Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Undervalued Project that will suprised us in the Long Run  (Read 253 times)
otto93 (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:27:14 PM

SXP is one of the few projects u really must have in this space ....  Not just about the potential price increase (which is easy 10x from here on the very long term) , but also cos u will be glad u did in the future as a Nigerian. 
  Why do I say this? My reason is, when CZ and SXP finally launches their  SXP debit card and integrate it fully into their smart chain or even Binance card,  you can order for it here in Africa and no other crypto debit card company has integrated Nigeria / Gbaha as yet. I believe Africa and Nigeria specifically will be a major market for those.  See the NGN withdrawal for instance, NGN trade has become one of Binance biggest wins in this space because of the volume of trade that comes from Nigeria, they are the biggest traders in Africa and top 10 in the world by volume, so if CZ  that you know how much he loves to dominate does not integrate those NGN and Crypto into SXP card so you can make payments with it and stuffs, weti he gain?  And with the level of nonsense CBN is doing with our monthly dollar transaction limit , all will be a major move from the Binance end to cut a fair share of that pie,  the same way they have succeeded in casting remitano and luno and dusting the BTC black market dealers here into joining them on the p2p side of things. So my paddy if you don't have SXP or bnb,  consider buying some on this dips cos they won't be this cheap for long.
You can also add cake and TWT tokens

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:44:04 PM

Basically that is good news for the nigerian or african peeps.

Surely those are the outskirts which are not much in the talks when relate them to the crypto currency.

However, I am surprised how this company is promoting in those regions? Im not sure or not commenting directly but how many people are there in those region who actually know crypto space and are willing to use such crypto based debit cards?

Of course we would be more than happy to see blockchain rush catching untouched regions but in the business point of view, will it be a success?

But on the footnote it's good news for africans.  Cheesy
otto93 (OP)

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:10:39 PM

Basically that is good news for the nigerian or african peeps.

Surely those are the outskirts which are not much in the talks when relate them to the crypto currency.

However, I am surprised how this company is promoting in those regions? Im not sure or not commenting directly but how many people are there in those region who actually know crypto space and are willing to use such crypto based debit cards?

Of course we would be more than happy to see blockchain rush catching untouched regions but in the business point of view, will it be a success?

But on the footnote it's good news for africans.  Cheesy
That is the reason I made reference to the NGN/$ Pair on Binance, it has one of the highest trading volumes on the exchange. Africa is really adopting cryptocurrency

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:12:48 PM

Swipe and their sxp tokens are good assets to hold as they have proper licensing to operate and also backed by binance, the only thing i do not like is that their card and banking services are only available in limited places but i would love to see global level service that will really help with adoption.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:20:49 PM

So my paddy if you don't have SXP or bnb,  consider buying some on this dips cos they won't be this cheap for long.

Im a long time holder of bnb and I think, it's usage is really benefiting holder especially traders. Take note also some privilege of being a bnb holders to be able to join IEO, launchpool and many airdrops by simply holding it. Im still lookin gon sxp and tempted to buy when I see a good entry price for it.

Sxp is a nice platform no doubt Binance didn't think twice to acquire and developed it. If you noticed Binance has it back since they launched. So probably it will have some organic demand later on when they roll their product in much more area.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:36:04 PM

So my paddy if you don't have SXP or bnb,  consider buying some on this dips cos they won't be this cheap for long.

Im a long time holder of bnb and I think, it's usage is really benefiting holder especially traders. Take note also some privilege of being a bnb holders to be able to join IEO, launchpool and many airdrops by simply holding it. Im still lookin gon sxp and tempted to buy when I see a good entry price for it.

Sxp is a nice platform no doubt Binance didn't think twice to acquire and developed it. If you noticed Binance has it back since they launched. So probably it will have some organic demand later on when they roll their product in much more area.
I don't think that BNB token is undervalued because among all other top exchanges tokens BNB is the most valuable token, no other comes close to 30$ per token, this is a very promising altcoin for long term hold, binance exchange is blessed with professional teams and they never stop bringing in new ideas, BNB will definitely grow higher in future but presently it isn't undervalued

Sparrow96

Activity: 238
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:00:18 AM

CAKE and TWT are possibly backed by CZ. Because Trust Wallet is owned by Binance. On the other hand, Binance gave accelerated funds to PancakeSwap. PancakeSwap is one of the projects invested by Binance. Because CZ wants more BSC adoption. On 27 November, Binance launched CAKE and BNB Pool. At the time of writing this article, CAKE's price is 0.32$. So, it's still undervalued.

PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 06:18:32 AM

If the projects are that good enough why are they undervalued? Let's stop trying to play GOD here, no one knows tomorrow, which ever coin or tokens you choose just know that you choose at your own risk, I'd rather go for high quality projects than playing little gamble on projects that may or may not deliver in the long run

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 06:18:50 AM

I don't think that BNB token is undervalued because among all other top exchanges tokens BNB is the most valuable token, no other comes close to 30$ per token, this is a very promising altcoin for long term hold.
Maybe the termed better is potential long term coin. Yes it is not undervalued and has fair value, this is one of my top bags as I like the potential it have. Yes you are right, the team always have some new products that being release for development and so far can't complained on that. Even the price is volatile you can still benefit by holding it.

I think cake will be massive in the future.

At the time of writing this article, CAKE's price is 0.32$. So, it's still undervalued.
Based on it marketcap, still has a room for growth especially CZ seems to be fond to support them 100%. So I think it's still a good buy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dariusburst

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:07:31 AM

Most undervalued coins are under top 50 on coinmarketcap but they are extremely unpredictable, they should be considered as high risk investment plans, they may have good use cases but what about the team work? No matter how good a project is once the team failed to deliver the project will go down, do your own research before taking any risks
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:39:25 AM

If the projects are that good enough why are they undervalued? Let's stop trying to play GOD here, no one knows tomorrow, which ever coin or tokens you choose just know that you choose at your own risk, I'd rather go for high quality projects than playing little gamble on projects that may or may not deliver in the long run

Agree, when the altseason occurs, all altcoins have the opportunity to increase in price except for coins or tokens that have been left by the development team. Anything can happen in the cryptocurrency market and I think what we need is to analyze and patiently wait for the altseason to arrive

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
otto93 (OP)

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:22:07 AM

Agree, when the altseason occurs, all altcoins have the opportunity to increase in price except for coins or tokens that have been left by the development team. Anything can happen in the cryptocurrency market and I think what we need is to analyze and patiently wait for the altseason to arrive
That one is definitely true, if that ALT season comes, there is definitely going to be a sail through for most tokens, but the bigger question here is when? Is that time coming soon?

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 02:22:45 PM

As much as I appreciate cz as a business person I don't think it is wise to just buy any project just because cz is connected to the project, no doubt bnb has become the most expensive exchange token out there, bnb is definitely worth holding because it is long term project with real usage, am not so sure about the other project the op mentioned but I know bnb has the capability to grow even higher than current price.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 02:25:40 PM

As much as I appreciate cz as a business person I don't think it is wise to just buy any project just because cz is connected to the project, no doubt bnb has become the most expensive exchange token out there, bnb is definitely worth holding because it is long term project with real usage, am not so sure about the other project the op mentioned but I know bnb has the capability to grow even higher than current price.
Indeed, what is unfortunate about the current market situation is the large number of new projects that have even successfully entered the stock exchange, but they only lasted 1-2 years of their development. after everyone starts forgetting the project then without realizing it the project is no longer running.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 04:49:51 PM

Most undervalued coins are under top 50 on coinmarketcap but they are extremely unpredictable, they should be considered as high risk investment plans, they may have good use cases but what about the team work? No matter how good a project is once the team failed to deliver the project will go down, do your own research before taking any risks

And you can never be sure about the 10x profit. They need to deliver first before you can say they have the chance to grow in the market. Remember those projects endorsed by McAfee before, he was used as frontline of a lot of 2017 projects to attract investors, look at them now, most of them are also dead. So yes, even with the endorsement of CZ, it doesn't mean that it always equates to success. The actual development is on the team not from CZ.
Joe-Bloggs

Activity: 103
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:26:37 PM

The most undervalued projects are.

● Bitbay - the first smart contract coin and decentralized rolling peg.

I have not located any other project this technically advanced and complete with such a vast array of potential usecases.

Some others are

Blacknet and Blocknet.

Blacknet is from the developer who rules POS3 and created it. Many projects use his old design now he has a new design they can't copy.
Blocknet have secrets Binance wanted to look into very much.

Coval- sounds very interesting but be careful these are slippery dev team.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 08:59:11 PM

Binance is really good at acquiring good projects, if inky you can meet up their standard and criteria, SXP on the other hand is a good project giving chance for African and Nigeria especially to trade and venture into the usage if cryptocurrency, I could remember Binance integrating NGN as the first Fiat currency to be implemented on Binance because the people of Nigeria brings more volume than any other country. It will take Binance some exercise to determine if they could actually acquire SXP in the future.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:11:08 PM

I think the Binance DEBIT card 💳 will be advantageous to the world at large, not only African nations as emphasised by OP. However, I'm not a holder of SXP, even though I traded it for profit couple of times. Its true its a good coin to hold for long term, looking at the product which is massive. I'm considering to hold like 500$ worth for long term, will need to chart it for a good entry point.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 09:15:01 PM

Binance is really good at acquiring good projects, if inky you can meet up their standard and criteria, SXP on the other hand is a good project giving chance for African and Nigeria especially to trade and venture into the usage if cryptocurrency, I could remember Binance integrating NGN as the first Fiat currency to be implemented on Binance because the people of Nigeria brings more volume than any other country. It will take Binance some exercise to determine if they could actually acquire SXP in the future.
Yes, I think because there has a pretty good potential and also SXP has a very favorable situation. African has an amazing market potential and I'm sure Binance will not leave that opportunity

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 09:22:38 PM

I have not heard about the other project the op mentioned before except for now, I think it is better to make more enquiry about the project before taking any action, even if cz is involved don't mean you shouldn't take precautions.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM