Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Of Charge 💱 Using AI I Shall Design Your Altcoin Portfolio  (Read 151 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:56:56 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2020, 02:08:44 PM by PremiumCodeX

I understand that people, right now at least, are not really interested in AI based portfolio management or its discussion. So, I am closing this thread. Let me know please in PM if I should revive the project!

*The signals should be interpreted as my opinions and not as an investment advice. Do your own research, you may keep all the profit and all the loss that you make using these signals.

Free Of Charge 💱 Using AI I Shall Design Your Altcoin Portfolio

Sum Net Portfolio ROI So Far (15 days): +18.85% (USD)

Here I provide free "trading signals"* for Bitcoin and altcoin & token markets:

- Ethereum / USA Dollar
- Bitcoin / USA Dollar
- Litecoin / USA Dollar
- Bitcoin Cash / USA Dollar
- Bitcoin Satoshi Vision / USA Dollar

...for an asset portfolio on Binance cryptocurrency exchange and daily timeframe generated using custom Robo Advisor in Ruby 2.5 programming language based on Smart Contract Blockchain Analysis and Artificial Intelligence on Blockchain platform.

You may save the generated ROI in full.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:41:55 PM

Historic Performance

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:43:23 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2020, 12:04:35 PM by PremiumCodeX

Current Portfolio:

Litecoin (25% of assets)
Bitcoin Cash (25% of assets)
Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (25% of assets)
Ethereum Classic (25% of assets)

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 12:00:39 PM

Current Portfolio:

Litecoin (25% of assets)
Bitcoin Cash (25% of assets)
Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (25% of assets)
Ethereum Classic (25% of assets)

🔴 Sell:

Litecoin (Take Profit: +6.5%)
Bitcoin Cash (Take Profit: +3.3%)
Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (Take Profit: +2%)
Ethereum Classic (Take Profit: +3.6%)

Trade at your own responsibility!

Contact me here or in Telegram (@imperialcodex) if you are interested in more!

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 12:35:01 PM

I'm curious to find out your experience in developing smart contracts. Do you have a track record of your projects?

How exactly do you apply Artificial Intelligence to design the altcoin portfolio? You might want to give some explanations here or it might be seen as a marketing gimmick.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 01:15:17 PM

Since it's free publish the trading signals here, with at least a 1) target profit, 2) stop loss, and 3) duration the trade will remain open, and let clients decide for themselves,

this will also help you build a real track record instead of just using some buzz words and cliche marketing statements full of hot air... good luck

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:26:43 PM

Since it's free publish the trading signals here, with at least a 1) target profit, 2) stop loss, and 3) duration the trade will remain open, and let clients decide for themselves,

this will also help you build a real track record instead of just using some buzz words and cliche marketing statements full of hot air... good luck

I'm curious to find out your experience in developing smart contracts. Do you have a track record of your projects?

How exactly do you apply Artificial Intelligence to design the altcoin portfolio? You might want to give some explanations here or it might be seen as a marketing gimmick.

You guys are right:
To be used in future education materials establishing a track record on neutral ground with these "signals" I want to show what AI is capable of and what it is not.

If you want to help, you may confirm or contradict anything I state in this thread based on your experience.
Even though I am planning to teach people AI soon, right now and right here I am just as eager to learn as you.

One of my opinions to confirm or to contradict is:

I do not think that trading signals, at least what people mean under them, are profitable.

I write "trading signal" instead of trading signal (notice the ") or use the word "portfolio" because while it is true that adding a Stop Loss for each asset in the current portfolio will be useful, I do not think that it is a good practice to specify a Target Price or a Duration in a market that changes every second. I can tell you when it seems to be a good idea to buy and I can tell you when it seems to be a good idea to sell. However, I cannot tell you "when" ahead.

Let us make a difference between recognition and precognition! AI supports the recognition of situation and might even help envision some possible future scenarios, but it does not give us precognition. Please, correct me if I miss some magic here, but I really have never seen any cryptocurrency signal source that would be precisely and consistently right with their Target Prices (or Durations) even for a month.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: