Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the long awaited bull run?  (Read 1235 times)
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:35:51 PM

Yes it is, from 2018 we didn't experience any kind of bull run but this almost end of the year we experience the most awaited bull run. Btc almost reached its ATH price again and ETH got to reach 600$ since june 2018. its been a wild ride for crypto wonder what surprises will it bring next year or will it continue to surprise us this year.
No one knows what surprises will be in the next year, obviously for now is the right time to reach its ATH for Bitcoin and Ethereum, so this is what really deserves to be a surprise for everyone in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:45:57 PM

Looks like yes, we are all waiting for this arrival after 3 years have passed. knowing that the crypto market situation is showing a green signal and also the current Bitcoin price movement is very significant, I think Bitcoin has shown its value again and I believe this increase is still continuing even the possibility of Bitcoin can reach its ATH again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:57:04 PM

Comparing the current market movement to that of 2017, it's kind of synonymous and a pointer to the start of bull run. Although some parameters differs and will have impact on this current one (if so) which might limit the longetivity and price impact and people might be carried away till the reverse begins to happen.
Please share your views if this is the bull run we are waiting for and how long should we expect it to last?

This is pure bull run as BTC an other high  coins on market are about to make new all time high. But critically looking at altcoins situations, they will bleed badly because they haven't really been following Btc movement except for Xrp, xlm and ethereum.
Take your profits while the market is smiling at everyone because when market cycle complete, altcoin will suffer the most.

Currently, Btc is consolidating but they are all red, only few that are been move by whale are making little progress.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 03:01:17 PM

The real beginning is next year, this is somewhat comparable to 2016 for me, lots of movement and then next year will be big not just bitcoin but including other alts like Ethereum, XRP and others.

So currently we have seen majority of alts moving already and then next year we might see them reach their all time high or even surpass them. So we will see, next year will be very exciting if this happens.

Agree.
Will history repeat itself or will this be the long-awaited new bottom of the Bitcoin price.
I want the latest.

I just hope that those who had been a victim of buying in 2017 @$20k will have stronger hands by now.
Not selling just for ROI. With hopes of bitcoin reaching greater value than 2017.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:10:13 PM

We see a bull run now as the top altcoins are in the line once again it raises and continue to pump even its volitality is in there but still growing fast, and after this year ends hopefully the greatness of crypto market will be back as its highest point before.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 04:19:44 PM

Comparing the current market movement to that of 2017, it's kind of synonymous and a pointer to the start of bull run. Although some parameters differs and will have impact on this current one (if so) which might limit the longetivity and price impact and people might be carried away till the reverse begins to happen.

Please share your views if this is the bull run we are waiting for and how long should we expect it to last?
Yes, people are comparing 2020 to 2016, because of its many coincidences: the US presidential election, the bitcoin halving. And it looks like people are waiting for a 2021 year to explode like 2017. However, the situation has changed a lot now, as the number of crypto users has increased a lot compared to 4 years ago, and if you want a bull run, it would require a huge amount of money to flow into the market, as the current market size is so large.

Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:31:29 PM

Bullrun has indeed come to us, why should we ask again?
It has been seen that the price of Bitcoin has gone up to over $ 19k and now strong support is at $ 17000 and $ 19000,
we are still being bullish for a long time, so don't sell cheap bitcoins or altcoins that you have.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:50:26 PM

I think this alt season will begin very soon, before the end of this year, and will last about a month, since we have been waiting for it for a very long time, for 3 years. I have already prepared for this and purchased altcoins.

if I may know what altcoin you are currently holding? if you hold Ripple or Waves you are very lucky,
because everyone is talking about these two coins

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:13:08 PM

I am not sure about whether this is the bull run we have been waiting for. This could be just a good rally too. I hope this is a bull run and doesn't end quickly. For example, I would love to see Ethereum reaching its last record price again and breaking a new record.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:20:53 PM

This is surely the bull run will all have been waiting for, and I guess it will last till the end of the year, so more pumps await us.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:17:37 PM

I hope that this is the bull run. I was guessing that we could see the bull run in the last months of this year. It looks like we are in it now. I also hope that it won't end too soon. My guess for the new ath is around 25k.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:28:54 PM

I look at the market situation and as we see today we are in the red zone. I hope this is temporary and we will see a bullish mood again

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:32:55 PM

I am hopeful that it is the same big bull run that was expected from long and as most of the things are favoring the market alongwith positive sentiment and fomo from institutions we may see an even bigger and historic bull run and i think it will continue for atleast 12 to 18 more months.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:42:09 PM

If that's not a bull run i don't know what else you can call it lol  Grin BTC is rising indeed but what about alts? If you were here during the 2017 bull run I'm sure you can clearly see how this bull is way different than the previous one. Let me give you a hint: In 2017, every reputable alt and shitcoin used to follow BTC like crazy, now it's not like this. Only reputable projects are growing and everything else with a dead dev team behind it is just staying still in the shadows  Grin Which alts can be considered "reputable" is another story tho  Wink
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:48:55 PM

I look at the market situation and as we see today we are in the red zone. I hope this is temporary and we will see a bullish mood again

This is part of the game and I’m still confident that we are on a bullish trend and this is not the dead end yet for this year up trend, so stay calm and just keep on monitoring the marker. We are on a different situation right now, 2017 was a great surprise to all of us but now we are expecting this to happen again and its good to see that this year, the bull run is still strong there’s no turning back anymore.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 09:54:51 PM

I think the bull run for altcoin market isn't here yet but yes, with Bitcoin it seems had been happening.  There is an insane growth of BTC this past month and it is almost on its current ATH now.  I think BTC market will last until mid year next year and altcoin will start possibly before the end of this year and will last for at most a year.  It's just a prediction in referrence to the market movement last 2017-2018.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:55:31 PM

This is part of the game and I’m still confident that we are on a bullish trend and this is not the dead end yet for this year up trend, so stay calm and just keep on monitoring the marker. We are on a different situation right now, 2017 was a great surprise to all of us but now we are expecting this to happen again and its good to see that this year, the bull run is still strong there’s no turning back anymore.

Absolutely not a dead end by any means! 2017 was a different scenario as most users that jumped into crypto before had very little to no knowledge about this market. But this year and the next coming years, the crypto market will be growing as more merchants are now recognizing the benefits of using crypto in their payment method. The move of PayPal alone gave something positive to the market as well as on the perception of noncrypto users. A lot of crypto users are also more informed than before.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:05:48 PM

I hope that this is the bull run. I was guessing that we could see the bull run in the last months of this year. It looks like we are in it now.

Look at all the major markets on coingecko, and tell me what you see - that's right GREEN!
Green across top market cap markets indicates the state of the crypto economy, and for the past few weeks in fact this has been green, and definitely a bull run.

I also hope that it won't end too soon. My guess for the new ath is around 25k.
I think that in the next month or so it will keep going strong, perhaps few small volatilities here an there, but overall an uptrend. I don't yet have a clear cut on what the price might be but as a guess I'd say at least 20K.

This time is actually very exciting as it probably is the longest time in the history where BTC has been hanging at these new figures Cheesy
I'm excited and would be interesting to see in a few months where all of this leads to...
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 11:53:13 PM

Of course the current bull run has been long awaited by the crypto community, because so many investors bought
coins at the peak price in 2017, and hope that cryptocurrency prices can be bullish again like in 2017. Finally, the waiting of
many people has come true, the price of cryptocurrency this year managed to return to like in 2017 and there is a possibility
that it could go higher than 2017.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:39:54 AM

You see the red zone for 1 or 2 days or 1 week, it's also very normal, no one is pessimistic about it. We need to look at it as a whole and not in parts, bitcoin and altcoins are trending well, occasional interruptions will occur but not significantly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: