Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are important  (Read 654 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:59:31 PM

I agree that airdrops are very important to make projects attractive to many people, even though airdrops only provide a small
amount of money. But airdrops are the most effective way to turn projects into hype, based on my observations, projects that
hold airdrops will usually be easier to attract people. Airdrops are also the easiest way to get free money, therefore there are still
many bounty hunters who are interested in participating in airdrops, although the rewards obtained are relatively small.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 01:35:02 AM

Airdrop is a good way to promote projects but it is prone to cheating. I can see a lot of participants before who uses multiple accounts that is why I quit because it is unfair for those who legitimately take part in the airdrop.

It's not the airdrop that is to blame, but the forum allowing multiple accounts and ignoring scams that do not benefit it.

Organize a different way to distribute coin other than a discussion forum and the scams should decrease. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 03:01:34 AM

I have taken part in many of them and since 2018 there have been some that paid a few tokens that I am still holding and many had failed, didn't pay or never reached an exchange.
With the ending of the ICOs in 2018 almost all startups

I think that airdrops are required to increase the base of holders and supporters for a startup cryptocurrency project.
It helps the new projects in many ways and it is the best marketing for them. Airdrops help a project like this:
  • Social media numbers and followers
  • Better distribution in many wallets
  • Better fanbase
  • Advertisement and brand name recognition

For the last two years, there have been only a couple of airdrops distributed to participants' wallets and there have been a few even asking for KYC something that I'm not willing to do but it is up to how someone values his private data. Energi was a project that paid good airdrop and required KYC.

Airdrops will get better as long as the altcoin market is rising and new projects appear. Although with DeFi what happened left me uninterested as many scam projects instantly appeared in a couple of days.

Startups should have a better selection of how airdrops are distributed, excluding certain behaviors, and having a secondary selection of people that have the potential to help the project and provide additional value.
The UNI airdrop was distributed to anyone that used this platform. It is how airdrops should be performed to exclude thousands that would only care to dump at any price and did the minimum to help.
A quiz, participation in AMA, and getting knowledge of the project is more important. Airdrops should be active and have something more than just follow on social media.

I expect in the new year thousands of new startups to appear in the cryptocurrency space and perhaps a revival of the ICO is possible. We can now better identify the scams and expose or ignore them and follow the startups that are developers trying to create something that could help the world.

Airdrops will be more important soon again.

Airdrop can be needed if it doesn't depend on the developer. but to introduce and market it is very good an airdrop is held but with a limited quota

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:16:32 AM

Is true airdrop is very important because is the best way of creating awareness but is sad the good days of airdrops has fade away, majority of airdrop these days are total scam, some will even steal KYC details and still refused to pay, i just want to advice those still hunting for free drops to be very careful with their data.
Some airdrop hunters don't send their real identity to NID. Actually no one can agree to send KYC information for some cents or valueless tokens. Only UNI tokens airdrop was the big but the rest of the airdrop must be held to get real profit. Airdrop is very easy to submit, that's why airdrop hunters are available. Airdrops are important only for huge wallet holders.

Most hunters don't like risking their personal details just for airdrops because many of us have done that before but still ended up being paid with valueless coins which are really not worth it. It's better to join airdrops with lesser risk where we don't have to do KYC or use our personal social media accounts. Airdrop is indeed important especially for those who are starting up a project for them to be advertised but since we're not getting paid right I think grabbing better opportunities here would be worth it.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:18:57 AM

Speaking of airdrops, I honestly hate to say that airdrops are cheap, and a waste of time. That's my main reason why I never join or take part in airdrops because the prizes are small, and most of them require participants to send gas to claim tokens. I hate that kind of airdrop. but I missed the UNI coin. 1000 : 1 airdrops which are the biggest airdrops in crypto history in my opinion.
Agree, until now I have never participated in an Airdrop for reasons like you mentioned, I saw my friends who joined Airdrop and after getting tokens, it was only a very small reward. I consider it a waste of time and effort to only get $5 - $10. Especially if Airdrop requires participants to provide KYC, then you should stay away from it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:27:18 AM

Airdrops are not very important currently all the airdrops are scammed these will usually depend on the projects can't pump the market which leads to scams bounty campaigns from airdrop are in a good position in the market. I started airdropping at first but later stopped by kyc they steal personal information which is a new strategy to scam them this is why you have to stay away from airdrops and it is very difficult to manage projects among their teams.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 04:58:07 AM

^ for you Airdrop is important but for me, it's just a waste of time. the maximum profit I got from Airdrop was only around $ 20 in 2018 then after that everything was shit and just made my wallet look dirty.

Airdrops are indeed part of the community and one of the best ways of marketing, but also a way to deceive good hunters because the obligations that hunters have to do are not difficult.
At the present time the majority of aridrop is garbage and is not worthy of wasting time on it.
Most of the aridrop are scams, they just want to collect people's information. Sometimes there is an aridrop that will pay, but it will be a pile of trash in your wallet

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:03:12 AM

In my opinion, they use airdrop to attract people and also to promote their social media pages, Like joining Telegram for the airdrop. But still, 90% of  frees coins or tokens are not worthless, People are abusing to fool investors.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 09:45:06 AM

It could be important if that also gives importance to the participants and value but that was very impossible and that obviously we saw that almost airdrops are worthless. I'm not certainly hating airdrops as I was also benefiting it last 2017 but that was the only coin I receive that has a good market value while the others are not.

I can't imagine how people get stress in participating in airdrops until now but receives nothing. Not a waste of time, but totally wasted.
We can't get back to 2017 and we can't expect that it will hit on the market.
I feel like the same way. They are not only wasting their time and hopes to it but most especially they are risking their personal info due to compliance with KYC. That's why I'm considering why many people are still hooked in this one. Imagine all the sacrifices they did in exchange of a sh*tcoin in the end. That was so unfair, right? Is "FREE" too powerful which makes people wasn't able to resist?

It doesn't matter if we are in 2017, 2020 or whatsoever. As long as there are people who are willing to join, the airdrops will stay. So for me, I think it was the opposite. Airdrops could boom this year or next year because of the fact that btc nearly beat its ATH this year. Fraudsters can definitely use this on their advantage.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 09:56:12 AM

Majority don't care about Airdrops anymore, only newbies that still don't understand how unworthy Airdrops are today will join Airdrops, they are not worth the time because the rewards are always under 1$, if Airdrops aren't rewarding anymore why are new projects still using airdrop campaigns to attract people? It won't work cos almost everyone have wise up, it's better if devs start using social mining or bounties
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:11:30 PM

I feel like they used to mean a lot in 2017 and 2018 but now most airdrops aren't worth it. I know that I got some coins for free for owning bitcoin and those coins were worth nothing. Like for 10 thousand dollars in bitcoin staked I was getting 5 dollar in some shitcoin.

This amount is not even worth the time needed to set up the wallet. You could say that it can pump, sure, but how many of you have time to sit and wait every day for that coin to pump 2x so you can earn another $5?

it is true, currently airdrops are very time consuming, energy consuming, and thoughtful. very irrelevant as last year. if following the airdrop isn't quite one, we have to achieve more to avoid a scam. It's possible to find out that this is a quite memorable UNI airdrop. And for next year, is there still an airdrop that really guarantees? .. I am not sure.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 04:49:26 PM

Airdrop are good if truly they are giving it for free and project is legit. Airdrop is not that important because base from my experience it is just display in my wallet. Also I do not trust giving out my personal data just to earned. If I remember airdrop before is good many people earned from legit project but these days a lot of scam so to avoid these we have to be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: