Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Climbs Above $19,000 – Heading to New All-Time High?  (Read 657 times)
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:47:18 PM

Bitcoin will now enter the New All time high! I hope the day goes past $ 20k,
FOMO come, don't go!, this time it's really thrilling, after a big correction happened,
BItcoin is able to be at $ 19800 now!

Bitcoin is now on the $19000 mark, there's no stopping now, it's just a question on time, this year or next year it's still 50% for me because we all thought that Bitcoin is going to reach another all time high but we end up Bitcoin going down 11%, but now Bitcoin is $19k level again makes us wonder if this is the right time that become to go $20 k.

You would really have always those kind of questions in mind because price is always been unpredictable and it can go neither go up or down on what we do anticipate.
We are all hoping for the bull run or new ATH but as expected it wont really be that simple.We had test it out for how many times now and the price do really fail
to break it out but we do need a little bit more push and it might be successfuly break for this year on in early quarters of next year.
It would really be just stressful on our part if we do always mind on when it would rise up.
Right now $19k-$20k level has achieved so far, so if there's an expectations that it would increase much higher I guess there's a positive impact to its demand. More people turn their assets to bitcoin instead of choosing fiat savings, due to highest potential that cryptocurrency will provide for our financial future. Once we will surpassed the $20k, another ATH price will be reached if we will not experience bearish market domination just like before.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:02:06 PM

Bitcoin will now enter the New All time high! I hope the day goes past $ 20k,
FOMO come, don't go!, this time it's really thrilling, after a big correction happened,
BItcoin is able to be at $ 19800 now!

Bitcoin is now on the $19000 mark, there's no stopping now, it's just a question on time, this year or next year it's still 50% for me because we all thought that Bitcoin is going to reach another all time high but we end up Bitcoin going down 11%, but now Bitcoin is $19k level again makes us wonder if this is the right time that become to go $20 k.

You would really have always those kind of questions in mind because price is always been unpredictable and it can go neither go up or down on what we do anticipate.
We are all hoping for the bull run or new ATH but as expected it wont really be that simple.We had test it out for how many times now and the price do really fail
to break it out but we do need a little bit more push and it might be successfuly break for this year on in early quarters of next year.
It would really be just stressful on our part if we do always mind on when it would rise up.
Right now $19k-$20k level has achieved so far, so if there's an expectations that it would increase much higher I guess there's a positive impact to its demand. More people turn their assets to bitcoin instead of choosing fiat savings, due to highest potential that cryptocurrency will provide for our financial future. Once we will surpassed the $20k, another ATH price will be reached if we will not experience bearish market domination just like before.

And the good thing happening right now, is that a lot of financial institutions are still buying bitcoin. Just like Grayscale - https://decrypt.co/48277/grayscale-buys-240m-in-bitcoin-in-largest-capital-raise-week-ever. I don't think they will be stopping anytime soon. So that kind of purchase, really have an impact in the market. And it means, they believe the capability of bitcoin. We may be seeing a new ATH before this year ends. So brace yourselves!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: