to you,besides the decision was wise and right.
Altcoin season is never last forever,actually,its life is short. But i prefer to invest in BTC,not the top altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: